Did God create Adam AFTER the first week of Creation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did God start the Garden after satan's fall to give humans a chance at Heaven?

Was the flood about getting rid of the people that satan and his demons caused to fall after creation?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did God start the Garden after satan's fall to give humans a chance at Heaven?

Was the flood about getting rid of the people that satan and his demons caused to fall after creation?
it's right there in your bible, just start reading it.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh how ignorant many are still are,

MAN: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

one man: H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

:D YIKES!.

PICJAG

You refuted nothing, just a bunch of definitions which you are famous for changing the meaning of scripture. YIKES

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to 101G
Who lied? God in Genesis 1 or the Lord God in Genesis 2? Or could there be another reason for the conflict between Genesis 1 & 2?

When you read my words and then respond with "rejected", you are really saying, "I am holding up a white flag of defeat". I could do the same with every word you have written. Where does that get us?[/QUOTE]

Answer my 3 * in post 58.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could the last Adam have started in the Garden of Eden, but then we lost it with the spiritual death of original sin? Did Jesus's resurrection give man the option to be spiritual again? To give us the door to open to Him?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last adam is Christ, he is the God of heaven, the first Adam brought sin into the world, the last Adam brought salvation,

the first Adam is the father of all mankind

the last Adam is the father of all who are saved,

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If man became a living soul, is the spiritual death of original sin the disconnect from the last Adam, Jesus?

Could Jesus already be in everyone, but it doesn't mean anything (for now), unless we open the door?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If man became a living soul, is the spiritual death of original sin the disconnect from the last Adam, Jesus?

Could Jesus already be in everyone, but it doesn't mean anything (for now), unless we open the door?

God can not be in anyone who is dead because of sin,m There is a barrier between them, The barier is sin, That barrier must be removed first. That was the purpose of the cross.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God can not be in anyone who is dead because of sin,m There is a barrier between them, The barier is sin, That barrier must be removed first. That was the purpose of the cross.
Not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this, Romans 3:21 "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;"
Romans 3:22 "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:"
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"
Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"
Romans 3:26 "To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus."

Salvation or being blessed by God is two difference aninals, for God allows his sun to shine on the Just as well as the unjust. and on top of that, he promised his HOLY SPIRIT to all, (in way of the gifts), all people. Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"
Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."
well I could be wrong, but the scriptures did not say he would pour out his spirit only on Christian flesh, (if it's such a thing). or JEWISH flesh, or Black or white flesh, or asian flesh, or muslim flesh, again if there are any such. no, God said that he would pour out his spirit on all flesh. here God qualified the flesh... "ALL".

so there are also two difference agencies, or administration of the Spirit. A. to be BORN of the Spirit. B. to be BAPTIZE with the Spirit, two difference transcation of the spirit.

PICJAG

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this, Romans 3:21 "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;"
Romans 3:22 "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:"
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"
Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"
Romans 3:26 "To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus."

Salvation or being blessed by God is two difference aninals, for God allows his sun to shine on the Just as well as the unjust. and on top of that, he promised his HOLY SPIRIT to all, (in way of the gifts), all people. Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"
Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."
well I could be wrong, but the scriptures did not say he would pour out his spirit only on Christian flesh, (if it's such a thing). or JEWISH flesh, or Black or white flesh, or asian flesh, or muslim flesh, again if there are any such. no, God said that he would pour out his spirit on all flesh. here God qualified the flesh... "ALL".

so there are also two difference agencies, or administration of the Spirit. A. to be BORN of the Spirit. B. to be BAPTIZE with the Spirit, two difference transcation of the spirit.

PICJAG
YOUR Jesus is not Jesus of the Bible, the Son of God! You have a phony Jesus.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jesus, God the Father's avatar? I shouldn't be thinking of it like father and son of humans. When Jesus said "Father", He was really saying "Host"?

God's avatar (Jesus) could be in all of us, opening the door allows God the Father to know us through the connection of the avatar.

Entanglement is probably involved.

Is this the bridge to the Father, what Jesus was talking about?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus died for everyone's sin, that means Jesus had access to every person to ever live, past and future. For Jesus to access that sin (information), He might need something that was inside everyone to hand that information over. I think Jesus was already in humans from Adam and Eve. The Avatar would be a good answer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You refuted nothing, just a bunch of definitions which you are famous for changing the meaning of scripture. YIKES
first thanks for the reply, second, HOW DO YOU KNOW I CHANGED ANYTHING? ... PROVE IT THEN. 1 Thessalonians 5:21. it's just that simple, prove me wrong? .... well.

PICJAG

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus died for everyone's sin, that means Jesus had access to every person to ever live, past and future. For Jesus to access that sin (information), He might need something that was inside everyone to hand that information over. I think Jesus was already in humans from Adam and Eve. The Avatar would be a good answer.
Um, Jesus created everything and everyone. He is God, therefore in his pre-human form knew everything there is to know about everything. He doesn't have to indwell people to get that information.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this, not an Avata, but a similitude, Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets." Well Jesus did have access as you say to everyone who ever lived, because he make us all. in his state before his coming as the "Son", in his own image, or figure, he is the Father who created EVERYTHING. so yes, in Spirit form without flesh and bone. so yes, he as Father have all information.

PICJAG

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:29
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Is this saying Adam was conformed to the image of his Son?

So instead of saying Jesus is in everyone, I should say His image is? Everyone has the potential to become good.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus the Spirit is the potential for fallen man to open the door. That potential might be what reports the soul's sin to Jesus on the Cross.

I think our souls have Jesus's designer logo on it before becoming human. Original Sin caused us to lose direct connection to God the Father.

Jesus is the way back to the Father because the Cross created a new connection.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I was beside Him (God) as a master worker… I rejoiced over His habitable earth, And I was especially fond of the sons of men”
proverbs 8.30,31

I wonder if “sons of men” could mean there were humans without souls before Adam. Did Jesus want to give these humans souls?