"Depart from me i never knew you". #1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who work iniquity practice (key word) sin. In 1 Corinthians 6:9, we see that the apostle Paul is discussing the unrighteous (in contrast with those who were washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God in verse 11) who will not inherit the kingdom of God. In Galatians 5:21, Paul goes on to say that those who practice such sins (descriptive of the unrighteous) will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I find it interesting that the Greek word "pharmakeia" in Galatians 5:20, which is typically translated into English as "sorcery" or "witchcraft" from the same Greek root word has produced English terms such as pharmacy, in which we get drugs.

Strong's Concordance
pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah)
Definition: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment.

Strong's Greek: 5331. φαρμακεία (pharmakeia) -- the use of medicine, drugs or spells

False prophets certainly are in the spotlight here in Matthew 7:15-23. Beware of false prophets.. (vs. 15) Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name.. (vs. 22) Bottom line is Jesus never knew (vs. 23) these people who worked iniquity/practiced sin which is descriptive of the unrighteous who will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Yes one may have been washed but if they go back to practicing a sin-like a dog going back to his vomit the bible puts it. They are fallen and will not be saved. Hebrews 10:26--No sacrifice left for any who practice a sin.
Yes i said drug addiction is a part of spiritism.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hebrews 10:26--No sacrifice left for any who practice a sin.

If you actually read Hebrews 10:26, you'll find that Paul is preaching the Gospel to Christ rejecting Hebrews..
They, these HEBREWS in the epistle entitled "HEBREWS".... are "willfully sinning"= the sin of Christ rejection.
They (Hebrews - unsaved JEWS) are "trodding underfoot the blood of Jesus" and "crucifying Christ afresh".
This is to REJECT their Messiah.
If you have a bible, then put away your commentary that is lying to you Keiw, and turn to ACTS 28....the last 10 verses... and you will AGAIN find PAUL The Apostle and these HEBREWS (Jews) in the same situation.
That is 3 places in the NT where Paul is PREACHING the Gospel to HEBREWS (Jews) and they are "willfully" rejecting Messiah.
This is literally the Unpardonable SIN, being committed., as you find it also in HEBREWS Chapter 6.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you actually read Hebrews 10:26, you'll find that Paul is preaching the Gospel to Christ rejecting Hebrews..

Christ rejectors haven’t been sanctified by the blood of Christ. So you are flat out wrong man!

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

He was preaching to men like those in Corinth:

“Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours” (1 Corinthians 1:2)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christ rejectors haven’t been sanctified by the blood of Christ. So you are flat out wrong man!

)

Those are indeed Christ rejectors.
They are rejecting the preaching of a Jewish Apostle who was chosen by Jesus to reach the Gentiles as the "apostle to the Gentiles".
I think ive told you now 4x, to read Acts 28, last 10 verses, as its the same situation, Paul vs Christ Rejecting Jews.
You never do it.
You never read it.
That says a lot about you and those like you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I just showed the scripture proving you wrong.

You have again shown me the same redundant commentary informed bible rejecting junk that you live on this forum to post.

I told you over a week ago or was it 2 weeks ago, when you were still harping on your one string, trying to push verses that you dont understand on real believers to try to harm their faith, that all you had to do, was go to Acts 28, and find out what you have never known and still dont, as of today.
You dont care to learn, or you would have gone there, ACTS 28, last 10 verses, 4x ago, when i told you, at least a week ago if not 2.
You didnt go, you dont care, and you have nothing but the same cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste.
Its what you do here.... its your reason to be here... and not just you.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im going to create a short series of Threads that will show you what the Heretics use as their "go to verses", regarding how they try to ruin your faith in Christ and keep you in spiritual diapers your entire Christian Life.

What a divisive thread topic!

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? You're completely twisting Scripture.

First of all, you have no idea what the 'END" is

No, it's you who don't know "the end" means

So that verse..... Its very simple to unchain yourself from it, if some deceiver has you believing that it is you, or could be.

Unchain yourself from scripture?

Not a good idea.

Those are indeed Christ rejectors.

I just showed the scripture proving you wrong.

Do you even care what the scriptures say anymore?

Doubtful. He has great devotion to his many idols. Gal 5. His contentiousness revealed. By this fruit you will know his Spirit. Sad.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Depart from me i never knew you"
So, the next time a DECEIVER tries to subvert your faith by twisting that verse into their LIE, just remember what they are, who they are, and what they are trying to do to you...

Your opening post was a bit too long for me to follow mate, but it looks like Jesus was saying there's a lot of people who wrongly assume they're true christians, and that he's going to tell them to get on their bikes, seems fair to me..:)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What a divisive thread topic!
Doubtful. He has great devotion to his many idols. Gal 5. His contentiousness revealed. By this fruit you will know his Spirit. Sad.

And ive one more of these Threads to go.
Its coming.
If you are a heretic, a self savor, a Cross denier, who can't even attempt to explain the Grace of God, and have no use for it but endlessly live on this Forum and all others you are own to try to prove that the Cross of Christ is not a completed Salvation, then, the Thread that is coming could help you.
But its really up to you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your opening post was a bit too long for me to follow mate, but it looks like Jesus was saying there's a lot of people who wrongly assume they're true christians, and that he's going to tell them to get on their bikes, seems fair to me..:)

The Thread is about those deceivers who teach that being born again, isn't permanent.

Jesus... in His "depart from me" verse that is the context of the Thread, was talking to those who were not born again.
They were hyper religious commandment keepers......who know all about Jesus and literally used the name of Jesus to cast demons out of possessed people.
They are "in the work" and damned to hell at the same time they were doing all their "christian" works.
So, they had the works, and they knew the concepts, and even used the Name of Christ and worried about keeping commandments.
When they died and met God they were told to GET OUT.
They were sent to hell, even tho they had all the "christian" fake fruit.
Problem?
They were not born again.. As to be born again, is to be KNOWN by God, and if you are not Known......as Jesus says..>"i never knew you", then you are a religious but lost playing a game of christianity, not born again... complete with posting verses, church membership, water baptism, and so forth.

Jesus said "you MUST be born again", and He's not kidding as without this, you do not belong to God., you are not "KNOWN">.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Actually, my 3 Threads you are discussing, are not "Doctrines".
They are simple teaching Threads, related to exposing harmful false understanding of a few verses, that are taught my Legalists who try to harm Real Believers.
I explained this 3 times in those 3 Threads.
I didn't expect you to understand this, and you have not, Michiah-Imla.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
-

Im going to create a short series of Threads that will show you what the Heretics use as their "go to verses", regarding how they try to ruin your faith in Christ and keep you in spiritual diapers your entire Christian Life.

Here is the First one...

"depart from me i never knew you".

This verse is used by the religious and water baptized but lost, and nearly every CULT in existence to try to keep you from trusting in the finished work of Christ on the Cross, after you are born again.

Listen carefully.....

If you are born again, then the Devil has lost.
He has LOST the war, regarding his fight to make sure that you died damned and hell bound.
But he has not given up on you, he has only failed to keep you out of heaven.

His next agenda is this. = To cause you to lose faith in Jesus and have you believe that you didnt lose faith in Christ.
That is his clever deception.
He will have you in a broken faith, "fallen from Grace", "In the flesh" "carnally minded" and you will BELIEVE you are not.

How does He do it?
Very simple. He gets you to NOT BELIEVE that God Through Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
Now, think for just a second..
Does not even common sense teach you that what SAVES YOU, is what KEEPS YOU SAVED?
How can it not?

Yet, the Devil will have you believing that you have to do it for yourself, and his ministers will endlessly try to convince you that your salvation is all on your back to carry and perhaps lose.
And how do you know if he has deceived you?
= You will believe you can lose your salvation.
See that? That is NO FAITH IN CHRIST TO KEEP YOU SAVED. And that is a mind that is blinded from the Gospel TRUTH. That is a faith that is shifted from faith in CHRIST to faith in Self..... Faith in Works. Faith in Self EFFORT.... Faith in Commandments..... Faith in holding on to anything at all except ONLY Jesus Himself to KEEP YOU SAVED.

So, what do you believe keeps you saved? ????
What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?
Taking Sacraments and doing Penance?
Trying to do something or not do something? ???
See all that? That is YOU doing something for yourself (self effort) that YOU TRUST, and that is NOT faith in Christ to SAVE YOU and KEEP YOU SAVED.

Let me dial it in for you.
Hear me now...
If what you are trusting in, to keep you saved.....to get you into heaven... did not die on the CROSS = then your faith is broken, misplaced, subverted, and ruined.

Reader......Are you trusting in "holding onto your faith? or trying to "abide" by SELF effort?
Well, did "holding unto your faith, die on the Cross for you"?
Did trying to 'abide" by self effort die on the Cross for you?
THINK.

Did confessing sin and repenting all the time, die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep confessing and repenting as that is your SAVIOR.... you believe.

Do you see it yet?

Did water baptism die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep believing that that water washed your sin away.

Did, "trying to endure to the end' die on the Cross for you?
If so, have at it till your last breath.

See it?
See what DIDNT die on the Cross for your sin that you are trusting in as if it did?

LISTEN.
God provide only ONE WAY to be saved and stay saved... and JESUS is THE ONLY WAY, and none of that other JUNK. And its all JUNK compared to JESUS. John 14:6
Believe it.

==========================================

Now let me show you the verse....

"depart from me i never knew you."""

Reader......Heretics world wide and universe deep try to NAIL you with this verse, if you are born again. They try to teach and do, that YOU can be that hell bound person, born again.
So, mark the person who teaches you this filthy lie, as they are a Dark Light.
What is that? That is the opposite of a "child of the Light" with "Jesus being the Light of the World".

So that verse..... Its very simple to unchain yourself from it, if some deceiver has you believing that it is you, or could be.

Now notice.... Jesus said.......that you are to depart from Him, (after you die) based on one situation.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

See that? "i never KNEW YOU".

Now, are you paying attention?
Listen.
When you are born again.....Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit, come to live in you, as you become "the TEMPLE of the HOLY Spirit".
If you are born again, you become "ONE with God".
If you are born again, you become "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become a SON/Daughter of God "in Christ".
If you are born again, you become an "heir of God", and a "joint heir with Jesus".
If you are born again, you possess ETERNAL Life, and Jesus is Eternal Life who is in you.
If you are are born again.....you are this... "The righteousness of GOD, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become... "As JESUS IS, ... so are the born again... IN THIS WORLD"".

Now, i ask you. = Can God, Christ, and Holy Spirit ....live in you, and not Know you?
Can you be "seated in heavenly places, IN CHRIST", and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a heir of God, and a Joint Heir with Christ, and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a SON/Daughter of GOD, and JESUS not know you?

Listen... Can GOD be your Heavenly FATHER, and Jesus say... "I never knew you" after you die?

Do you see it Yet?

So, the next time a DECEIVER tries to subvert your faith by twisting that verse into their LIE, just remember what they are, who they are, and what they are trying to do to you.
All true. Irrevocable eternal salvation in Christ by grace and faith.All free gifts of God.

But look, you have the human condition that is ego/self driven.

The natural person cannot understand the things of the spirit.

Unless God changes that for them.

Meanwhile, natural minded people are well aware of our needing to survive by our efforts and choices.

Naturally then, when it comes to our being told what salvation in Christ gives us, the natural mind, self gratification centered as it is, wants that for themselves.

To live forever and with great rewards? YES!

So, they do what's necessary to get that for themselves. Yet another possession.Like another Rolex watch, or shiney new car.

Now they think if they just believe it, that faith in Christ brings immortality and reward, they go about their day wearing that faith like a piece of clothing. Just one more thing they've done for themselves.

Then, they may come across some doctrine that informed them of certain rules that apply.

Like, they have to apologize ever so often to God for their wrongs. And they have to work to keep that new possession called eternal life, so they can reap bigger rewards in heaven dependent on the good works they do while on earth.

It's a selfishness doctrine. Like they're a member of a members only club. And to be special they have to obey the rules.

It's material and carnal. Not spiritual.

I think that's why there is conflict between those in the spirit, and those in the flesh.

Flesh fights for possessions.
Spirit finds peace in the holy spirits assurance.

We'll all find out who is right when we're dead.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Dude! There is no doctrinal purity test to be saved.

Listen.....there is always resistance to the Grace of God.
This is a scriptural fact.
See, you will always have people who are trying to be good enough to go to heaven, in conflict with those who are born again and exist already there, Spiritually, as "one with God".
See, you can't be more accepted by God or be more SAVED, then to exist as "ONE with God". 'In Christ"
But they , these deceivers can't see it, and most of them dont exist there.

Its like i stated.... If the Devil can't have you in hell, he will have your faith destroyed.
Why?
Because a faith destroyed person, is a carnal person, and they fight Grace, and hate the idea that Salvation is a Gift.
They are offended in their FLESH< when they are told that going to heaven is not based on their behavior.
They dont like this. They dont want this, as then, they can't try to earn salvation with their pride.

Let me show you the pride.

What can be more Prideful then to think that God needs your deeds to complete Christ's Cross.
But they will tell you that God can't save you or keep you saved unless you are enduring and working and confessing and sweating over commandments, as their PRIDE believes that they have something to offer God that Christ wasn't able to provide.
See that Pride.?
ITs PRIDE to believe that the Blood and Death of Jesus is not ENOUGH to get you into heaven, and you INSIST that you must help God out with your your silly works and commandment keeping obsession and sin confessing nonsense.
That's dirty rotten PRIDE ...., and they are INFECTED to the top of their Theology with it.
Every post they write, and every Thread they can conceive of is STINKING with "Look at me, im saving me, let me show you my works and confessing and commandment keeing".....= PRIDE.

See, in Paul's day, these people were referred to as religious Pharisees.
Today, we have 2 other titles for them..

"Heretics", .... is one, as they were defined by Paul.

"Legalists", is the other, as this is the very definition of a Pharisee.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They, these HEBREWS in the epistle entitled "HEBREWS".... are "willfully sinning"= the sin of Christ rejection.
They (Hebrews - unsaved JEWS) are "trodding underfoot the blood of Jesus" and "crucifying Christ afresh".
This is to REJECT their Messiah.
If you have a bible, then put away your commentary that is lying to you Keiw, and turn to ACTS 28....the last 10 verses... and you will AGAIN find PAUL The Apostle and these HEBREWS (Jews) in the same situation.
That is 3 places in the NT where Paul is PREACHING the Gospel to HEBREWS (Jews) and they are "willfully" rejecting Messiah.
This is literally the Unpardonable SIN, being committed., as you find it also in HEBREWS Chapter 6.

The bible is to everyone wanting to serve God properly. Many claiming to serve God and Jesus are not doing it Gods way.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Thread is about those deceivers who teach that being born again, isn't permanent.
..Jesus said "you MUST be born again", and He's not kidding as without this, you do not belong to God., you are not "KNOWN">.

How do we know if we've been born again and saved?
Surely only God knows and will let us know on judgement day whether we shape up?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, you write some crazy unbiblical stuff! And there’s hardly any scripture citations in your long winded posts.

there is always resistance to the Grace of God.

False accusation.

You merely see resistance of ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED as resistance to the Grace of God; You equate it as such!

those who are born again and exist already there, Spiritually, as "one with God".

You must be alluding to this scripture:

“But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus…” (Ephesians 2:4-6)

This is encouraging speech by Paul, but to take this to mean that you are ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED and already in heaven no matter what you do is foolish in light of what Paul wrote later in the same letter:

Here comes some “legalism” look out!

“That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.” (Ephesians 4:22-24)

Now do you suppose that a part-time sinner is showing evidence of “true holiness”? No way!

Paul also wrote:

“For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” (Galatians 6:8)

If you sow to your flesh (sin) you will not reap life everlasting, okay! So you are not there already!

What can be more Prideful then to think that God needs your deeds to complete Christ's Cross.

What can be more prideful than not running the race (1 Corinthians 9:24) to endure unto the end (Matthew 24:13) and assuming your are already in heaven (Philippians 3:13) despite the reality that you are on earth and still sin (without “practice”) in pollution?

Reactions: Wrangler

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Depart from me i never knew you"
Revelation 6:15-17. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”