Deeper Significance of God’s Creation of All Things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Finesse

Jul 15, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By Xinping

At the age of seven, I suffered a serious case of osteomyelitis. When I went to the hospital with my family, the doctor said: “Fortunately, her examination was conducted in time, otherwise the infection might grow into bone tuberculosis. Now her life is no longer in danger, but her lower leg needs to be amputated.” Hearing these words, my grandmother knelt down and pled pitifully with the doctor: “She is so young. How could she live with just one leg? …” Due to my grandmother’s pleas, doctors performed an operation on me and drew the necrotic bone marrow out from my lower leg instead of amputating it. Though I kept my leg, the cut didn’t heal for over one year after the operation. It was always oozing pus and blood. Due to this, I wasn’t able to walk at all. The old doctor in our village threw up his hands: “I’ve tried all the medicine available for this illness, but it doesn’t work. Her body has become resistant to the drugs.” Hearing this, my grandmother said helplessly: “Now, what can we do?” After thinking for a while, the doctor said: “Western medicine doesn’t work, but there’s a medicinal herb—the leaf of the eucalyptus plant. It can help discharge pus, promote tissue regeneration and heal the cut. However, this kind of tree is rare. There are many mountains in this region. Whether you can find it or not might depend on whether a miracle would happen to her.” After learning of the shape and characteristics of the leaf from the doctor, my grandmother immediately went home and told my father about it. My elder sister, who was only ten years old, heard about this and then went up to the mountains on her own to help look for the leaf. Finally, one day, my sister found eucalypti on a high and steep mountain and brought some leaves back. When the doctor saw the leaves, he said in surprise: “Those indeed are the leaves of the eucalyptus. You’re so lucky that your sister was able to find this rare tree! Truly, God was looking out for you.”

Later on, I attended primary school. As I was looking up words in the dictionary, I came across an annotation in the dictionary saying that eucalyptus could be used as medicine. At that time, I was curious about this: The doctors tried so many medicines but failed to heal my cut. However, this unremarkable leaf can actually heal my cut. Where does eucalyptus come from? Who bestows such miraculous efficacy on it? I didn’t find the answer for a long time.

wasp-flower.jpg

Time passed. One summer, a couple of my playmates in my village and I played hide-and-seek in front of my house. One of the playmates who lived next to my house was stung by a wasp on the hand and it became red and swelled up at once. It hurt so badly that he cried. The rest of us were so scared we didn’t know what to do. His mother quickly came over. She picked a few leaves of towel gourd in my garden and rubbed them hard with her hands. She applied the green juice squeezed from the leaves to her son’s hand. Before long, the swelling subsided and my playmate said that it no longer hurt. Seeing this, I became more curious: Why does the leaf of towel gourd cure the wasp sting? Why do these plants have such great efficacy? When I grew up, every time I went to the clinic I would ask the old doctor about the medicinal properties of plants. I would say: “Where do these herbs come from? How can they have medicinal properties?” Hearing my questions, the doctor smiled and said: “I can’t answer your profound questions. …”

Afterward, I believed in God, and read God’s words: “God created the heavens and earth and all things for mankind and He created the living environment as well.

Apart from all kinds of foods, God also supplies mankind with sources of water. … Additionally, among all things, whether it is animals, plants, or all kinds of grass, God also created some plants that are necessary to resolve harm or illness to the human body. … There are plants that improve blood circulation to remove stagnation, relieve pain, stanch bleeding, provide anesthesia, help people recover normal skin, eliminate blood stasis in the body, and eliminate toxins from the body. In short, they can all be used in daily life. They are of use to people and have been prepared by God for the human body in case of need. … In short, these things are all from God and were prepared and planted when He created a living environment for mankind. All of these things are very necessary. Doesn’t it show that when God created the heavens and earth and all things, His considerations were better thought out than those of mankind? When you see all that God has done, are you able to feel God’s practical side? God worked in secret. When man had not yet come into this world, before coming into touch with this mankind, God had already created all of this. Everything He did was for the sake of mankind, for the sake of their survival, and for the consideration of mankind’s existence, so that mankind can live in this rich and plentiful material world God prepared for them, and so that they can live happily, not having to worry about food or clothes, and not lacking in anything.

After reading God’s words, I understood that these plants were from God and that it is God who created all things and prepared everything that we humans required for existence. God prepared not only all kinds of drink and food for our survival but also plants that can cure various diseases so that we can live healthily. God was thoroughly thoughtful for our sake and prepared everything for us humans. His love is so great and so real. I remembered when I was young, the cut in my leg oozed pus and blood continuously after the operation. The doctors could do nothing about it, but the eucalyptus leaf created by God healed my cut so that I could walk like normal people. What’s more, my playmate who was stung on his hand by a wasp experienced a great deal of pain. However, after his mother applied the juice squeezed from the leaves of towel gourd to his hand, surprisingly the swelling subsided. All things God creates are so wonderful and this is God’s power! I’m thankful that I can come before God, read God’s words, know the Creator and can feel God’s sincere love and care for us humans from all things God created. Meanwhile, I also see the wonder of God’s creation of all things and how he has done all this for mankind. I truly experienced that we humans can leave neither God nor the myriad things created by Him. Not even one blade of grass or one leaf. I sincerely give thanks to God for preparing all things for us humans!

Reactions: amadeus

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By Xinping

This crazy drivel comes from a Chinese cult called "The Church of Almighty God" who believe that Almighty God is the returned Jesus in our days as a Chinese woman who was born in China!! This is merely the intro to this totally insane cult.