Do Catholics Talk to Dead People?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're saying Moses and Elijah were dead? Remember you said it! Which dead people do you pray to? Do they talk to you?
That is why I think you are on drugs!
They are not dead….read the scriptures slowly over and over again and if can’t get, get someone to read them to you.

Mark 12:26-27
But regarding the fact that the dead rise again, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the burning bush, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead, but of the living; you are greatly mistaken.”

Christ was not talking to the dead during the Transfiguration!

Satan was not talking to me when Christ’s mother appeared to me.

Tell Christ all what you think of His mother when you stand before Him.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is why I think you are on drugs!
They are not dead….read the scriptures slowly over and over again and if can’t get, get someone to read them to you.
You said they were dead in post 91. You said Christ was "conjuring up the dead".
Mark 12:26-27
But regarding the fact that the dead rise again, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the burning bush, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead, but of the living; you are greatly mistaken.”
The dead? You said they are not dead and then you say they are. And you accuse me of being on drugs?
Christ was not talking to the dead during the Transfiguration!

Your own words in post 91:
"But conjuring up the dead is sinful, so it was Christ the sinner talking to the sinful men of the OT. Right?"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mary appeared to you? Did she have ID?

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 (NKJV)
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said they were dead in post 91. You said Christ was "conjuring up the dead".

The dead? You said they are not dead and then you say they are. And you accuse me of being on drugs?

Your own words in post 91:
"But conjuring up the dead is sinful, so it was Christ the sinner talking to the sinful men of the OT. Right?"

Its called being facetious, if you would get off the juice, you could follow along.

Status
Not open for further replies.