Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Such as Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you guys support any of the "non-mainstream" party candidates? Nikki Haley, Andrew Yang, etc?

• Total voters

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I'm still here in Novemebr 2024, I will be voting for Trump.
Only way that changes is if he drops out or is deceased. (God forbid)
The next candidtae in line I would consider for the Republican Party is Vivek Ramiswarmy?

American entrepreneur and presidential candidate. (born 1985)
vivek2024.com

I don't know if he is qualified... I thought I remembered somewhere where at least one parent had to be a citizen of the US.
That's what the controversy over Harris being President. Neither of her parents were American born.
Need to research that.

But I like Vivek, I don't necessarily trust him, seeing he is in league with Big Pharma...

They all got dirt on their hands. There is no PERFECT candidate.
Choose the one thatmost fits your own values....
That is if you can believe what they say. You have to watch what they do.
Hugs
Well, that, and the fact that he is a Hindu man, not a Christian. He does make some interesting points, but both DeSantis and Haley are way more experienced, I think, in the political field.

Nikki also has Indian roots, but she is a Christian.

T

Tulipbee

I live in a Democratic state, and lots of Christians here don't seem to really like EITHER the mainstream Democrats and Republicans these days.

For example, there are lots of Christian parents (and younger Christians also) who are indeed honestly sick and tired of Biden, but also don't really like the previous Republican President much either, especially after the legal messes in New York. I myself am an independent who thinks that some kind of substantial deeper change in our society and culture is needed for us to truly reunite and move forward, as "one nation under God" as He originally intended us to be. :(

For example, Nikki Haley is growing in political stature after the last debate, and lots of disillusioned Republicans are turning to her for leadership over the former President.

Andrew Yang left the Democrats several years ago and now leads the Forward Party (trying to bring together people from the left and right):

Jill Stein has launched her Green Party campaign, focusing on environmental and energy rights:

Although some consider her too hippie and weird, Marianne Williamson (a bestselling author and friend of Oprah) is strangely popular among lots of younger Americans:

I find them interesting people who do seem to call out problems in the political establishment and system, although I'm not sure any of them are qualified to become President. But what do most of you guys think about this?

I've delved into the works penned by Marianne Williamson and explored the same literary sources that have influenced her. I'm inclined to support her for addressing the underlying causes of our issues, yet it seems there's a reluctance among many to delve into deeper solutions.

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if you are on or plan to be on Social Security, you don't want Haley. I think it is more important to see who Trump selects for VP.

T

Tulipbee

Well, if you are on or plan to be on Social Security, you don't want Haley. I think it is more important to see who Trump selects for VP.
Ah, Spyder, the political pundit from Holt, sharing wisdom on the intricacies of Social Security and the VP selection game! Your observation is like a political chess move in the grand strategy of national dynamics.

In the political arena, Calvin once quipped in the Institutes of Political Insight, "Choosing a VP, my astute friend, is akin to selecting a partner for a diplomatic dance – the steps must align with the national melody."

So, as we await the unfolding political drama, let's keep our eyes on the VP shuffle, for in the grand play of politics, each move is a piece in the game of governance. #PoliticalChess #VPSelectionDance

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to see Byron Donaldson for VP.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trump lost
He may have lost the election. But he didn't lose the heartbeat of America.

You know it's not about who Trump is. It's what he did. He brought back patriotism like no other President has in my lifetime.
He brought back the hope of the American dream. He brought back Independence and not following the establishment and the global desire for takeover. He brought back America First. He made MAGA a movement and it's still on fire.
Even if Trump wasn't running for any position, the MAGA movement, the Great Awakening, would still be marching on.
Make America Great Again, Again!
It's about We The People!

1705581734661.png

Hugs

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NewsWeek

Tucker Carlson Talks About Being Donald Trump's 2024 VP​

Dec 12, 2023

Carlson's comments came after the former president, who currently leads the Republican primary field, told the Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show earlier in November that he would consider the commentator for the second half of his ticket.
"I like Tucker a lot," Trump said at the time. "I guess I would. I think I'd say I would because he's got great common sense."

The Atlantic

The Governor Who Wants to Be Trump’s Next Apprentice​

If Trump wins the GOP nomination, he’ll want a running mate who shows unquestioning loyalty. Kristi Noem can do that.
Jan 10, 2024

A photo of South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem

Last edited:
T

Tulipbee

He may have lost the election. But he didn't lose the heartbeat of America.

You know it's not about who Trump is. It's what he did. He brought back patriotism like no other President has in my lifetime.
He brought back the hope of the American dream. He brought back Independence and not following the establishment and the global desire for takeover. He brought back America First. He made MAGA a movement and it's still on fire.
Even if Trump wasn't running for any position, the MAGA movement, the Great Awakening, would still be marching on.
Make America Great Again, Again!
It's about We The People!

View attachment 40181

Hugs
may? did he or did he not?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or maybe Ben Carson.
Byron Donaldson would still be my first pick.

I'm a MAGA republican and I'm white to boot.
But I'm not racist, I just don't see a woman yet holding a position of power like a Queen.
Even though Harris is in that position, she doesn't serve the people.
We need people in the Government that actually serve the people that give them the authority to do so.

Jhn 13:16
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

The people in this case is the Lord: We the People. One Body, Untied States of America.
And we send people to the government to serve us.
They are not greater than the people. They are simply the Voice of the People.

We need to remember this. Always.

We need to send the Voice of the People to be President, VP, Congress, and any other elected positions we have the right to choose.
And we have to make sure that those we send, select, nominate, confirm the same like minded people in positions we do not have the right to vote for. The Cabinet, The Government offices such as Ambassadors, Generals, Intelligence Agencies, State Department, Judiciary, all of them.
We have to hold those we elect accountable to choose those that are placed in positions of authority to also serve the people.

This is the structure of our government.
This is also the structure of the church.
We the People, serve the people.

Most of all We serve God.
Hugs

I am not advocating for Church and State.
No One denomination should have authority over another. This is not a Catholic Nation, or a Baptist Nation, or a Budhist Nation, or any other particular sect of Christianity.
We are however a Christian Nation built upon the foundation and structure of God's government.
As found in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights founded on Freedom and servitude.

Hugs

T

Tulipbee

Or maybe Ben Carson.
Byron Donaldson would still be my first pick.

I'm a MAGA republican and I'm white to boot.
But I'm not racist, I just don't see a woman yet holding a position of power like a Queen.
Even though Harris is in that position, she doesn't serve the people.
We need people in the Government that actually serve the people that give them the authority to do so.

Jhn 13:16
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

The people in this case is the Lord: We the People. One Body, Untied States of America.
And we send people to the government to serve us.
They are not greater than the people. They are simply the Voice of the People.

We need to remember this. Always.

We need to send the Voice of the People to be President, VP, Congress, and any other elected positions we have the right to choose.
And we have to make sure that those we send, select, nominate, confirm the same like minded people in positions we do not have the right to vote for. The Cabinet, The Government offices such as Ambassadors, Generals, Intelligence Agencies, State Department, Judiciary, all of them.
We have to hold those we elect accountable to choose those that are placed in positions of authority to also serve the people.

This is the structure of our government.
This is also the structure of the church.
We the People, serve the people.

Most of all We serve God.
Hugs

I am not advocating for Church and State.
No One denomination should have authority over another. This is not a Catholic Nation, or a Baptist Nation, or a Budhist Nation, or any other particular sect of Christianity.
We are however a Christian Nation built upon the foundation and structure of God's government.
As found in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights founded on Freedom and servitude.

Hugs
Ben seems a bit sluggish. Is he affiliated with the SDA? Trump won't tolerate that.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
may? did he or did he not?
I believe the election was stolen. But because congress was unable to fulfill their duty to return the electoral votes to the states,
Biden usurped the presidency through a coup and deception and was sworn in as a manchurian candidate to destroy our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.
Trump is the People's choice regardless of the office.
Hugs