Do Christians really oppose gay marriage?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no your trying to be deceptive. i more than explained what i meant when i said i support gay marriage, i even explained a second time, explained the problems its gonna cause, you ignored every bit of it. you heard "support gay marriage" and stopped. your just being a troll.
You explain your thoughts very poorly.

Reactions: April_Rose

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
For those that think I am some crazy person, which I am, that is teaching we should march hand in hand with gays. Thats not what I am saying, all I am saying is you can not deny freedom to any group no matter how much you dont like them, you do it once and then next time its another group, and then another, and each time it becomes easier, and eventually you become the group that becomes the persecuted.

The government has to much power, they dont need any more. Today I need a license to hunt and fish on my own property. The police can kick in my doors at 2 am on very little evidence with me and family sleeping, if I grab a pistol to defend my family they have every right to kill me, and if its later proven they were in the wrong home to begin with, no one is held accountable.

IMO the government has to much power.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no your trying to be deceptive. i more than explained what i meant when i said i support gay marriage, i even explained a second time, explained the problems its gonna cause, you ignored every bit of it. you heard "support gay marriage" and stopped. your just being a troll.
Yep, exactly...no "ears to hear".

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In a Christian Nation Gay Marriage just does not exist as worthy of such at all.
Around 90% or so of Gays have no regard to being married at all.
If a Gay wants to be in a Partner Ship arrangement who cares, but it's not a Christian Marriage at all what so ever.
Only bogans support Gay Marriage, because they do not have any regard for the reality of what a true Christian Marriage is all about, such poor fools believe in divorce ! at the drop of a hat! Jesus did not support such a disregard for Marriage but the Protestants first started to bastardise Marriage and convert it back to Jewish Law due to the hardness of their hearts ? so that is rejecting Jesus Christ for a start.
Jesus Christ said that such a Law was given under the Jews due to the hardness of their hearts, so no truly worthy Christian just pops up to divorce, Divorce could be granted for good valid reasons tho, due to cruelty and being un faithful in the Marriage and such that is not becoming of a Christian.

It's a very sad state that the West is under nowadays because they have disregarded Jesus as their Christ in fact and out of such a Sin will come the Hellfire to come, because they are under great delusions from Satan. we are heading to become like Sodom, all the Queers are strutting about like dictators threating anyone who does not support them 100% they promote zero tolerance.

Now I have grown up knowing Queers and never gave a rats about such, they were just a joke, poor blighted fools who were lost. but now one should have real concern with this Mob of Satanist because of the power that the weald over all, they are much like Nazi Germany dictating over all and lording it over everyone with humongous threats as to shutting people up, one can loose you job for speaking up in any way, not to mention they do go right out of their way with total malice to destroy peoples lively hoods for good.

So I never seen that they were a problem, I worked with and for Gays and all bought and sold stuff from them and got on well with some and liked to see them and have a chat. their was no problem with them, until nowadays and their attitude is rotten to the core over all, it's become a creep show of Nazi like proportions. not to mention I would have some regard if they would have promoted limits on themselves as in regards to depravity. but it's all for all with no regard at all as to any depravity, it's a free for all no holds bared. you can be as depraved as you like, they do not have any limits at all.

Not to mention this Mob are promoting a monstrosity they call "Safe Schools" this rubbish was created by many morons who have been convicted child molesters and such depraved idiots at the top and they are messing with the Children's minds full on and it's causing a hell of a lot of problems with such Children living in fear as to who and what gender they are.
Sadly the Majority of people are to ignorant to truly bother with their children's schooling, because they are bogans, such is on par with Hitler's Germany in brainwashing tec to create a total moron society of fools.

Reactions: BobVance

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
another person who does not like what the Bible teaches! :eek:
You have been here for just over two weeks... and already you are developing a bad reputation. Your writing style is very attacking and you make assumptions that you have no business making... I doubt you will last here for very long.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have been here for just over two weeks... and already you are developing a bad reputation. Your writing style is very attacking and you make assumptions that you have no business making... I doubt you will last here for very long.

Bible TRUTH IS TRUTH! You don't like it, then it it your problem. Neither God nor myself will apologies for TRUTH!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bible TRUTH IS TRUTH! You don't like it, then it it your problem. Neither God nor myself will apologies for TRUTH!
What I don't like is YOUR ATTITUDE... towards those who have been here much longer than you. I have a thing for BULLIES... I don't much care for them. What has been said here on this thread is that ALL people have the RIGHT to live their lives... NO ONE is ARGUING that homosexuality is a SIN. You have taken several peoples words and TWISTED them for the purpose of ARGUING.... NOT COOL... Just saying.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
when people ignore the lionshare of a statement and only focus on one teeny tiny part, we call that trolling where i am from. with respect, thats kinda the definition of trolling.
For years I have been trying to understand the definition of a troll... You have done a fine job here... I would add they reflect themselves as superior to others... and are most negative with what they say... they are continually on the look out to CORRECT and or CONDEMN others. In English... they are BULLIES.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What I don't like is YOUR ATTITUDE... towards those who have been here much longer than you. I have a thing for BULLIES... I don't much care for them. What has been said here on this thread is that ALL people have the RIGHT to live their lives... NO ONE is ARGUING that homosexuality is a SIN. You have taken several peoples words and TWISTED them for the purpose of ARGUING.... NOT COOL... Just saying.

do you understand English? Nancy has said "I do support gays to be married" (see #91), WHAT does this mean if not support for homosexuality and their wicked union in "marriage"? You people just stick together for the sake of it, rather than for what is right in the Bible. And then attack people like myself for presenting Bible Truth. The Bible does offend many!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For years I have been trying to understand the definition of a troll... You have done a fine job here... I would add they reflect themselves as superior to others... and are most negative with what they say... they are continually on the look out to CORRECT and or CONDEMN others. In English... they are BULLIES.

then the God of the Bible must be a "bully", because it is His Word that I am sharing on here. If I am not, then show me from the Bible that I am wrong.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
do you understand English? Nancy has said "I do support gays to be married" (see #91), WHAT does this mean if not support for homosexuality and their wicked union in "marriage"? You people just stick together for the sake of it, rather than for what is right in the Bible. And then attack people like myself for presenting Bible Truth. The Bible does offend many!

Nancy has clearly stated that she is against the SIN of homosexuality... Her point is that as NON CHRISTIANS...WE do NOT have the right to TELL them or anyone how to live. She has tried to clarify her point to mean that they should have the SAME rights as all others... BUT.... you have grabbed onto that bone and decided that she is going against God's word.

My concern is not with Nancy... but rather with your lack of respect and arrogance... You have NOT taken the time to understand what several have SAID... Your DESIRE to TWIST words... and your eagerness to condemn shows you are NOT interested in being part of a forum discussion... but rather desire to DOMINATE. Again... NOT cool.

I do not understand the permissions that so called Christians give themselves to treat others so BADLY. The lack of respect that you SHOW others is a reflection of your own Christian walk.

I do not desire to WASTE any more of my time discussing things with you. It is sad to see that you are so new with nothing to contribute other than pointing fingers and judging others.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nancy has clearly stated that she is against the SIN of homosexuality... Her point is that as NON CHRISTIANS...WE do NOT have the right to TELL them or anyone how to live. She has tried to clarify her point to mean that they should have the SAME rights as all others... BUT.... you have grabbed onto that bone and decided that she is going against God's word.

My concern is not with Nancy... but rather with your lack of respect and arrogance... You have NOT taken the time to understand what several have SAID... Your DESIRE to TWIST words... and your eagerness to condemn shows you are NOT interested in being part of a forum discussion... but rather desire to DOMINATE. Again... NOT cool.

I do not understand the permissions that so called Christians give themselves to treat others so BADLY. The lack of respect that you SHOW others is a reflection of your own Christian walk.

I do not desire to WASTE any more of my time discussing things with you. It is sad to see that you are so new with nothing to contribute other than pointing fingers and judging others.

I don't really care whether you, or your friend Nancy want to comment on what I say, but please stop defending people who CLEARLY have said that they SUPPORT homosexual marriage, and in fact, "all human rights", as Nancy has said, which can indeed include abortion and transgender, etc. Don't try to twist things by trying to make me the bad guy, when you people are the ones who are clearly supporting sinful life-styles!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't really care whether you, or your friend Nancy want to comment on what I say, but please stop defending people who CLEARLY have said that they SUPPORT homosexual marriage, and in fact, "all human rights", as Nancy has said, which can indeed include abortion and transgender, etc. Don't try to twist things by trying to make me the bad guy, when you people are the ones who are clearly supporting sinful life-styles!
Well... why don't you go buy a huge SHIP... and you can hire a bunch of people to COLLECT all those who are living sinful lifestyles... and THEN you can ship them off to remote islands so that they DON'T pollute the Christians. GOOD GRIEF!!! NO ONE on this thread has stated that they condone sin.... What WAS said is that as CHRISTIANS... we do not have the right to DEMAND how people LIVE... and that all people have human rights.

I have seen many Christians who believe it's their job to correct and judge the world. They are a nasty BROOD OF VIPERS.

I am finished with you... In future... I would highly recommend you consider a NEW style of communication.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
we live in countries that are FREE, so feel FREE not to read or comment on what I write. very simple, now that you know that I am no Liberal!
I do not go out of my way looking for RUDE commenters... This place is full of different beliefs... and even fuller of people's opinions... a forum is only successful when people RESPECT each other. You get what you give around here... so put your seat belt on... How you treat others will come back at you full force. I am off now. Hope you find your bearings.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do not go out of my way looking for RUDE commenters... This place is full of different beliefs... and even fuller of people's opinions... a forum is only successful when people RESPECT each other. You get what you give around here... so put your seat belt on... How you treat others will come back at you full force. I am off now. Hope you find your bearings.

yeah! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.