"Depart from me i never knew you". #1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those few are those Jesus knew before the foundation of this world.

That is insanity to believe that. Worse to teach it. It would be absolutely senseless for this system to continue like this if your thoughts are true. God is not senseless. Its whoever teaches what your thinking is. I know some teachers say God knows all the future-omnipresent--But in Job, satan appeared before God and God asked him where he had been. The future sayings by God are what his will, will accomplish without fail.
Jesus death opened the door to all. Otherwise it wouldnt be fair and 0 justice either, and all know Every way of God is justice-Deuteronomy 32:4
Run from your teachers.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
That is insanity to believe that. Worse to teach it. It would be absolutely senseless for this system to continue like this if your thoughts are true. God is not senseless. Its whoever teaches what your thinking is. I know some teachers say God knows all the future-omnipresent--But in Job, satan appeared before God and God asked him where he had been. The future sayings by God are what his will, will accomplish without fail.
Jesus death opened the door to all. Otherwise it wouldnt be fair and 0 justice either, and all know Every way of God is justice-Deuteronomy 32:4
Run from your teachers.
Buy a Bible. Read that Bible.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buy a Bible. Read that Bible.

I have a real translation. The translation that had enough love and respect for Gods will to put his name back in the nearly 7000 places God willed it to be. Those lacking that love and respect for Gods will condemned the translators of the New world translation. Which is showing support for satans will, it was his will through wicked men who had Gods name removed. All using those altered versions are being mislead.