Dead to the Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry about that. I was lumping you together with @Blood Bought 1953 and doing to both of you what he did to me. You didn't deserve that, so I'm sor

Few things could honor me more than to be “ lumped” together with “ His Life” .....a True man Of Faith and NOT a Religionist ....if you would be so kind, lump me with “ Behold” also....he’s another NON- TARE that I consider a “ Brother” .....as for the many “ Gospel Perverters” in here that have “fallen from Grace” and don't even “ KNOW” it? Please don’t Lump,me with them......thanking you in advance, your pal, BB.......

Last edited:
Reactions: HisLife

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will remind you Don't think Jesus Died for all your sins
That is simply not true.

Of course it is true! Your False Teaching says essentially that Jesus died for all the sins that you had the Super Memory and the Good Luck to think to REPENT OF before you died.....any sins that you have forgotten to Repent Of ( ever have an impure thought? You are no better than an Adulterer in God's Eyes .... dud you Repent from all of those ? ) and any Sins you committed that you didn’t even “ know” about ( you ever hear of Sins Of Omission, my Bible -Ignorant friend ?) .....THOSE SINS are on you, buddy!
The first half of the Gospel declares that “ Jesus died for your Sins”..... you say it without even thinking about it, just like you sing “ Nothing But The Blood “ without thinking about the words and meaning them.....but you don’t mean them— you CANT mean them and preach “ Lucky Repentance” ....you don’t actually “believe” , much less “ REST IN” the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4...... you are in serious jeopardy and you are too “ stiff Necked” to listen to anybody....you are determined to be “self-taught”.....and asI have said before....it definitely shows....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have placed my trust wholly in Jesus Christ and what He did for me on the Cross.

Nay, nay, nay! You excluded a little something there, didn’t you , pal? A suspicious fellow would suspect that you were hiding your TRUE Beliefs....
Must we mention them again? It’s what we call “LUCKY REPENTANCE”..... are you going to neglect your False Gospel ? If I were truly concerned about Newbies to the Faith and actually believed that Clap-Trap, I would not want to hide my “ light” under a barrel or anything....You need to repent about leaving out Lucky Repentance.....stop leaving it out when you attempt to clarify your “ beliefs” ....you are depriving the world of what they need to do to get Saved———- NOT!

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HisLife said:
Like I Say Jesus Died For all Sins You Say not all Sins,
Nevertheless He died for all of my sins because I do not commit willful sins.

If anyone sins willfully against the Lord, no sacrifice for sins is left, is what the scripture says in Hebrews 10:26-31...and Hebrews 10:12 is in the immediate context of that; which tells us that the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross is a sacrifice for sins.

There you have it, folks.The Root Of this man and many other a man’s problem ....The simple , WILLFUL misunderstanding of ONE Bible verse that forces one to turn the rest of the Bible on its head.
The TRUE meaning of these “ scary verses” is so simple to understand that a five year old would “ get it” .....of course that is assuming that the child doesn’t have a “ Stiff Neck”....All Of these verses are referring to the Hebrews that heard about the “ One Time” Sacrifice Of Jesus Christ for all of their sins and yet they chose to reject the Blood of Jesus and go back to the old Temple System Of Animal Sacrifices and put their faith in the Blood Of animals “ that could NEVER take away Sins......
It’s the Modern Day equivalent of hearing the Gospel and rejecting the Gospel as thousands Do each day....THAT is what will get you damned today, as it did back in Paul’s day.....There is no more Sacrifice for Sins other than the Blood Of Jesus.....True then...true now....your Belief or Unbelief in THAT Blood will determine your Eternal Fate .... that’s the Message to take from these verses.....NOT that you are going to Hell if you sin or purpose. Uncommon people, those with ANY Spiritual Insight , KNOW that most of our sins are “ willful” .....and they are Covered by the Grace Of God and the Blood Of Jesus....RUN, don’t walk , from anybody that says different.....
“ We have been MADE HOLY through the Sacrifice Of Jesus, ONCE and for All”

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
who’s sins plural you (the apostles) remit or forgive, are forgiven them!!!!!

What is the difference between "remitting" sin, and redeeming you from them?

See, here is the thing..

There is one savior, who is God. And Jesus is God.
So, God, as Christ... came here to "reconcile"... to, SOLVE the one issue that keeps you out of Heaven.
That issue is SIN.
There is only one who is able to take care of the SIN issue, for the entire world, and that is not the pope, and its not mary, and its not water.

Its Christ, alone.
Christ is the redeemer. He is the one who redeems you back to God by becoming your sin, bearing it, and resolving it.
There is no other WAY. John 14:6

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know that you also have your arguments against the things that I have preached, that are based on things commonly taught in churches,.

You teach self saving.
You teach water saves.
And you teach that you can lose your salvation.

All of this Denies the Cross.
When you stop doing that, is when you are living in Truth.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the difference between "remitting" sin, and redeeming you from them?

See, here is the thing..

There is one savior, who is God. And Jesus is God.
So, God, as Christ... came here to "reconcile"... to, SOLVE the one issue that keeps you out of Heaven.
That issue is SIN.
There is only one who is able to take care of the SIN issue, for the entire world, and that is not the pope, and its not mary, and its not water.

Its Christ, alone.
Christ is the redeemer. He is the one who redeems you back to God by becoming your sin, bearing it, and resolving it.
There is no other WAY. John 14:6

yes only Jesus is savior but Christ and his church are one
The church does what christ does
Same power
Same authority
Same ministry
Same mission
Jn 20:21-23 as the father sent me

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You teach self saving.
You teach water saves.
And you teach that you can lose your salvation.

All of this Denies the Cross.
When you stop doing that, is when you are living in Truth.
You teach that you have no will and God does everything.

Reactions: theefaith

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is.....figure it out....

Jesus says different Mk 16:16[/QUOTE]

Does Mark 16:16 say that whosoever is not baptized is damned? No, it doesn't.

It says whosoever BELIEVES and is baptized shall be saved, a true statement.

Let's take this in perspective.

Whosoever believes and lives in Texas is saved. That's a true statement. Whosoever lives in Texas and believes is saved.

However, to say that only those who live in Texas are saved is false. The statement does not say that a believer must live in Texas to be saved.

Mark 16:16 along with many other verses in scripture are taken completely out of context to what they are actually saying!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
yes only Jesus is savior but Christ and his church are one
The church does what christ does
Same power
Same authority
Same ministry
Same mission
Jn 20:21-23 as the father sent me

Lets see you walk on water or raise the dead.
Give it a try, and find out that its one thing to rant on a forum your "cult of the virgin" ideas, but its another to execute real faith in real life.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You teach that you have no will and God does everything.

I teach that all have Freewill and God accepts your decisions.
I teach that every deed you commit is a spiritual seed that is planted in the temporal and spiritual realm, and these seeds will produce a future harvest that is defined in the secular sense, as destiny or fate.

If you choose by your freewill to reject Christ all your life...and are never born again....then after you die, God will accept your freewill decision that sent you directly to hell.

If you however choose to BELIEVE ON JESUS and be Born again, then God accepted your Faith, that is the fruit of your freewill, to save you.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I teach that all have Freewill and God accepts your decisions.
I teach that every deed you commit is a spiritual seed that is planted in the temporal and spiritual realm, and these seeds will produce a future harvest that is defined in the secular sense, as destiny or fate.

If you choose by your freewill to reject Christ all your life...and are never born again....then after you die, God will accept your freewill decision that sent you directly to hell.

If you however choose to BELIEVE ON JESUS and be Born again, then God accepted your Faith, that is the fruit of your freewill, to save you.

So, you’re teaching that once one chooses Jesus, then that person’s free will is taken away.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, you’re teaching that once one chooses Jesus, then that person’s free will is taken away.

Why would God take away what you had to have to Believe so that God could accept your faith to save you?

Freewill is the ability to choose.
Its the ability to make decisions.
God does not take this away.
But once you are born again, you are expected to filter your freewill and make decisions based on who you have become "in Christ".

Unbelievers tend to act first then think about the consequences later.
Believers are to always consider the end result before they make the leap.
Believers are to be ruled by the rule of Love.
The rule of love is..>>they shalt love thy neighbor as thyself".
If we filter what we do through that OT verse, then we wont behave in a way that harms anyone.

Reactions: Charlie24

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says different Mk 16:16

Does Mark 16:16 say that whosoever is not baptized is damned? No, it doesn't.

It says whosoever BELIEVES and is baptized shall be saved, a true statement.

Let's take this in perspective.

Whosoever believes and lives in Texas is saved. That's a true statement. Whosoever lives in Texas and believes is saved.

However, to say that only those who live in Texas are saved is false. The statement does not say that a believer must live in Texas to be saved.

Mark 16:16 along with many other verses in scripture are taken completely out of context to what they are actually saying![/QUOTE]

baptism is necessary for salvation
It is the initiation in the new covenant church
You can go to Texas if you like but you can’t be Christian without baptism

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.