Deliverance sermons: Deliverance from the pits of darkness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

babalobi

Mar 23, 2011
The message the Holy Spirit has for us this week is dwells on the pits of life. Just like the earlier message on ‘Destroying spiritual viruses’ <a

I like to specially appeal to any one reading or hearing this message to read it seriously, study it carefully, meditate on it diligently, and with understanding.

This is because by the grace of God, I am not writing it by flesh or blood but by the spirit of God. By the grace of God, this message is for five categories of people.A couple of days ago, the spirit of God took me in the version of Prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 8 vs. 8 to behold the abominations that are committed in the coven by the powers of darkness. I saw myself being led in a dream into a pit.

1. This message is for people who noticed that they seem to be struggling against a force and that no matter how hard they try or how good their efforts, they find it difficult to succeed.
2. This message is for anyone experiencing stagnancy for a long time and finds it difficult to go forward in life
3. The message is also for those who have noticed that they have been restricted and limited in achievement
4. The message is for any one in any uncomfortable situation, but has for it difficult for years to change or move out of that situation.

5. In summary, this message is for all those who’s their glories have been caged or imprisoned.

The entrance of the pit was very narrow and could not possibly take two people at the same time.

There are stairs down the pit, and you can only descend into the pit with the aid of a stair case.
I noticed that as we went inside through the tunnel down earth, I could not go in by my self, and my spiritual guide lowered me inside and came down to join me. There are various levels you have to reach before reaching the basement, and to reach each level, we used the same technique of using a stair case to descend down wards.

Read up this article @ http://christonline.info/blog/?p=5540

See http://christonline.info for Christian sermons and prayer points

Alethos

Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
The message the Holy Spirit has for us this week is dwells on the pits of life. Just like the earlier message on ‘Destroying spiritual viruses’ <a

I like to specially appeal to any one reading or hearing this message to read it seriously, study it carefully, meditate on it diligently, and with understanding.

This is because by the grace of God, I am not writing it by flesh or blood but by the spirit of God. By the grace of God, this message is for five categories of people.A couple of days ago, the spirit of God took me in the version of Prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 8 vs. 8 to behold the abominations that are committed in the coven by the powers of darkness. I saw myself being led in a dream into a pit.

1. This message is for people who noticed that they seem to be struggling against a force and that no matter how hard they try or how good their efforts, they find it difficult to succeed.
2. This message is for anyone experiencing stagnancy for a long time and finds it difficult to go forward in life
3. The message is also for those who have noticed that they have been restricted and limited in achievement
4. The message is for any one in any uncomfortable situation, but has for it difficult for years to change or move out of that situation.

5. In summary, this message is for all those who’s their glories have been caged or imprisoned.

The entrance of the pit was very narrow and could not possibly take two people at the same time.

There are stairs down the pit, and you can only descend into the pit with the aid of a stair case.
I noticed that as we went inside through the tunnel down earth, I could not go in by my self, and my spiritual guide lowered me inside and came down to join me. There are various levels you have to reach before reaching the basement, and to reach each level, we used the same technique of using a stair case to descend down wards.

Read up this article @ http://christonline.info/blog/?p=5540

See http://christonline.info for Christian sermons and prayer points

Quote from article:
As I continued meditating on this interesting discovery, I decided to study the bible to find one if there is a spiritual basis for the vision I have seen. Was it the Holy Spirit that was really showing secrets of dark powers to me or it was it a demon that was showing me a movie?

The article did not quote one Scripture; Gods word was not seen once in this article. Only the above nonesense. You sincerely ask people to mediatate deeply upon what? Someones perverted nightmare? And you call this a message from the Holy Spirit? Well I placed one below for you to mediate over.

Jer 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Jer 23:16
they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

If only you understood Gods word you would know it has depth and great meaning.

Jer 23:29
Is not my WORD like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock (flesh) in pieces?

By the fire, God melts the hard metal, softens it, and subdues it. Then He may take it out of the fire, and with hammer upon anvil He pounds and shapes the softened metal into a fit instrument for His use.

Gods word can burn out your imperfections and His hammer can smash your flesh and crush your evil ways.

Repent of this foolishness and return unto the Lord.

Alethos

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Two things alerted me about this message...

"my spiritual guide lowered me inside and came down to join me."

"Before I could make a response, my guide answered and said: ‘No we cannot not be captured, we are here to see the secrets of the powers of darkness!"

This guy needs deliverance from familiar spirits. He really has been deceived...I know this by experience as I have been in this area of ministry for over 20 years.

Blessings!!!