Death penalty.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think there should be a death penalty?

• Yes

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus: "Love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you. Do not resist evil people."
This applies to you personally. Not to enemies of the state. See Romans 13 (which I already posted and you ignored).

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sword IS for, -- and increasingly for.

Bobby Jo

But it's not our job to send anyone straight to Hell. Just because someone takes a human life doesn't mean we should take another human's life. Being against the death penalty is also a pro-life stand I believe, every death is a death.

Everyone should get a chance to repent and turn to Jesus.

Reactions: lforrest

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did a live interview and claimed no one but himself engineered the plot.

He may FULLY believe that he brought down the four or so concrete pillars (it's been some 25 years since I did the analysis) in the building, but he DID have an accomplice by the name of Terry Nichols, plus another man who was captured on video but never identified (yep, -- the true orchestrator). The distance is an R3 (radius cubed) effect which discounts his "Ryder" truck. The pillars were brought down by "shaped charges".

But the 9-11-2001 Twin Towers and Building 7; and the Pentagon; and flight 93 were all Terrorists. -- NOT!
And the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary School shooting was by a lone Terrorist. -- NOT!
And the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing was by Terrorists. -- NOT!
And the 2015 San Bernardino Christmas massacre was by the husband/wife Terrorists. -- NOT!
And the 2016 Orlando gay bar mass shooting was by a lone Terrorist. -- NOT!
And the 217 Las Vegas mass shooting was by a lone Terrorist. -- NOT!
We believe what we hear repeated over and over in the news, despite analysis of the evidence. Maybe it's time to independently investigate what they tell us.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Everyone should get a chance to repent and turn to Jesus.

Then they'd better "repent and turn to Jesus" BEFORE they show up at my driveway with weapons drawn.

Lke 22:36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

It's call a "mineral supplement" -- for those who need to weigh a few ounces more.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said for YOU to love your enemies. Do you kill those you love?

What an uninformed, immature, and inane question! OF COURSE WE DO:

1 Cor. 5:4 ... When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Last edited by a moderator:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an uninformed, immature, and inane question! OF COURSE WE DO:

1 Cor. 5:4 ... When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

@kcnalp says he's 72 years old, but his Christian maturity is about only 7.2 years.
Bobby Jo
You kill those you love? What do you do to those you hate?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He may FULLY believe that he brought down the four or so concrete pillars (it's been some 25 years since I did the analysis) in the building, but he DID have an accomplice by the name of Terry Nichols, plus another man who was captured on video but never identified (yep, -- the true orchestrator). The distance is an R3 (radius cubed) effect which discounts his "Ryder" truck. The pillars were brought down by "shaped charges".

But the 9-11-2001 Twin Towers and Building 7; and the Pentagon; and flight 93 were all Terrorists. -- NOT!
And the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary School shooting was by a lone Terrorist. -- NOT!
And the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing was by Terrorists. -- NOT!
And the 2015 San Bernardino Christmas massacre was by the husband/wife Terrorists. -- NOT!
And the 2016 Orlando gay bar mass shooting was by a lone Terrorist. -- NOT!
And the 217 Las Vegas mass shooting was by a lone Terrorist. -- NOT!
We believe what we hear repeated over and over in the news, despite analysis of the evidence. Maybe it's time to independently investigate what they tell us.
Bobby Jo
If you listen to his interview it was about what happened in Waco. He was retaliating and paying back law enforcement officials of all sects....that is why he chose the Murray Building....it was basically a military/law building.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well he is slightly in error...he should pray for his enemies and let God be the one to deal with them....but love them as He does...absolutely
... and if the sin is in the church, then 1 Cor. 5:4 applies, regardless of personal feelings ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you listen to his interview it was about what happened in Waco. He was retaliating and paying back law enforcement officials of all sects....that is why he chose the Murray Building....it was basically a military/law building.

I don't disagree, but did someone coerce him into that Target? -- And if you research the "evidence", you'll find that ALL the ATF personal were "in the field" at that 9:00am time. What a coincidence.

But "false flag" event ALWAYS have "coincidences", typical of how Jack Ruby was able to penetrate the Dallas Police Department parking structure to murder THAT patsy. And a "coincidence" that the earth opened up in the PA farm and swallowed the Aircraft, the Baggage, the Passengers, and even the Wings and Tail structures. And the "coincidence" that Building Seven was imploded within a few hours of the Towers being hit, even though it takes some THREE WEEKS to weaken the beams and place the demolitions.

Of course in the history of architecture FIRE has NEVER brought down a Steel constructed building.

Silly gullible people.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree, but did someone coerce him into that Target? -- And if you research the "evidence", you'll find that ALL the ATF personal were "in the field" at that 9:00am time. What a coincidence.

But "false flag" event ALWAYS have "coincidences", typical of how Jack Ruby was able to penetrate the Dallas Police Department parking structure to murder THAT patsy. And a "coincidence" that the earth opened up in the PA farm and swallowed the Aircraft, the Baggage, the Passengers, and even the Wings and Tail structures. And the "coincidence" that Building Seven was imploded within a few hours of the Towers being hit, even though it takes some THREE WEEKS to weaken the beams and place the demolitions.

There's nothing to see. Move along. -- Silly gullible people.
Bobby Jo
You are talking about 9/11 and I am talking about the OKC bombing...lol.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul While the death of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge was truly a poignant tragedy, yet McVeigh's obsessive anti-government feeling showed a really sick mind, completely blowing the other things he claimed to be motivated by out of all proportion.
I think his motive gained momentum as he put together his plan...I remember something about him belonging to the white supremacist group...so maybe he just added to his motives as he went along.....They arrested him in Perry which is 30 miles from my home town...but at the time I was living in Perry to help my Aunt.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm talking FALSE FLAG multiple instances, including the Murrow Building, -- from JFK to Las Vegas.

Do you need more sand?
Bobby Jo
No but I am going to add concrete mix to your sand and pour all over you!!!:p