Dinosaurs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to argue man was created before animals, you'll have to explain why Genesis 1 lists man's creation AFTER the animals on Day 6 saying "THEN God said "let us make man in our image". THEN means "Next"... it means "AFTER".

Answer this.... according to Genesis 1:24-31...did the animals come BEFORE man? Yes or No?
No arguing here, just what the bible states.

second, the bible never said man was "{created"/"formed" on day 6. it was the FEMALE who was brought forth on day 6 because no help mate was found for the man. we suggest you read those verses carefully as to what was made on day 6, the "SEXES" male and female.

third, the IMAGE of God is "ANOTHER" which Eve is to Adam, for she came out of Adam, hence the term "WOMAN". just as the Lord JESUS came out of God the Holy Spirit. meaning he's "ANOTHER" of God in flesh which was to come. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". that term "figure" is synonyms with "IMAGE. supportive scripture, Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high"

so the Lord Jesus is the "expressed IMAGE" that was to Come.

just as the apostle Paul said by the Holy Ghost, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

so there is no excuse.

now we have used scripture to backup what we have said. no Private interpretation here.

but thanks for the post.

PICJAG

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... but they had not grown above ground yet.

I believe...outside of the garden...was;
Grass, herb seeds, fruit trees....
(3rd day)
A preparation for when man would leave the garden, I believe.

[12] And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
[13] And the evening and the morning were the third day.

God Bless,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the book of Genesis hold many unrevealed secerts, but are now being revealed. I don't follow the traditions of men any more, but ask God for his wisdom. and when one ask in faith God give us his wisdom so that we may KNOW the thing that are written.

listening to God, and hearing his "teaching" all these lies men tell are eliminated and the truth comes forth. reading your bible "WITH" the Holy Spirit, he will give insight into his word.

example,
1. Man was formed on day 3, and the woman was formed on day 6, when the "SEXES" was ........ created, male and female.
2. and because of this creation of the sexes, blood was given them. for Adam said "bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh", but why not "blood of my blood?". didn't have any to give at that point. which open up a whole line of other questions. ... for later on.
3. and because of the creation of the sexes, and blood given, Adam and Eve had children in the Garden before being kicked out. (hence the answer to where Cain wife came from, and who the sons of God are in chapter 6, and it answers who was the other people Cain was afraid of in chapter 4 verse 14 ).
4. who the giants are or the nephilim.
5. the sons of God in chapter 6 are not fallen angels

the book of Genesis hold many unrevealed secerts which tell us of our linage from Adam. the truth comes to "LIGHT".

PICJAG.

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the book of Genesis hold many unrevealed secerts, but are now being revealed. I don't follow the traditions of men any more, but ask God for his wisdom. and when one ask in faith God give us his wisdom so that we may KNOW the thing that are written.

listening to God, and hearing his "teaching" all these lies men tell are eliminated and the truth comes forth. reading your bible "WITH" the Holy Spirit, he will give insight into his word.

example,
1. Man was formed on day 3, and the woman was formed on day 6, when the "SEXES" was ........ created, male and female.
2. and because of this creation of the sexes, blood was given them. for Adam said "bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh", but why not "blood of my blood?". didn't have any to give at that point. which open up a whole line of other questions. ... for later on.
3. and because of the creation of the sexes, and blood given, Adam and Eve had children in the Garden before being kicked out. (hence the answer to where Cain wife came from, and who the sons of God are in chapter 6, and it answers who was the other people Cain was afraid of in chapter 4 verse 14 ).
4. who the giants are or the nephilim.
5. the sons of God in chapter 6 are not fallen angels

the book of Genesis hold many unrevealed secerts which tell us of our linage from Adam. the truth comes to "LIGHT".

PICJAG.

Show me 1 scripture where man was created on day 3 and I'll show you 2 scriptures where man was created on day 6.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is there is no proof of dinosaurs coexisting with man in science or the Bible.

I believe there is evidence in Scriptures that very Large Beasts and Mankind have Existed at the same time upoin the earth.

Beginning with Adam, mankind has named Animals. Doesn't really matter to me, if you believe man and animals have co-existed on earth or if men name animals.

In the 1840's a Scientist discovered some VERY LARGE Bones, suspecting they were from Very Large Animals, and coined the TERM of the Animal, a Dinosaur.

It is equally absurd to say that there were firebreathing creatures with bones of bronze.

Again, Ancient men gave enough Scriptural testimony for me to Belive there were Very Large animals existing at the same time as men.
And that men described the strength and stature and characteristics of such Very Large animals to the best of their ability to make comparisons to what they KNEW as strong, large, and knowledge of what Fire looks like.

Deut.
[15] Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

Job 40
[17] He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

You refuse to accept figurative descriptions except to interpret them to support you.

I accept descriptions and testimonies of ancient men as revealed in Scripture.

I accept a Scientist in the 1840's discovered some bones of a VERY Large Creature, and coined the TERM Dinosaur, for the Creature.

Doesn't really matter to me WHAT you accept or believe.
It was NEVER you the Lord directed me to Follow.

You refuse to accept the two statements of Isaiah that is disprove you. Hence you are calling Isaiah a liar.

Your opinion and accusation is nothing more than your opinion and accusation.

Surely you should know, the MATURE WAY to ACCUSE someone is to ...
Is to SIDE by SIDE QUOTE the Scripture AND QUOTE the person you are Accusing...
Instead of blurting out your Unverified Accusation.

Glory to God,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me 1 scripture where man was created on day 3 and I'll show you 2 scriptures where man was created on day 6.
ok, Genesis 2:5 "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the ground.
Genesis 2:6 "But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

now your scriptures please.

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there is evidence in Scriptures that very Large Beasts and Mankind have Existed at the same time upoin the earth.

Beginning with Adam, mankind has named Animals. Doesn't really matter to me, if you believe man and animals have co-existed on earth or if men name animals.

In the 1840's a Scientist discovered some VERY LARGE Bones, suspecting they were from Very Large Animals, and coined the TERM of the Animal, a Dinosaur.

Again, Ancient men gave enough Scriptural testimony for me to Belive there were Very Large animals existing at the same time as men.
And that men described the strength and stature and characteristics of such Very Large animals to the best of their ability to make comparisons to what they KNEW as strong, large, and knowledge of what Fire looks like.

Deut.
[15] Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

Job 40
[17] He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

I accept descriptions and testimonies of ancient men as revealed in Scripture.

I accept a Scientist in the 1840's discovered some bones of a VERY Large Creature, and coined the TERM Dinosaur, for the Creature.

Doesn't really matter to me WHAT you accept or believe.
It was NEVER you the Lord directed me to Follow.

Your opinion and accusation is nothing more than your opinion and accusation.

Surely you should know, the MATURE WAY to ACCUSE someone is to ...
Is to SIDE by SIDE QUOTE the Scripture AND QUOTE the person you are Accusing...
Instead of blurting out your Unverified Accusation.

Glory to God,
Taken
You are repeating yourself.

Does not change the realities of what I said.