Denominations will never be saved !!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Seasoned by Grace , when you hit "reply" to a person but then don't say anything, that's the internet equivalent of calling them and then immediately hanging up the phone. It's very rude and directly counter-productive to conversation.
I wondered.. I know some mess up and their actual post is inside the quote,, but I saw nothing there,,

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Seasoned by Grace , when you hit "reply" to a person but then don't say anything, that's the internet equivalent of calling them and then immediately hanging up the phone. It's very rude and directly counter-productive to conversation.

It's the only way I can post, otherwise your post and my post become one post and there's no separation of you and me.

Sorry, I've tried everything and nothing else works.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, they have their own defenition a and tend to harp on these,, whcih is why it is easy to see why you asked
That's Calvin's problem.
Don't make it yours :)
It's actually my question for you: do you believe that a person can disagree with your denomination's interpretation of scripture (which yes, that's what this is) and still be saved?

Would you care to answer?

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's actually my question for you: do you believe that a person can disagree with your denomination's interpretation of scripture (which yes, that's what this is) and still be saved?

Jane Doe:)
No I'm not trying to side-step your question.
I an not part of a denomination - I am non-denominational.

I just follow Christ's teaching with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Christ is the only way to salvation.
Christ's TEACHINGS and not man's twisting teachings of Christ's words, is the only way to salvation.

AND NO :mad:, MY WORDS ARE NOT DENOMINATIONAL!!

Last edited:

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane_Doe22 said:

Christ's TEACHINGS and not man's twisting teachings of Christ's words, is the only way to salvation.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, I did not see and answer and have seen many ring-and-ditch. It is making talking with you a very frustrating activity.

Very sorry'
Maybe you should give me more time to respond after all I am old :)
default_24.gif

It's lunch time now and I'm hungry.

Talk at everyone a bit later.

God bless you all.
My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jane_Doe22 said:

Except they are denominational words, whether or not you acknowledge it.
You are a Calvinist. Which is a Christian (obviously), but a certain denomination of Christianity with a certain school of thought specifically around pre-destination and limited atonement.

Many other Christians also read and study the scripture, but some to different understanding than the ones you are professing. They are also Christians, but of different denominations.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a Calvinist. Which is a Christian (obviously), but a certain denomination of Christianity with a certain school of thought specifically around pre-destination and limited atonement.

Many other Christians also read and study the scripture, but some to different understanding than the ones you are professing. They are also Christians, but of different denominations.

Well of coarse they are denominational words - they come from the bible. That's what makes denominations sound so appealing.
They use Godly words mixed with ungodly words to make it sound Christian, but to also fool the unknowing just like I was fooled for many decades.

I am no more a Calvanist than I am a doctor.
Just because I use medical terms to explain how I'm feeling doesn't suddenly make a me a doctor.

I think your stuck in this Calvinist thing and need to get past that.

I am nothing but a Christian and have NO AGENDA BUT CHRIT JESUS CRUCIFIED for my sins.

God bless you Jane Doe as you continue searching for the truth.
My bname is OLIGOS

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're doing the not-reply thing again....

Let me phrase this differently: @Seasoned by Grace , you are like a Catholic whom says "I just follow what the Bible teaches" while holding a rosary in their hand. Yes, they believe that it's going with the Bible, but someone else clearly see that that is a certain understanding of the Bible.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful