Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya, the part that matters imo. Now as a pediatrician I would also decline to treat the baby of lesbian parents, carefully orchestrated commercials notwithstanding, but I wouldn't be evil to them, I hope
Sadly, I do believe some here WOULD refuse that baby treatment...… and consider themselves as "righteous" for having done so.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Memorize all that well, and maybe God will buy it when you are required to stand before Him.

I don't have to memorize it. I have it in (Rom. 1:26-32).

It is not God buying what I say. It's me believing what God says.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly, I do believe some here WOULD refuse that baby treatment...… and consider themselves as "righteous" for having done so.

Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to have or adopt children. Only a perverted society would allow this. Tells you where we are at.

Stranger

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to have or adopt children. Only a perverted society would allow this. Tells you where we are at.

Stranger
Matthew 19:9 KJV
[9] And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Tecarta BibleShould these type be allowed in the church, those on their second and third marriages? Should they be allowed to have children. This doesn’t inherit the kingdom.

D

Dave L

[9] And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Tecarta BibleShould these type be allowed in the church, those on their second and third marriages? Should they be allowed to have children. This doesn’t inherit the kingdom.
This shows how churches paint themselves into a corner when they permit or encourage adultery while trying to condemn homosexuality. Both sins carried the same weight in the OT.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Imo that is a false frame as that baby did not come in alone, and has wards that must be considered, in fact it is the wards telling me that I as pediatrician am denying the baby to begin with? The baby isn't complaining at all see. The wards are using the baby to forward their false paradigm that they are the parents, when they most obviously are not

So to clarify, I would not deny the baby care if it needed it, butt hat is not really even the issue there imo. The baby is obv being pimped, and if I am called to consider its welfare as paramount then they are not leaving with that baby, and I mean over my dead body

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This shows how churches paint themselves into a corner when they permit or encourage adultery while trying to condemn homosexuality. Both sins carried the same weight in the OT.
Maybe we should take them all outside and stone them to death, maybe we should stone ourselves to death while we’re at it

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is probably not going to ask if we figured-out the genesis or matrix of Homosexuality during our time on Earth, but rather, "How did you treat the other human beings with this disease that I put in your path?"

Well said Willie.

Even in this thread we see a dividing line and a 'revealing of hearts'.
In EVERY single situation it is our heart that God is , and will be looking at and judging. "With whatever measure you mete, it will be measured unto you."

How do we judge, how do we react .
Just in reading this thread , it is easy to see that somehow, somewhere...the "Love God , and Love thy Neighbour "... the two royal laws left to the Church by Jesus...falls somewhat short among His people!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

AMEN!
Oh how easily we make one rule for 'them' and another rule for ourselves. "Let he who has no sin throw the first stone."

B

Butterfly

I have to admit that I get kind of exasperated at listening to some of you "Holier Than Thou" Self-Righteous people who I feel are lying through your teeth, possibly thinking that will make God less able to see you for who and what you are.

I hate (absolutely do despise) the organized Homosexual agenda, as a whole. And, I have been fortunate not to have any queers in my family. BUT, I can tell you, 100%, that I would not turn my back on a beloved family member (my baby sister, for instance) who came out of the closet, just because of that admission.

Some of you say, "Well, neither would I... as long as they immediately denied any feelings, and never again looked at someone of the same sex.

Well, life doesn't work that way. And it may take years — decades — of struggling with them through their battle. (I said "struggling WITH" them not AGAINST them) And, you know what, they may go to their deathbed, never having beaten that demon.

I feel so sad for, not you people who so rigidly resist any compassion for these people—even your own family members—who have this particular monkey on their backs, but for those you say you would ostracize. We really should be able to muster some of that kind of concern for even the most painted-up flaming faggot wearing diapers on a Gay Pride float.

My own brother has been in prison five times for drugs. He can't seem to quit. But, as much as it hurts, I will be holding his hand till the end. (And I am pretty sure you already know I do not just accept the crap he does... and he knows it all too well.) I believe I can say the same about any homosexuals who may also need the same kind of support and help from me.
Well said - I agree and have the same compassion , although I must admit that using the word ' faggot ' is perhaps not in line with the compassion. ( sorry here in the UK that would be a word used by those who are homophobic )
I do not proclaim to understand it all , and living in the ' gay ' capital city in the UK does bring its challenges at times, especially when they have the gay pride marches - the whole town get involved. I steer clear.
Rita

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I happen to have a lesbian couple with a daughter in my family, who I'm sure would be aghast at my position bc we get along quite well. But then they have not pimped "their" baby to me either, even if they have looked me in the face and claimed that the baby was "theirs" with a straight face

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
AMEN!
Oh how easily we make one rule for 'them' and another rule for ourselves. "Let he who has no sin throw the first stone."
Unfort "denying my services" will be forwarded as "casting stones," see, after a false paradigm has been set up, "we" are the baby's parents, or similar, we are getting "married" so you have to make our cake.

So, if two pimps brought a baby into your pediatrics office and demanded that you consider the welfare of the baby paramount, what would you do now?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Maybe we should take them all outside and stone them to death, maybe we should stone ourselves to death while we’re at it
unfort I guess their treatment in the past is what got us to here, and so now refusing to participate in their sin will be conflated with stoning them now.

Why can't I refuse to bake you a cake, and then wish you a good day?

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unfort "denying my services" will be forwarded as "casting stones," see, after a false paradigm has been set up, "we" are the baby's parents, or similar, we are getting "married" so you have to make our cake.

So, if two pimps brought a baby into your pediatrics office and demanded that you consider the welfare of the baby paramount, what would you do now?

No problem...not an issue.

Even with that Cake-thing...I didn't see why it was such a big deal.
But I also feel that the owners are free to chose who the serve.
Just as my son in law , a doctor, can refuse to treat someone who is being obnoxious.
None of us were there in the Bakery, so none of us know the dialogue.

IF it were like our friend Stranger here...it may have all been very nasty.
On the other hand...why push your luck by telling the baker that you are a same sex couple. Just order the damned cake and shut up.

My personal view is , some of them like 'rubbing' it in the face of others.
But...this this is about "Christian" Homo's , so maybe I have got off topic.

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
None of us were there in the Bakery, so none of us know the dialogue
well, we have learned after the fact that they were targeted I guess, and apparently the character of the bakers was widely acclaimed. Dunno myself, but it was a smear job imo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

well, we have learned after the fact that they were targeted I guess, and apparently the character of the bakers was widely acclaimed. Dunno myself, but it was a smear job imo

Agree. The Enemy done it!!

Sadly I read not long ago that the court case cost them the bakery, their house, and now they are in debt. :(