Does Satan run the world? Or does God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did you stop quoting Rev??? "They will be tormented day and night FOREVER and ever"!
It’s only the devil, the beast, the false prophet which concerned “forever and ever” never people.

”And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭1‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Does not say people will be in the lake of fire forever and ever. It just says people have a part…

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s only the devil, the beast, the false prophet which concerned “forever and ever” never people.
Now you believe in the everlasting fire! lol
”And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“

Does not say people will be in the lake of fire forever and ever. It just says people have a part…
Yes it does. Humans will have the EXACT same punishment as the Devil. As I have told you several times!

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Better listen Matt before it's too late!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you believe in the everlasting fire! lol

Yes it does. Humans will have the EXACT same punishment as the Devil. As I have told you several times!

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Better listen Matt before it's too late!
Your are conflicting scriptures. Just to say people will be in the fire forever. It does not say that. Did you noticed how God had made all things new? And how this witness is true?

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your are conflicting scriptures. Just to say people will be in the fire forever. It does not say that. Did you noticed how God had made all things new? And how this witness is true?

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“
You're FILLED with contradictions and unbelief! Why did you omit "they will be tormented day and night FOREVER"? Are you trying to lead people to Hell fire?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God being fire, yeah there is an eternal fire, that comes from God which in front of the Lamb and the angels.

”And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14‬:‭6‬-‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're FILLED with contradictions and unbelief! Why did you omit "they will be tormented day and night FOREVER"? Are you trying to lead people to Hell fire?
The Lake of fire was never made for humans. I’m a walking contradiction to many people assuredly nothing new. Its God who is the fire, hell is done away with.

We done went over this.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God being fire, yeah there is an eternal fire, that comes from God which in front of the Lamb and the angels.

”And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14‬:‭6‬-‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell. Do you believe in Hell?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lake of fire was never made for humans. I’m a walking contradiction to many people assuredly nothing new. Its God who is the fire, hell is done away with.

We done went over this.
Yes we did. You've never read the Bible. Humans will receive the EXACT same punishment as the Devil!

Matthew 25

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we did. You've never read the Bible. Humans will receive the EXACT same punishment as the Devil!

Matthew 25

They only have a part… the lake of fire was for the devil and his angels not people. That is why it’s said here in revelation, they have a part.

How would you explain?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're LYING!

Then believe this:
Revelation 21:8 All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Better pay attention Matt before it's too late!
You just love being able to talk to me. I love talking to you too. Always a pleasure, even though half the time it’s a waste of time. Good reminders though… hope it helped.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can’t lie about how you enjoy talking about hell, @Jack. You been doing it with me for months. And the fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just love being able to talk to me. I love talking to you too. Always a pleasure, even though half the time it’s a waste of time. Good reminders though… hope it helped.
I want to pull you from the fire that you don't believe in, that Jesus clearly warned us about.

Jude 1:22-23
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,

There may be hope for you, maybe.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to pull you from the fire that you don't believe in, that Jesus clearly warned us about.

Jude 1:22-23
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,

There may be hope for you, maybe.
Well, I didn’t think I was going to. I thought I was already baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire… which is from God… who is fire.

”Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: for our God is a consuming fire.“
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭28‬-‭29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Matthew 3:11
I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.