DECLARATION OF THE INTERNET- Legislation Moving to Policed Internet - White House

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hour long video, aarrrggghhh. Maybe someone has the time to watch it and provide a brief summary?
Yes. I'd like to know when it's time to turn off the internet for good.

It was theorized in recent decades that the internet would one day be used to punish people legally like this, of course it has already been used in many court cases, etc., but if the evil powers that be decide to start using it (for what it was possibly designed for), it will be something akin to the movie Minority Report, but in reverse. Meaning you could be prosecuted in the future for anything you ever said/posted the entire time the internet has been around in the past.

They can search all the records of the internet, back to the very beginning, and if they find anything that is deemed threatening to the current Admin., or even offensive, they could take legal action upon the owner/s of that IP address. And, as we've seen repeatedly, it's likely you may not have the Constitution to protect you.

Jailed without trial? Sentences that are not even reasonable/logical?

Yeah. Scary.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I'd like to know when it's time to turn off the internet for good.

It was theorized in recent decades that the internet would one day be used to punish people legally like this, of course it has already been used in many court cases, etc., but if the evil powers that be decide to start using it (for what it was possibly designed for), it will be something akin to the movie Minority Report, but in reverse. Meaning you could be prosecuted in the future for anything you ever said/posted the entire time the internet has been around in the past.

They can search all the records of the internet, back to the very beginning, and if they find anything that is deemed threatening to the current Admin., or even offensive, they could take legal action upon the owner/s of that IP address. And, as we've seen repeatedly, it's likely you may not have the Constitution to protect you.

Jailed without trial? Sentences that are not even reasonable/logical?

Yeah. Scary.
I think that is if the liberals and the democrats that pretend not to be liberals get their way. They like to silence all opposition and have already made dictator moves in the political arena in various ways. They are acting like hypocrites to Russia as Russia does the same and they attack Russia.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that is if the liberals and the democrats that pretend not to be liberals get their way. They like to silence all opposition and have already made dictator moves in the political arena in various ways. They are acting like hypocrites to Russia as Russia does the same and they attack Russia.
Well, and if the End Times implications of the Bible become reality, the ruling Admin. will be of the devil; and will have no mercy or remorse on any and all enemies - real or perceived. And that means all who worship the God of the Bible will be Enemies of the State.

As True Christians, we kinda have to believe that will become a reality some day, ... but I sure don't look forward to it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, and if the End Times implications of the Bible become reality, the ruling Admin. will be of the devil; and will have no mercy or remorse on any and all enemies - real or perceived. And that means all who worship the God of the Bible will be Enemies of the State.

As True Christians, we kinda have to believe that will become a reality some day, ... but I sure don't look forward to it.
Yes we're seeing some of that here in the USA already. God haters taking over the gov and it's laws.

Reactions: GEN2REV