~ Don't Get Hoodwinked ~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus , @Nancy, @Rita, @Pearl , @Hidden In Him , @lforrest @Cookie, @Enoch111 , @bbyrd009, @APAK , @Heart2Soul , @Angelina .. @Josho , @aspen , @justbyfaith
@marks @Brakelite2 @marksman @101G @Giuliano, @Grailhunter, @quietthinker @Candidus

Can't remember others, sorry if I forgot your name ♥︎

=====================
Today I want to unburden my heart and hope I have you attention for a moment..

I’m finding that my adult married children ( Good and strong Christian)..and many christian friends …also including many friends of you on this Site .. People right now seem so distracted by what Satan is doing in the earth right now. ( And that is indeed the Devil’s intent. )
We have such an abundance of negative threads all talking about what is going on around us with The Globalists , Covid , Black lives Matter , and everything else.

I am sure Satan is thrilled to have all this attention by Christians right now!

As many of you already know, I am no shrinking closet-type Conspiracy Theorist .
We have studied their plans and been very aware of the plotting since the 60’s.

It just that we, as christians should be "salt and light." ..not adding to the gloom or wringing of our hand with worry.
God has well warned us of these days we are living in …it’s not like we didn’t know all these things would happen. Things may not be happening quite like we thought it would happen …but we knew their end goal. Dethrone God and the worship of Satan ,darkness, and evil, by all the peoples of the world

At the moment it 'looks like' the Globalists are winning ( behind every negative thing coming against our countries and all the people, are the Globalist.. W.W.O.)

But God is not biting His nails …He has folded His hands…*it is Satan’s time, the cup of evil is not quite yet full.
Fasten your seat belt , because it is all going to get much worse.
Maybe not even during this wave, but if not now, it will be growing in silence until more action.

This morning my husband was concerned after reading that some woman had announced that-
“There is no firm evidence that sex with children is harmful.”
My husband went nuts!
I had to reign him in and reminded him of all the things I have said above.
These and other "statements" should no longer shock us , evil is and must have 'it allotted time'. It will all get even 'darker' and far worse before we see the dawn of God's New Day. So Buckle up.

I told my husband- “ If this is going to shake you , then you need to be prepared. “

God has said - “ I will shake all that can be shaken..” The furnace will be seven times hotter...but we will not bow the knee...there is one with us in the fire ...the Son of God...

So, Will you also be shaken?

God has had us 'in training’ throughout all of our christian life.
He will yet manifest His Glorious Church , that He has given to us and covered us with His Armour that He has given for this very time.

To each one of us God is saying what was said to Queen Esther -“ Who knoweth that thou has been brought to the kingdom for such an time as this.”

We do really need to start looking up , changing our focus …stop looking at what the Devil is doing and focus on what God is doing and is preparing in the heavens …if all this is happening here now, much more is happening in God’s realm.

PLEASE, if you feel the ‘need' to start yet another thread about what is happening in the earth…PLEASE also take a moment to also start a thread with some victory in it too! Bring balance to the Site.

Please don’t forget Who’s messengers and ambassador we are supposed to be.
Amen to that sister! I haven't started a new thread lately but was considering starting one today...a positive one!
But as to what you said about people letting the cares of the world upset them then they are falling into Satan's trap....we must keep our eyes on Jesus and go to Him in prayer often! Meditate on the positive!

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen to that sister! I haven't started a new thread lately but was considering starting one today...a positive one!
But as to what you said about letting the cares of the world upset you then you are falling into Satan's trap....we must keep our eyes on Jesus and go to Him in prayer often! Meditate of the positive!

I will have to go back and check my spelling and my auto-correct , because my OP was supposed to be showing how “I” have been concerned by the amount of Christians that seem obsessed with all the things Satan is doing ...
It is I who have been telling OTHERS , my family , friends etc that we should not be as overly concerned or distracted with it all as some seem to be.
I wasn’t aware that I had said that I myself was either worried or concerned!
I’ve always said- God is not worried or wringing His hands , neither should be.

I’ll go back now and re-check the words in the OP.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will have to go back and check my spelling and my auto-correct , because my OP was supposed to be showing how “I” have been concerned by the amount of Christians that seem obsessed with all the things Satan is doing ...
It is I who have been telling OTHERS , my family , friends etc that we should not be as overly concerned or distracted with it all as some seem to be.

No I was using you as in whoever...

Reactions: Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I edited my response....so it says they instead of "you" ...lol.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not sure that Satan needs to bring anyone in to attack - think we are doing that quite well by ourselves - look at all the divisions that exist, all the angst there is between one another- and we are all contributing, joining in. The world takes offence at every opportunity, isn’t that what happens within the threads here. You cannot have a constructive conversation without it turning into a war between posters.
If this is what it’s like in the forum, what’s it like in the churches - or is it that people are more real here. That this is a place to let of steam , frustration.
When I was looking at Nehemiah yesterday the writer of the study book mentioned that when the Israelites left Egypt they did not know how to fight the enemies that surrounded them, they had been enslaved. It’s something they had to learn to do- they spent time in the wilderness learning about relationship with the Lord.
Well, Nehemiah is a picture of redemption, relationship and restoration - but it’s also about doing things WITH the Lord, Nehemiah never lost sight of who he needed.
I am on my own learning curve as I lost sight of ‘ Who ‘ I needed but also I am well aware that we are in a battle, and that takes training and guidance - but no one ever really talks about ‘ HOW ‘ we should be fighting within the currant situations. It’s okay knowing what is going on, quite another to actually ‘ hear ‘ what God is saying to us as individuals or collectively . It strikes me that many convey things that have been laid on their hearts , but often as not many on here don’t want to hear , they just want to carry on talking and doing their own thing. That is not fighting in a spiritual way, it’s doing what the world does.
If we were all humbling ourselves to the Lord, wouldn’t it show itself throughout the forum !?
Rita xx

Amen Rita , my wise friend , well said.

Did you write that at 4am before you went to work? I hope your kids remember to tell you what a great mum you are. Glad you are getting so much mileage out of Nehemiah , I’m in Jonah at the mo, love that book.

Have a good day..ummm afternoon...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I edited my response....so it says they instead of "you" ...lol.

No worries , I just read yours ‘as written’.
I did recheck the OP :)
Mainly because I DID wonder what I had first written , because 101G also posted a number of verses about me no worrying, so I did wonder then , just what I had written! But I forgot to go back then and re-read it. :D

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ Don't Get Hoodwinked ~
OP ^

Right on Helen!

A person first has to Know what IS Right, to recognize what IS Wrong.

The Lord has Offered every man, HIS Right-eousness.

The DIVISION IS:
some will accept His Offering of Righteousness...MANY will not.

The Difference IS:
Gods Righteousness is Supreme and Good.
Mankind's Self-Carnal righteousness IS
Wicked and Evil.

The Big Surprise for the "many" is/and shall be....
God IS JUST.
Everyone Will Receive Exactly what their Heart Desires!

We are Witnessing the Effects of Christ Jesus' DIVISION....and MUST Remember:
Christ Jesus: "HAS" already OVERCOME the World!!

Luke 12:

• [51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
John.7

• [43] So there was a division among the people because of him.
There shall BE "no peace" ON Earth (yet).

I read your OP, as being:
TO: those "IN" the Lord,
Having a NEW Heart, New Spirit, His Gift of Internal PEACE...
Focus ON ones Own Gift of PEACE with Good Cheer and Gladness...
Be patient...We have Many Great Things (God has Already accomplished) we have YET To See.
Excellent!

John 16:
[33] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.
In the world ye shall have tribulation:
but be of good cheer;
I have overcome the world.

Thanks Helen,
Glory to God,
God Bless our Great Lord and you and yours,
Taken

R

Rita

Amen Rita , my wise friend , well said.

Did you write that at 4am before you went to work? I hope your kids remember to tell you what a great mum you are. Glad you are getting so much mileage out of Nehemiah , I’m in Jonah at the mo, love that book.

Have a good day..ummm afternoon...
I am on holiday Helen - I got up early this morning - I have my coffee in one hand and my study on the iPad.
I am loving Nehemiah because I am seeing it in a new light - I have always seen it as part of Israel’s history, never seen it as a picture of us coming out of captivity and being restored before x
Rita x

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay, so most of you would know that I'm not one to shy away from controversy... It conspiracy. And I get you Helen. And I she that we must have a balance in encouraging one another in these very strange times to cleave to Jesus no matter what is going on around us. And that is my exortation also, although I may not emphasise that as often as I might.
That said, let us never ignore or downplay what is going on. And things are going on at all unprecedented level of intensity. The danger though is that there are well meaning concerned Christians who are being deceived into supporting the agendas being driven today. Well meaning otherwise same sensible Christians who have a strong social conscience being sucked into being used as dupes and useful idiots in bringing about the changes we all plainly see taking shape. For example, refunding the police. Getting on the band wagon and protesting the latest "police brutality' in Atlanta without taking cognisance if what actually took place. Supporting certain agendas by social action groups that hide the real agenda behind a facade of caring concern. There are powers at work to destroy America and they have found a voice and found influence far beyond what any of us thought possible. Yes, even more reason to cleave to Jesus. And not just as you've grown accustomed previously.. and not in a religious sense in becoming even more devoted to religious duty or tradition... But truly humbly sighing and crying for the abominations being down in it midst... And calling them out for what they truly are.
And praise Good that we have people like this guy who is unafraid to speak the truth...

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Helen,
I agree with your sentiment in that Christians are not to allow the Darkness to overcome the Light. Christians are not to allow depression and despair into their hearts and minds, because God is always sovereign in the affairs of men.

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. (Isaiah 44:8)

Christians are not to allow the lies being perpetrated through men to deceive them. However, we all need to remember that within God's plan of redemption for both souls and His creation, He has allowed Satan a sliver of time before the Second Coming of Christ, but after the Rapture.

Therefore world events are moving in that direction. Which does not mean that right-thinking individuals (even if they are not believers) should just throw up their hands. There is a great deal that can be done to oppose evil and evildoers. As David said when he saw Goliath "Is there not a cause?"
And as Goliath said when the stone hit his head. "Such a thing never entered my head."

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That said, let us never ignore or downplay what is going on. And things are going on at all unprecedented level of intensity. The danger though is that there are well meaning concerned Christians who are being deceived into supporting the agendas being driven today.
That's right. Even police officers are supporting anarchy. And corporations are giving BLM billions of dollars to destroy America. A lot of Christians believe that sympathizing with the victim mentality is a Christian thing.

But Christ came to set the captives free, and that's what victims need to hear.
BLM. Antifa, and the Nation of Islam need to hear that they must be set free from their hatred and racism. A person is a victim only in his or her own head. And former slave Booker T. Washington proved that over a hundred years ago. He would have given the BLM thugs a swift kick in the butt.

Reactions: Helen and Brakelite

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are preaching to the converted.

It is alright to preach to the converted...even the body of Christ can be edified by things that are given to us in the word.

I was blessed by what @101G said.

People post without talking to God asking for direction... as if they were able to direct themselves properly. They presume that because they quote a scripture verbatim, they must be right. They talk about praying, but how many of them pray or ask for prayer before they forge ahead to win their own case?

I know that when I post, I often stop and ask the Lord to give me the right words to say....especially when I feel that a certain person who responded to me would be able to come up with an answer that might challenge me. I have also made it a general prayer that my words on the internet might be anointed of the Holy Ghost in order that souls might be saved and the church edified.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that when I post, I often stop and ask the Lord to give me the right words to say....especially when I feel that a certain person who responded to me would be able to come up with an answer that might challenge me. I have also made it a general prayer that my words on the internet might be anointed of the Holy Ghost in order that souls might be saved and the church edified.
Your words are the right ones! Hopefully God sees that your heart is pointed in the right direction! Consider the heart of King David! There is none 'good' but One!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That said, let us never ignore or downplay what is going on. And things are going on at all unprecedented level of intensity.

Exactly. We need to stop being potted plants, conservatives and Christians have let society down through inaction. It is not time to step back but to step up.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As lights in a dark place ...

The sun is always shining up above on a dark stormy day !

This world is not our home , we are just passing through. The ‘world’ is a system , but ‘the earth ‘is the Lords !

I can see a dividing coming between “The Virgins”... some are believing the lie...falling asleep, some cannot see the dark hand blind all todays unrest , be it the health crisis or the political unrest ...
God speaks in a ‘still small voice ‘ When we are tuned we can hear it clearly above the daily storm.
His sheep know His voice.

So many ‘voices’ out there ...don’t get distracted ..”Let he that hath an ear to hear , hear...”
Trim the lamp...turn up the light. Let it shine.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As lights in a dark place ...

The sun is always shining up above on a dark stormy day !

This world is not our home , we are just passing through. The ‘world’ is a system , but ‘the earth ‘is the Lords !

I can see a dividing coming between “The Virgins”... some are believing the lie...falling asleep, some cannot see the dark hand blind all todays unrest , be it the health crisis or the political unrest ...
God speaks in a ‘still small voice ‘ When we are tuned we can hear it clearly above the daily storm.
His sheep know His voice.

So many ‘voices’ out there ...don’t get distracted ..”Let he that hath an ear to hear , hear...”
Trim the lamp...turn up the light. Let it shine.

Trimming my lamp today...it has been way too dim for way too long now. No more distractions, no more being swayed about by every wind of doctrine....bless you my bud. We can be so tossed about if we are only listening to other men. Not that we should always close our ears but, discernment is huge! It is something that I've prayed for for years and only lately (last year or 2) that it is total answer to that prayer. Nope, no getting hoodwinked here...although several on here will already think I am hoodwinked, along with most of everyone else on here. Oh well...glad God knows the heart of every person here and, He NEVER gets hoodwinked ;)

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trimming my lamp today...it has been way too dim for way too long now. No more distractions, no more being swayed about by every wind of doctrine....bless you my bud. We can be so tossed about if we are only listening to other men. Not that we should always close our ears but, discernment is huge! It is something that I've prayed for for years and only lately (last year or 2) that it is total answer to that prayer. Nope, no getting hoodwinked here...although several on here will already think I am hoodwinked, along with most of everyone else on here. Oh well...glad God knows the heart of every person here and, He NEVER gets hoodwinked ;)

Haha! True

We only have to post that “God is love “ ....or “Grace wins the day” ...and some will very quickly shout “Hoodwinked, heresy , 92% of all humanity are going to Hell.” :D

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! True

We only have to post that “God is love “ ....or “Grace wins the day” ...and some will very quickly shout “Hoodwinked, heresy , 92% of all humanity are going to Hell.” :D

Just think, if God were a human, there would be NOBODY in heaven :D