Does Satan run the world? Or does God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. Either the promises to come at that time happened, or the whole Bible to me is just a lie. You won’t get very far trying to get me to believe Satan is still around today.

I believe the contents of the Bible and Jesus’s return to the generation which he proclaimed all things much come to pass, and the nations can be seen as the 12 tribes themselves and surrounding nations. Never America, or Austria, or Australia…

As usual most people fight against it due to traditional mentality.

You can get a whole group of 50 people to agree with you and I’ll still disagree.
You've repeatedly implied the Bible is a lie.

When you don't think Satan is around today, especially.

It must be God responsible for the evil in the world now,if your idea is followed through. It is God who possessed people today,truly possessed people,not the mentally ill.

All that is bad in the world,when Satan is not here anymore,must be God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack....

They just keep poppin up.

Here is another:

The Faith of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob​

Part One

There are twenty generations from Adam (Ge. 2:7) to our father Abraham. YaHaVah called Abraham into faith in Ge. 12:1 – 3: “Now the LORD had said to Abram: ‘get out of your country, from your family and from your father’s house, to a land that I will show you
Which English Bible is that?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you can't tell us even ONE English Bible that says Yahavah?
People in Germany do not read an English bible. You must e a KJO guy.

There were bibles in use before Jesus walked the earth.

The Worship of Yahawah​

1. Believe in Yahawah as the Only Source of Power in the Universe. (Exodus 20:2)
  2. Submit to Yahawah as the Supreme Head, to be in unity with Yahweh. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
  3. Love Yahawah with all your heart, soul, and might. (Deuteronomy 6:5)
  4. Reverence Yahawah by Keeping His Laws. (Deuteronomy 6:12-13, 25)
  5. Serve Yahawah . (Exodus 23:25)
  6. Hold fast to Yahawah . (Deuteronomy 10:20)
  7. Taking an oath by Yahawah ‘s Name. (Deuteronomy 6:13)
  8. Walk in Yahawah’s ways. (Deuteronomy 28:9)
  9. Sanctify Yahawah’s Name. (Leviticus 22:32)
  10. Read (study and meditate on) the Book of the Law. (Deuteronomy 6:7)
  11. Teach the Book of the Law to our children. (Deuteronomy 6:7)
  12. Bind the Law upon our hands. (Deuteronomy 6:8)
  13. Bind (write) the Law upon our minds. (Deuteronomy 6:8)
  14. Make tzitzit on the corners of the tallits. (Numbers 15:38-40)
  15. Preach and publish Yahawah ‘s Law. (Deuteronomy 6:9)
  16. Gather for the reading of the Law every seventh year. (Deuteronomy 31:10-13)
  17. A king must acquire and apply the Book of the Law. (Deuteronomy 17:18-20)
  18. Acquire the Book of the Law. (Deuteronomy 31:19)
  19. Be thankful to Yahawah in prayer, praise, and deed. (Deuteronomy 8:10)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People in Germany do not read an English bible. You must e a KJO guy.

There were bibles in use before Jesus walked the earth.

The Worship of Yahawah​

1. Believe in Yahawah as the Only Source of Power in the Universe. (Exodus 20:2)
  2. Submit to Yahawah as the Supreme Head, to be in unity with Yahweh. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
  3. Love Yahawah with all your heart, soul, and might. (Deuteronomy 6:5)
  4. Reverence Yahawah by Keeping His Laws. (Deuteronomy 6:12-13, 25)
  5. Serve Yahawah . (Exodus 23:25)
  6. Hold fast to Yahawah . (Deuteronomy 10:20)
  7. Taking an oath by Yahawah ‘s Name. (Deuteronomy 6:13)
  8. Walk in Yahawah’s ways. (Deuteronomy 28:9)
  9. Sanctify Yahawah’s Name. (Leviticus 22:32)
  10. Read (study and meditate on) the Book of the Law. (Deuteronomy 6:7)
  11. Teach the Book of the Law to our children. (Deuteronomy 6:7)
  12. Bind the Law upon our hands. (Deuteronomy 6:8)
  13. Bind (write) the Law upon our minds. (Deuteronomy 6:8)
  14. Make tzitzit on the corners of the tallits. (Numbers 15:38-40)
  15. Preach and publish Yahawah ‘s Law. (Deuteronomy 6:9)
  16. Gather for the reading of the Law every seventh year. (Deuteronomy 31:10-13)
  17. A king must acquire and apply the Book of the Law. (Deuteronomy 17:18-20)
  18. Acquire the Book of the Law. (Deuteronomy 31:19)
  19. Be thankful to Yahawah in prayer, praise, and deed. (Deuteronomy 8:10)
Nice smokescreen. You still didn't list one English Bible that says "Yahavah"!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is my last post on this...

Biblical Archeology Society

From Adonai to Yahweh

Why God has so many names.

It will not let me copy and paste... so go to the link.

NO YaHaWah is not listed... but there are a ton of others that never made it into any English bible... but obviously have a history

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've repeatedly implied the Bible is a lie.
Can you prove this? I would like to see quotes where it’s been said. The Bible is a lie? I do not think the Bible is a lie.
When you don't think Satan is around today, especially.
How so? The Bible states it, whom am I to believe? What you feel is right? Or what the Bible says and love you even if you disagree?
It must be God responsible for the evil in the world now,if your idea is followed through. It is God who possessed people today,truly possessed people,not the mentally ill.
I do not see how any of my responses conclude that God is responsible for evil in the world.
All that is bad in the world,when Satan is not here anymore,must be God.
What?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you prove this? I would like to see quotes where it’s been said. The Bible is a lie? I do not think the Bible is a lie.

How so? The Bible states it, whom am I to believe? What you feel is right? Or what the Bible says and love you even if you disagree?

I do not see how any of my responses conclude that God is responsible for evil in the world.

What?
I can.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You just demonstrated you don't believe the Bible as written.
You think Revelation is history. You can't prove this.

You don't think Satan is here today. Yet Satanic energy is obviously present in the world.

If it can't be Satan because he isn't around today,there's only one other power that is Omnipresent and to whom those evils in the world can be attributed.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am willing to bet I can match your life and then some.
What is that suppose to mean?
That has nothing to do with people disagreeing on a message board. It is what we do if you have not noticed.
Normally, when people to disagree, they continue to move forward and love each other.
You have plenty of company out there... you just need to let your fingers do the walking.
What is that suppose to mean?
I have had a near 5 year back and forth with a person like you. Not here. was on another message board.
Why would I desire to go back and forth?
You tend to believe differently than most individuals.
Yes.
Wanna tackle Genesis with me... I am different then 19 out of 20 here.
What difference would our looking mean if we cannot respect and love one another?
Want to tack the real day the crucifixion took place.
That doesn’t matter to me as much as believing that it happened.
That is always a fun go round.... But until you have had 13 people question whether you are or will be saved...
People should be confident in themselves towards their faith in Yahavah. Knowing that He is God that loves them, and sees them as his children, and that it’s never our flesh that does do any good, it’s the Lord Yeshua, and God in us, which produce the good. And that they should die daily, and live towards God, instead of to themselves. Knowing they have a family of believers who by the Spirit love, out there, in the world, but not only this world, in the next world with God in his Kingdom.
(not here, elsewhere) ... well, ya gotta be a duck and let it roll off your back.
I don’t know.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just demonstrated you don't believe the Bible as written.
I don’t see how. That is just a statement you present.
You think Revelation is history. You can't prove this.
There are inner writings that can be looked at and considered, if not, then not.
You don't think Satan is here today. Yet Satanic energy is obviously present in the world.
I believe Satan has been gotten rid of as the Bible states. That does not mean that evil, or darkness does not exist. Adam and Eve ate from the knowledge of good and evil, and we have the same nature as them. Cain killed his brother Abel, amazing that God still forgave him, and gave him a mark.
If it can't be Satan because he isn't around today,there's only one other power that is Omnipresent and to whom those evils in the world can be attributed.
I don’t understand this statement.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t see how. That is just a statement you present.
If you're going to go that route,then the same may be said of your posts.
There are inner writings that can be looked at and considered, if not, then not.
Inner writings?
I believe Satan has been gotten rid of as the Bible states.
The Bible does not state that. Revelation,by definition,is prophecy.

Are we living in the Great Tribulation now?
That does not mean that evil, or darkness does not exist. Adam and Eve ate from the knowledge of good and evil, and we have the same nature as them. Cain killed his brother Abel, amazing that God still forgave him, and gave him a mark.
So,there's no Devil but people born today,with God's breath in them as soul,are still born to be with an evil human nature?
I don’t understand this statement.
OK

Reactions: Jack

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're going to go that route,then the same may be said of your posts.
Just trying to get to the point.
Inner writings?
Yes. Looking to see evidences concerning the time the letter itself was written. Common tradition suggest 90Ad, but I believe that all the gospels and the letters were sent before 70Ad. Other than that we would have to go verse by verse.
The Bible does not state that. Revelation,by definition,is prophecy.
Revelation stands of unveiling when you are reading it you are being revealed what was revealed to Jesus Christ which was given by God, which the Lord sent the message to John, and he wrote to 7 churches concerning this unveiling, like the temple curtains that were rent. Did you know that before?
Are we living in the Great Tribulation now?
No. It was a once in a lifetime event, from what Jesus said. But many people also disagree that Jesus was talking about that generation then. It’s up to the reader to decide that decision.
So,there's no Devil but people born today,with God's breath in them as soul,are still born to be with an evil human nature?
As myself, and yourself being a created soul, by God. We are given free choice with what we do with this body while we are here. Children learn evil, from a young age.