Dead to the Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I believe that it was @BarnyFife who first mentioned what he saw in you and @NotHisLife....that you were being bullies toward me...I am only repeating what was his observation.

I didn't bully you mocker I just say things how I see them, You said you wanted to ignor me so I completely left you alone, But you talk about me in two threads [3 now] mocking so I responded to them as you mentioned me publicly I responded, I showed from the last discussion your not a Christian so now you change my name hopping I wouldn't see it? Seen you change my name to mock, I will remind you Don't think Jesus Died for all your sins you don't believe the Gospel Your own words you say you put your own works alongside the Blood to save yourself and you preach a false Gospel I could go on, Your a cursed imposter trying to set themselves up as an authority over real Christians when in reality you are tricked by the Devils voices you hear in your head, that's what I have the problem with, you just see it as bullying, But Its a long way short of what you do too others tho

Well, since he pretty much bullies everyone who doesn't agree with him (unless things have changed), that's highly likely. We both got called out by a mod not too long ago and he "repented." I can see he's back at it.

Changed? Hey ol strawman Barney you've got some nerve ....Last I spoke to you you didn't want to answer me either so I left things with you also but you two talk about me ill join right in.... Maybe you 2 mistake bullying with been accountable for what you say You will find I often use your own words back at you, Your in more danger than you realize barney you side with doctrines of Devils, ask yourself why you do that, Barney Your works wont save you and There is a Hell

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't bully you mocker I just say things how I see them, You said you wanted to ignor me so I completely left you alone, But you talk about me in two threads [3 now] mocking so I responded to them as you mentioned me publicly I responded, I showed from the last discussion your not a Christian so now you change my name hopping I wouldn't see it? Seen you change my name to mock, I will remind you Don't think Jesus Died for all your sins you don't believe the Gospel Your own words you say you put your own works alongside the Blood to save yourself and you preach a false Gospel I could go on, Your a cursed imposter trying to set themselves up as an authority over real Christians when in reality you are tricked by the Devils voices you hear in your head, that's what I have the problem with, you just see it as bullying, But Its a long way short of what you do too others tho

Changed? Hey ol strawman Barney you've got some nerve ....Last I spoke to you you didn't want to answer me either so I left things with you also but you two talk about me ill join right in.... Maybe you 2 mistake bullying with been accountable for what you say You will find I often use your own words back at you, Your in more danger than you realize barney you side with doctrines of Devils, ask yourself why you do that, Barney Your works wont save you and There is a Hell

peace of Christ
Charity
Patience
Are Christian virtues

grace is necessary for salvation
It is faith and works done in Christ thru grace that are meritorious

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
peace of Christ
Charity
Patience
Are Christian virtues

grace is necessary for salvation
It is faith and works done in Christ thru grace that are meritorious

No your wrong, For by grace you have been saved through faith its a gift not of Works, Its all About Gods Grace, Christian Virtues Show the Love Of God They are an effect of God working through you, Because you are saved By Jesus Finished Work

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No your wrong, For by grace you have been saved through faith its a gift not of Works, Its all About Gods Grace, Christian Virtues Show the Love Of God They are an effect of God working through you, Because you are saved By Jesus Finished Work

eph 2 DOES NOT refer to justification or salvation but to redemption

Redemption, Justification, Sanctification, and Salvation!

Redemption: 100 percent the work of God, thru the life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ! All mankind are redeemed in Christ! Eph 2
Galatians 2:16 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law...

Justification: our acceptance of redemption thru faith and baptism! Become a disciple and member of Christ and His Church! Jn 3:5 acts 2:38 Mk 16:16 He who believes and is baptized shall be saved. 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Sanctification: the life of grace in the holy sacrifice of the mass and sacraments, prayer, virture, and good works, the just living by faith, and faith working thru love! Phil 1:29 called to suffer with Christ.
All done in Christ thru His grace! Jn 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Salvation: a christian in the state if grace at the moment of death we enter into the salvation of the Lord! Mt 24:44-47 faithful servant! Jn 15:1-5 abide in me. Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Heb 4:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Rom 13:11 ...for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What “finished work” what does it is finished mean???

Offering of the liturgy!
The holy sacrifice of Jesus Christ!
Luke 22:19 “do this in memory of me”!

The Passover
(The new covenant Passover sacrifice of Christ)

“It is finished” not the redemptive work of Christ but the Passover sacrifice!

The cup refers to the Passover
The sacrifice prefigured the sacrifice of Christ
Christ was celebrating the Passover and changing it into the new covenant Passover in his own body and blood
Began in the last supper with the psalm then to the garden and ended with his death in the cross with the words commanded to be said at the consummation of the Passover sacrifice by the high priest “IT IS FINISHED”!!!

jn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 cor 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1 cor 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
Notice the connection to his betrayal and death

1 cor 5:6-8
For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let us keep the feast

So
The Passover
(The new covenant Passover sacrifice of Christ)

The cup refers to the Passover
The sacrifice prefigured the sacrifice of Christ
Christ was celebrating the Passover and changing it into the new covenant Passover in his own body and blood
Began in the last supper with the psalm then to the garden and ended with his death in the cross with the words commanded to be said at the consummation of the Passover sacrifice by the high priest “IT IS FINISHED”!!!

jn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 cor 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1 cor 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
Notice the connection to his betrayal and death

1 cor 5:6-8
For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let us keep the feast

So the it in “it is finished” is not the work of redemption but the Passover sacrifice!

but something is missing we have to eat the lamb

jn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

“It is finished” the Passover sacrifice!
Consummation of the new Passover or the beginning of the new and eternal covenant!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What “finished work” what does it is finished mean???

It means everything, I could write a book on it He manifested And Glorified Gods Name, But for the context of your wall of text He redeemed and became Saviour of the world He paid for the sins of the world . According to the Scriptures, sin must be paid for, And All Have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God, And the wages of Sin is Death, So Men Are Destined To Die....Jesus Came Lived A Perfect Sinless life Fuflulling the demands of the Law Always Doing his Gods will.
The wages of sin is death and sin is the transgression of the law, Jesus When laying his life down for a sacrifice for sins had No Sin Death Couldn't keep Hold Of him and he defeated Death rose from The Dead, And that Anyone that Believes in Him Can have Eternal Life, It eliminates the need For Roman Church Popes water things like that also Priests alters sacrifices All finished, Its Faith in a Person Not in religion, Scripture also says without the shedding of blood there is no remission And It was a once one-time thing for all, Everything you need is Found In Jesus
For the other things you said There is Carnal And spiritual, You speak of spiritual as Carnal The words Jesus spoke are spirit and they are Life, The ones that made it carnal didn't understand what he spoke about, You cant pull the blood from Grapes and the a Body Grains and Say its the same, its like child pretend, The Bread of Life is Gods Word That's What you need, you can read about it on Catholics number one all-time most banned books The kvj Bible

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what you have shown us.
You have a Legalist's Water Cult understanding of "good works" and, "self saving, by sin confessing" Theology.
That is your "ministry" on this Forum.
You do not preach the Cross.
You do not Give God FULL CREDIT for keep you saved.
You take upon yourself the credit for your works that you list and your water that you trust, as your reason you should be on this forum.
All this you teach is FALSE, and you are discovered.

I know what my Bible says, is all.

I know what my Bible teaches.

Anyone who will be a Berean and search the scriptures to see whether what I am saying is so, will come to realize that the holy scriptures do really teach what I have been saying.

I know that you also have your arguments against the things that I have preached, that are based on things commonly taught in churches, but which are not based in holy scripture.

Seen you change my name to mock,

Sorry about that. I was lumping you together with @Blood Bought 1953 and doing to both of you what he did to me. You didn't deserve that, so I'm sorry.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I showed from the last discussion your not a Christian

I know whom I have believed and I am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed unto Him against that day.

But in pointing the finger at me, you have three fingers pointing back at you (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42).

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Examine yourself to determine whether or not you are really in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5).

I know that I am in the faith because I don't have any hatred towards you while you are continually spewing hatred against me.

I will remind you Don't think Jesus Died for all your sins

That is simply not true.

you don't believe the Gospel Your own words you say you put your own works alongside the Blood to save yourself

Also not true.

I do believe, however, that the blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...but it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

and you preach a false Gospel

Another lie.

I wouldn't want to be on your day of judgment considering what it says in Revelation 21:8.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Saul, thick black scales the spiritual blindness of fundamentalism

baptism is not required for salvation?
Why does Jesus say it is???

mk 16:16

there is no verse in scripture that says;

“the finished work of Christ” or
“ the finished work of the cross”

might want to remember what the scripture says about those who add to scripture!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes there's no doubt in my mind that I'm consecrated, but even now, although I know God is dead serious about saving us, I'm not so sure about my own sincerity. And then, again, I think, "But righteousness is not by sincerity, but BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH.

When you say sincerity. Sincerity about what?

The endgame of sanctification is so simple. If sin is evil, then how much is acceptable? And the answer is clear enough for any kindergartener to arrive at: NONE

What you call "sanctification" as a process of overcoming sin, I call "glorification" of developing the divine nature of Christ. I know it is not what the Church has taught for almost 2000 years but it is true. We are free from lawlessness - the desire to break any of the moral laws, like murder, or stealing. And I never lied even as a child, except by omission, just keeping my mouth shut and not confessing at church that after Sabbath, I was going to the movies with my dad. That always made me feel like, "if they only knew how rotten a SDA I was! Nor did I ever steal anything as a child, but as an adult, a pen here and there. But even then I took work home with me, so figured I had an excuse.

What I think you may be struggling with are imperfections in the fruit of the Spirit. Again, you are already sanctified, but trespasses are immature fruit. And Jesus shows us that He prunes us in John 15. And the Lord's Prayer teaches us how to get those forgiven, and it is by us forgiving others of their trespasses against us. Matthew 6:14-15.

I don't believe I have your testimony, btw. At least not in my inbox. I should give you mine, too.
I'll send it.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Or you could back your empty words up with something credible instead of because you said so

I wouldn't want to be on your day of judgment considering what it says in Revelation 21:8.

Why Again it's all things you have said, I'm just pointing it back out to you so hopefully you can see the condition you are in

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I know that I am in the faith because I don't have any hatred towards you while you are continually spewing hatred against me.

Actually, You wanted to ignore me so I stopped posting to you, You kept quoting me and talking about me so i respond to that, I Never said I hate you I want the best for You I would Like you to repent And believe the Gospel Put your trust In Jesus, unfortunately you want to do it your own way

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Examine yourself to determine whether or not you are really in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5).

In Context of the verse you posted Paul wrote that the Corinthians sought proof that Christ was speaking through him, Did what he Say line up with Scripture, Or if you Want... What I say according to scripture, Or if we use it against what you say Against scripture we can clearly see your doctrine doesn't line up, So you can use it as proof, Like I Say Jesus Died For all Sins You Say not all Sins, I can use a Bible to show it You have to oppose the Gospel To keep your teaching, See how it works

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess it's a good thing I don't believe my works will save me, eh? Strawman. Nerve. That's rich. What's to answer? All you do is toss false accusations and malign people. Buzz off, Trollster. I didn't pull your chain.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or you could back your empty words up with something credible instead of because you said so

I normally back up my statements with references of holy scripture.

Are you saying that you believe that the holy scriptures aren't credible therefore?

Why Again it's all things you have said, I'm just pointing it back out to you so hopefully you can see the condition you are in

You are projecting your own condition on to me.

I know that I know that I know that I am saved.

Actually, You wanted to ignore me so I stopped posting to you, You kept quoting me and talking about me so i respond to that, I Never said I hate you I want the best for You I would Like you to repent And believe the Gospel Put your trust In Jesus, unfortunately you want to do it your own way

I have placed my trust wholly in Jesus Christ and what He did for me on the Cross.

Is there a reason why you keep lying about what I believe?

It is written,

Pro 26:28, A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

Or if we use it against what you say Against scripture we can clearly see your doctrine doesn't line up,

Then show by the holy scriptures how it doesn't line up. Correct me by showing forth the scripture that refutes my viewpoint. But if you cannot do that, then what you are saying above is a lie.

Like I Say Jesus Died For all Sins You Say not all Sins,

Nevertheless He died for all of my sins because I do not commit willful sins.

If anyone sins willfully against the Lord, no sacrifice for sins is left, is what the scripture says in Hebrews 10:26-31...and Hebrews 10:12 is in the immediate context of that; which tells us that the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross is a sacrifice for sins.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I guess it's a good thing I don't believe my works will save me, eh? Strawman. Nerve. That's rich. What's to answer? All you do is toss false accusations and malign people. Buzz off, Trollster. I didn't pull your chain.

You did Actually and here I am!, But that's ok you always run when things get tough, Or you could talk about these false accusations you accuse of? wouldn't that be more constructive,The irony with you Barney be Careful of double standards

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Are you saying that you believe that the holy scriptures aren't credible therefore?

Did I remotely Say anything like that? You however think you speak for the Holy Spirit Its a delusion you cant add to Gods Word

You are projecting your own condition on to me.

I Don't understand how me reminding you of what you said lines up here....

Then show by the holy scriptures how it doesn't line up. Correct me by showing forth the scripture that refutes my viewpoint. But if you cannot do that, then what you are saying above is a lie.

1 Corinthians 15:3, You say Not all Sins as an example. If anyone comes with any other Gospel they are cursed, Simple when you put it plainly

Nevertheless He died for all of my sins because I do not commit willful sins.

If anyone sins willfully against the Lord, no sacrifice for sins is left, is what the scripture says in Hebrews 10:26-31...and Hebrews 10:12 is in the immediate context of that; which tells us that the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross is a sacrifice for sins.

Here is the hypocrisy You admit you will fully sinned after coming to the knowledge of the truth so you don't know where you stand, you also say you sin willfully maultiple times, You also teach Jesus didn't die for future sins So by your own standard you put on others you condemn Yourself

Last edited: