Documentary- The War On Children

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now available in it's entirety for free, is this documentary on our Government's War on Children (and their parents).

It’s well worth your time.

Last edited:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what i gather Mr Starbuck is facing multiple law suits from the people he "interviewed" for this for slander, defamation of character and a few other fun things.

It seems that people were contacted by Starbuck's publicist who claimed to be a film maker and was working on a documentary tentatively called "It takes a village" which was claimed to be about the emotional and mental health struggles of LGBT youth in the face of discrimination and abuse. Work about this scam got out but not everyone was lucky enough to hear about it. some LGBT activists were caught. The activists would show up for the interview and meet with the publicist still pretending to be a filmmaker and would conduct a "practice" interview. Later Mr Starbuck would arrive and sit with the activist but the cat was out of the bag so to speak. The activists refused to participate with him and left but Starbuck was filmed asking his questions and then answers form the practice interview were cut in making it appear that the activists were actually being interviewed by Starbuck.

Ref
Ref
Ref
Ref

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what i gather Mr Starbuck is facing multiple law suits from the people he "interviewed" for this for slander, defamation of character and a few other fun things.

It seems that people were contacted by Starbuck's publicist who claimed to be a film maker and was working on a documentary tentatively called "It takes a village" which was claimed to be about the emotional and mental health struggles of LGBT youth in the face of discrimination and abuse. Work about this scam got out but not everyone was lucky enough to hear about it. some LGBT activists were caught. The activists would show up for the interview and meet with the publicist still pretending to be a filmmaker and would conduct a "practice" interview. Later Mr Starbuck would arrive and sit with the activist but the cat was out of the bag so to speak. The activists refused to participate with him and left but Starbuck was filmed asking his questions and then answers form the practice interview were cut in making it appear that the activists were actually being interviewed by Starbuck.

Ref
Ref
Ref
Ref

Did you enjoy the documentary?

What was your favorite part?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you didn't watch it. That's what I thought.

You are dismissed.
Oh i did watch. Well about 3/4 of it. I couldn't stomach any more of it. I consider it a duty to look at things i am commenting on. But no i don't enjoy bigoted propaganda based on slander. Why would you think I would have a favorite part?

But tell me why would anyone knowing the interviews were set up under false pretenses by lying to those being filmed and knowing that the responses to Mr. Starbucks questions were cut in from a different interview...why would anyone watch this or why anyone would recommend others watch it?