Dear Christian Community

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thomaswood

Sep 25, 2009
Hello Forum,My name is Tommy Wood. I am a second year student at Crandall Atlantic Baptist University in Moncton New Brunswick Canada. I am Majoring in business with a minor in religious studies. Propertyguys.com, a business developed in Moncton, N.B. has been going around canada interviewing business students in hopes of awarding them a franchise. Early last week they came to our school and my interview was chosen to be put online. My church and family has always been there for me, and now i am reaching out to my spiritual community for your help. If anybody who comes across this message could click on my video and vote for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I come from a very humble background and doing well in this contest would mean alot to my family and Ihttp://ypreneurgene.strutta.com/entries#7430This is the link, when you vote it will ask you for your email address and for you to make up a password (this is to prevent people from cheating). Also, they will send you a confirmation email which you will need to validate before your vote would be counted.Thank you to anybody who have taken the time to read this email. The people who make up this forum have given many others a great venue for support, and i would like to close this message off by hoping that each and every person here continue to spread the word of god. Tommy Wood