Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus
Exactly!
Jesus could have cast that first stone, since he is without sin, but he didn’t. He wasn’t here to condemn the world (John 3:17), why would we think we should condemn the world?

There is also the matter of this particular scripture:

"12 For what have I to do with judging those outside? Is it not those who are inside that you are to judge? 13 God will judge those outside. “Drive out the wicked person from among you.” 1 Corinthians 5:12-13 NRSV

This has to do with outside and inside the church.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If anyone is arguing that, they are basing that on the fact that he took a photograph with the proud boys 4 months after the shooting.
And the Proud Boys have been deceitfully smeared as racist. Indeed there are many blacks and Hispanics among them. So if he had his picture taken with the Proud Boys, he was in the company of patriots, not racists and not white supremacists.

However the evil Leftists and Democrats in America have discovered that as soon as they produce the race card, nothing else matters. All truth and all facts go out the window. What is never mentioned by the media is that this is Black Racism in all its glory. Black Racism has become official government policy under the Biden regime, with Critical Race Theory (CRT) being pushed and promoted to keep racial tensions boiling. One Black Racist in Texas recently threatened violence on parents opposed to CRT. He should have been arrested immediately and hauled off. But no. A guy like Rittenhouse, who happens to be white, is being accused of murder when he was simply defending himself and others. So there is clearly a double standard in the USA, with blacks getting a free pass no matter how evil their actions are.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I am with you on this, but not many are hearing what you are saying. The confusion we spoke about before does, I believe, exist.

People are too often more interested in saving this society and/or this government and/or their personal comfort zones that they are is accomplishing God's will.

Unfortunately it’s too easy to take the eye off the ball. People are quick to forget that we all are subject to the stupidity of the flesh and that our reasoning is flawed because of our limited understanding and pride.

Reactions: amadeus

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
And the Proud Boys have been deceitfully smeared as racist. Indeed there are many blacks and Hispanics among them. So if he had his picture taken with the Proud Boys, he was in the company of patriots, not racists and not white supremacists.

However the evil Leftists and Democrats in America have discovered that as soon as they produce the race card, nothing else matters. All truth and all facts go out the window. What is never mentioned by the media is that this is Black Racism in all its glory. Black Racism has become official government policy under the Biden regime, with Critical Race Theory (CRT) being pushed and promoted to keep racial tensions boiling. One Black Racist in Texas recently threatened violence on parents opposed to CRT. He should have been arrested immediately and hauled off. But no. A guy like Rittenhouse, who happens to be white, is being accused of murder when he was simply defending himself and others. So there is clearly a double standard in the USA, with blacks getting a free pass no matter how evil their actions are.

Your language and focus reveals your true intention. A proud boys member arranged the “unite the right” protest in Charlottesville and many of their members attended. I have never Heard Gavin Mcinnes say anything racist and I know that he is also against the “unite the right”. He is not a racist and he is against racism in the Proud Boys, but they are struggling with that problem because their drinking club appeals to people on the right (both racists and non-racists). I just think that many people find it hard to forget seeing proud boys members shouting “Jews will not replace us” in Charlottesville.

I don’t believe that Gavin is racist, but to say that there is no reason people believe them to be racist is simply flawed or ignorant.

I’m also surprised to hear you say that black people get a free pass, no matter what they do. That’s simply not true.
Although it’s curious to me that you’d even begin to argue black vs whites, that’s pretty revealing, don’t think?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
You surely do confuse faith with politics in every post you’ve made in this thread.

In short, your position is that because of your faith, others should not participate in the political process, especially not to support Republicans.

It doesn’t really make any sense to debate with people who are not interested in the truth or who is willing to lie about other peoples position.
It serves no purpose.
The political process is about imposing your opinions on others, that’s how democracy works.
I’m proposing not to take part in that.

People who wants to stop “gay marriage” with law, are the ones who wants other people to live in accordance to their belief.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@amadeus
Exactly!
Jesus could have cast that first stone, since he is without sin, but he didn’t. He wasn’t here to condemn the world (John 3:17), why would we think we should condemn the world?
@McFearless Going through my mind from Stainer's Crucifixion are the words from John 3: 'God sent not His into the word to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved'....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus
Exactly!
Some perhaps in their ignorance may think that God needs their help to know and/or to decide what needs to be done and even to go ahead and do it?

When a person is, obviously [to whom is it obvious?] taking the wrong road and stumbles, is it best to kill, or heal, or have mercy, or keep our hands off of him?

Why did David refuse to kill King Saul when he had more than one opportunity to do so after Saul had already been rejected by God?

Why did David kill the Amalekite who claimed to have killed King Saul [II Samuel 1]?

Reactions: McFearless

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
@McFearless Going through my mind from Stainer's Crucifixion are the words from John 3: 'God sent not His into the word to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved'....
@farouk
Thank you for sharing that. I never heard Stainer’s Crucifixion but I will give it a listen for sure.

Farouk & @amadeus
I have an unsolicited book recommendation:
Classic Christianity by Bob George.
That book is simply amazing and heart warming.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@farouk
Thank you for sharing that. I never heard Stainer’s Crucifixion but I will give it a listen for sure.

Farouk & @amadeus
I have an unsolicited book recommendation:
Classic Christianity by Bob George.
That book is simply amazing and heart warming.

Thank you. I have a "to read" list. I will add it to that. I never catch up but I do try!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is also the matter of this particular scripture:

"12 For what have I to do with judging those outside? Is it not those who are inside that you are to judge? 13 God will judge those outside. “Drive out the wicked person from among you.” 1 Corinthians 5:12-13 NRSV

This has to do with outside and inside the church.
Correct the church must look out for the church . which i now ask you to hear me on this next statement .
SEEKER FRIENDLY was and is OF THE DEVIL . THEY destroyed our churches from within .
They never corrected anyone who came into their church . They just play loud songs and repetivtive chants
and holler god is love . IT Leavened the churches full . NEVER in the bible
was their any kind of requirement given by the true ones . THEY destroyed our churches and hugged folks right to hell
and now those churches ACCEPT SAID SINS . WE GOTTA Correct BRETHREN .
ANYONE who claims JESUS , if they be in any SIN , MUST BE CORRECTED ASAP . AND the gay PC SIN , IS NO DIFFERENT .
WE MUST CORRECT within OUR CHURCHES and DO IT NOW . THIS seeker friendly was a lie spawned by satan .

Reactions: teamventure

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why we always focus on one sin and then try to justify it. There are so many others.

Did Jesus say "Keep on sinning because I'm showing compassion" or did He say "Go and sin no more"?

Is mercy leading to the grave or leading people away from it?

Is the healing in embracing the sin or embracing Him?

Why are we doing this? The Bible says Jesus sets us ALL free from the yoke of slavery, that is sin.

Because we were all set free and we know that grace and comfort, why are we not more concerned about helping deliver other people, rather than our own appearances?

God WANTS people to be delivered. Don't hinder His work with false love.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why we always focus on one sin and then try to justify it. There are so many others.

Did Jesus say "Keep on sinning because I'm showing compassion" or did He say "Go and sin no more"?

Is mercy leading to the grave or leading people away from it?

Is the healing in embracing the sin or embracing Him?

Why are we doing this? The Bible says Jesus sets us ALL free from the yoke of slavery, that is sin.

Because we were all set free and we know that grace and comfort, why are we not more concerned about helping deliver other people, rather than our own appearances?
When it comes to sin i am equal . I rebuke all sins , from love of money prosperity , to homosexual , to fornication
to lying , to stealing , to etc . We gotta correct those within the church .
They are hugging people to hell fire by trying to make folks FEEL COMFORTABLE .
IT aint about feeling comfortable , ITS ABOUT LIVING FOR CHRIST . IF we do not correct sin within a church
It leavens . CASE IN POINT , SEEKER FRIENDLY . Now they are accepting sin more and more .

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Some perhaps in their ignorance may think that God needs their help to know and/or to decide what needs to be done and even to go ahead and do it?

When a person is, obviously [to whom is it obvious?] taking the wrong road and stumbles, is it best to kill, or heal, or have mercy, or keep our hands off of him?

Why did David refuse to kill King Saul when he had more than one opportunity to do so after Saul had already been rejected by God?

Why did David kill the Amalekite who claimed to have killed King Saul [II Samuel 1]?

Wow. I never thought about that or the significance of the distinction between Davids actions before and after.
Thank you for revealing that to me.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to sin i am equal . I rebuke all sins , from love of money prosperity , to homosexual , to fornication
to lying , to stealing , to etc . We gotta correct those within the church .
They are hugging people to hell fire by trying to make folks FEEL COMFORTABLE .
IT aint about feeling comfortable , ITS ABOUT LIVING FOR CHRIST . IF we do not correct sin within a church
It leavens . CASE IN POINT , SEEKER FRIENDLY . Now they are accepting sin more and more .
Yes! It seems some have forgotten the glory of God and what He is capable of! Don't tell me a person can't be healed of their sin. That's what the cross was for!

Do the right work for Christ and glorify Him with obedience. He will return! Be ready.

john-15_2.jpg

Reactions: farouk and TLHKAJ
Status
Not open for further replies.