Democrat candidates are okay with gay fairly tales being read in elementary schools

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
This is why anti-american/anti-religious groups like the ACLU work every day to kick religious faith out of the schools.Democrat candidates are okay with gay fairly tales being read in elementary schoolshttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298307,00.html
A fairy tale about two A fairy tale about two princes falling in love sparked a backlash — and a lawsuit — against a teacher and a school last year when it was read to a second-grade class in Massachusetts.But the three frontrunners in the Democratic presidential race suggested Wednesday night at their debate in New Hampshire that they’d support reading the controversial book to children as part of a school curriculum.Moderator Tim Russert asked John Edwards, Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. Hillary Clinton whether they’d be comfortable having the story — called “King & King” — read to their children in school.Edwards gave the first and most definitive answer — a resounding and instant “yes, absolutely” — although he added that it “might be a little tough” for second-graders.Obama agreed with Edwards and revealed that his wife has already spoken to his 6- and 9-year-old daughters about same-sex marriage.Clinton said she believes it’s up to parents to decide how to handle such topics, but added that it’s important to teach kids about the “many differences that are in the world.”

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
When I think of Hilary Clinton. I think of Communist.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Now how do we separate immorality from the state? Getting rid of the Democratic party won't do it by itself, but it's a good start.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Yep, they're telling those kids "fairy" tails, for sure.Geez..... the way this world is going, no wonder I sit down to a few rum and cokes after fervent prayer. :eek:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
This world needs to get out of their fantasy world. What YHWH gave us it's a reality. No wonder it makes my soul very weary, so...Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Hal

Feb 2, 2007
Yeah, and to think they want to have nationalized pre-school so they can indoctrinate them with this pro-homosexuality garbage before the age of five.I realize this is in MA, but public education everywhere is in the pitts. I hope we don't elect a president that supports the ACLU. God help us all.

jazzdrive3

Aug 27, 2007
This is just what we get for giving up our responsibilities to educate our children and just giving them to the State. Can we expect anything less than them trying to mold them in it's image?As for the ACLU, I've seen many people, especially Christians, deride them. when the fact is that if you were in a pickle because of religious persecution, you could go to ACLU and use their lawyers for protection/prosecution.They exist for minorities. But Christians aren't exactly the minority, so they get the reputation as anti-Christian.