• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the USA has gone more to the Left or the Right in recent years?

• Total voters

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.” Donald Trump speaking about the Miss Teen USA.
So ? he was speaking honestly ? Trump was not doing anything wrong in such was he ?
He just only seen such, It does not imply anything wrong at all.
I would say that he liked that, but he is a red blooded Man, so what ! He was not standing over anyone, did he touch anyone, force anyone of the women.
But he was boasting of such ! he was proud of such.

Miss Teen is over 16yo to 19yo I would think ?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? Bills are notorious for being INTRODUCED with MULTIPLE ISSUES and “unconstitutional” STRINGS.

When a BILL is introduced with MULTIPLE ISSUES….some constitutional and some NOT constitutional….
How would YOU like your REPRESENTATIVE to VOTE?
YES….because a constitutional issue would be effected….?
NO…..because an unconstitutional issue would be effected….?

LOADING A BILL with a MIX of constitutional and UNconstitutional ISSUES….IS A LONG UNDERHANDED GAME of CORRUPTION the American SEATED Representatives HAVE PLAYED AGAINST the American People FOR DECADES.

Any CLUE, HOW the founding fathers (Called Statesmen, Called Servants OF the People) INTRODUCED A BILL?
One ISSUE, One Page, Read on the House floor.

Any CLUE, How corrupt men (Called Politicians, Called Leaders, Dictators, Mandators OVER the People) INTRODUCE A BILL?
Convoluted with MULTIPLE issues, Hundreds, EVEN THOUSANDS of Pages, Read at their leisure….(Ha, Ha, read BY THEIR AIDES!)

Routinely Representatives VOTE on BILLS they have never in it’s entirety even READ!

QUOTE from CORRUPT Nancy Pelosi; CORRUPT Speak of the House….

“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."​

Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

She was calling for A VOTE full well knowing “her Democrat” cronies HAD NOT EVEN READ THE BILL!

According to the Constitution….She SHOULD HAVE BEEN “SUBJECT TO the Constitutional REMEDIES FOR Her Absolute NEGLIGENCE and BAD BEHAVIOR”….
AND was she? NOPE! Which is ADDITIONAL CORRUPTION that sitting representatives (huddle together in their offices ) and ROUTINELY play AGAINST the American Citizens.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.” Donald Trump speaking about the Miss Teen USA.
As OWNER of the Pageant, Trump had every RIGHT to be backstage and see everything PLANNED was Properly PREPARED FOR an on stage Appearance.
He had every RIGHT to see if ANYTHING backstage, was missing or faulty or needed, FOR the on stage performance to go AS PLANNED.

Presuming TRUMP was the ONLY “MAN” back stage, IS ridiculous!
Designers, Clothes fitters, Hair Dressers, MakeUP people, Hair removing, Glueing and Taping body parts……are ROUTINELY “MEN”, and absolutely ROUTINELY “back stage” preparing FEMALE contestants for their “ON stage” performance.

It is every FeMALE contestant’s OWN PERSONAL CHOICE to walk about NAKED, to walk about in UNDERWEAR, to walk about in a ROBE …. FULL WELL KNOWING MEN are routinely present BACK STAGE!

Not a Big secret, some Females ARE discrete, Some are NOT….
What does any particular Females PERSONAL choices HAVE TO DO WITH TRUMP, making sure everything is going Smoothly back stage, AS PLANNED?
NOTHING!
And IF there were unforeseen ISSUES backstage….WHO had the authority to GET an issue immediately RESOLVED?
That would be the ONE who owns the Pageant, and whose reputation for the PLANNED event to go ON STAGE without incident.
That would be TRUMP!
I do NOT fault with TRUMP for being EFFICIENT.
I do FINE fault with SLEAZY Democraps who Headlined Weeks of implications that TRUMP was the only male backstage inspecting Naked women contestants.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Politicians are good at sugar coating something that is bad then trying to convince gullible people that it's a good idea and is for their own good, like they really care about we the people.
The “sugar-coating”, is exactly what Jesus called “ear-tickling”.

It is LET ME TeLL YOU, How great this will be FOR YOU, “FREEBIES”….ooooh la, la!!
WITHOUT Telling YOU….They must FIRST confiscate YOUR wealth to Provide YOU with “their pesudo Freebies”…..

AND the REAL KICKER….
YOUR wealth, collected BY “THEM”, is now, “THEIRS”….
AND “THEY” will DETERMINE….WHO, WHEN, HOW….”THEY” will DISTRIBUTE “YOUR WEATLH”…..TO whom, when, how….

AND guess what…. WHOM “THEY” determine “IS QUALIFIED” (by THEM), to RECEIVE “YOUR WEALTH”….IS NOT YOU!!!

The QUALIFIED, are those receiving WELFARE Checks, QUALIFIED, because they do not work, do not have wealth for the government to confiscate. Fathers who do not support their own families. Elderly retirees, who have had their wealth for decades confiscated. Foreigners who break into this country, without a job, without money, with housing, BUT yet come with a HUNGRY STOMACH, an need for SHELTER…
And the AMERICAN CITIZEN IS TRICKED….
BY their OWN representatives WHO TOOK AN OATH TO PROTECT the LIBERTY OF THEIR district Constituents…..BUT INSTEAD Underhandedly With the SAME TACTICS of SATAN, spout EAR-TICKLING rhetoric TO STEAL the LIBERTY of their Constituents, UNDER the COLOR of Law.

And WHY is the American Citizen IGNORANT of such tactics occurring before their eyes on a daily basis?
Inanutshell….FAULTY PUBLIC EDUCATION.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Until Trump came into the Leadership role the USA was moving quickly to the Left when the Dems had the White House and much more slowly when the Republicans have it.

Trump upset both Party's , when He came along because He was not going to play the "business as usual" of turning the USA into a "Globalism" occupation.

If He makes it back into the WH, then there are going to be some sparks and fireworks in the USA that first 2 yrs he's back, as He's going to undo so much of the madness that the Dems have installed culturally, and that is going to be a wildfire.

Now, ill say this, and its just "if it could have been so".... but i'll tell you this..
Had Trump and Netanyahu not been kicked out at the same time, and were both still in power, then this world would be a better and safer, and less insane place than it has become very quickly, due to the fact that the FEAR that those two leaders provided that kept the "dogs' down.....made it a safer place. And regarding Trump, he was not interested in letting the Pandor'a Box of Crazy Sexuality LOOSE, in the USA, as Biden has continued, which was first started by Barak Obama.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the CAPITALS and BOLDED passages are you using them because of righteous indignation? or lack of substance?
Why? Bills are notorious for being INTRODUCED with MULTIPLE ISSUES and “unconstitutional” STRINGS.

When a BILL is introduced with MULTIPLE ISSUES….some constitutional and some NOT constitutional….
How would YOU like your REPRESENTATIVE to VOTE?
YES….because a constitutional issue would be effected….?
NO…..because an unconstitutional issue would be effected….?

LOADING A BILL with a MIX of constitutional and UNconstitutional ISSUES….IS A LONG UNDERHANDED GAME of CORRUPTION the American SEATED Representatives HAVE PLAYED AGAINST the American People FOR DECADES.
Here is the bill in question: S.2747 — 117th Congress

And is this bill full of multiple issues and unconstitutional strings?

What exactly is unconstitutional here?

Any CLUE, HOW the founding fathers (Called Statesmen, Called Servants OF the People) INTRODUCED A BILL?
One ISSUE, One Page, Read on the House floor.
Evidence?

Any CLUE, How corrupt men (Called Politicians, Called Leaders, Dictators, Mandators OVER the People) INTRODUCE A BILL?
Convoluted with MULTIPLE issues, Hundreds, EVEN THOUSANDS of Pages, Read at their leisure….(Ha, Ha, read BY THEIR AIDES!)
The bill is 161 pages. Are you suggesting that legislation on voting rights should not be detailed?

The bill was sponsored by Senator Klobuchar. Do you have some evidence that the Senator is corrupt?

Routinely Representatives VOTE on BILLS they have never in it’s entirety even READ!
The bill was coted down in the Senate.

QUOTE from CORRUPT Nancy Pelosi; CORRUPT Speak of the House….

“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."​

Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House.

She was calling for A VOTE full well knowing “her Democrat” cronies HAD NOT EVEN READ THE BILL!
Fact check

It's pretty obvious that the speaker was indicating that the benefits (in her view) of the bill -- rather than the contents of the bill -- would only be fully apparent to the public after the legislation was passed and implemented.

According to the Constitution….She SHOULD HAVE BEEN “SUBJECT TO the Constitutional REMEDIES FOR Her Absolute NEGLIGENCE and BAD BEHAVIOR”….
AND was she? NOPE! Which is ADDITIONAL CORRUPTION that sitting representatives (huddle together in their offices ) and ROUTINELY play AGAINST the American Citizens.
and what about your negligence and bad behavior in misrepresenting the Speaker? How should they be addressed?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As OWNER of the Pageant, Trump had every RIGHT to be backstage and see everything PLANNED was Properly PREPARED FOR an on stage Appearance.
He had every RIGHT to see if ANYTHING backstage, was missing or faulty or needed, FOR the on stage performance to go AS PLANNED.
and how was this accomplished by entering the girls changing room while they were dressing?

Presuming TRUMP was the ONLY “MAN” back stage, IS ridiculous!
How many were in the girls changing room?
Designers, Clothes fitters, Hair Dressers, MakeUP people, Hair removing, Glueing and Taping body parts……are ROUTINELY “MEN”, and absolutely ROUTINELY “back stage” preparing FEMALE contestants for their “ON stage” performance.
According to the pagent rules: "Contestants are NOT permitted to provide hair stylists or make-up artists backstage. They must style their own hair and apply their own make-up."

So try again
It is every FeMALE contestant’s OWN PERSONAL CHOICE to walk about NAKED, to walk about in UNDERWEAR, to walk about in a ROBE …. FULL WELL KNOWING MEN are routinely present BACK STAGE!
But not in the dressing room.
Not a Big secret, some Females ARE discrete, Some are NOT….
What does any particular Females PERSONAL choices HAVE TO DO WITH TRUMP, making sure everything is going Smoothly back stage, AS PLANNED?
NOTHING!
And IF there were unforeseen ISSUES backstage….WHO had the authority to GET an issue immediately RESOLVED?
That would be the ONE who owns the Pageant, and whose reputation for the PLANNED event to go ON STAGE without incident.
That would be TRUMP!
I do NOT fault with TRUMP for being EFFICIENT.
I do FINE fault with SLEAZY Democraps who Headlined Weeks of implications that TRUMP was the only male backstage inspecting Naked women contestants.
Some would argue that defending walking into a dressing room to view underage girls changing clothes is itself sleazy

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and how was this accomplished by entering the girls changing room while they were dressing?

How many were in the girls changing room?

According to the pagent rules: "Contestants are NOT permitted to provide hair stylists or make-up artists backstage. They must style their own hair and apply their own make-up."

So try again

But not in the dressing room.

Some would argue that defending walking into a dressing room to view underage girls changing clothes is itself sleazy
I share your disgust.

How do you feel about all of the Washinton elites being protected by the Biden Administration from their crimes of rape of underaged kids on Epstein Island?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The “sugar-coating”, is exactly what Jesus called “ear-tickling”.

It is LET ME TeLL YOU, How great this will be FOR YOU, “FREEBIES”….ooooh la, la!!
WITHOUT Telling YOU….They must FIRST confiscate YOUR wealth to Provide YOU with “their pesudo Freebies”…..

AND the REAL KICKER….
YOUR wealth, collected BY “THEM”, is now, “THEIRS”….
AND “THEY” will DETERMINE….WHO, WHEN, HOW….”THEY” will DISTRIBUTE “YOUR WEATLH”…..TO whom, when, how….

AND guess what…. WHOM “THEY” determine “IS QUALIFIED” (by THEM), to RECEIVE “YOUR WEALTH”….IS NOT YOU!!!

The QUALIFIED, are those receiving WELFARE Checks, QUALIFIED, because they do not work, do not have wealth for the government to confiscate. Fathers who do not support their own families. Elderly retirees, who have had their wealth for decades confiscated. Foreigners who break into this country, without a job, without money, with housing, BUT yet come with a HUNGRY STOMACH, an need for SHELTER…
More than half of all welfare recipients are employed.

84% of SNAP recipients work.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the CAPITALS and BOLDED passages are you using them because of righteous indignation? or lack of substance?

I’m old school and use Caps and Bold for emphasis. And I make no apologies for not being on the political or societal nonsense of how I must think or speak!

Here is the bill in question: S.2747 — 117th Congress

And is this bill full of multiple issues and unconstitutional strings?

What exactly is unconstitutional here?

Evidence?

The bill is 161 pages. Are you suggesting that legislation on voting rights should not be detailed?

The bill was sponsored by Senator Klobuchar. Do you have some evidence that the Senator is corrupt?

The bill was coted down in the Senate.

Fact check

It's pretty obvious that the speaker was indicating that the benefits (in her view) of the bill -- rather than the contents of the bill -- would only be fully apparent to the public after the legislation was passed and implemented.

and what about your negligence and bad behavior in misrepresenting the Speaker? How should they be addressed?
I am not going to READ 161 pages and go over point by point with you. If you are CONTENT to be TOLD what to BELIEVE AND DO, that is YOUR PREROGATIVE!

And I will exercise my right to Criticize, Address or Redress any State and Citizens’ SERVANT, as I see fit and Proper, without consideration of what you think, believe or do!

Caps and Bold as well without your consideration if it be to your liking or not.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact check

MOOT. I did not misrepresent what the Speaker TOLD her cronies to DO….VOTE according to what SHE decided they should vote….PERIOD.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And I would say any female preparing for a beauty contest full well knows, changing of clothing is an expectation, as well as any number of strangers, male and female may at any time be back stage.
A modest female would be modest in any situation.
A female willing to show her skin for a beauty contest, a photographer, on a beach, in walmart ….is really her own prerogative.
You can exercise your own right to worry about you, and close your eyes.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m old school and use Caps and Bold for emphasis. And I make no apologies for not being on the political or societal nonsense of how I must think or speak!

I am not going to READ 161 pages and go over point by point with you. If you are CONTENT to be TOLD what to BELIEVE AND DO, that is YOUR PREROGATIVE!

And I will exercise my right to Criticize, Address or Redress any State and Citizens’ SERVANT, as I see fit and Proper, without consideration of what you think, believe or do!

Caps and Bold as well without your consideration if it be to your liking or not.
and i will exercise my right to question your statements and ask for evidence for you claims.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MOOT. I did not misrepresent what the Speaker TOLD her cronies to DO….VOTE according to what SHE decided they should vote….PERIOD.
Well you did quote only half of the sentence she said and took it out of context. That is pretty much misrepresenting. You also seem to be trying to misrepresent who she was speaking to at the time.

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I would say any female preparing for a beauty contest full well knows, changing of clothing is an expectation, as well as any number of strangers, male and female may at any time be back stage.
Actually no, according to the rules of the Miss Teen USA pageant the dressing room is largely off limits to anyone but the contestants.
A modest female would be modest in any situation.
A female willing to show her skin for a beauty contest, a photographer, on a beach, in walmart ….is really her own prerogative.
You can exercise your own right to worry about you, and close your eyes.
And a man how it is claimed "respects women" wouldn't barge into a girls dressing room and brag about getting away with perverse voyeurism.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and i will exercise my right to question your statements and ask for evidence for you claims.

WHO Pelosi was addressing when she made that comment was the National Association of Counties, which is an Association of the Peoples’ local representatives.

And the Bill she was referring to was over 2,4,00 pages Long, a supposed HEALTHCARE Act, filled with special interests having nothing to do with HEALTHCARE…..(which Constitutionally nowhere does the US Government have authority to DICTATE, REQUIRE, PROVIDE Healthcare to the People at Large) and of course the pork….oink, oink, oink!!!

And don’t know about you, but MY local representative DOES NOT SERVE Nancy Pelosi, for her to be dictating utter nonsense that they have no way to know what Federal Representatives are proposing BEFORE Federal Reps cast a vote.

Evidence?
Read the US Constitution.
Read the Speeches of Public Representatives….and for a real eye opener…read the Speeches they deliver IN FOREIGN Countries!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually no, according to the rules of the Miss Teen USA pageant the dressing room is largely off limits to anyone but the contestants.

And a man how it is claimed "respects women" wouldn't barge into a girls dressing room and brag about getting away with perverse voyeurism.

Barge, Brag, Voyeurism…you could be a reporter for CNN or just start a Bash Trump Thread.
Personally I like the man!