Denominations will never be saved !!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They were created by man not created by GOD.
A "FEW" in congregations of Gods choosing will be saved because they belong to God the right way, not because the belong to the right denomination or church with the right name on it. They will belong because their heart belongs to GOD FOREVEVER.

No matter how you RAGE against me and my words, no one can change God's words or plans or intentions.

God only created one church, and man divided it up into so many pieces, no one knows what is the right church today, that's why everyone is so confused.

Most church goers will go to HELL because Christ said so, no matter how many lies are told or false teachers tell their falsehoods so that SATAN can claim his victims just like in the day of JONAH, most, even here, will be lost to satan.

Matthew 7:14, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
LUKE 13: 23-24. "Few who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
Matthew 7:21, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!

Only individuals who have accepted God's the truth will be saved.
The pre-destined
The appointed
The elect
The chosen
The remnant
The foreknew

God already knows who will choose HIM and be REAL, and has sinse before the beginning of time.
That's why He has pre-destined who He has because He knows the "FEW" who will be real. followers and who are the fakes.

I wonder if God's judgement is beginning with the coronavirus??
I don't see many here anymore that used to expound all there lies.

Denominations often exist because the founders left or where rejected from their original group.
It makes sense to group people into fellowships where they all basically agree and can form a living community.

Now within each community there will be saved and unsaved people. This does not invalidate the process or the need to recognise authority, teaching and emphasis of a particular group. We all do this, one way or another, and to go somewhere else often grates, not because of doctrine but usually expression and emphasis.

God bless you

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who ever said that denominations would be saved? You have just set up a straw man, and you can certainly knock it down. God saves individuals regardless of denomination. Once they are saved, they will (hopefully) have the discernment to leave a church which is unscriptural and has a false gospel, and find a Bible church.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fact the same is true for all churches - none will be saved because people belong to a CERTAIN CHURCH.

All that are saved, will be saved because they follow the word of God from their hearts, not by following what comes from a others.
That's pretty obvious. Not sure many Christians would disagree.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A "FEW" in congregations of Gods choosing will be saved because they belong to God the right way, not because the belong to the right denomination or church with the right name on it. They will belong because their heart belongs to GOD FOREVEVER.

No matter how you RAGE against me and my words, no one can change God's words or plans or intentions.

God only created one church, and man divided it up into so many pieces, no one knows what is the right church today, that's why everyone is so confused.

Most church goers will go to HELL because Christ said so, no matter how many lies are told or false teachers tell their falsehoods so that SATAN can claim his victims just like in the day of JONAH, most, even here, will be lost to satan.

Matthew 7:14, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
LUKE 13: 23-24. "Few who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!"
Matthew 7:21, "FEW who call themselves believers will enter the kingdom of GOD!!

The pre-destined
The appointed
The elect
The chosen
The remnant
The foreknew

God already knows who will choose HIM and be REAL, and has sinse before the beginning of time.
That's why He has pre-destined who He has because He knows the "FEW" who will be real. followers and who are the fakes.

Sorry, but what is the purpose of your post? Was it to get something off your back? or a case of crushing a few wayward people?

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but what is the purpose of your post? Was it to get something off your back? or a case of crushing a few wayward people?

WOW...What do you have against people knowing the truth ??

God describes HELL as a pretty horrid way to spend ETERNITY.

Why even ask such an abominable question.

Your question is beyond being a shocker.

Are you in favor of everyone you know including your family to come down with the CORONAVIRUS??

I'm sitting here just in shock that anyone could even think of a question like that,
let alone actually ask it.
blow-up.gif

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're doing the not-reply thing again....

Let me phrase this differently: @Seasoned by Grace , you are like a Catholic whom says "I just follow what the Bible teaches" while holding a rosary in their hand. Yes, they believe that it's going with the Bible, but someone else clearly see that that is a certain understanding of the Bible.
Bump

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The pre-destined
The appointed
The elect
The chosen
The remnant
The foreknew

Yes, SBG, most rational Christians understand that the denomination that one belongs to, is not how God will judge one's eligibility towards salvation. Although, some denominations, by definition, we expect will disqualify the congregants. As in, JW, LDS, SDA, RCC, ...?
So like you said, salvation is contingent upon the belief that is in one's heart, as to whether or not it is in accordance with God's Word. And, on that Day, when the Books are opened, all that is in one's heart will be revealed.

So, according to your OP, that point is valid in and of itself.
But, you did go a bit further by defining true belief, and this is why, I believe, that @Jane_Doe22 has kept pressing you for an explanation as to who defines correct faith, or rightly dividing God's Word? And I agree with her, you sound Reformed. But, whether TULIP is true or not true, you have stipulated in your OP, a denominational definition of salvation? Intended or not, it raises an additional question, what are the parameters of acceptable belief before God, ...because I barely agree with any of the 5 points of Calvinism.

And I'm sorry, if I hear one more person say that we must let the Holy Spirit guide us, I am going to vomit, ...and then anathematize that person, seriously!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, SBG, most rational Christians understand that the denomination that one belongs to, is not how God will judge one's eligibility towards salvation. Although, some denominations, by definition, we expect will disqualify the congregants. As in, JW, LDS, SDA, RCC, ...?
So like you said, salvation is contingent upon the belief that is in one's heart, as to whether or not it is in accordance with God's Word. And, on that Day, when the Books are opened, all that is in one's heart will be revealed.

So, according to your OP, that point is valid in and of itself.
But, you did go a bit further by defining true belief, and this is why, I believe, that @Jane_Doe22 has kept pressing you for an explanation as to who defines correct faith, or rightly dividing God's Word? And I agree with her, you sound Reformed. But, whether TULIP is true or not true, you have stipulated in your OP, a denominational definition of salvation? Intended or not, it raises an additional question, what are the parameters of acceptable belief before God, ...because I barely agree with any of the 5 points of Calvinism.

And I'm sorry, if I hear one more person say that we must let the Holy Spirit guide us, I am going to vomit, ...and then anathematize that person, seriously!

When we use the word "belief", the inference is that it is based on knowledge. If there is no knowledge of it, then you can't come to believe in it to start with. False doctrines like Calvinism claims the exact opposite. Emphasis is placed on the holy spirit being responsible for this occurring when scripture states this nowhere. One then must ask, on what basis are they limiting humanity's ability to choose God, when gaining the knowledge of the gospel message, or without hearing the gospel message? If its the former, then the Great commission is a joke, null and void, and the Great White throne judgement is the greatest kangaroo court the world will ever be subjected to.

Reactions: DNB

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jane Doe:)
No I'm not trying to side-step your question.
I an not part of a denomination - I am non-denominational.

I just follow Christ's teaching with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Christ is the only way to salvation.
Christ's TEACHINGS and not man's twisting teachings of Christ's words, is the only way to salvation.

AND NO :mad:, MY WORDS ARE NOT DENOMINATIONAL!!

All good but please stop the caps, it is rude, maybe just underline, Jesus never yelled at people and those who claim to follow Him shouldnt either.

God bless

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Although, some denominations, by definition, we expect will disqualify the congregants. As in, JW, LDS, SDA, RCC, ...?
Why would any of those listed in your opinion be more liable for disqualification (en Bloc) more than perhaps Assembly of God, Eastern Orthodox, or Ted Browns Holy Sepulchre Fellowship for the Heartbroken down the road? Can you offer some specific reasons why you would believe God would reject them?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Now if you want to throw up in His face, go right ahead.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would any of those listed in your opinion be more liable for disqualification (en Bloc) more than perhaps Assembly of God, Eastern Orthodox, or Ted Browns Holy Sepulchre Fellowship for the Heartbroken down the road? Can you offer some specific reasons why you would believe God would reject them?
Misconstrued perception of the Son of Man. The pinnacle of our faith, must be properly understood.
Of course, I may have it wrong also, and that would disqualify me also. But, this is typically the demarcating point between the denominations that i mentioned, and the 'orthodox' ones.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Now if you want to throw up in His face, go right ahead.
It's not the fact that God offers the Holy Spirit to the faithful, that is in question, it is those who claim to have it, that I am indignant towards.
That is, when one claims that their understanding of the Gospel has been inspired, or taught to them, by the Holy Spirit, it is tantamount to claiming infallibility to their views. And I have yet to see such a degree of wisdom and soundness from anyone on this forum, including myself.

Last edited:

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not the fact that God offers the Holy Spirit to the faithful, that is in question, it is those who claim to have it, that I am indignant towards.

You must not be a believer as you call the Holy Spirit an "IT".
The Holy Spirit is a LIVING PART OF GOD and I received Him when I was baptized
as a down payment on my salvation that is conditional on how I live my faith
He talks to me daily and guides me through my life and through the word of GOD,
and has even saved my life and healed me several times when I had no one else who could help me.
PRAISE GOD FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT - AMEN AND AMEN

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You must not be a believer as you call the Holy Spirit an "IT".
The Holy Spirit is a LIVING PART OF GOD and I received Him when I was baptized
as a down payment on my salvation that is conditional on how I live my faith
He talks to me daily and guides me through my life and through the word of GOD,
and has even saved my life and healed me several times when I had no one else who could help me.
PRAISE GOD FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT - AMEN AND AMEN
Although I am extremely pleased of your recoveries, I think that you're deluded.
The Holy Spirit's power was phenomenal and miraculous, according to the testimony from the Bible. I do not see that, in either wisdom or exegesis, from those who claim to be constantly inspired by IT.
In fact, more often than not, I see the opposite that it's become a rule for me. i.e. those who boast or claim to have it, it is the furthest from.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I am extremely pleased of your recoveries, I think that you're deluded.
The Holy Spirit's power was phenomenal and miraculous, according to the testimony from the Bible. I do not see that, in either wisdom or exegesis, from those who claim to be constantly inspired by IT.
In fact, more often than not, I see the opposite that it's become a rule for me. i.e. those who boast or claim to have it, it is the furthest from.

You would have to experience "HIM" to understand HIS greatness and power and LOVE.
HE is truly MAGNIFICENT, beyond all else in this world
In Acts 2:38 HE is called a GIFT, and truly is the greatest Gift man can receive and experience
along with the salvation we receive and the GRACE and MERCY that came to us through Christ's death on the cross.

PRAISE GOD and AMEN for GOD is truly ASTOUNDING!!

Reactions: mjrhealth

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You would have to experience "HIM" to understand HIS greatness and power and LOVE.
HE is truly MAGNIFICENT, beyond all else in this world
In Acts 2:38 HE is called a GIFT, and truly is the greatest Gift man can receive and experience
along with the salvation we receive and the GRACE and MERCY that came to us through Christ's death on the cross.

PRAISE GOD and AMEN for GOD is truly ASTOUNDING!!
Everything that you just said, is 200% correct.
I just wish that you had it, and everyone else who make such a claim. But, shamefully, neither of you do, at least, not the minutest fraction to the extent that you claim.

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything that you just said, is 200% correct.
I just wish that you had it, and everyone else who make such a claim. But, shamefully, neither of you do, at least, not the minutest fraction to the extent that you claim.

Praise God I do have "HIM" and thankfully He reminds me every day.

I wish you had "HIM" too, and the joy "HE" brings each day - FABULOUS!!

Reactions: mjrhealth