Dead to the Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did Actually and here I am!, But that's ok you always run when things get tough, Or you could talk about these false accusations you accuse of? wouldn't that be more constructive,The irony with you Barney be Careful of double standards
Thanks for the heads up. What would I do without you?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The blood of Jesus does indeed have the power to cleanse from all sin; and if so, why do you teach that people don’t have to walk in this liberty of being free from sin?

The quote that you used is not from me.....I don’t get you point.....please elaborate....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, by all means, let's us Christians see just how insulting we can be. :rolleyes:

.....and yes,by all means....let’s see who can Pervert Paul’s Gospel Of Grace the most ....God forbid, somebody would rebuke such a thing or try to ridicule a False Gospel—- even though Paul himself used insults and ridicule.....
To the Legalists Of “his” day, who insisted that cutting off their foreskins was the way to get Saved....he said he wished that they would just go ahead and cut the WHOLE THING off!
Gee.....I hope nobody got offended....I bet some sensitive souls took that as an “ Insult”......Great ! It was meant to be an insult.....Way to go, Paul!

Reactions: HisLife

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:20)
I don't think this is merely hyperbole. :)

My” Righteousness” DOES exceed that of the Pharisees.....they may have been Master Law Keepers ( only on the outside though ), but none of them reached the level of Perfection.....
All I do is Rest in the Gospel Of Grace and although I am as far from “ perfect” as one can be, God “ Considers” me “ Perfect”...... thats good enough for me.....God sees me through the “ Lens Of Christ” because of my Faith....I am as Perfect as His Son...
Jesus took my sin—- I took His Perfection....what a deal ! what a Savior!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification

“Believe in the One that He sent” as told to, and God will put His Spirit in you.....that Spirit will change you from the inside out ( that “ inside of the cup” thingy) and your Sanctification will occur...” He will finish the Work that He started”......
We provide the Faith....He will provide the rest....if you trust Him....and not yourself....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disgusting

Thanks! I welcome your “disgust” ...
Having said that....
I think you should place your “disgust” with the one who brought up “ harems”....
All I did was respond....Truthfully and Biblically...
Show me where I erred, Snowflake....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
, as if someone had suggested otherwise?

Lol....tell me you are kidding....many people here think I am the Spawn of Satan......headed for Hell like a speeding bullet....why? I preach Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing.....I Preach “ NOTHING but the Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation. NOTHING!
I expect to be attacked....if your “Gospel” is not being attacked....you probably aren’t preaching the correct one....
To avoid being attacked , all I would have to do is say,” you gotta Repent Of all of you your sins to be a Christian”.....THAT is the “ Gospel” That “ itching ears “ want to hear.....I would be praised if I preached it here....
The TRUE Gospel is NOT what man does for God ( including turning a good thing like repentance into a Dead Work)..... the True Gospel is what God has done for Lost, Sinful men and all that men “ have” to do is Believe it to the point that they REST in it.....if they do not REST as ordered to in Hebrews.....God charges them with “ UNBELIEF” .....do you “ GET” that?
The True Gospel is “ Foolishness to those that Perish”..... I don’t want to see anybody charged with “Unbelief”......I don't want to see people “Fall from Grace” because Satan has blinded the world to the point that they don’t even know what it means. It means you “ fall from Grace” when you ADD to “Grace plus Nothing” for your Salvation.....
Here is what it sounds like.....if you say “ Jesus Saves—- BUT! “....... the use of that qualifying word “ BUT” makes you one that has “ fallen from Grace”.....Some great Teachers of the Word say that means Damnation—- others disagree ......Me? .....I am not sure , but why take a gamble? REST in the Gospel! Pray to God that He show you how! This is all that I am trying to teach—- hang me from the highest tree.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Underwear and cursing. Discussions with you are so edifying

Nobody forces you to click on my name.....my stuff is pretty mild....check out what Isaiah said to his enemies....hint.....it had something to do with “ going to the bathroom”..... what did Paul tell the Circumcision crowd ?.....lighten up a little.....stop being so self- Righteous and Religious....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True...but the Bible does ....let me know when I veer from Biblical Truth ( as if you would recognize it)
How 'bout now?
Now?

Such a serious charge needs a little Scriptural proof to verify it....got any? Let’s see it, Mr. Accuser of the Brethren......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
justbyfaith said:
You wouldn't recognize something like that if it bit you in the butt.
Let us be plain-spoken, but never crude.

Yeah, JBF ! What “ HE” said....lol....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must confess that I have retaliated with my own version towards @Blood Bought 1953 in response to his attack on me in calling me "justbyfaithplusluckyrepentance

Well.....isn’t it true? Sorry if the truth hurts ....that just happens to be your “ true” gospel message ....why not DEFEND it with Scripture Instead Of getting sore about it Simply because I call you what you preach ? You DO preach it and that is simply a FACT! OWN IT or abandon it.Repent !

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did this happen? I need to see that.

I wrote it.....let somebody else dig for it....it was way back there...warning: it was so sweet, it might bring a tear to your eye.... lol....
I could use a good cry come to think of it....maybe I will search for it later....thanks for your interest ..

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never said anything about worship or worshiping Mary so you can apologize now

You guys are far too clever to “ SAY” it.....
Your ACTIONS speak so loudly we can’t “ hear” what you are saying....
The biggest critic if your “ Mariology” would be Mary herself who is right now worshipping Jesus and NOT herself.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know. I don't doubt your experience one bit, but I've met so many model Christians who struggled for years to become fully consecrated. I couldn't agree with you more that we MUST be born again, though. And that's no afterthought. Same with freedom from sin in this life. But then you knew that. ;)

Sometimes there's no doubt in my mind that I'm consecrated, but even now, although I know God is dead serious about saving us, I'm not so sure about my own sincerity. And then, again, I think, "But righteousness is not by sincerity, but BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH.

The endgame of sanctification is so simple. If sin is evil, then how much is acceptable? And the answer is clear enough for any kindergartener to arrive at: NONE

With God there is mercy, but no excusal.

Is it just me or is that a no-brainer? The fact that I might miss the mark doesn't change the position of the mark, right? :)

I don't believe I have your testimony, btw. At least not in my inbox. I should give you mine, too.

You guys got it backwards....
The closer you get to God.....the Farther away one sees himself.....I am close to God.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as you 86 the Bible, yeah.

Christ didn't undergo legal (white throne) judgment at the cross, only executive judgment (punishment).

Wow! Tell me more! You got a ton of stuff in that post that I have never heard of before...
Got any Chapter and verse for any of these “ new” revelations? Perhaps I missed this stuff ....perhaps it’s “ in the Back” somewhere and I quit reading my Bible too soon....enlighten us, please—— using Scripture ....( this is gonna be great! )