Did God create Adam AFTER the first week of Creation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness” Genesis 1.26

Is there something preventing man to have existed first before they made them in Their image? Could in Their image mean to have a soul?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness” Genesis 1.26

Is there something preventing man to have existed first before they made them in Their image? Could in Their image mean to have a soul?
First thanks for the reply, second, The IMAGE of God is "ANOTHER", hence the woman was made, (another man, or mandkind). For Adam is "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh.
the definition of Adam is,
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

there it is, the "ANOTHER" of one's ownself.

Adam the first man (a single person). is
H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

from (ONE) man to another MAN, in Flesh. God from one Spirit to "ANOTHER" Spirit that is G243 allos, the equal share, as Phil 2:6 clearly states. and God, as the ANOTHER of himself, which is called the Ordinal Last, or the Last Adam, the Son, comes in flesh as a man, Per Phil 2:7 & 8, which the Holy Spirit points out to us by his apostle Paul, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." that word "figure" here means IMAGE, which clearly indicates that God is "another" of himself in flesh ...... as, as, as, a MAN, God's image.... US.
what was to come was God himself the ordinal Last, .... anoither of himself, (Spirit), or the G243 allos of himself in flesh, which is God's own image. this is how I know that God is a H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), a plurality of his ownself.

so the IMAGE of God is "ANOTHER", the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') of himself in flesh.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, The IMAGE of God is "ANOTHER", hence the woman was made, (another man, or mandkind). For Adam is "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh.
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

[the same as H120]

from (ONE) man to another MAN, in Flesh. God from one Spirit to "ANOTHER" Spirit that is G243 allos, the equal share, as Phil 2:6 clearly states. and God, as the ANOTHER of himself, which is called the Ordinal Last, or the Last Adam, the Son, comes in flesh as a man, Per Phil 2:7 & 8, which the Holy Spirit points out to us by his apostle Paul, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." that word "figure" here means IMAGE, which clearly indicates that God is "another" of himself in flesh ...... as, as, as, a MAN, God's image.... US.
what was to come was God himself the ordinal Last, .... anoither of himself, (Spirit), or the G243 allos of himself in flesh, which is God's own image. this is how I know that God is a H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), a plurality of his ownself.

so the IMAGE of God is "ANOTHER", the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') of himself in flesh.

PICJAG

Are you Mormon?

God formed the first Adam so that makes him a son ..but that doesn't make him on the same level as Jesus.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Mormon?

God formed the first Adam so that makes him a son ..but that doesn't make him on the same level as Jesus.
(Actual “Mormon” here)
LDS Christians believe that Christ alone is the Son of God. 101G’s statements are not in line with LDS Christian ones.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Mormon?

first thanks for the reply, second, no, I'm not Mormon, unless they are "Diversified Oneness". JESUS is God. and the first Adam is of the EARTH... got it? Jesus is not of this EARTH, supportive scripture, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." well case closed there.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, no, I'm not Mormon, unless they are "Diversified Oneness". JESUS is God. and the first Adam is of the EARTH... got it? Jesus is not of this EARTH, supportive scripture, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." well case closed there.

PICJAG
You're in the same boat as Mormons. You reject Jesus the Son of God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Mormon?
Yes, as previously stated--
now mr. kcnalp, what you got to say about the Mormons NOW? see how silly it is to ask someone that. God have his people in all denominations. and as a matter of fact the denomination you might be in might not be the right one, but, but, and that's with one "t"... but HAVE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST. did you see how I worded that? a little tip. do you know the Difference in power of JESUS CHRIST vs CHRIST JESUS? ........ thought so, you have no clue.... :D YIKES!

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now mr. kcnalp, what you got to say about the Mormons NOW? see how silly it is to ask someone that. God have his people in all denominations. and as a matter of fact the denomination you might be in might not be the right one, but, but, and that's with one "t"... but HAVE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST. did you see how I worded that? a little tip. do you know the Difference in power of JESUS CHRIST vs CHRIST JESUS? ........ thought so, you have no clue.... :D YIKES!

PICJAG
As I said before, YOUR Jesus is not Jesus of the Bible, the Son of God.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[from H119]

[the same as H120]

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"[/QUOTE]

So the image of God is "another". Makes little sense. "another" what?

The image of God is "another", hence the woman was made. makes little sense.

For Adam is "ANOTHER" of himself in the flesh. Makes little sense. If Adam is "another" of himself in the flesh, what is the other "another"? Is it Adam's spirit? Adam is a spirit, and he has "another" of himself in the flesh?

Please explain.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[from H119]

[the same as H120]

PICJAG

So the image of God is "another". Makes little sense. "another" what?

The image of God is "another", hence the woman was made. makes little sense.

For Adam is "ANOTHER" of himself in the flesh. Makes little sense. If Adam is "another" of himself in the flesh, what is the other "another"? Is it Adam's spirit? Adam is a spirit, and he has "another" of himself in the flesh?

Please explain.[/QUOTE]
Listen and see the REVELATION, understand God is ONE, the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah), but being "ANOTHER" of HIMSELF, .... (in Ordinal, and in Time and Rank), he's the G234 ALLOS of himself, hence the term H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem')

now as for the Woman being "ANOTHER" of the Man, she is the "ANOTHER" of Adam in G2087 heteros, and here is the meaning of G2087 heteros
heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort". did you see it? if not let us put the whole definition out there for you and all to see. I'm using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words LISTEN and LEARN,

G243 allos G2087heteros, have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes" another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort."
do you see the difference, read that definition of "ANOTHER" again. Eve is another of Adam in G2087 heteros, meaning "a qualitative difference" ... and .... "of a different sort", she's a man/Adam, but a FEMALE Man/Adaqm, that's the "qualitative difference", and she's her own PERSON, with her OWN Soul, that's "a different sort". oh how easy when one is taught by God and not by men.

read it again, to get the full understanding of "ANOTHER". see the one English word, "ANOTHER" has in Greek two different meaning... :D YIKES!.

see, pick up a dictionary, with the Holy Ghost guiding you. see how I explain it so easy?.. now if you have any questions just ask.

PICJAG
101G The Spiritual Saboteur

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For 101G

What does it mean, "For Adam is "Another" of himself in the flesh"?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For 101G

What does it mean, "For Adam is "Another" of himself in the flesh"?
FOR G money... did you read carefully post #94 above?..... if not READ IT AGAIN.

but to help you out, "Another", of oneself can be either G243 Allos, or G2087 heteros.... in Adam case, the woman Eve, of Adam is the G2087 heteros to him. but in God case, Jesus is the G243 Allos to himself, as in John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
and this COMFORTER, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit in Genesis 1:1, and the same Spirit in 1 John 2:1 who is the "advocate" who is "with", "with", "with", the Father.... meaning he's the HOLY SPIRIT, who is the Father, and the Son, in Glorified flesh... :eek: YIKES!, aint the bible just fine and dandy, it just shout out who he is, JESUS. the Spirit, the Comdorter, the Advocate.

PICJAG
101G The Spiritual Saboteur

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it weird that God "formed" Adam instead of creating him from scratch like He did for everything else?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it weird that God "formed" Adam instead of creating him from scratch like He did for everything else?
first thanks for the post, second, Adam, or man, God did not speak into existence. but "Formed" him, which is an intresting Word,
H3335 יָצַר yatsar (yaw-tsar') v.
1. to mould into a form.
2. (especially) as a potter.
3. (figuratively) to determine (i.e. form a resolution).
[probably identical with H3334 (through the squeezing into shape)]
KJV: X earthen, fashion, form, frame, make(-r), potter, purpose.
Root(s): H3334

man is a bit more complicated, meaning man is a part of God himself. what do I mean? well the spirit that is in man is not of man, but of God, as well as the soul of man, which is God's breath, (Isaiah 42:5). so what's left? the dust/Earth, (the body?)... well that not man's either, for it's God's because he made the Earth.... so when one really get down to nitty gritty, we are nothing but a CREATION of God in his, his, his, Image that was to come. and in God image, that do mean something... :)

so basically we "own" NOTHING, not even ourselves. maybe that is what we might need to think about.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the post, second, Adam, or man, God did not speak into existence. but "Formed" him, which is an intresting Word,
H3335 יָצַר yatsar (yaw-tsar') v.
1. to mould into a form.
2. (especially) as a potter.
3. (figuratively) to determine (i.e. form a resolution).
[probably identical with H3334 (through the squeezing into shape)]
KJV: X earthen, fashion, form, frame, make(-r), potter, purpose.
Root(s): H3334

man is a bit more complicated, meaning man is a part of God himself. what do I mean? well the spirit that is in man is not of man, but of God, as well as the soul of man, which is God's breath, (Isaiah 42:5). so what's left? the dust/Earth, (the body?)... well that not man's either, for it's God's because he made the Earth.... so when one really get down to nitty gritty, we are nothing but a CREATION of God in his, his, his, Image that was to come. and in God image, that do mean something... :)

so basically we "own" NOTHING, not even ourselves. maybe that is what we might need to think about.

PICJAG
Most Christians believe if bible uses the word 'created' it means God spoke, and out of nothing, came something.

But if the bible uses the word 'formed' or 'made' it is different. It is like God took something that existed, and formed or made something else.

So what do you say about this scripture:
Isaiah 43:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

So is man created out of nothing, created out of existing matter, formed from some other existing material, or made from some other existing material?

Besides, the Hebrew word 'bara' is the English word 'create', but I believe there is no basis for saying that bara only means an instantaneous creation, out-of-nothing. IOW I do not believe God spoke, and out of nothing came something.