• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the USA has gone more to the Left or the Right in recent years?

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a characteristic of Satan that was exhibited through many and I believe it to be active today. A spirit of nihilism which is secretly destructive. Actions may be under the guize of saving, or helping, or equality however the proof is in the pudding. If you want to see what someone was trying to do with their policies look at the results of those policies.
Stay glued to the bible . These be the days of great delusion .
The world rises as one , uniting under a common ground ideal of what it calleth love .
It is neither love nor of GOD . It cometh of the dragon who desired and desires to be as GOD .
The last hour is upon us . The road to perditon is VERY BROAD , VERY ALL INCLUSIVE and gathers many
unto it under what it calleth love . Stay glued in the bible .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a characteristic of Satan that was exhibited through many and I believe it to be active today. A spirit of nihilism which is secretly destructive. Actions may be under the guize of saving, or helping, or equality however the proof is in the pudding. If you want to see what someone was trying to do with their policies look at the results of those policies.
This is the problem I think with American politics. Not everything with the Left is necessarily horrible, and not everything with the Right is good. I have many left-wing friends as well as conservative ones. And there are lots of people who have left BOTH the Democrats and Republicans in recent years. But they keep pushing each other (and themselves) to more polarizing and self-destructive extremes. It's like a "no-win" battle.

My issue is that many on the Left (at least in modern America) seem to obsess over culture war issues while largely brushing side much more serious social problems.
https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/149ucwc
Americans are almost EQUALLY divided between the two parties right now, with a huge independent plurality.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the news every night with Lester Holt.
Mass shootings, haywire weather: floods, fires, storms.
Watching the nightly news is like watching the devil's report.
Only because of HUMANITY's collective choices. I highly doubt that God "wanted" mankind to be poisoned and lose their innocence in Eden, it was indeed according to Biblical tradition, their choice alone. :(

America is bleeding apart spiritually, and all we can do is keep fighting and screaming at each other over the most stupid of reasons, it's not right, guys.

Last edited:

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm one of those who believe the Left took over our FBI, CIA, DOJ, The Courts, and the News.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm one of those who believe the Left took over our FBI, CIA, DOJ, The Courts, and the News.
Remember when Satan appeared to Jesus and offered Him "all the kingdoms of the world"?

Matthew 4
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."

I think Satan persuaded many to take his offer.

Last edited:

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember when Satan appeared to Jesus and offered Him "all the kingdoms of the world"?

Matthew 4
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."

I think Satan persuaded many to take his offer.
My Christian friends agree with you. I'm more of a John Adams guy...

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

PGS11

Jun 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The collective is split and completely intolerant of the other which leads to only one thing can you guess?Abraham Lincoln' famous words If America falls it will fall from within not from outside forces.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden leads the world to have no respect for America when it appears we in majority voted him into highest office.

Harris,his VP, is no better. She's not qualified for the job.