Dream of one of the reasons for Gods anger>

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alan McDougallL

Nov 24, 2012
Hi I am new

Hi, I have just found your site and at last some sanity in all this mess around us. I agree with everything you state in your article on blasphemy.

I had a profound dream/ vision yesterday and would like you to read it and comment on please!

In Jesus
Alan McDougall

Dream from God date 24/11/2012

Alan Grant McDougall age 71 at time of dream

Summary

Note! In the dream, I was really an observer seeing the events in the objective of one of the people at the party. I am a born again Christian for over 30 years and have left that type of life style long long ago.

What was revealed to me in this dream was that not everything is just black and white with salvation, although the only way to our loving God always remains through Jesus Christ our lord on both heaven and in the earth

For those who might doubt this I will give an explanation after I have described the dream.

THE DREAM IS VERY GRAPHIC BUT I REPORT ONLY WHAT I SAW THAT DAY

…………………………………………………………………………………………

During a nap, this morning I had a profound and lucid dream that I am sure is a message from God to Christians in order for them to understand some aspect of God’s judgment of sinners both in this world and in the next world in the afterlife.

I found my self in a party situation of a free sex nature, there was a demonic being of some type of enormous strength and sexual insatiable powers. He went around both raping woman and sexually satisfying woman even against their will. Everything was bright and extremely pleasurable, even euphoric and the people could not get enough of it. It seemed that only the evil being was giving sexual pleasure to the people at the party, both to med and woman in attendance. It was just like a swingers party but much more depraved and the demon that had a continuous erection of his huge penis went around sexually satiating all human there. However, no one ever got satisfied and always wanted more from him.

I saw no food or water at these parties, just a lot of people entangled in sexual bliss. we were informed we were indeed in heaven where everyone had a free will to do anything they liked without consequences , no matter how depraved it was all just fun..

I admit I was there and enjoying myself, having great pleasure and constant orgasms. the demon kept showing us how powerful he was saying even God could not stop him and we could enjoy eternity with him in a state of perpetual self and combined pleasure, we were told the outside of this realm was really hell with very limited free will and was dim grey cold and very unlike the great place of pleasure and fun that was our present domain.

I noticed that a clergyman and his wife came to the party and after a while, he got a disturbed look on his face and insisted he and his wife leave immediately. Later I found out this action led to the salvation of both his and his wife’s souls and they are in heaven now.

Someone gave me a book I think was written by the demon but it was under a human author’s name, maybe an atheist. I read it with great enjoyment because it explained many mysteries about the universe, science and things that interested me due to my being insatiably curious about everything one could contemplate. there were also dark side to these stories but the demon told me I had no need to read that all, I had only to concern myself was to have as much fun, pleasure as possible all the time and only to do things that furthered that selfish aim. Of course, he was also addressing all the people at this party while he was speaking to me. He was a very friendly fellow not at all frightening, as one would suppose a demon to be.

While I was looking through the books great pictures, some of a sexual nature but not really perverted in anyway, others about the universe, astronomy, science I came across a page that had been torn out of the book, turning to the demon I asked him why this particular page had been ripped out of the book and all the other pictures left in.

He said because that picture was the ultimate blasphemy, I thought this odd why a demon would care about a blasphemous picture. I never found out what this picture was; only that it depicted the highest form of blasphemy against the one and holy God and his divine son the lord Jesus Christ.

The moment after posing the question to the demon, he changed into a human, then a realization overcame me and I realized our immortal souls were in the greatest danger of eternal damnation.

It now became I that was addressing the people there, I said to them all those who want to leave this place right now and who do not believe this is heaven stand up and follow me out of the door, of which I opened and left? About six people followed me out of the possible twenty that had attended the party. The others preferred to remain because they were told that they could exist in this pleasurable bliss of sexual ecstasy for eternity. I somehow knew this was a lie and they were all going ultimately to hell with the demon that had deceived them, but they had no excuse just like me deep down in their hearts they knew right from wrong, because God had imprinted this information into each of their hearts by means of their individual consciences. The place outside the door was not as bright as inside, much quieter and someone shouted out at us from inside, “you have been fooled and deceived by the devil and in reality are now in hell”. I became confused even frightened that we had made a huge mistake, by leaving heaven and entering hell.

While we were outside in what appeared to be a mild greyish day, we began to play catch the ball but with large rocks that we all could just pick up easily throw to each other and catch with ease, not matter how large the rocks were. I now knew we were having fun enjoying ourselves in a healthy completive way, much unlike the extreme pleasure in the house of depravity we had just left behind us.

We were then all taken to a room by a train of some sort or the other. There we were told we were to be given a test or examination of some sort or the other, which the reason for this test became obvious to all of us later.

This test involved a number of word scrabble like puzzles on a blue sheet of paper due to my poor eyesight I could not see all the questions clearly, anyway I did my best and remember having to unscramble a number of word under the title “sales” squinting my best in the dim light I could not make out the letters I asked the moderator to brighten the light and he refused. I then commanded him in the name of God to increase the light and he promptly complied.

I had by this time, unscrambled all the letters in the sales question except two of them

VDLOE

This is what I saw on one question, note I am very bad at scrabble and time was running out, then it came to me I could be unscrambled to read into "loved” and I wrote that word on the test sheet. I had completed all the answers except one, but only on the saved column

A person came into the room and took three of us out into another room and said we had passed the test, because “God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son , that whosoever believes on him shall not perish but have ever lasting life”

We all wept and Jesus took us all to himself and then we truly knew joy, peace and a love that passes all understanding.

I never found out what happened to those that failed the test.

We were then taken on a tour through history I remember we saw the ship Titanic but much of there it will detail later for those interested in this dream vision

I asked God about history and the destiny of people in the world after death

Note!! I have nothing against Roman Catholic people and know almost nothing about the Roman Empire or the history of the atrocities of these people. Points on the map were pointed out to me with arrows coming from these points.

Two of these points I remember, Roman Empire and the Roman Catholic Church. Of course, countless other people are going to be judged not only them. There is only one-way to God, however, this is of course the Lord Jesus Christ.

I admit what I saw was very strange but I can report only what I saw and some people might ask about Hitler or some other evil tyrant, but I saw nothing about them

A line was drawn from the Vatican straight into hell, no judgment; just straight into hell, the worst place of hell that even God does not want to look into. Why because they are the adulterous and perverted of Gods truth. The Roman Empire went to judgment not direct to hell like the Catholic Church demons in the Vatican. Again I stress that I have nothing against Roman Catholic people , my best childhood friend is a Roman Catholic , and I an sure this judgments are not for people like him who are just victims of the adulterous organization. Even the Moslem's do not seem to be under this terrible judgment of God.

Then I lost consciousness and woke up, still in the dream alone in a sort of very bright recovery room.

I got up in this peaceful place and found I was floating about an inch from the floor in the normal walking upright position. I floated over to a mirror looked at myself in it and saw I was much like my awake self, except I appeared much younger, healthier. My eyes were very clear, unlike the bloodshot eyes I really have, my face was full of light and very pale, but I was not a spirit and had a body of some sort. I then floated to the other side of the room looked at myself again. Then I finally floated back to the bed in the dream and then woke up in this world of awakeness got up and decided to write this dream down before I forgot its contents.

There is more to the dream I saw my pet dog Bully there, who I had loved so much as a young boy, he was my best friend ever.

Some people who selected by God I think because some righteousness is in them and if given the chance during life they would have accepted Jesus while alive..

Finally, I ordered to read Psalms 101 and 51 daily to purify my soul and body

God Bless in Jesus our Lord and Saviour

Alan

Alan McDougall