Doggy Confessions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shared this with @JohnDB already privately and I thought that I would post it publicly since I always get a good laugh from the second silly little doggy. :D (And no, the dog wasn't supposed to bark or run away from the window LOL XDD!!!)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally understand the barking:
today-has-been-ruff-funny-dog-memes.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the buzz about cryptocurrency...

At first I thought it was about Dodgecoin.

But then I remembered that it was @April_Rose ...and I thought better.

Reactions: Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, this sort of reminds me of a funny story my pastor told during my baptism service that made things a whole lot easier to come up and speak afterwards once he did. I can't tell it quite like he did because you sort of had to be present for it to be extremely funny. Anyways he was telling the story of how he did the living Nativity scene one year. Now all the previous years they had a very gentle donkey named Daisy that the person playing Mary would ride up to the stable on.

However this particular year was the year that Daisy was pushing up daisies so they got a new donkey named Rocket that would play the part. However this donkey just wouldn't move when it came time to give the Mary actress a ride to the stable so eventually one of the men gave Rocket a great big old smack on the behind and then Rocket finally lived up to his name and shot up like a rocket, galloping, rearing, braying and making a fool of himself. The man playing Joseph tried to steady him but he decided that he wanted to play chase instead and started running around the stable with the whole town of Bethlehem chasing after him. XD

Meanwhile all of the actors are trying so desperately to stay in character, but with all the yelling and braying their sides are silently shaking from laughing so much and it's at this point in the story I am in tears as I am imagining this whole situation because I'm laughing even harder. XDDD!!! The one reading the story is the one who is remained the most focused and the story ends with the pastor saying that the story teller reads out; "and they laid Him in a manger." Moral of this story is,.. that's what you get when you work with a jackass. :p

Reactions: dev553344