Does "LAW" matter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
PLEASE I WOULD RATHER NOT READ ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU, I HAVE READ MANY OF YOUR REPLY'S ON DIFFERENT THREADS AND AT THIS TIME I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE JUST SPEWING HATE FOR ANYONE THAT CLAIM'S TO BE A JEW. HATE ONLY DESTROY'S THE ONE WHO CARRIES IT!--- ACCORDING TO ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, LOVE IS THE ESTABLISHED ATTRIBUTE OF OUR SAVIOR. [MAY YOU FIND PEACE]
Fact of the mater is that Anti-Christ are Anti-Christ regardless.

Fact is that real Jews are a Religious denomination and true Jews believe in the OT and not only that but live it, they are not this garbage satanic crap that most in the State called Israel are peddling, us real Jews are sick of the shallow ones who claim to be Jews, but are in fact just Sodomites and Satanist supporters who are trying to undermine true Jewish belief.

It's not hatred but degusted in yobbos who are getting away with blasphemy.
I can say the same of most Christians, they want the kingdom but they don't want God in it.
I know all this for a fact, I see it everyday.

God does no support and never did support anyone who rejects him and as a matter of fact nor does he support anyone who rejects his Son, if he was to support such rubbish you would be looking at the Devil, to be sure to be sure.

When one dies supporting anyone who rejects God or try too lead people astray from God, they are going to Hell, not to mention all they do is create hell on this earth, there is a great gulf between one who supports them who lead all astray and God.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
You support Jesus or you Don't.
If you do not support Jesus then your going to hell.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact of the mater is that Anti-Christ are Anti-Christ regardless.

Fact is that real Jews are a Religious denomination and true Jews believe in the OT and not only that but live it, they are not this garbage satanic crap that most in the State called Israel are peddling, us real Jews are sick of the shallow ones who claim to be Jews, but are in fact just Sodomites and Satanist supporters who are trying to undermine true Jewish belief.

It's not hatred but degusted in yobbos who are getting away with blasphemy.
I can say the same of most Christians, they want the kingdom but they don't want God in it.
I know all this for a fact, I see it everyday.

God does no support and never did support anyone who rejects him and as a matter of fact nor does he support anyone who rejects his Son, if he was to support such rubbish you would be looking at the Devil, to be sure to be sure.

When one dies supporting anyone who rejects God or try too lead people astray from God, they are going to Hell, not to mention all they do is create hell on this earth, there is a great gulf between one who supports them who lead all astray and God.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
You support Jesus or you Don't.
If you do not support Jesus then your going to hell.

I WILL LET YOU BE THE JUDGE !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I WILL LET YOU BE THE JUDGE !!!!!!!!!!
So you are claiming that a race of people are to be idolised regardless ?
Fact is they were all mainly idiots just are all people of the world, only a few were of God ever, the rest were just as lost as anyone could be.

Jesus will be the judge all, fact of the matter is that they who reject him are worthless.

People who think that others outside of Jesus Christ are worthy, are of Satan.
Satan means or is about they who lead the whole world astray, if anyone claims that someone who rejects Jesus should be idolised, well such a person is clearly of Satan. not to mention the ones claiming to be Jews who are not even devout real religious Jews who follow the OT.
One must be very stupid not to comprehend the difference.

You are idolising the Satanist so called Jews and rejecting the true Jews, there is a big difference in fact.
The real Jews will have their eyes opened one day because if they are devout they will be able to see, but the ones who are mocking God will never see, just as it is with any person.

To say that the Jews are Gods people is slander a work of the Devil, chosen is another thing.

All people are Gods people, how could one not be, even Satan was created by God, nothing was created not of God. one has free will and that's how Satan rolls.

The door is open for all who are willing to come to Jesus Christ, no one comes to the Father but through his Son.
So there you go, all people outside of the circle so to speak are not worthy regardless.
The Circle so to speak is called Catholic and such has a boundary, all outside of that is not worthy of being Gods people and it's about having the Holy Spirit, if you do not have the Holy Spirit within you then you are dead to the Holy Spirit and Jesus never knew you, because you never knew him, he is the Holy Spirit in fact.
The Jews who followed Jesus back in the day, who do you think they were, if they were not truly devout Jews they would not of followed the Lord, now would they.
Don't give me that crap about that morons will come to the Lord, they never did and all who reject Jesus are going to Hell. because they have no life within they are carnal like a dog and that's why in the Bible they are called dogs and a dog goes back to it's own vomit.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are claiming that a race of people are to be idolised regardless ?
Fact is they were all mainly idiots just are all people of the world, only a few were of God ever, the rest were just as lost as anyone could be.

Jesus will be the judge all, fact of the matter is that they who reject him are worthless.

People who think that others outside of Jesus Christ are worthy, are of Satan.
Satan means or is about they who lead the whole world astray, if anyone claims that someone who rejects Jesus should be idolised, well such a person is clearly of Satan. not to mention the ones claiming to be Jews who are not even devout real religious Jews who follow the OT.
One must be very stupid not to comprehend the difference.

You are idolising the Satanist so called Jews and rejecting the true Jews, there is a big difference in fact.
The real Jews will have their eyes opened one day because if they are devout they will be able to see, but the ones who are mocking God will never see, just as it is with any person.

To say that the Jews are Gods people is slander a work of the Devil, chosen is another thing.

All people are Gods people, how could one not be, even Satan was created by God, nothing was created not of God. one has free will and that's how Satan rolls.

The door is open for all who are willing to come to Jesus Christ, no one comes to the Father but through his Son.
So there you go, all people outside of the circle so to speak are not worthy regardless.
The Circle so to speak is called Catholic and such has a boundary, all outside of that is not worthy of being Gods people and it's about having the Holy Spirit, if you do not have the Holy Spirit within you then you are dead to the Holy Spirit and Jesus never knew you, because you never knew him, he is the Holy Spirit in fact.
The Jews who followed Jesus back in the day, who do you think they were, if they were not truly devout Jews they would not of followed the Lord, now would they.
Don't give me that crap about that morons will come to the Lord, they never did and all who reject Jesus are going to Hell. because they have no life within they are carnal like a dog and that's why in the Bible they are called dogs and a dog goes back to it's own vomit.

You obviously read Post # 213, because you placed a like to it. So I think you should understand that I have a Pretty Good handle on the False Religion of the Pharisees, So make no Mistake toward Me about Idolizing any People's!!!
I still believe that you are the Judge, just by the way you express about other's.
Remember that Judging has an equal and opposite effect! For you Shall Surly Be Judged by the Manner you Judge Other's!
Maybe you should start a Thread - About how Comfortable the Great White Throne is!

Reactions: Nancy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please do not be offended OK, Are you aware of the Man Made Religion of the Pharisees, Do you understand that the Pharisees were no longer teaching Moses, But A Man made religion, filled with Commandment's which they the Pharisees made up! From 300 years before the Birth of Our Savior, up to this Present Day, they claim to have a different Torah, the Oral Torah, most Jew's no longer follow Moses, they are Talmudist. Which is the writings of the then Pharisees, and now Rabbi's called Orthodox Judaism.
Rabbi's well all Rabbi's are not of the same cloth regardless.
It's the same with Christian Priest, so do still follow in Jesus and most follow in their own religious denominations.
If I was to idolise Christians, who or what one am I to be following eh.
No I do support truly devout Jews who follow God but I do make a point that if they follow the Talmud that such is a Whore. it's even worse than Islam and that's truly saying something.

I don't follow any Christian denomination nowadays because they are all a joke because they concern themselves with the worldly, they are trying to fit into with the worldly fools, so they make themselves out to be a Whore, because they reject Jesus Christ and are lukewarm and that does not count in my books because they have turned their backs on Jesus Christ and anyone who goes looking for the Jew to help them must be a total moron because if they did follow in Jesus Christ they would not be looking to anything but Jesus Christ.

All truly Born Again people know that the Kingdome of God is within you, it's within your grasp. so why backslide and go with the world. that will only create hell on earth and I believe such will lead to a situation that is 7 times worse than what WW2 was, it will make WW2 look like a pimple on a pumpkin and I say who the hell wants that for f sake ! but I see many who want it, because they believe it will bring Jesus back down, such peoples works are of Satan and they don't get it, that the kingdom of God is here it's within the capacity of all peoples grasp, so why do the wrong thing and support the works of mans madness.
Jesus coming back is not going to say anything different to what he did in the first place, and if you do not believe that then you are not a truly born again Christian.

When my time is up I will say to Jesus I tried to warn them that they were on the wrong path.
Two wrong do not make a right.

I know of may who want end of times and they claim they can do evil because they are going to be raptured up, so they will not go through the hell they have created in empowering the Zionist so called Jews.
I know for a fact that the Zionist were behind the killing of many Jews in WW2 and they were in bed with the Nazis full on. many true Jews who stood up to the so called Zionist were killed.
Zionist are Moloch worshipers.

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel, as a nation, hasn't existed, in God's eyes, since they were set aside in about 63AD, when Paul pronounced spiritual blindness on them, when he quoted the curse of Isa 6:9-10 on them for the 7th and last time in scripture, in Ac 28:25-27. Since all Prophecy of the OT involved Israel and, since there is no Israel today, in God's eyes, it s impossible that any prophecy has been fulfilled since 70AD. There is total equality today and salvation is an individual thing. In order for a Jew to be saved today, they must believe on Christ, just like we Gentiles. Here's what Israel looks like now and what it WILL look like when God actually fulfills prophecy, gathers Israel, and brings them into the land. Of course, there will have to be a temple then, since Israel will always have to keep the law and she can't without a temple.

http://www.refuteit.com/article-blog/the-geographic-center-of-the-earth-and-the-bible

Last edited:
Reactions: charity

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Israel, as a nation, hasn't existed, in God's eyes, since they were set aside in about 63AD, when Paul pronounced spiritual blindness on them, when he quoted the curse of Isa 6:9-10 on them for the 7th and last time in scripture, in Ac 28:25-27. Since all Prophecy of the OT involved Israel and, since there is no Israel today, in God's eyes, it is impossible that any prophecy has been fulfilled since 70AD.
There is total equality today and salvation is an individual thing. In order for a Jew to be saved today, they must believe on Christ, just like we Gentiles. Here's what Israel looks like now and what it WILL look like when God actually fulfills prophecy, gathers Israel, and brings them into the land. Of course, there will have to be a temple then, since Israel will always have to keep the law and she can't without a temple.

http://www.refuteit.com/article-blog/the-geographic-center-of-the-earth-and-the-bible

Yes, @Ac28, Israel's prophetic clock has stopped during this interval.
Thank you for the link, very interesting.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orthodoxy says "The Law" (however you consider it) does not apply today, at all. How do you see it? Why are any commands even mentioned in the New Testament?

The law is the written word
Jesus is the spoken word
He calls us to be the spoken word, by practicing the law, which is loving others

The Law was not complete until Jesus fulfilled it; in fact, it was only an incomplete list of examples of loving God and our neighbor.

‘Stop reducing love to a few rigid examples; instead, expand your love to serving God and neighbor’
- a summary of Jesus’s ministry

Andre

May 17, 2018
Durban
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
To me it is simple. The ten commandments are all still very much applicable today. The two that Jesus quoted are a summary of all ten.
(Matt 22:37 [KJV])
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.
The first four apply to God.
(Exod 20:1 [KJV])
And God spake all these words, saying, (2) I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. 7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. 8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(Matt 22:39 [KJV])
And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law (the 10C) and the prophets.
The last six apply to man.

Reactions: Nancy and Truth

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me it is simple. The ten commandments are all still very much applicable today. The two that Jesus quoted are a summary of all ten.
(Matt 22:37 [KJV])
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.
The first four apply to God.
(Exod 20:1 [KJV])
And God spake all these words, saying, (2) I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. 7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. 8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(Matt 22:39 [KJV])
And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law (the 10C) and the prophets.
The last six apply to man.
Yeah, those are a tiny handful, but there are 613 "laws."

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'For Christ
is the end of the law
for righteousness
to every one
that believeth.'

(Rom 10:4)

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'For Christ
is the end of the law
for righteousness

to every one
that believeth.'

(Rom 10:4)
Is this the same Christ who said He did not come to abolish the Law? "Fulfilling" law does not end it. It ends "righteousness" being obtained through it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Orthodoxy says "The Law" (however you consider it) does not apply today, at all. How do you see it? Why are any commands even mentioned in the New Testament?

There are 2 tablets of the law...which contain the 2 main commandments which are to love God and others. The first tablet has 4 holiness commandments...towards loving God. And the 2nd tablet has 6 commandments covering loving others.

What has been replaced under Christ is the first tablet (and the temple sacrificial system) whereby holiness now is to put on Christ.

But can we steal or commit adultery now that we are no longer under the law?

Of course not.

So then the 2nd tablet (love others) is still in effect.

If we love as Jesus loves, of course, both tablets are covered. :) So then Jesus' command to love as He loves brings all into one.

Reactions: APAK

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are 2 tablets of the law...which contain the 2 main commandments which are to love God and others. The first tablet has 4 holiness commandments...towards loving God. And the 2nd tablet has 6 commandments covering loving others.

What has been replaced under Christ is the first tablet (and the temple sacrificial system) whereby holiness now is to put on Christ.

But can we steal or commit adultery now that we are no longer under the law?

Of course not.

So then the 2nd tablet (love others) is still in effect.

If we love as Jesus loves, of course, both tablets are covered. :) So then Jesus' command to love as He loves brings all into one.
Well, I have to say THAT is certainly some interesting gleaning from Scriptures.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orthodoxy says "The Law" (however you consider it) does not apply today, at all.

The "Law" is a general Term.
There are Thousands of Laws...

The KEY is Applicability, and determining ...IF, WHEN, HOW and WHY "ANY particular" Law Applies to a particular individual (or entity).

Generally Speaking of OT Mosiac Law...
Those Laws were Given To;
Hebrews.
They were for the Hebrew People,
Also for the (entities)..Hebrew Temples.

Those Laws also were for the 12 Tribes, for those People and their Temples and Synagogues and the Priests of the Levitical Priests.

When Judah and Benjamin broke away from the northern Tribes, they became known as the Jews and while Keeping OT Mosiac Laws that had not become Fulfilled... their Religion became called Jewish... and still to this day they WHO remain Believers in God, maintain OT observances and Feasts etc.

Jesus came to seek the LOST Jews.
Lost from what?
They having Departed from believing, following, KEEPING Gods WAY.....and...

TO introduce the Jews to A New WAY that provided they could Receive Their Salvation "THEN /NOW" without Waiting until the End of their Physical Life.

If a man is a Gentile...
OT Laws were never Given Him or applied to him.

Some Jews in Jesus Day accepted His offer, Some didn't...and the same applies today.

Gentile's were offered the same "now" Salvation ... by, Through and because of Jesus' WAY.

Part of the Understanding, be it Jew or Gentile... is Trusting to Believe Jesus Fulfilled OT prophecy and Laws.

A prophecy fulfilled by Christ Jesus...
A Law fulfilled fulfilled by Christ Jesus..
Is perfection... and does not require repeating.

What is the Force and Effect of a Fulfilled Law?

Nothing.

What about Consequences? Curses? Punishments?

Nothing..none.

But what IF a Jew did not, does not, accept Jesus' offer?

Then "They" REMAIN under the Force and Effect OF their Tribal- Jewish Law...

And the Consequences? Curses? Punishments?

They remain in effect.

How do you see it?

I am a Gentile, and was never given or subject To Mosiac Law.

[QUOTEWhy are any commands even mentioned in the New Testament?[/QUOTE]

The Two most proximate commands mentioned are ARE summary of those mentioned in the OT.

The KEY is "men without thee Lord God With the man or In the man....men cannot Keep the Commandments .... because an individual's Power is insufficient...

However a man WHO has God "With" him as in the OT....a man HAS Gods Power "with" him....and History reveals God Power did not Stay "With" men who rejected him or defied him grievously.

A man with Christ Jesus' power in Him, has forever 24-7 Power of God IN the Man that there is no Command too great for it to Not be accomplished unto the man.

(And even then Some men, With Christ Jesus Power, IN them, will continue relying on their own clever Carnal notions...instead of His Power).

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Moses ‘accidently’ dropped the first copies of the stone tablets because it was too simple. One tablet said ‘love God’ and the other said ‘love neighbor’

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think about it, we (gentiles) were never invited to the law to begin with, only the Israelite's were given all the law-including the big 10... The Levitical laws were given to distinguish the Israelite's from the pagans-gentiles...hence, all the do not wear mixed materials, no shellfish and so ons. The 10 commandments are perfection and, no man but Jesus has ever fulfilled them, and no man could...although, with the Holy Spirit living within us now-after the cross-we can achieve, through the Holy Spirit more than we ever could on our own.

Reactions: Taken and aspen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think about it, we (gentiles) were never invited to the law to begin with, only the Israelite's were given all the law-including the big 10... The Levitical laws were given to distinguish the Israelite's from the pagans-gentiles...hence, all the do not wear mixed materials, no shellfish and so ons. The 10 commandments are perfection and, no man but Jesus has ever fulfilled them, and no man could...although, with the Holy Spirit living within us now-after the cross-we can achieve, through the Holy Spirit more than we ever could on our own.

well I wish I could Agree, Read Luke chapt - 1 verses 5-6