Do the blacks have a right to hold a grudge?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so are you saying that you realize shouting Allahu Akbar before blowing oneself up does not a Muslim make, or what

I know a lot of Muslims who don't appear to be militant. The problem is that they tend to be duplicitous, and treat others one way when they are the minority in a community or culture but become different people when they become the majority, or somehow manage to ascend to political power. This gives me concern even for the very gracious ones.
so what are you doing here now

What, by starting a thread?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I know a lot of Muslims who don't appear to be militant. The problem is that they tend to be duplicitous, and treat others one way when they are the minority in a community or culture but become different people when they become the majority, or somehow manage to ascend to political power.
gee, just like Christians, huh?
Fwiw i got, um, suspicious of this pov myself, so i quit my job and went to the West Bank to see, and i am so white you have to shield your eyes lol.

Anyway, long story short, if the problem is what you say, you then have to relate some personal testimony to make it valid, see, it's just like the "by that reasoning" thing we just did earlier, in a sense. And when you're all done, note that we are still judging another man's servant, still talking about ppl we don't know on the other side of the planet--and i mean 180 degrees the other side too lol--rather than the thousands of Muslims that surround you right now, herenow, today, in reality
What, by starting a thread?
yes, i mean consider that a possibly valid pov here might be "i am deflecting and not answering as many pertinent Qs as possible, iow i'm getting beheaded here despite my best efforts, so i will go build another frame to perceive from" which unfortunately paints me in a good light so i wish someone else had asked you those Qs, but regardless the Qs were avoided right.

Which don't get me wrong if they are...not pertinent to you, then bam don't answer them, you don't owe me any explanations,
and i suggest that merely as a perspective that you can avoid opening yourself up to. It appears as though you are avoiding giving a "wrong" answer, see, when there is no judgement for beliefs, iow anyone who stated that your answer was wrong would by def be wrong too, and note that none of this is even possible in the Eastern Dialectic from which Scripture was written
imo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, long story short, if the problem is what you say, you then have to relate some personal testimony to make it valid, see, it's just like the "by that reasoning" thing we just did earlier, in a sense. And when you're all done, note that we are still judging another man's servant, still talking about ppl we don't know on the other side of the planet--and i mean 180 degrees the other side too lol--rather than the thousands of Muslims that surround you right now, herenow, today, in reality

Byrd, I've also met Muslims who were a burning cauldron of Hatred for the Jews, LoL. My wife was close friends with this woman who married a Palestinian, and her hatred of the Israelis was almost tangible in the room. Not someone I was thrilled to be around. You constantly redirect, and I do mean CONSTANTLY and without fail, to everything Christians are guilty of while deflecting from anything Muslims do, and I'm still trying to figure out why.
yes, i mean consider that a possibly valid pov here might be "i am deflecting and not answering as many pertinent Qs as possible, iow i'm getting beheaded here despite my best efforts, so i will go build another frame to perceive from" which unfortunately paints me in a good light so i wish someone else had asked you those Qs, but regardless the Qs were avoided right.

LoL. Are you kidding me?
Which don't get me wrong if they are...not pertinent to you, then bam don't answer them

Ok. Bam, I won't, LoL.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Byrd, I've also met Muslims who were a burning cauldron of Hatred for the Jews, LoL. My wife was close friends with this woman who married a Palestinian, and her hatred of the Israelis was almost tangible in the room. Not someone I was thrilled to be around. You constantly redirect, and I do mean CONSTANTLY and without fail, to everything Christians are guilty of while deflecting from anything Muslims do, and I'm still trying to figure out why.

LoL. Are you kidding me?

Ok. Bam, I won't, LoL.
Islam has a handle on the Jews, they lived with them and know them so well, but the West is oblivious to the Jews nowadays because they run the show they control the Media the schools education system and the Banking system, the propaganda has been at it for years bastardising our Churches with setting up Satanic Jews within, working to turn the whole thing up side down using secret society's and hiding behind all Political Governments pulling strings making the Leaders dance to there tune and causing all the wars for there benefit and using pathetic Goyim to do there bidding, not to mention millions of Goyim who were killed for their grubby ways of total greed so as to stand over all who get in there way, not to mention the Jew peddled and profited from stealing negro's forcing them into slavery of all the negro's who came to the USA.
The pernicious Jew does not treat anyone equal under there god.
I don't like Islam but I can see that the Jew never gives them a inch and that Islam will never look up to the Jews ever because they know them and all there tricks only too well.

All the Christians never had a love affair with the Jews until about the 1990's that this madness grew out of proportion, due to propaganda 24/7 and all the movies etc.
Being a Hebrew myself I was amazed at the transformation of hatred to being totally idolised.
I remember being poked in the eye with a ruler in grade one by an old bat and other teachers had it in for me knowing and claiming I was a Jew and they would say they knew my sir name came from, but my dad was a Catholic ? I could not even go to Islamic Nations or them bastards would kill me just because of my sir name.
I am one who can understand the difference between the true Jews and the false Jews and the Bible points this out in fact but nowadays what Jesus truly said does not count for much, with all the so called Christians to day, who have taken on the path of the false Jews idolising them and now worshiping a new god to come, they have abandoned Jesus Christ for a so called second coming, that they have put all their faith into, to me such is just a joke and it will be Satan that they idolise for sure, some Satanic bastard so called Jew is all they will get, who will set the world on fire murdering more people in the whole history of the world and the people are just as brainwashed as Nazi Germany was, I don't think the world has ever had as many people as nowadays be so mislead by Satan, just look at it all depravity that is looked up to by our Governments, Sodomites are idolised and you must not point out such a fact, or the Law will come down on you ever so harshly and you can loose your job at the drop of a hat, not to mention the total malice to try to destroy you in every way they can, so you will never be able to work again in such a field. it's true ! it's just as the Bible says of the Sodomites how they were, everyone must be for them or else.
There is only one way and that is in Jesus Christ, as all others do not bear fruit, one must come to the well spring and abide in the Vine. the Jew does not do this and nor does Islam because they are a mans works and that does not cut it, as any true Christian should know that Jews and Islam has nothing to do with God, they do not know God, no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son and that's Jesus Christ who is the alpha and the omega. why can't people get this fact and go off sniffing for some foolish second coming nonsense that's peddled. Jesus Christ is right here to all who are truly Born Again, because one know it is a fact and such are not seeking mans works nonsense, they have Jesus with in them and the fact is that such is within all Christians grasp, from Jesus coming, today and so on. not a day in the future as that's unbelieving and only the lost would say such, because they are seeking and have not found.