Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Okay since the media twists things and you're in a separate country I'm just going to fill you in on one detail.

Only whites were involved in this incident. This story is being turned around into this being about racism. Why?

It is a shame that a young man is being used for the media's benefit, but is being used to stir up anger on both sides. So as you said before with following Christ and not either side, do that -

Right now it is better to stand back as an objective observer towards everything you are hearing. Not everything is true and Jesus is the only truth that we can stand on. There is brainwashing on each side.

Both sides have used their tongues to slander one another. The right side seems to want to represent Christ the most, but I also see they are not showing it with their lips.

James 1:19-20

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

We can be honest and objective. It doesn't align with Titus 2:7-8 and it looks bad on us as Christians.​

I’ve followed the case live and I think I’ve heard every argument but I have never heard the argument that his actions should be racist. If anyone is arguing that, they are basing that on the fact that he took a photograph with the proud boys 4 months after the shooting.

I don’t think the shooting had anything to do with racism at all. People all over the internet are flexing their rights to carry arms and this time a child was flexing his rights to carry in the middle of a protest. I think it’s stupid for a 17 year old to act as an AR carrying medic/firefighter, but I don’t think that makes him a murderer.
If I was an American I would probably feel the urge to buy a gun too, but I feel it’s a stupid problem for society to deal with. I wouldn’t want children of mine to grow up there.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must ALL pull out of this dog and pony show that both sides , that media pushes onto the people .
I know the liberal agenda is spawned by satan , but i am telling us all we must back out of all of this .
Satan is driving both sides to cause the hatred and division , BUT ALSO
to push us into his ALL INCLUSIVE WE ARE ONE SOLUTION . HE IS gonna wear folks out .
MARK those words . IN TIME more and more on both sides are gonna get weary of all the ruckus
THEN satan will usher in his plan all along . THIS WE ARE ONE FALSE LOVE UNITY , lets find common ground
lets have us unity . BUT RIGHT UNDER THE beast . WE must all pull out of the political arena and do so now .
SURE we can vote if an issue arises . BUT forget voting for these men . NOTHING GETS DONE .
and it wont . I can live just as free and just as happy under the worst tyrant as i can in the freest society .
WHY . CAUSE MY PEACE and my hope aint based on what happens to me in this world . I EXPECT persecution and hard times
NO my peace and my hope and my joy shall abound , cause ITS IN JESUS . ITS IN JESUS and the day i long for and wait for IS HIS DAY .
The peace i have makes no sense to people . IT SURPASSES all common understanding of man .
Cause as i said , EVEN IF I DO SUFFER FOR JESUS , I can sing just like the apostels did . SUFFERING FOR JESUS
is not a curse , ITS A BLESSING . WE WIN NO MATTER WHAT SISTER .
THEY can not , man cannot , suffering cannot , loss cannot , death cannot SEPERATE ME FROM MY JOY MY PEACE MY HOPE
CAUSE ITS JESUS CHRIST . SING IT FLUFFY . SING IT . I hope you understand what i am saying .
I agree with what you're saying, @amigo de christo

I think people are slowly waking up. "God has called us to live in peace."

I have tried to figure out what should be done or what to pray for from a Biblical perspective. And the only thing I can really come up with is that this isn't just political, this is a Ephesians 6:12 thing.

And the only thing to battle with that is to wear the armor to defend ourselves. We must glorify God with our speech and set a standard of Holiness in our ways, if we choose to claim Him.

Reactions: amigo de christo

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I have tried to figure out what should be done or what to pray for from a Biblical perspective. And the only thing I can really come up with is that this isn't just political, this is a Ephesians 6:12 thing.

And the only thing to battle with that is to wear the armor to defend ourselves. We must glorify God with our speech and set a standard of Holiness in our ways, if we choose to claim Him.
@FluffyYellowDuck I love the peace reference also in John 14.27... It's different from the world's idea of peace entirely...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And we must always be on gaurd . What i mean is , though i AM NOT political , that does not in any way mean
i wont correct error , nor stand up and proclaim the truth which is so dearly beleive in .
It just means i am gonna point folks to MY HOPE . WHICH IS IN JESUS CHRIST . that means exposing error as well
for the sake of the others . Its why i am so adamant on always reminding and correcting .
And i warn us all , YOU and all would be amazed at the false love that has long taken over even christendom .
A love that wont correct , a love that though it has lots of good works , WONT correct sin , wont CLAIM JESUS as THE ONLY and ABSOLUTE ONLY way to GOD . It wont correct PC sins . AND YOU KNOW FULL WELL What i mean by PC SINS . But let me spell it out anyway .
THEY wont say squat about homosexuality . And do you wanna know what that led to , ACCEPTANCE OF said sin .
You ever wonder why you hear me say i SHUN THE SEEKER FRIENDLY DOCTRINE and APPROACH TO HELL FIRE .
Cause if we stop correcting , we soon start accepting said sin . CAUSE believe it or not , paul was actually right .
A LIL LEAVEN CAN LEAVEN THE WHOLE LUMP . AND THAT GOES FOR ANY SIN . NOT JUST HOMOSEXUALITY
but LOVE OF MONEY , ADULTERY , AND OR WHATEVER ELSE . SIN MUST BE CORRECTED IN THE CHURCH .
THERE IS no such thing as JESUS that accepts SIN . IF WE THINK THERE IS , GO READ THE BIBLE .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve followed the case live and I think I’ve heard every argument but I have never heard the argument that his actions should be racist. If anyone is arguing that, they are basing that on the fact that he took a photograph with the proud boys 4 months after the shooting.

I don’t think the shooting had anything to do with racism at all. People all over the internet are flexing their rights to carry arms and this time a child was flexing his rights to carry in the middle of a protest. I think it’s stupid for a 17 year old to act as an AR carrying medic/firefighter, but I don’t think that makes him a murderer.
If I was an American I would probably feel the urge to buy a gun too, but I feel it’s a stupid problem for society to deal with. I wouldn’t want children of mine to grow up there.

I'm not saying I agree with this. I am just giving you an example so you can see. Just the title alone gives a good description. They have been pushing this for a while.

I am not a gun person. Haven't shot a gun since I was a teenager and that was because I was out in the country and that's what you did. But I believe people have the right to.

But I will say that if they stopped talking so much about that and focused more on Christ, I believe they would be healed faster.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a good hunch FLUFFY KNEW FULL WELL what i was saying .
SO now i send my dear sister to the muslim verses christain site . THIS is all a part of the all inclusive i so warn against .
Fluffy , the true gospel is under attack by subtility . As for me I POINT TO CONFESSION OF JESUS as the ABSOLUTE and ONLY means
of salvation . YOU GOT take a peek fluffy . THIS is what their love and seeker friendly and false unity Has led us too .
I told folks years ago , That this kind of love and stuff was eventually going to lead to the denial of JESUS as the ONLY way , aka the gospel .
SOON it will lead to this as well , THE ATTACK and ARREST and ROUNDING UP of all who did not conform to this false LOVE GOD they preach .
AKA those who say NO JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD . YOU MARK THOSE WORDS AS WELL FLUFFY and ALL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not saying I agree with this. I am just giving you an example so you can see. Just the title alone gives a good description. They have been pushing this for a while.

I am not a gun person. Haven't shot a gun since I was a teenager and that was because I was out in the country and that's what you did. But I believe people have the right to.

But I will say that if they stopped talking so much about that and focused more on Christ, I believe they would be healed faster.
This news is bunk . Its bias , its liberal agenda .
I saw that within the first fifteeen seconds . WHITE , white this and what that .
As bad as conservative news is , LIBERAL NEWS IS FAR WORSE .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a good hunch FLUFFY KNEW FULL WELL what i was saying .
SO now i send my dear sister to the muslim verses christain site . THIS is all a part of the all inclusive i so warn against .
Fluffy , the true gospel is under attack by subtility . As for me I POINT TO CONFESSION OF JESUS as the ABSOLUTE and ONLY means
of salvation . YOU GOT take a peek fluffy . THIS is what their love and seeker friendly and false unity Has led us too .
I told folks years ago , That this kind of love and stuff was eventually going to lead to the denial of JESUS as the ONLY way , aka the gospel .
SOON it will lead to this as well , THE ATTACK and ARREST and ROUNDING UP of all who did not conform to this false LOVE GOD they preach .
AKA those who say NO JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD . YOU MARK THOSE WORDS AS WELL FLUFFY and ALL .
I think I understand, @amigo de christo :D what is the website? I will take a look.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Republican might equal family and country , but it dont equate to GOD . Not even trump truly followed JESUS .
Your hope is in the wrong party my friend . And whatever you do , DONT VOTE LIBERAL .
Even trump supported things which no christain should . They all in it man . Just wait till you see what i mean .
These politicians aint gonna save us or this country or the world .
Sorry Amigo, there are 2 parties in the USA, Republican And Democrat, the other parties are a diversion

I'm not voting for the savior of the world, but secular political leaders, and yes these leaders directly affect living conditions in the USA and Republicans are most aligned with Christian values

Yes President Trump opposed killing the innocent unborn (Abortion) and he signed executive orders on this, also orders regarding religious freedom, and many more not mentioned

Yes republicans in Texas introduced the heart beat bill that is law

Yes republicans in Missippi have a case in the US Supreme court currently to end abortion,challenging Roe v Wade

Yes republicans in Virginia recently removed the evil democrats, stopping critical race theory being pushed upon innocent children in public classrooms

If Christian's sat at home and didnt participate in voting as many suggest, the things mentioned above wouldn't have taken place

Get Out And Vote Republican, Trump 2024 America First

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Amigo, there are 2 parties in the USA, Republican And Democrat, the other parties are a diversion

I'm not voting for the savior of the world, but secular political leaders, and yes these leaders directly affect living conditions in the USA and Republicans are most aligned with Christian values

Yes President Trump opposed killing the innocent unborn (Abortion) and he signed executive orders on this, also orders regarding religious freedom, and many more not mentioned

Yes republicans in Missippi have a case in the US Supreme court currently to end abortion,challenging Roe v Wade

Yes republicans in Virginia recently removed the evil democrats, stopping critical race theory being pushed upon innocent children in public classrooms

If Christian's sat at home and didnt participate in voting as many suggest, the things mentioned above wouldn't have taken place

Look at your last line .
It said GET OUT and VOTE REPUBLICAN .
NOW HEAR my MOTTO. GET OUT AND CHANGE HEARTS . You bring bring folks to JESUS and THIS WORLD WOULD BE FAR BETTER .
PONDER THAT . Cause either party aint the answer . BUT JESUS IS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck I love the peace reference also in John 14.27... It's different from the world's idea of peace entirely...
YES IT IS MY FRIEND . JESUS said in this world he came not to bring peace but rather division .
SEE our peace IS From JESUS . In this world there will be divisions and hatred , we will be perseucted and will have tribulation .
BUT IN JESUS IS OUR PEACE . AND PEACE can only be found in the gospel . HOW SO
Cause we all know or should know there is NO nor will be no peace unto the wicked .
THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE TRUE PEACE WITH GOD , IS TO BE RECONCILED TO GOD . AND GUESS HOW THAT OCCURS .
ONLY IN THE GOSPEL . THERE IS NO OTHER WAY UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY THE SON .
THE PEACE this world preaches and this pope , IS DUNG . I know that sounded a bit sharp , but not half as sharp as Paul would have said it .
This world has a false peace , a false reconicilation too . ITS all about reconciling man to man , NOT MAN TO GOD
and at its core its not about peace , world peace at all , THOUGH IT CLAIMS IT IS . ITS REALLY all about WORLD POWER AND WORLD CONTROL.
IN the end the only peace that will be is the only peace we ought to preach , cause its the ONLY PEACE that matters .
DOES ONE KNOW GOD . AND thus that means PREACH THE PEACE OF THE GOSPEL that RECONCILES MAN TO GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at your last line .
It said GET OUT and VOTE REPUBLICAN .
NOW HEAR my MOTTO. GET OUT AND CHANGE HEARTS . You bring bring folks to JESUS and THIS WORLD WOULD BE FAR BETTER .
PONDER THAT . Cause either party aint the answer . BUT JESUS IS .
Your response is in ignorance of the fact that voting takes a few hours out of a year, as you suggest it completely erases a Christian's time and testimony, get real

Yes republicans in Missippi have a case in the US Supreme court currently to end abortion, challenging Roe v Wade

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His right to do what he did, has nothing to do with his decision to break curfew and bring an AR-15. I agree that it looks like self defense I also don’t think he should go to prions for murder but to call him a hero is a stretch. The reason I don’t think he should go to jail for murder, is that he clearly gets assaulted (as mentioned in my post previously) and that it’s legal for a 17 year old to carry an AR-15 (however crazy that sounds to me as a European).

Yes, the buildings he defended was worthless compared to the lives lost. I’m not blaming Kyle, he’s only 17. I do however think it’s stupid to bring an AR to protect something worthless in comparison to the lives lost. I know Kyle was under pressure and I found it hard to Judge a kid, who placed himself in a stupid situation. I know Kyle was a junior cadet at the emt/fire fighting business, that doesn’t make a person a hero either. Just because I believe Kyle shouldn’t go to prison, doesn’t mean that I think his decisions were good or smart.

There is a war against the public defending themselves....the unwritten message...shut up and take it....criminals rule. The written message...if you are approached by a criminal do what he says....that was from St. Louis police department.

Door bell cams showing armed criminals in neighborhoods going from car to car and door to door checking for unlocked doors. People told to hide in their homes.

BLM mob breaks down gates to gated community and couple stand in the their front yard defending their property...Couple prosecuted. BLM mob hailed as civil right activists as they go on to burn and murder.

My only problem with Kyle is that you do not go looking for a fight. On the other side of the coin it is so sad that no one from that city had the courage to stand up to the mobs.

And over all I do not support any prosecution of this type of thing until I see hundreds of BLM rioters doing hard time in prison.

Reactions: Truth7t7

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response is in ignorance of the fact that voting takes a few hours out of a year, as you suggest it completely erases a Christian's time and testimony, get real

Voting takes less than that . My igonrance is not in that fact . It took me a five minute drive and less than two minutes to vote when i last voted .
As far as TRUMPS RELIGIOUS FREEDOM ACT . You better actually read the whole act . READ THE ENTIRE THING .
IT may as well be wrote by the POPE HIMSELF . IT AINT GONNA PROTECT ME . IT WONT protect me at all . JUST ALL INCLUSIVE
we are one , lets not preach JESUS as the only way fake christains . YOU NEED TO READ THAT LAW . READ IT .
CRY ALOUD . THE POPE HIMSELF may as well have wrote it . NOT ONLY that , IT will DESTROY what is left of the true christians doctrine.
YEAH TRUMP duped you all . HE is all inclusive my friend . HE is a betrayer of JESUS , JUST LIKE BIDEN IS
just like pelosi is . JUST LIKE THEY ALL ARE . STOP f earing persecution . GOD has appointed us unto tribulation .
TRUMP DUPED YOU ALL . So what if he was better on some things than obama and the dire wicked biden .
HE DUPED YOU all . I saw him for what he was . Sure he did do some better things . BUT SO DID EVEN HITLER .
HITLER , had he died before the great second war , HE TOO would have went down as one of the great , IN Fact maybe the greatest of the great .
THE MAN actually put policy into place that made german great again . Hitler made massive , massive , and i mean massive prosperity improvment to germany . BUT HE was a devil none the less . Yall better watch out .
Cause the next one up , IS GONNA DUPE BOTH THE LIBERAL and CONSERVATIVE CAMP. AND the poitical are will follow IT .
YOU better be on gaurd my friend and stop worrying about how to prosper in this world and how man can protect YOU from being persecuted .
THE D TEN IS OF THE DEVIL and you better watch out for it TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes republicans in Missippi have a case in the US Supreme court currently to end abortion, challenging Roe v Wade

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am not arguing with you, but do you believe that the last elections were rigged? Not attacking. Just asking what your belief is.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

[/Q
LOOK at the line you just posted . If christians sat at home and did not participate in voting as many suggest , the tings mentioned above
would not have taken place .
SPLAIN DOMINION . THOUGH i do not vote . I KNOW something was STOLEN . STOLEN .
I watched election night and then some . Its a sin to even try and say this now to most folks .
THEY GOT OUT OF DODGE Fast after the election . GEE i wonder why .
Folks cant even see that . It aint who votes that wins the major elections in america anymore
ITS THOSE WHO COUNT said votes . Suprised i knew this . I actually am not poitical , but it dont mean i dont watch
nor does it mean i dont research for myself . HOW COME YE THINK I WONT TOUCH THE COVID SHOT .
CAUSE I DID RESEARCH ON IT TOO . ITS DONE MY FRIEND . ITS DONE . THEY SOLD OUT
we all going right into the final days of the beast the system . WE MUST endure faithful to to the end .
Flee them parties and FOLLOW JESUS .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Voting takes less than that . My igonrance is not in that fact . It took me a five minute drive and less than two minutes to vote when i last voted .
As far as TRUMPS RELIGIOUS FREEDOM ACT . You better actually read the whole act . READ THE ENTIRE THING .
IT may as well be wrote by the POPE HIMSELF . IT AINT GONNA PROTECT ME . IT WONT protect me at all . JUST ALL INCLUSIVE
we are one , lets not preach JESUS as the only way fake christains . YOU NEED TO READ THAT LAW . READ IT .
CRY ALOUD . THE POPE HIMSELF may as well have wrote it . NOT ONLY that , IT will DESTROY what is left of the true christians doctrine.
YEAH TRUMP duped you all . HE is all inclusive my friend . HE is a betrayer of JESUS , JUST LIKE BIDEN IS
just like pelosi is . JUST LIKE THEY ALL ARE . STOP f earing persecution . GOD has appointed us unto tribulation .
TRUMP DUPED YOU ALL . So what if he was better on some things than obama and the dire wicked biden .
HE DUPED YOU all . I saw him for what he was . Sure he did do some better things . BUT SO DID EVEN HITLER .
HITLER , had he died before the great second war , HE TOO would have went down as one of the great , IN Fact maybe the greatest of the great .
THE MAN actually put policy into place that made german great again . Hitler made massive , massive , and i mean massive prosperity improvment to germany . BUT HE was a devil none the less . Yall better watch out .
Cause the next one up , IS GONNA DUPE BOTH THE LIBERAL and CONSERVATIVE CAMP. AND the poitical are will follow IT .
YOU better be on gaurd my friend and stop worrying about how to prosper in this world and how man can protect YOU from being persecuted .
THE D TEN IS OF THE DEVIL and you better watch out for it TOO .
We will part ways with your regards concerning President Trump, he was the best President America has seen, nobody claims he was perfect, and I look forward to his presidency once again

It appears that you despise government in general, I will continue to vote republican, and yes the republicans have made a difference as seen below, "something you remain silent on"

Status
Not open for further replies.