Do the blacks have a right to hold a grudge?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
of course, naturally anyone who is not "us" must be destroyed in order for the kingdom that must come by observation to be manifest, no argument here

It's not about "anyone who is not us," Byrd. It's about people who will attempt to behead and exterminate an entire race of human beings.

That's a slightly different matter than "they say tomayto, and we say tomato... so they must all be destroyed."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
funny thing here, i note that there are many believers don't wanna go near "the Body of Christ" in case He needs it again i guess,
and many other believers only too ready to appropriate It along these lines of what i would deem Final Solution.

but i don't mean this to be directed at anyone, this is Generally Speaking ok, this is even me i guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It's not about "anyone who is not us," Byrd. It's about people who will attempt to behead and exterminate an entire race of human beings.
lol, ok, go with that if you like, why didn't you just say "All Muslims must die" in the first place?
we call them "heroes" around these parts, right?

Lotta "Muslim" beheadings in your town, are there?

...and nevermind that "kingdom that must come by observation" part i guess
for now

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
see, i guess i want to make it clear here that by this reasoning (equalitive statement pending, iow) when i go to behead someone and i scream "To God be the glory" first i then auto~matically become a "Christian" (equalitive statement ends)

To God be the...um, oops

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lotta "Muslim" beheadings in your town, are there?

Byrd, I've seen you use this argument numerous times, which suggests it is sort of a go-to point you like to use over and over again. I think it belittles the fact that Muslim beheadings are a very real and very recurrent phenomenon that is happening today, so I've decided to start a thread to illustrate it is not some random thing.
Muslim Beheadings

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Byrd, I've seen you use this argument numerous times, which suggests it is sort of a go-to point you like to use over and over again. I think it belittles the fact that Muslim beheadings are a very real and very recurrent phenomenon that is happening today, so I've decided to start a thread to illustrate it is not some random thing.
Muslim Beheadings
as long as you allow that Hitler was a Christian i am fine with your characterization,
see, i guess i want to make it clear here that by this reasoning (equalitive statement pending, iow) when i go to behead someone and i scream "To God be the glory" first i then auto~matically become a "Christian" (equalitive statement ends)

To God be the...um, oops
as i have already allowed that ppl deeming themselves "Muslim" might certainly get some face-time on your News by beheading other ppl, certainly. That a Fascist State needs an outside enemy has already been adequately established elsewhere i guess

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Race has many definitions; such as:

a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.

I have no problems saying Jews are a race.

I am aware, NATURAL people have differences in looks, cultures, languages, customs, etc....

And a MAN IN CHRIST, transcends those differences.

Division was Jesus' INTENT, when He came to Earth.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Thanks for sharing your opinion in the rest of your post.

God Bless,
Taken
Dividing the sheep from the goats ?

In my school days an Australia Aboriginal was a pure breed, now they are claiming that anyone with just a hint is now to be called an Aboriginal ? so you look nothing like one but you can claim to be one and get all the benefit's, not only that but one without any aboriginal decent can also become a aboriginal now by the tribe claiming that you are one of them and I know a few of them as well.
Now one does not have to be tribal in any way to be such as well but just to be just part abo.
Satan is at work in such ?
I remember Back in the days that the true abos full breeds looked down on the half cast, not to mention that I could see the difference in the nature of a full blood and the half were totally different people and so could the full breed abos, them full abos rejected them half cast as another breed, they were not there equals. they were looked down on because they lacked the spirit and did not follow in the true abo ways fully, because they were a different animal so to speak, much like a Labrador and a sausage dog, they have a different nature. and this difference did stick out and caused a lot of arguments between them all the time, just as the abos hated the Islanders because they just did not get along, because they were so different in their thoughts and culture.
Now most whites would not recognise the difference at all, because of there ignorance in the subject, thinking that all blacks are the same.
So such tribes were proud of who they were in fact and the half cast were out of the picture some what.
If you go out to the out back you will come across people who call them selves half cast etc and not say that they are full bloods because they know the difference and they are trying to tell un educated whites on the subject, the point is that they are not them lot, because of the differences.

There is no one more stupid than most white people are on such a topic because of there ignorance. the true abos has a affinity to the land in a way that most can not fathom at all truly, they are as one with it so to speak.
The white people never bothered to understand the abos because they are not truly interested in such at all, they are on another page, even to day the ignorance is truly amazing not to mention still totally destructive to the real abos, nothing has truly changed, but all the whites and so called abos do is madness, it's a joke and a disgrace to the true abos.

Some what can be said about the Jews and this all lies in the ignorance on the subject, what is a Jew one may ask ? well for a start on must be a devout follower of the OT and if not they are truly not Jews at all in fact, as they were never a race were they but a tribe of people in relation to the OT that we know and one who has a handle on all them books, will know that there are the ones who call themselves Jews but they are not, such are a mob who creped in and worked to bastardised, it was a disease that worked to undermine the people and that was the major problem, just as it is within Christianity and that's why Christianity is failing, it's under attack from the same type of pox, it's due to following the works of man and brushing God out of the way.

Some do not have a problem in claiming x people as a race because they are ignorant of the facts or do not truly care about the subject in depth and sadly they are the ones who bring about such ignorance empowering idiots who stomp around like Nazis who will not listen to reason.

B

brakelite

one of these things
is not like the other...
though, bl
the war is over bl, i can even promise you that!
The war is fought on many fronts. While Satan had been defeated in one sense, the effects of what he had wrought by obscuring and defaming the character of God is evident in the atheism and paganism that stills predominates much is society. You may convinced the war is over, but have you truly mastered yourself? Satan may know more now his number is up, but not many of his loyal subjects are so convinced. You may rightly see the kingdom of God as an internal surrender to Christ, but prophecy re the second coming imo is not about the establishment of a future observable kingdom, but the repossession of lost territory.
It has always been God's purpose to dwell with His people. Sin put a dampener upon that, but only temporarily. At the moment W have the spirit of Christ m.. The promise is that one day we shall see the face of the Father.

B

brakelite

from a Hegelian pov, certainly, yes

i can do this all day long bl

ok ty bl, wadr i don't even know what to say to this. "Awesome manifestation of the Hegelian Dialectic" is all that comes to mind, but i see that this is not serving you i guess
There is a rule of thumb when understanding scripture that serves me well.

“ 1.Every word must have its proper bearing on the subject presented in the Bible;
2. All Scripture is necessary, and may be understood by diligent application and study;
3. Nothing revealed in Scripture can or will be hid from those who ask in faith, not wavering;
4. To understand doctrine, bring all the scriptures together on the subject you wish to know, then let every word have its proper influence; and if you can form your theory without a contradiction, you cannot be in error;
5. Scripture must be its own expositor, since it is a rule of itself. If I depend on a teacher to expound to me, and he should guess at its meaning, or desire to have it so on account of his sectarian creed, or to be thought wise, then his guessing, desire, creed, or wisdom is my rule, and not the Bible.”

“All scripture language is to be taken literally, unless there exists some good reason for supposing it to be figurative; and all that is figurative is to be interpreted by that which is literal.”

We can talk about principles in understanding scripture.. The kingdom of God and the second coming etc, but unless those principles amount to some concrete belief then of what use are they? I know you don't like it when people say " this is so... That is not so"...I think you call it determinism? Not sure. But the thing is, if I observe concretely some basic fundamental prophetic facts as having been fulfilled in the past, and many being fulfilled as we speak, are not the consequences of said fulfillment worthy of a warning? Are we not Watchmen on the walls, rather than sleeping dogs loving to slumber?

B

brakelite

one of these things
is not like the other...
though, bl
the war is over bl, i can even promise you that!
The war maybe over, but there are many prisoners of war still bound up in their unbelief and addictive passions. Their prisons, though we may have the keys to their cells, are still closed.

Reactions: Acolyte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The war may be over, but there are many prisoners of war still bound up in their unbelief and addictive passions. Their prisons, though we may have the keys to their cells, are still closed.
A prison cell may be opened, but if those inside refuse to walk free, it is a useless effort to try and help. They truly WANT the security of the cell. They actually have the keys to their own cells, but refuse to use them.

B

brakelite

A prison cell may be opened, but if those inside refuse to walk free, it is a useless effort to try and help. They truly WANT the security of the cell. They actually have the keys to their own cells, but refuse to leave them.
No one has their own keys to freedom from sin.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But the thing is, if I observe concretely some basic fundamental prophetic facts as having been fulfilled in the past, and many being fulfilled as we speak, are not the consequences of said fulfillment worthy of a warning?
well i'm not privy to any basic fundamental prophetic facts myself so i wouldn't know, but i guess if you see them, say them, sure.
Imo just be careful you don't fool yourself as to what you are actually warning ppl about i guess!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dividing the sheep from the goats ?

In my school days an Australia Aboriginal was a pure breed, now they are claiming that anyone with just a hint is now to be called an Aboriginal ? so you look nothing like one but you can claim to be one and get all the benefit's, not only that but one without any aboriginal decent can also become a aboriginal now by the tribe claiming that you are one of them and I know a few of them as well.
Now one does not have to be tribal in any way to be such as well but just to be just part abo.
Satan is at work in such ?

Scripture teaches, there is no Difference in a man, Jew or Gentile, "WHO" comes to Faith in thee Lord God.

However Scripture also teaches, and we can SEE, Beliefs, Customs, Looks, Ancestry, Traditions, Governments, Families, Languages, Religions, Races are Expressly Divided.

Governments and some Advocates, try, try and try, to Preach and ENFORCE, that ALL men are ALIKE. They are not, in their natural life, nor are men alike IN Faith of thee Lord God.

I remember Back in the days that the true abos full breeds looked down on the half cast, not to mention that I could see the difference in the nature of a full blood and the half were totally different people and so could the full breed abos, them full abos rejected them half cast as another breed, they were not there equals. they were looked down on because they lacked the spirit and did not follow in the true abo ways fully, because they were a different animal so to speak, much like a Labrador and a sausage dog, they have a different nature. and this difference did stick out and caused a lot of arguments between them all the time, just as the abos hated the Islanders because they just did not get along, because they were so different in their thoughts and culture.
Now most whites would not recognise the difference at all, because of there ignorance in the subject, thinking that all blacks are the same.
So such tribes were proud of who they were in fact and the half cast were out of the picture some what.
If you go out to the out back you will come across people who call them selves half cast etc and not say that they are full bloods because they know the difference and they are trying to tell un educated whites on the subject, the point is that they are not them lot, because of the differences.

There is no one more stupid than most white people are on such a topic because of there ignorance. the true abos has a affinity to the land in a way that most can not fathom at all truly, they are as one with it so to speak.
The white people never bothered to understand the abos because they are not truly interested in such at all, they are on another page, even to day the ignorance is truly amazing not to mention still totally destructive to the real abos, nothing has truly changed, but all the whites and so called abos do is madness, it's a joke and a disgrace to the true abos.

Some what can be said about the Jews and this all lies in the ignorance on the subject, what is a Jew one may ask ? well for a start on must be a devout follower of the OT and if not they are truly not Jews at all in fact, as they were never a race were they but a tribe of people in relation to the OT that we know and one who has a handle on all them books, will know that there are the ones who call themselves Jews but they are not, such are a mob who creped in and worked to bastardised, it was a disease that worked to undermine the people and that was the major problem, just as it is within Christianity and that's why Christianity is failing, it's under attack from the same type of pox, it's due to following the works of man and brushing God out of the way.

Some do not have a problem in claiming x people as a race because they are ignorant of the facts or do not truly care about the subject in depth and sadly they are the ones who bring about such ignorance empowering idiots who stomp around like Nazis who will not listen to reason.

It is a rouse.

Bottom line.
"IF" a man is convinced thee Lord God, determines ALL men "IN Christ thee Lord God" are the SAME, and He their Lord God...
THAT man is Converted, and THEE Lord God, their God, their King, their Ruler.

Oberve MEN who attempt to do the Same...
Attempting to Convince ALL men "of" the Earth, they are the SAME......THEN guess WHO, will be "THEIR" "god", "THEIR" ruler, king, exalted one?......THE VERY MEN WHO Convinced "the masses of men"....WHILE "the ones "convincing" are Viing for the LEADER POSITION, "excusing themselves" from being the "RULED" to being the "RULER".

The Trickery....IS NOT "BY FORCE", but rather, BY Promises of "trinkets, benefits, and security"...(which must be first confiscate
From another, for them to cause their "promises" to come into fruition.

It the Pharisee syndrome.

God Bless,
Taken