Did God create Adam AFTER the first week of Creation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, Jesus is the First and the Last, He is the altogether lovely, and he is the Alpha and the Omega.

That is true, but I don't think that is referring to the first and last Adam's. You said yourself there were prehistoric humans. The last Adam has a spirit ..Jesus.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So was it only the last Adam that automatically had Jesus in his heart? Or is Jesus our soul, but it isn't worth anything unless we open the door?
There was no sin in the first Adam, they walked and talked with each other as the believer can, try it, but then self will entered in, and they were thrust out from the presence of the Lord, and that is how it has always been unless we invite Christ into our heart and life.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was no sin in the first Adam, they walked and talked with each other as the believer can, try it, but then self will entered in, and they were thrust out from the presence of the Lord, and that is how it has always been unless we invite Christ into our heart and life.

Are you saying Jesus couldn't be in the last Adam and walk with him at the same time?

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is it a problem somewhere to say Jesus was in the last Adam? Could the last Adam be the Adam placed in the Garden?
The First man and woman were fully human while the last Adam is fully God, so not the same.

But seeing as Jesus created the heaven and the earth, He is both the First and the last.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The First man and woman were fully human while the last Adam is fully God, so not the same.

But seeing as Jesus created the heaven and the earth, He is both the First and the last.

Yikes, where does it say that? "fully God"

God the Father created those things.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yikes, where does it say that? "fully God"

Cooper is correct, fully God, "FULLY GOD", Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."
Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:"
Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

so we shall see "HIS", Face, and not their "FACES", one person, who is God , because his name was in their foreheads, suppoerive scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." who name did he write? ..... "HIS NAME, and who is it that is speaking here, JESUS, Revelation 3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;" that's JESUS.... "FULLY God.

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." now see Isaiah 44:24.. the same person, else you have two different creators.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cooper is correct, fully God, "FULLY GOD", Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."
Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:"
Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

so we shall see "HIS", Face, and not their "FACES", one person, who is God , because his name was in their foreheads, suppoerive scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." who name did he write? ..... "HIS NAME, and who is it that is speaking here, JESUS, Revelation 3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;" that's JESUS.... "FULLY God.

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." now see Isaiah 44:24.. the same person, else you have two different creators.

PICJAG

I'm not questioning the Holy Trinity. I'm questioning if the last Adam could have Jesus in him instead of being him. I think it explains souls.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not questioning the Holy Trinity. I'm questioning if the last Adam could have Jesus in him instead of being him. I think it explains souls.
well God have a soul, and God, who is Jesus was in that body of Flesh. and Jesus, God shared in flesh is the Last Adam. so Jesus is the Last Adam, who is God.

PICJAG

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well God have a soul, and God, who is Jesus was in that body of Flesh. and Jesus, God shared in flesh is the Last Adam. so Jesus is the Last Adam, who is God.

PICJAG

Does it say somewhere that Jesus became the last Adam when He became flesh? Jesus is still our savior, I just don't think the "last Adam" started at His birth ..right? The Son of God became our souls in the Garden. Jesus had to become flesh to take away satan's claim on us.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it say somewhere that Jesus became the last Adam when He became flesh? Jesus is still our savior, I just don't think the "last Adam" started at His birth ..right? The Son of God became our souls in the Garden. Jesus had to become flesh to take away satan's claim on us.
understand the Last Adam is God, the Ordinal Last, of himself in FLESH, meaning Jesus is the First, Father, and the Last, Man, Son.
first thanks for the reply, second Jesus never became flesh, but his body, (the flesh), was prepared for him by him, through the woman the virgin Mary. supportive scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"
Hebrews 10:6 "In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure."
Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God."
Hebrews 10:8 "Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;"
Hebrews 10:9 "Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second."

THIS was foretold in the Psalms

Psalms 40:6 "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required."
Psalms 40:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,"

and it was fulfilled in
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

this is the LAST "ADAM", God in Flesh. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven."
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly."

PICJAG

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven."

Nice try, that isn't what it says.

edit: erm, I need to check more than one version of the Bible before I accuse people ..sorry 101G.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the last Adam have Jesus in him as the Spirit, and then Adam had a spiritual death in the Garden? Jesus's resurrection gave man the option to be spiritual again ..to allow Jesus in.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last Adam starting in the Garden means prehistoric humans were free to exist beforehand. They had zero chance of making it to Heaven ..but this explains the bones.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:
ERROR, Mankind was created on Day 6, male and female, the sexes. MAN the one and First man was "formed" on day 3.

Is it ok for you to add or change words to the scriptures to make your point?

It does not say in Genesis 1:26 (BTW the 6th day of creation) that God created Mankind.
It says in Genesis 1:26 that God said, Let "us" make "man" in "our" image, after our likeness.
It says in Genesis 1:27 that God created "man"...

Who has erred? Not me. Nowhere does it say in Genesis 1:26 or 27 that God created Mankind.

No where in the scriptures of chapter 1 or 2 does it say that God formed the one and First man on day 3.
You come to that conclusion from chapter 2:5-7, where in 5 it says no plants yet, and then 7 that the Lord God formed "man" out of the dust of the ground..... and then in 8 it talks of plants again. From this you say that "man" was created in day 3, and "mankind" was created in day 6. I believe that assumption is erroneous, and the "man" in the first chapter is the same as "man" in the second chapter, and "man" was created in day 6 as the scriptures say clearly.

*( Did you notice that God in chapter 1 has been replaced by the Lord God in chapter 2? I believe God in the first chapter is referring to God the Father, and the Lord God in the secod chapter is referring to his Son, Jesus Christ.)
*(Did you also notice that between chapters 1 and 2, there are 3 verbs used to describe how man was brought forth. 1) made, 2) created, 3) formed.) Which one is it?
*(Did you notice in verse 5 of chapter 2, no plants on earth yet, no rain on earth yet, no man on earth yet, and this is after the creation of chapter 1. What is that all about?)

Now lets really compare chapters 1 and 2. They are not even close in what was created in chapter 1 and the details given in chapter 2. The only detail added was how the Lord God formed Adam and a description of the garden area and the forming of Eve. The plants were given no more detail, and the animals were not given any more detail, except that they were brought before Adam to be named.

No more details about day 1 - light and darkness.
No more details about day 2 - the firmament (heaven)
No more details about day 3 - dry land and seas and plants
No more details about day 4 - son moon and starts
No more details about day 5 - animals in oceans
Some more details about day 6 - animals named and Adam formed and garden area described and Eve formed.

So is chapter 2 really a chapter that details chapter 1. Not so much.

A lot of information, break up your response so one response is not too long. Should have done this myself.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh how ignorant many are still are,
Is it ok for you to add or change words to the scriptures to make your point?

It does not say in Genesis 1:26 (BTW the 6th day of creation) that God created Mankind.
It says in Genesis 1:26 that God said, Let "us" make "man" in "our" image, after our likeness.
It says in Genesis 1:27 that God created "man"...
Who has erred? Not me. Nowhere does it say in Genesis 1:26 or 27 that God created Mankind.
MAN: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

one man: H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

:D YIKES!.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where in the scriptures of chapter 1 or 2 does it say that God formed the one and First man on day 3.
You come to that conclusion from chapter 2:5-7, where in 5 it says no plants yet, and then 7 that the Lord God formed "man" out of the dust of the ground..... and then in 8 it talks of plants again. From this you say that "man" was created in day 3, and "mankind" was created in day 6. I believe that assumption is erroneous, and the "man" in the first chapter is the same as "man" in the second chapter, and "man" was created in day 6 as the scriptures say clearly.
REJECTED.
*( Did you notice that God in chapter 1 has been replaced by the Lord God in chapter 2? I believe God in the first chapter is referring to God the Father, and the Lord God in the secod chapter is referring to his Son, Jesus Christ.)
*(Did you also notice that between chapters 1 and 2, there are 3 verbs used to describe how man was brought forth. 1) made, 2) created, 3) formed.) Which one is it?
*(Did you notice in verse 5 of chapter 2, no plants on earth yet, no rain on earth yet, no man on earth yet, and this is after the creation of chapter 1. What is that all about?)
REJECTED.
Now lets really compare chapters 1 and 2. They are not even close in what was created in chapter 1 and the details given in chapter 2. The only detail added was how the Lord God formed Adam and a description of the garden area and the forming of Eve. The plants were given no more detail, and the animals were not given any more detail, except that they were brought before Adam to be named.

No more details about day 1 - light and darkness.
No more details about day 2 - the firmament (heaven)
No more details about day 3 - dry land and seas and plants
No more details about day 4 - son moon and starts
No more details about day 5 - animals in oceans
Some more details about day 6 - animals named and Adam formed and garden area described and Eve formed.

So is chapter 2 really a chapter that details chapter 1. Not so much.
No more details about day 5 - animals in oceans lets check the record, Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him."
Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof." STOP., HOLD THE PRESS, Adam was here before the animals?, yes, Uh O .... even from the ocean, when some other animals was formed also? yes, "and every fowl of the air?" lets see what DAY, when the fowl of the air came.

Genesis 1:20 "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."
Genesis 1:21 "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."
Genesis 1:22 "And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth."
Genesis 1:23 "And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."

well, well, verse 19, the %th. DAY? yes, "and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven" THIS IS DAY 5, BUT YOU SAID ADAM WAS MAFE ON DAY 6. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE LYING, BECAUSE Genesis 2:19 STATES, "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof." well the fowl of the air was formed on DAY 5. well now G money it seems you have a problem, and a BIG ONE. God formed some animals on DAY 5 and brought them to Adam..... :rolleyes: YIKES! WELL CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE DISCREPANCY? some animals was made on DAY 5 but you say Adam was made on DAY 6 but God brought some animals to Adam on Day 5.... so please explain this.... I cain't wait to hear this answer... :D

Genesis 2:20 "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him."

REJECTED, and REPROVE.

PICJAG