Different Measurements of Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In this video will talk about Christianity; and the different ‘organizations’ though focus on the individual themselves and not the ‘organization’ with also encouragement of remind you that God does love you and care for you and hears you when you pray. This life always has someone coming up against you and challenging you no matter who you are even as a believer in Jesus who came, lived, died, was buried and resurrected by God for the entirety of the world though some do not believe that.

Romans 12:3
Because of the privilege and authority God has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.

What are your own thoughts about this verse?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s pretty simple and straightforward. It says

“ by the faith God has given us “

God gives/grants us faith. Faith comes from God, not us.

hope this helps !!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

In this video will talk about Christianity; and the different ‘organizations’ though focus on the individual themselves and not the ‘organization’ with also encouragement of remind you that God does love you and care for you and hears you when you pray. This life always has someone coming up against you and challenging you no matter who you are even as a believer in Jesus who came, lived, died, was buried and resurrected by God for the entirety of the world though some do not believe that.

Romans 12:3
Because of the privilege and authority God has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.

What are your own thoughts about this verse?
@MatthewG Good preserve the simplicity of believers concentrating prayerfully on truth and doctrine from Scripture and on testimony, right?