Dream And Vision Interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, this verse came to mind and I am sharing it with you...the seers who see vision and dreams are seeing prophetically...if it is prophetic then it should be subject to interpretation by another prophet or by spiritual discernment to test it....so interpretation of dreams is basically a gift or calling that is given to one who operates in the gift of prophesy as well as spiritual discernment. I think you are just getting to hung up on the idea it is not a spiritual "gift"...but it is a result of the use of the gifts of the spirit....as I already mentioned.....
Does this make sense?
Acts 2:17-21 King James Version (KJV)
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Why should it be subject to interpretation by another prophet. The vision or dream was given to that certain prophet to know. Not to go seek what it means. So now the dream or vision is given to the believer to know. And concerning the Old Testament prophet in his role in writing of Scripture, many times he did not know or understand what he wrote. But neither did anyone else, because it was not intended at that time to know.

In our church age, God gives each believer a dream or vision if he wants to. For whatever He is doing with them. And they will know what that is and what it means. It is not usually something that needs to be broadcast. It is personal with the believer and God. And, they have the other gifts of the Spirit working in the Church to support that.

Concerning (Acts 2:17-21) I do not discount the believer now receiving dreams and visions from God at times. But, not all dreams are from God. See again my post #30, and 32.

That God will give now a dream or vision to a believer, is the product of the coming of the Spirit. (Acts 2) is clear. That dream interpretation is a gift of the Spirit is true to the extent that the one who was given the dream understands it. That dream interpretation is given as a gift in the Body of Christ to interpret other's dreams is not true.

Stranger

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Why should it be subject to interpretation by another prophet. The vision or dream was given to that certain prophet to know. Not to go seek what it means. So now the dream or vision is given to the believer to know. And concerning the Old Testament prophet in his role in writing of Scripture, many times he did not know or understand what he wrote. But neither did anyone else, because it was not intended at that time to know.

In our church age, God gives each believer a dream or vision if he wants to. For whatever He is doing with them. And they will know what that is and what it means. It is not usually something that needs to be broadcast. It is personal with the believer and God. And, they have the other gifts of the Spirit working in the Church to support that.

Concerning (Acts 2:17-21) I do not discount the believer now receiving dreams and visions from God at times. But, not all dreams are from God. See again my post #30, and 32.

That God will give now a dream or vision to a believer, is the product of the coming of the Spirit. (Acts 2) is clear. That dream interpretation is a gift of the Spirit is true to the extent that the one who was given the dream understands it. That dream interpretation is given as a gift in the Body of Christ to interpret other's dreams is not true.

Stranger
Well could you back that up with a scripture....i would like to study your foundation of belief.....going to put it to the test....as I should.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you both for answering.

Perhaps the outcome of prophetic dreams can be averted. But looking into this, specificly Pharaoh's dream in Genesis 41. His dreams were examples of some set in stone. He recieved it in two forms.

"The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

So is that a principle useful to interpreting any dreams, to know what can be changed and what not?
In that situation I believe the scriptures says that God hardened Pharaohs heart....so this situation is one where it is indeed set in stone...

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, not all dreams are from God. Most are just dreams.

You are making this assumption like you are an interpreter yourself, are you not? Since you have already categorized that most dreams believers receive are NOT from God? In my experience this is completely false. In fact, the more complicated and difficult a dream appears to be to interpret, the more powerful it usually ends up being once rightly understood.

Interpretations get confirmed in real life to me, to prove that both the dream and the interpretation were from God. So what makes you a better authority on it than me, such that you are telling everyone that their dreams are in all likelihood not from God?
I don't discount that many here have dreams they don't understand. That doesn't make the dreams from God. So when you set yourself as an interpreter of dreams, you must first decide if that dream is really from God or not. You don't know. They apparently don't know. So then you must 'dream' up an interpretation....

So you see, not only do I have to trust that the one with the dream knows it is a dream from God, but that you know it is a dream from God, and then that you interpret it correctly.

LoL. For starters, I don't "dream up" an interpretation (although I appreciate the play on words). It involves seeking God and listening quietly for the what the Spirit of God speaks to me.

But in response to your statement about "deciding whether a dream is from God or not," far more often than not the interpretation I give resonates with the person receiving it because it witnesses with their spirit, and because the Spirit of God resides within both of us, He gives confirmation that we understand together exactly what is being said. I will give you and example.

As the Lord is my witness, this was sent to me at 11:57 AM this morning from a sister I interpreted a dream for. She has been severely overworked in a job she hates that takes her away from time with God, so she felt like maybe she was supposed to start her own business, which would give her more time to spend with God and serve Him. But this is NOT what the Spirit of God said was going to happen in the dream; just the opposite. She formerly had a very good tech job she was laid off from, and if she did not stay alert and focused, praying for that door to open again, she would lose her chance and be stuck working a job she would come to resent and which would keep her preoccupied from spending time with God like she wanted, and very discontent. She partly understood the dream and had the correct interpretation, but with several parts still missing that she didn't understand.

Her exact words to me were as follows:

"This has encouraged me so much, brother. Mainly because I had asked the Holy Spirit to help me to understand the dream before contacting you. So, on one level to get so far as to what the dream meant has boosted my confidence (I had become rather 'dulled' to hearing what the Lord would say - again due to the stresses of work). For you to confirm this plus fill in the gaps for me has been an immense encouragement. Thank you so much ! :clap:

Before going to bed last night I managed to take a quick look at your reply and then went to the Lord before crashing for work today. But on sharing what you'd written with my daughter she reminded me about a telephone conversation I'd had with a contact who worked in IT. The person is also a minister and without realising that he was talking to a fellow believer he spoke a word over me. He'd said not to give up pursuing a role in IT - that God is setting it all out and if it meant waiting until an employee gets a promotion/retires/resigns before my post opens, then I need to be patient and wait. It's there for me. :facepalm: The phone conversation had been last week or the week before and I'd forgotten about it at the time of the dream. Your interpretation brought it all back.

So the jigsaw pieces have fallen into place and I give God all the glory that I had something to hold onto with going into work today.

Brother, may the Lord continue to bless and keep you. Thank you again for being obedient to the Holy Spirit.

God bless you!
[Name withheld]"

I value receiving witness like this, because it is not about starting from the standpoint of "knowing with absolute certainty that the dream is from God" before I even interpret it, but rather seeking the Spirit of God together and coming to a consensus that this is indeed what the Spirit of God is saying, and then acting upon it. You see confirmations of some of the interpretations I gave in this thread because it witnessed with the Spirit they have within them as well. It is not about one man telling others what to do as you suggest frequently in your posts. While I am not angry with you, those words you speak are coming from the Accuser. So please don't condemn the use of interpretation. As the above instance shows (only one of dozens I could show you), it is a blessing to the body of Christ at present, and destined to become even more so in the future, being among the primary gifts we see being manifested among those who belong to Him during the end-times (Joel 2:28).

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well could you back that up with a scripture....i would like to study your foundation of belief.....going to put it to the test....as I should.

Well, I have given several Scriptures in the posts I have given here. You need to be specific if your concerned. What exactly do you need Scripture for? Remember, also, you have no Scripture for dream interpretation being a New Testament spiritual gift. It is only through your and others connection with the Old Testament prophets.

Stranger

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I have given several Scriptures in the posts I have given here. You need to be specific if your concerned. What exactly do you need Scripture for? Remember, also, you have no Scripture for dream interpretation being a New Testament spiritual gift. It is only through your and others connection with the Old Testament prophets.

Stranger
Very well, I will not strive with you as it appears that it will become nothing more of an endless debate.....you will not change my beliefs and I will not change yours so at this point let's just agree to disagree....

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But looking into this, specificly Pharaoh's dream in Genesis 41. His dreams were examples of some set in stone. He recieved it in two forms.

"The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

Yes, and now THIS is a good point. There are some dreams that will not be averted under any circumstances. You see this in Isaiah. You also see it in what God did with Pharaoh. God hardened his heart to make sure he would fulfill the will of God as prophesied to Moses. But understand, this is not usually the case. It is more the exception than the rule. In most instances, the fulfillment is contingent on whether the person changes their course of action or not. But with Pharaoh the Lord had already determined to that there would be no turning back from what had prophesied.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making this assumption like you are an interpreter yourself, are you not? Since you have already categorized that most dreams believers receive are NOT from God? In my experience this is completely false. In fact, the more complicated and difficult a dream appears to be to interpret, the more powerful it usually ends up being once rightly understood.

Interpretations get confirmed in real life to me, to prove that both the dream and the interpretation were from God. So what makes you a better authority on it than me, such that you are telling everyone that they're dreams are in all likelihood not from God?

LoL. For starters, I don't "dream up" an interpretation (although I appreciate the play on words). It involves seeking God and listening quietly for the what the Spirit of God speaks to me.

But in response to your statement about "deciding whether a dream is from God or not," far more often than not the interpretation I give resonates with the person receiving it because it witnesses with their spirit, and because the Spirit of God resides within both of us, He gives confirmation that we understand together exactly what is being said. I will give you and example.

As the Lord is my witness, this was sent to me at 11:57 AM this morning from a sister I interpreted a dream for. She has been severely overworked in a job she hates that takes her away from time with God, so she felt like maybe she was supposed to start her own business, which would give her more time to spend with God and serve Him. But this is NOT what the Spirit of God said was going to happen in the dream; just the opposite. She formerly had a very good tech job she was laid off from, and if she did not stay alert and focused, praying for that door to open again, she would lose her chance and be stuck working a job she would come to resent and which would keep her preoccupied from spending time with God like she wanted, and very discontent. She partly understood the dream and had the correct interpretation, but with several parts still missing that she didn't understand.

Her exact words to me were as follows:

"This has encouraged me so much, brother. Mainly because I had asked the Holy Spirit to help me to understand the dream before contacting you. So, on one level to get so far as to what the dream meant has boosted my confidence (I had become rather 'dulled' to hearing what the Lord would say - again due to the stresses of work). For you to confirm this plus fill in the gaps for me has been an immense encouragement. Thank you so much ! :clap:

Before going to bed last night I managed to take a quick look at your reply and then went to the Lord before crashing for work today. But on sharing what you'd written with my daughter she reminded me about a telephone conversation I'd had with a contact who worked in IT. The person is also a minister and without realising that he was talking to a fellow believer he spoke a word over me. He'd said not to give up pursuing a role in IT - that God is setting it all out and if it meant waiting until an employee gets a promotion/retires/resigns before my post opens, then I need to be patient and wait. It's there for me. :facepalm: The phone conversation had been last week or the week before and I'd forgotten about it at the time of the dream. Your interpretation brought it all back.

So the jigsaw pieces have fallen into place and I give God all the glory that I had something to hold onto with going into work today.

Brother, may the Lord continue to bless and keep you. Thank you again for being obedient to the Holy Spirit.

God bless you!
[Name withheld]"

I value receiving witness like this, because it is not about starting from the standpoint of "knowing with absolute certainty that the dream is from God" before I even interpret it, but rather seeking the Spirit of God together and coming to a consensus that this is indeed what the Spirit of God is saying, and then acting upon it. You see confirmations of some the interpretations I gave in this thread because it witnessed with the Spirit they have within them as well. It is not about one man telling others what to do as you suggest frequently in your posts. While I am not angry with you, those words you speak are coming from the Accuser. So please don't to condemn the use of interpretation. As the above instance shows (only one of dozens I could show you), it is not a blessing to the body of Christ at present, and destined to become even more so in the future, being among the primary gifts we see being manifested among those who belong to Him during the end-times (Joel 2:28).

No, I am making no claim at being an interpreter of dreams. You are basing your claim on your experience. When your experience runs contrary to the Scriptures then I am very suspect.

If there is no 'gift of dream interpretation' why would you seek God to know how to interpret every ones dreams. Do you not think that in the Old Testament period that everyone had dreams. Of course they did. But God did not give to everyone a dream or vision to reveal something. That means not all dreams are of God.

You can give me accounts of your experiences all day long. When they run contrary to Scripture, which I believe they do, then your experience is wrong. You are asking to believe not just your experience, but you.

Stranger

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am making no claim at being an interpreter of dreams.

But you are making a claim by overtly stating that many dreams Christians have are not from God. You made this statement, which means essentially that you have interpreted them to be not of God, does it not?

Reactions: Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That dream interpretation is a gift of the Spirit is true to the extent that the one who was given the dream understands it.
Examples of dream interpretations....by the supernatural, divine power of the Holy Spirit who gave them the interpretation.
Joseph (Genesis 37:1-11): Joseph is one of the most famous dreamers, and one of the most famous dream-interpreters, in the Bible. His first recorded dreams are found in Genesis 37. They showed through easily deciphered symbols that Joseph's family would one day bow to him in respect. His brothers didn't appreciate the dream and in their hatred sold Joseph into slavery. Eventually, Joseph ended up in prison in Egypt.

Pharaoh's cupbearer and baker (Genesis 40): While in prison Joseph interpreted some dreams of Pharaoh's cupbearer and baker. With God's guidance, he explained that the cupbearer would return to Pharaoh's service, but the baker would be killed.

Pharaoh (Genesis 41): Two years later, Pharaoh himself had a dream which Joseph interpreted. God’s purpose was to raise Joseph to second-in-command over Egypt and to save the Egyptians and the Israelites from a horrible famine.

Samuel (1 Samuel 3): Samuel had his first vision as a young boy. God told him that judgment was coming upon the sons of Samuel’s mentor, Eli. The young Samuel was faithful to relay the information, and God continued to speak to Samuel through the rest of his life.

The Midianite and Amalekite armies (Judges 7:12-15): The pagan enemies of Israel had a divinely inspired dream. God told Gideon to sneak into the enemy camp at night, and there in the outposts of the camp, Gideon overheard an enemy soldier relate a dream he had just had. The interpretation, from another enemy soldier, mentioned Gideon by name and predicted that Israel would win the battle. Gideon was greatly encouraged by this revelation.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so we know your opinion, Stranger.
Enough of side tracking this thread.
Please.

Let's go back to
Dream And Vision Interpretation Please.

My apologies for this, Triumph. Sometimes this sort of thing has to be addressed, or it keeps cropping up over and over again. Some forums eventually designate a safe area so that interpretations can be presented without outside interference from naysayers. But that's when you have those who continually like to badger. I don't take Stranger for the badgering type. He's probably just stating his case is all.

Reactions: Triumph1300

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I didn't say that. God can and does reveal things to His people. And He sometimes uses dreams or visions to do so. What I am saying is that there is no gift of dream interpretation given to a believer. And there are plenty of gifts of the Holy Spirit that will work toward revealing anything to you that God wants revealed to you. That doesn't discount you having a dream or vision that God may give to encourage, or enforce, or warn.

Stranger
It may not be spelled out in scripture, but does that mean it does not exist? Are there not musicians with gifts from God in different areas of instruments played or voices raised in song? To say so definitely that God has not done something because it is not written in scripture or we have no experience with it would be I believe to limit God without cause.

Because God spoke to Elijah in a still small voice certainly does not mean that is the only way God speaks to anyone.

Then again consider these two men:

"And there was there with us a young man, an Hebrew, servant to the captain of the guard; and we told him, and he interpreted to us our dreams; to each man according to his dream he did interpret.
And it came to pass, as he interpreted to us, so it was; me he restored unto mine office, and him he hanged.
Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it.
And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace." Gen 41:12-16

In spite of Joseph's words, "It is not in me", I would hesitate to say that he did not have a gift from God to interpret dreams. Someone who has a special gift from God certainly should recognize the source of the gift and anything that comes through him. It still seems to be to have been his gift.

Similarly consider what was said about Daniel:

"There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;
Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation." Dan 5:11-12

Are gifts from God divided always between what He was able to give in the OT versus the NT? Are the gifts of God limited the those specifically mentioned in scripture? The scriptures themselves are hardly complete, are they? Is there not more with regard to God and the things of God than that which is written?

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But interpretation of dreams is not one of them.

Yes, Stranger, you mentioned this now several times.
I am very saddened that another thread is now in the process of becoming a battled ground.
Could we please invite people, again, to post their dreams?
I find this very interesting and was looking forward to more dreams and testimonies.
If you don't agree with the subject that's fine, just leave it alone and let it take it's course.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you are making a claim by overtly stating that many dreams Christians have are not from God. You made this statement, which means essentially that you have interpreted them to be not of God, does it not?

If you quote all of what I said, instead of a selected sentence of your choice, you would have your answer. As I stated in the same post why not all dreams are from God. Something you didn't want to be seen in your response.

So, no I have not interpreted any dreams. I recognize that not all dreams are from God. Go back and reread.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Stranger, you mentioned this now several times.
I am very saddened that another thread is now in the process of becoming a battled ground.
Could we please invite people, again, to post their dreams?
I find this very interesting and was looking forward to more dreams and testimonies.
If you don't agree with the subject that's fine, just leave it alone and let it take it's course.

Don't be sad. Just stay away if you don't like it. All that I have said is in the context of the subject.

You say 'stay away if you don't like it'. I will remember that one pardner.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Examples of dream interpretations....by the supernatural, divine power of the Holy Spirit who gave them the interpretation.
Joseph (Genesis 37:1-11): Joseph is one of the most famous dreamers, and one of the most famous dream-interpreters, in the Bible. His first recorded dreams are found in Genesis 37. They showed through easily deciphered symbols that Joseph's family would one day bow to him in respect. His brothers didn't appreciate the dream and in their hatred sold Joseph into slavery. Eventually, Joseph ended up in prison in Egypt.

Pharaoh's cupbearer and baker (Genesis 40): While in prison Joseph interpreted some dreams of Pharaoh's cupbearer and baker. With God's guidance, he explained that the cupbearer would return to Pharaoh's service, but the baker would be killed.

Pharaoh (Genesis 41): Two years later, Pharaoh himself had a dream which Joseph interpreted. God’s purpose was to raise Joseph to second-in-command over Egypt and to save the Egyptians and the Israelites from a horrible famine.

Samuel (1 Samuel 3): Samuel had his first vision as a young boy. God told him that judgment was coming upon the sons of Samuel’s mentor, Eli. The young Samuel was faithful to relay the information, and God continued to speak to Samuel through the rest of his life.

The Midianite and Amalekite armies (Judges 7:12-15): The pagan enemies of Israel had a divinely inspired dream. God told Gideon to sneak into the enemy camp at night, and there in the outposts of the camp, Gideon overheard an enemy soldier relate a dream he had just had. The interpretation, from another enemy soldier, mentioned Gideon by name and predicted that Israel would win the battle. Gideon was greatly encouraged by this revelation.

Your examples are of the Old Testament. I have addressed this. Pleas go back and reread. If you don't know if you should go back or not, cast lots if you must.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may not be spelled out in scripture, but does that mean it does not exist? Are there not musicians with gifts from God in different areas of instruments played or voices raised in song? To say so definitely that God has not done something because it is not written in scripture or we have no experience with it would be I believe to limit God without cause.

Because God spoke to Elijah in a still small voice certainly does not mean that is the only way God speaks to anyone.

Then again consider these two men:

"And there was there with us a young man, an Hebrew, servant to the captain of the guard; and we told him, and he interpreted to us our dreams; to each man according to his dream he did interpret.
And it came to pass, as he interpreted to us, so it was; me he restored unto mine office, and him he hanged.
Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it.
And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace." Gen 41:12-16

In spite of Joseph's words, "It is not in me", I would hesitate to say that he did not have a gift from God to interpret dreams. Someone who has a special gift from God certainly should recognize the source of the gift and anything that comes through him. It still seems to be to have been his gift.

Similarly consider what was said about Daniel:

"There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;
Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation." Dan 5:11-12

Are gifts from God divided always between what He was able to give in the OT versus the NT? Are the gifts of God limited the those specifically mentioned in scripture? The scriptures themselves are hardly complete, are they? Is there not more with regard to God and the things of God than that which is written?

First of all, I do not say what I do due to lack of 'experience' of it. I say what I do due to 'experience' not being the determiner as whether it is from God or not. The determiner is the Word of God. And you are starting out with there being no gifts of the Spirit labeled as an 'interpreter of dreams'. So, now you have to convince yourself and others, that just because it is not in the Bible, doesn't mean God is not using it. Just because God did not say it is a gift, doesn't mean it isn't a gift. Therefore, it really doesn't matter what God says. It just matters what you say.

Playing musical instrument is not a spiritual gift. satan is quite a musical creature. Perhaps even a choir director.

I have already answered the Old Testament illustrations of those who interpreted dreams. You might go back and read those and then tell me where you think I am wrong. And, Daniels interpretation was only received in (Dan. 5.) due to his ability to tell the dream first before giving the interpretation in (Dan. 2). So, try that on your dream interpreter. Tell him you have a dream and that he needs to both tell you the dream and then give you the interpretation. That way he can lie to you and then you can lie to me.

God has given us what He wants us to know and how to function at this time. To believe that we can go outside of that is great danger. Why wouldn't Eve have been justified in saying the same thing. Surely she could have said, yes I know God has told us this but there is so much more to God for us to know. Well, you bet there is. But not for now.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, so we know your opinion, Stranger.
Enough of side tracking this thread.
Please.

Agree, @Stranger is hijacking this thread.
The topic issue is not about who believes in 'God dreams" and who doesn't ,or who believes in interpretation of dreams and who doesn't.

If someone is not interested in this thread, they don't have to read it. Interruptions in an ongoing conversation are not polite. :(

Last edited: