Does Satan run the world? Or does God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I didn’t think I was going to. I thought I was already baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire… which is from God… who is fire.

”Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: for our God is a consuming fire.“
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭28‬-‭29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Matthew 3
I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Humans will the EXACT same punishment as the Devil! Pay attention Matt before it's too late.

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans will the EXACT same punishment as the Devil! Pay attention Matt before it's too late.

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
”He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭7‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭7‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬
If you're right I'll be fine. If the Bible is right you're in more trouble than you can imagine!

Matthew 25

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is stupid to keep going back and forth Jack.

Your point is moot. I’m not saying a trip to the lake of fire is gonna be a fun trip, going through to die to oneself let along here on earth is hard enough, as Gods fire burns through you, to purge out darknsss.

You can see that Revelation 20, and with what Jesus said in Matthew, came to happen to the judgment of that age then… I believe that the lake of fire is something that continues on today…

I believe that perhaps people come into that fire to save what’s left of them, but they choose to enter that fire - … considering they live outside the city.

”Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But people must choose and decide what they believe by the spirit. As I believe God desires all to come to repentance and he has a way to get thing done.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is stupid to keep going back and forth Jack.

Your point is moot. I’m not saying a trip to the lake of fire is gonna be a fun trip, going through to die to oneself let along here on earth is hard enough, as Gods fire burns through you, to purge out darknsss.

You can see that Revelation 20, and with what Jesus said in Matthew, came to happen to the judgment of that age then… I believe that the lake of fire is something that continues on today…

I believe that perhaps people come into that fire to save what’s left of them, but they choose to enter that fire - … considering they live outside the city.

”Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But people must choose and decide what they believe by the spirit. As I believe God desires all to come to repentance and he has a way to get thing done.
What is "stupid" is for you to reject the perfectly clear warning of Jesus!

Matthew 25

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is "stupid" is for you to reject the perfectly clear warning of Jesus!

Matthew 25

Yes. I know. Your quoting Revelarion 20:10 which is addressing the beast, the devil, and the false prophet. And Quoting Jesus who later on says that it’s a faithful and true witness that people only have a part.

I’m not rejecting what I’m acknowledging.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I know. Your quoting Revelarion 20:10 which is addressing the beast, the devil, and the false prophet. And Quoting Jesus who later on says that it’s a faithful and true witness that people only have a part.

I’m not rejecting what I’m acknowledging.
What a LIE! Jesus was referring to HUMANS also!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture also says the devil is done away with.

According to John’s vision, written to the 7 churches who are warned of the imitate coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

”And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20‬:‭7‬-‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20‬:‭11‬-‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Ah,so you believe all that has already occurred?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a LIE! Jesus was referring to HUMANS also!
No where in the scripture which you quote Revelation 20:10, suggesting anything other than the devil, false prophet, and the beast.

No where does Jesus say people will be there forever and ever. You say that you believe Jesus is the Lord God Almighty.

Who is the Alpha and omega and what he says are they important!?

”And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭6‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where in the scripture which you quote Revelation 20:10, suggesting anything other than the devil, false prophet, and the beast.
Yes it does.

Matthew 25
No where does Jesus say people will be there forever and ever.
Yes it does!
Matthew 25

You say that you believe Jesus is the Lord God Almighty.
You said "Yeshua BECAME the Lord God almighty"! How utterly insane!!!
Who is the Alpha and omega and what he says are they important!?

”And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭6‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Jesus is God of the Bible. Your Yahavah god is not even mentioned in the Christian Bible.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does.

Matthew 25

Yes it does!
Matthew 25
Revelation 21 and 22 aren’t important maybe we should remove them from the Bible.
You said "Yeshua BECAME the Lord God almighty"! How utterly insane!!!
He did. He sat down in his Father throne. Is that why you hate or desire to pester me and just wanna continue to try to talk to me?
Jesus is God of the Bible. Your Yahavah god is not even mentioned in the Christian Bible.
I know you got some issues with me. I would expect no less.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”When the 1000 years are ended, Satan will be made free from his prison. He will go out to trick the nations in all the earth, the nations known as Gog and Magog. Satan will gather the people for battle. There will be more people than anyone can count, like sand on the seashore. I saw Satan’s army march across the earth and gather around the camp of God’s people and the city that God loves. But fire came down from heaven and destroyed Satan’s army. And he (the one who tricked these people) was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur with the beast and the false prophet. There they would be tortured day and night forever and ever.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20‬:‭7‬-‭10‬ ‭ERV‬‬

I believe these things happened.
You believe Satanic lies leading you and your loved ones to Hell fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah. I just believe what I’ve come to decide by the spirit from the heart.
If you're wrong you will burn in Hell "FOREVER and ever". The SAD part is that you're leading your loved ones to Hell with you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're wrong you will burn in Hell "FOREVER and ever".
That will be okay with me if God wants to put me in hell. I’ll be okay with whatever he desires to do with me Jack. Because the Father in heaven will judge me.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're wrong you will burn in Hell "FOREVER and ever". The SAD part is that you're leading your loved ones to Hell with you.
Are comments like this supposed to rattle me?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That will be okay with me if God wants to put me in hell. I’ll be okay with whatever he desires to do with me Jack. Because the Father in heaven will judge me.
IOW you don't have a clue what Hell will be like! The worst prison EVER, with the worst beings EVER, with no parole, even after TRILLIONS of years BAWLING in the fire. And you'll NEVER NEVER NEVER forget you were warned.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IOW you don't have a clue what Hell will be like! The worst prison EVER, with the worst beings EVER, with no parole, even after TRILLIONS of years BAWLING in the fire. And you'll NEVER NEVER NEVER forget you were warned.
Good. Hope God gets his glory from all the burning people alive. I don’t believe in a God like that… are you a person who believes in Calvinism or anything like that?