End time predictions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living to be 85 or 120yrs old I don't know. just know I will be here.
Some thing for you to ponder is the statement Jesus made in Mat 24 mark 13 and luk 21 about the end time. ( But for the elect sake those days have been shortened ) Past tense. The decision has been made back then.
Then in Rev. I think it's 9 or 12 It talks about 5 months and the season of the Locust. May through Sep. ( also 5 months )
Daniels 7 yr trib. may have been changed to 5 months. Things could go down very quickly.

Gods word doesnt change, if he says something will happen, then it will happen exactly the way he said it. The first five months of Apollyons two hundred million strong locust army is only the first woe. There will be a lot more from where that came from. After that five month period, four angels are let loose from the Euphrates river who are given command of the locusts to set the world ablaze, as the locusts are also given the power to literally rain down fire and brimstone which John says kills a third of the earths population.

I've made videos about when this would occur during Apollyons appearence. I made it clear that this could be occurring during his conquests across Europe, Africa and the middle east as he makes his way towards Israel. The Jews are gonna love this guy because to them, he will be their long awaited king, coming to set the world straight. They will be so in love with him that they will even build a temple for the guy. They want a fierce king so much, and God will give them exactly that, and they will regret it. If there is another world war coming, then the real war occurs after the beast rises from the pit, not before. It will be the most brutal war the world will ever see.

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I assume you had a Vision; but have you ever considered that you should not have told anyone about it?
Are Christians commanded to explain their Visions and dreams?
It is really a Prophesy (because you are essentially setting a date for His return), and if it does not come to pass, what effect does it have on Christians and non-Christians?
Christians are not edified (maybe just you are edified), and non-Christians mock and continue in their un-belief.

Hello Tabletalk. It was not a vision. It was an experience, wide a wake, I felt it. ( not telling any one ) For many yrs I did just that. I didn't understand it. That caused me to study end time prophesy, read the Bible cover to cover, That does not make me an expert but I do know a lot about the bible. Some people dismissed it out of hand, others felt touched with joy some said they got goose bumps others acted like they got hit by something when they heard my story.

But like I said I read the bible, I can't quote chapter and verse. But when I read " that which God tells you in secret Shout from the roof tops" So that's what I do.

My job is to tell anyone who will listen That Jesus is coming back in my life time, with no fear and no apology. people can believe it or reject it. It's between them and God. God bless.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods word doesnt change, if he says something will happen, then it will happen exactly the way he said it. The first five months of Apollyons two hundred million strong locust army is only the first woe. There will be a lot more from where that came from. After that five month period, four angels are let loose from the Euphrates river who are given command of the locusts to set the world ablaze, as the locusts are also given the power to literally rain down fire and brimstone which John says kills a third of the earths population.

I've made videos about when this would occur during Apollyons appearence. I made it clear that this could be occurring during his conquests across Europe, Africa and the middle east as he makes his way towards Israel. The Jews are gonna love this guy because to them, he will be their long awaited king, coming to set the world straight. They will be so in love with him that they will even build a temple for the guy. They want a fierce king so much, and God will give them exactly that, and they will regret it. If there is another world war coming, then the real war occurs after the beast rises from the pit, not before. It will be the most brutal war the world will ever see.

You seam very knowledgeable about the bible, I have read that also, but what about the statement I referred to about Jesus shortening those days?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seam very knowledgeable about the bible, I have read that also, but what about the statement I referred to about Jesus shortening those days?

That's the last trumpet which doesn't occur until Revelation 11. But the saints are still here as decribed in later chapters such as 13, so the end is not quite yet. The last trumpet is about more than just Christ's return, its also about ushering in the next and last phase of Apollyons rule. If you want to know exactly when our catching up in the clouds will occur, it happens in Revelation 15, which is right before Gods seven vial judgement.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some thing for you to ponder is the statement Jesus made in Mat 24 mark 13 and luk 21 about the end time. ( But for the elect sake those days have been shortened ) Past tense.
Past tense, indeed. This refers to "Israel [My elect]", for whom Christ came.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Past tense, indeed. This refers to "Israel [My elect]", for whom Christ came.

Hello Scotta. By past tense I don't mean old testament, I mean like a month or year or two before Jesus made the statement.
"My Elect's sake" I think is talking about the 144'000 sealed by God, alive at the end time.

That's the last trumpet which doesn't occur until Revelation 11. But the saints are stil here as decribed in later chapters such as 13, so the end is not quite yet. The last trumpet is about more than just Christ's return, its also about ushering in the next and last phase of Apollyons rule

Yes the transition.. But I still think the time is going to be compressed some how.

If you want to know exactly when our catching up in the clouds will occur, it happens in Revelation 15, which is right before Gods seven vial judgement.

I agree. and it will probable be in Sep. on the feast of Trumpets .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Scotta. By past tense I don't mean old testament, I mean like a month or year or two before Jesus made the statement.
"My Elect's sake" I think is talking about the 144'000 sealed by God, alive at the end time.
Well, if you are referring to Jesus' time, meaning that "generation"...then, yes indeed, for it says: "this time." And, yes, these are the 144,000...which tells us something about the timing of those things spoken of in Revelations.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seam very knowledgeable about the bible

default_24.gif

Thanks, I needed that...

Reactions: pompadour

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the transition.. But I still think the time is going to be compressed some how.

Well, people believe that this will occur over seven years, that chunk between Revelation chapter 9 to 13. I don't see how it can get anymore compressed than that. In any case we're gonna be glad those days are cut short because the persecution during the Great Tribulation will feel like 70 years.

I agree. and it will probable be in Sep. on the feast of Trumpets .

Maybe. :)

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I was about 10 at the time. I was standing in the street in front of my house, summer time. I got hit by a strong gust of wind
( the Holy Spirit comes like a mighty rushing wind ) that come from behind me and from above me. When it hit me I ducked because it startled me. I saw that the wind did not blow up any dust on the street. so I turned around to see where the wind came from. that is to say that is what I tried to do. but I was stuck crouched over, I tried to stand up and turn around but I could not move. Then I heard a voice say ( You will be alive when Jesus returns ) Then I felt like some one took a heavy weight off of my shoulders. Then I stood up and felt as lite as a feather. Then I was filled ( like over stuffed ) with joy peace and happiness. There are no words to describe the feeling. Then that faded a way and then my hole body tingled, like when your hand or foot fall asleep.
Not some thing I just dreamed up. Like I said I could tell many story's about how I could have and should have died, But God will keep His word. .

dreams are suspect and mostly untrue and just wild or silly imagination whether weak or vivid and are of two kinds viz night dreaming and day dreaming - this is accepted but what is not accepted is that there are day mares just as there are night mares - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Well, people believe that this will occur over seven years, that chunk between Revelation chapter 9 to 13. I don't see how it can get anymore compressed than that. In any case we're gonna be glad those days are cut short because the persecution during the Great Tribulation will feel like 70 years.

Maybe. :)

cant find it or put my finger on it right away but somewhere we are told the reason why He delays His coming - this is not understood or accepted - twinc

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
cant find it or put my finger on it right away but somewhere we are told the reason why He delays His coming - this is not understood or accepted - twinc

I don't recall anything like this being stated beyond Jesus saying that he cuts it all short for the elects sake, and because no flesh will be saved otherwise. This speaks to how bad things are really going to get. Those days won't be like anything anybody has ever gone through before. You won't be sitting here typing away at a computer talking about it. As a saint, you will either be on the run in hiding, or you will be dead. And really, this goes for any soul on earth that won't go along with the beast kingdom.

(Matthew 24:15-22) "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand {16} Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: {17} Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: {18} Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. {19} And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! {20} But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: {21} For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. {22} And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened."

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dreams are suspect and mostly untrue and just wild or silly imagination whether weak or vivid and are of two kinds viz night dreaming and day dreaming - this is accepted but what is not accepted is that there are day mares just as there are night mares - twinc

Maybe you should read my post again, It was not a dream or a vision, and not wild or silly imagination.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Back in the 80's I was sitting with a pastor who believed that he would see the start of the Millennium Age. Sadly, he has been dead for around 16 years and his dream of seeing the beginning of the Millennium Age did not come to pass.

It is also highly unlikely that I will see the beginning of the Millennium Age based on the timeline given in the parable of the fig tree, which still has another 24-30 years to run yet, but that is dependant on whether the budding of the fig tree occurs because of an early or late spring which makes the length of time to the beginning of the Summer Season of harvest a little unpredictable.

In our near future we know that, the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 will be judged in heaven, that the kings of the earth will be judged on the earth and that both the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 and the kings gathered at Armageddon because of the signs and wonders recently performed by the three foul and evil frog like spirits, will be imprisoned in a pit to await their time of punishment many days into heir future. That Christ will be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him and that God during the time of these kings will establish His everlasting Kingdom here on the earth and that the foundational truth will be revealed from heaven as a rock untouched by human hands that Jesus is truly the Son of God.

Because Armageddon marks the end of the 2,300 years of the gentile heathens trampling the sanctuary of the temple, that Israel will then be save to become a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.

Yes Christ will be seen fleetingly at this time twice: - the first time He will be seen afar off by Israel bringing judgement to the kings of the earth at Armageddon and the second time as the groom coming to collect His Bride.

How many time that Christ will be seen after that on the face of the earth we do not know, but we are told that at the end of the Millennium Age after the Gog Magog battles lead by Satan against Jerusalem and the Saints that Christ will come in all of His Glory with the realms of heaven to Judge the peoples of the earth, but this event is still in our distant future.

If I see the beginning of the Millennium age, then I will give glory unto God for being allowed to see it, and if I die before it occurs, then I will see it all unfold from a very different location, but I will still be praising God.

Shalom

Reactions: Helen

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in the 80's I was sitting with a pastor who believed that he would see the start of the Millennium Age. Sadly, he has been dead for around 16 years and his dream of seeing the beginning of the Millennium Age did not come to pass.

It is also highly unlikely that I will see the beginning of the Millennium Age based on the timeline given in the parable of the fig tree, which still has another 24-30 years to run yet, but that is dependant on whether the budding of the fig tree occurs because of an early or late spring which makes the length of time to the beginning of the Summer Season of harvest a little unpredictable.

In our near future we know that, the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 will be judged in heaven, that the kings of the earth will be judged on the earth and that both the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 and the kings gathered at Armageddon because of the signs and wonders recently performed by the three foul and evil frog like spirits, will be imprisoned in a pit to await their time of punishment many days into heir future. That Christ will be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him and that God during the time of these kings will establish His everlasting Kingdom here on the earth and that the foundational truth will be revealed from heaven as a rock untouched by human hands that Jesus is truly the Son of God.

Because Armageddon marks the end of the 2,300 years of the gentile heathens trampling the sanctuary of the temple, that Israel will then be save to become a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.

Yes Christ will be seen fleetingly at this time twice: - the first time He will be seen afar off by Israel bringing judgement to the kings of the earth at Armageddon and the second time as the groom coming to collect His Bride.

How many time that Christ will be seen after that on the face of the earth we do not know, but we are told that at the end of the Millennium Age after the Gog Magog battles lead by Satan against Jerusalem and the Saints that Christ will come in all of His Glory with the realms of heaven to Judge the peoples of the earth, but this event is still in our distant future.

If I see the beginning of the Millennium age, then I will give glory unto God for being allowed to see it, and if I die before it occurs, then I will see it all unfold from a very different location, but I will still be praising God.

Shalom
:( So many do not understand the parable of the fig tree.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha no kidding, like 1948 has something to do with it or something, sheesh.
There are indeed signs from God for all generations, for all generations are evil, and it is "an evil generation that seeks a sign" - including this one.

Reactions: bbyrd009

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I was only given one prophesy, When I was 10 years old, The Holy Spirit told me I will be alive when Jesus returns.
I am 75 years old, truly there can't be much time left.

I would say your chances are very good.The son of perdition has become king of the north.He's already shown an interest in nukes.
The beast of the middle east is seeking to have his kingdom become a cashless society .

Reactions: pompadour