Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Communist/Fascist/Racist/Anarchist/Satanist
Yeah, no thanks! Along with DeSantis, I will be voting to vote one out and to keep the other out of office.

Before you accuse me of being a liberal, I am actually a moderate, and will vote for any candidate that I feel represents my interests.

Neither DeSantis or Trump represent my interests currently as much as other candidates have and do at this time.

You don't want people thinking you are a moderate! The moderates represent the cowards in any conflict. Sob! Sob! I just can't choose which side! Where is my mommy!.....>you don't want none of that.

I would like to think that none of these are your interests...Communism---atheism---Satanist---drugs---little kids---abortionist---cancel culture---war against patriotism.

The sides are so extreme that those in middle are no use. Good versus Evil.....Judgment Day....talking to Christ....We I am kinda on the fence regarding the fight against evil.....the protection of innocent.....I just thought I would wait it out. Do you want to be saying stuff like that to Christ.

This country is the last country that Satan has on his list of countries that fight him.....we are looking at the destruction of this country....you want to be a moderate with that coming down.

Reactions: teamventure

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't want people thinking you are a moderate! The moderates represent the cowards in any conflict. Sob! Sob! I just can't choose which side! Where is my mommy!.....>you don't want none of that.

I would like to think that none of these are your interests...Communism---atheism---Satanist---drugs---little kids---abortionist---cancel culture---war against patriotism.

The sides are so extreme that those in middle are no use. Good versus Evil.....Judgment Day....talking to Christ....We I am kinda on the fence regarding the fight against evil.....the protection of innocent.....I just thought I would wait it out. Do you want to be saying stuff like that to Christ.

This country is the last country that Satan has on his list of countries that fight him.....we are looking at the destruction of this country....you want to be a moderate with that coming down.

If that is what people want to think of me, I cannot control that. I will not change my political stance because people think I am a coward. I will not side all the way with either side.

I will remain a moderate as both sides have good and bad policies. So I will continue to choose the politicians that represent my interests and not put all my eggs into one basket.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
So should we lift all laws against rape, abortions, child abuse, human trafficking, murder for fear of imposing our beliefs on others? What do you do when someone repeatedly victimizes children? Nothing? Just say..... "Well, as a Christian, I wouldn't do that, but you go right ahead... I'm not pushing my rules on you."

You are completely missing the point and I’m getting doubtful that you are actually serious. I never said I was against law I don’t know how you got that from the conversation, maybe you should read the posts previously written.

We are talking about participating in the democratic process and how it’s not our job as Christians to vote/participate.
- not if law is good. I also don’t think that we Christians should go around disciplining other people.
No matter who you vote for you are an accomplish to war.
We should in my opinion have the same indifference to governments decisions as Jesus had.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are completely missing the point and I’m getting doubtful that you are actually serious. I never said I was against law I don’t know how you got that from the conversation, maybe you should read the posts previously written.

We are talking about participating in the democratic process and how it’s not our job as Christians to vote/participate.
- not if law is good. I also don’t think that we Christians should go around disciplining other people.
No matter who you vote for you are an accomplish to war.
We should in my opinion have the same indifference to governments decisions as Jesus had.
I don't vote.
#1, leaders are selected by the elite cult, not voted in by the people (and yes, God allows it).
#2, even if votes did
count, I can't vote for a "lesser evil" and that's all it boils down to. They're all just as evil as the other. I won't place my vote of approval on ANY of them!
#3, I am disgusted by the man-worship I've seen going on as well as the division caused by politics.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problem is, it's not a simple answer.

For both questions, I believe it is their choice. I cannot make that choice for them. God gives us a choice to follow him or not, who am I, a mere man to say that I can tell others what to choose when God himself wants us to choose him.

On top of the fact that I posted a scripture that says we're not to judge those outside of the church. Only those inside the church. We cannot expect those outside the church to do what Christians do. God, Himself will deal with them in His time.

Here is the scripture again for your perusal:

"12 For what have I to do with judging those outside? Is it not those who are inside that you are to judge? 13 God will judge those outside. “Drive out the wicked person from among you.” 1 Corinthians 5:12-13 NRSV
It's my observation and opinion that you dont "Oppose" Abortion or Same Sex Marriage, with the statement (It's their choice)

Gods words openly condemn murder of the innocent unborn (Abortion) and Homosexuality in (Same Sex Marriage)

It's my opinion your belief and response would be in the (Liberal Camp) in condoning the acts, in opposition to Gods words below

Exodus 20:13KJV
13 Thou shalt not kill.

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you do believe laws are needful?? Which ones? It seems you're against laws that say marriage is between one man and one woman and that you're against laws against murder, including abortion. What else?

I can understand some of what you're saying ....but not the no laws thing.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's my observation and opinion that you dont "Oppose" Abortion or Same Sex Marriage, with the statement (It's their choice)

Gods words openly condemn murder of the innocent unborn (Abortion) and Homosexuality in (Same Sex Marriage)

It's my opinion your belief and response would be in the liberal camp, in condoning the acts in opposition to Gods words below

It is their choice to make. I cannot force them to choose, just as God doesn't force us to choose Him. It is also not our place to judge them.

"12 For what have I to do with judging those outside? Is it not those who are inside that you are to judge? 13 God will judge those outside. “Drive out the wicked person from among you.” 1 Corinthians 5:12-13 NRSV

I am hardly in the liberal camp, I am a moderate.

Reactions: Cassandra

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is their choice to make. I cannot force them to choose, just as God doesn't force us to choose Him. It is also not our place to judge them.

Its the Christian's responsibility to voice Gods words of truth below, and to openly oppose murder and homosexuality as Gods words show below

It's my opinion your belief and response would be in the (Liberal Camp) in condoning the acts, in opposition to Gods words below

13 Thou shalt not kill.

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
You gave a very large explanation, but you evaded the direct question, you answered directly in question #1 with Yes! I oppose it

Once again, "Do You Oppose"

2. "Do you oppose" (Same Sex Marriage)?

One can’t really oppose to something one doesn’t believe is real.
There is also a difference between opposing to something and to believe that it should be illegal. I oppose to swearing, but I don’t think it should be illegal (personally), but then again that just leads back to my first argument, that we shouldn’t be giving mandate to Government or be deciding what the law of the land is. We should preach, pray, take care of the fatherless, the sick and the needy and not get into the left/right game. We are Christians we should follow Christ, not the false idols.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the Christian's responsibility to voice Gods words of truth below, and to openly oppose murder and homosexuality as Gods words show below

13 Thou shalt not kill.

Hey look, I can say the same thing over again too!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can’t really oppose to something one doesn’t believe is real.
There is also a difference between opposing to something and to believe that it should be illegal. I oppose to swearing, but I don’t think it should be illegal (personally), but then again that just leads back to my first argument, that we shouldn’t be giving mandate to Government or be deciding what the law of the land is. We should preach, pray, take care of the fatherless, the sick and the needy and not get into the left/right game. We are Christians we should follow Christ, not the false idols.
Lets get strait to the point

Direct Question, "Do you oppose homosexuality"?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that is what people want to think of me, I cannot control that. I will not change my political stance because people think I am a coward. I will not side all the way with either side.

I will remain a moderate as both sides have good and bad policies. So I will continue to choose the politicians that represent my interests and not put all my eggs into one basket.

Well if you are a moderate....you might end up being a moderate communist / atheist. But then again America! The land of the free. Your choice. If you are ok with communism...atheism...abortions....LBGTQ....drugs....sex with kids....you are definitely in the right position....get what you want ..... without a fight.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Before you accuse me of being a liberal, I am actually a moderate, and will vote for any candidate that I feel represents my interests.
There are no moderates in spiritual warfare. And what is happening politically is actually spiritual warfare. Satan had taken total control of all the governments of the "free" countries, particularly the USA and Australia. So you can either be on the side of the angels, or on the side of the devil. The Democrats and Leftists are Satanic and their response to the Rittenhouse verdict is proof.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#3, I am disgusted by the man-worship I've seen going on as well as the division caused by politics.
tenor.gif

"That is not my savior, that's a politician..." -KB

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey look, I can say the same thing over again too!

It is the Christian's responsibility to judge by God's words of truth, that killing the innocent unborn (Abortion) and Homosexuality in (Same Sex Marriage) is evil and wrong

Yes it's my opinion your in the (Liberal Camp) and that's not changing anytime soon

No further response on your beliefs in this matter, we have voiced our opinions, it's all yours

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if you are a moderate....you might end up being a moderate communist / atheist. But then again America! The land of the free. Your choice. If you are ok with communism...atheism...abortions....LBGTQ....drugs....sex with kids....you are definitely in the right position....get what you want ..... without a fight.

I do not believe the Democratic party to be one of communism and it's just a sensational word used to try and discredit the party. Just as I don't use the word fascist for the Republican party for the same reason. I will also never be an atheist.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no moderates in spiritual warfare. And what is happening politically is actually spiritual warfare. Satan had taken total control of all the governments of the "free" countries, particularly the USA and Australia. So you can either be on the side of the angels, or on the side of the devil. The Democrats and Leftists are Satanic and their response to the Rittenhouse verdict is proof.

I happen to agree with the Democrats about the Rittenhouse verdict because I believe he is guilty, but this is the land of the free and I get to have my own opinion, just like you.

I also do not mix spiritual warfare with politics. Again, it's your opinion that politics here in the USA is spiritual warfare. You are free to believe that, such as I am free to disagree with you. It doesn't mean that I am on the side of the devil. I just have a different viewpoint than you. I will continue to allow you to have yours and I would expect the same respect back without name calling.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve already answered your question.
That’s why I sometimes feel you are trolling me, you either don’t care to read what I am writing or you are deliberately ignoring it.
You haven't directly responded as you did in the question regarding abortion with (Yes! I oppose it) nobody asked if gay sex is sin as you evade the direct question below

Direct Question, "Do you oppose homosexuality"?

Status
Not open for further replies.