End time predictions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only given one prophesy, When I was 10 years old, The Holy Spirit told me I will be alive when Jesus returns.
I am 75 years old, truly there can't be much time left.
We shall all see Him at an hour we do not know. Until then we can see Him anytime, with no need to wait. But we need to see Him "as He is."

Hint: When Jesus gave up His life, what did He commit to the Father to whom He was going?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Not a good comparison. He passed away. I'm still here. and will remain until Jesus returns. You just have to wait and see if you can out last me. God bless
i wonder if you might relay whatever experience you may have had with finding yourself in the place of Esau? ty

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still here. and will remain until Jesus returns. You just have to wait and see if you can out last me. God bless

I was reading some of your notes on here pompadour, and I believe you. I think the second coming is just around the corner. I think the end times started already, but slipped in unrecognized. Like Jesus' first coming slipped in without Him being recognized by the majority.

Some thing for you to ponder is the statement Jesus made in Mat 24 mark 13 and luk 21 about the end time. ( But for the elect sake those days have been shortened ) Past tense. The decision has been made back then.
Then in Rev. I think it's 9 or 12 It talks about 5 months and the season of the Locust. May through Sep. ( also 5 months )
Daniels 7 yr trib. may have been changed to 5 months.

I think it might have been designated to be the last third of a 1260 day period. I found a 420 day spot marked out by the sun, moon and stars. But that slice of time shortened on the front end by seven sevens, or 49 days, gives us 371 days until the sun is "darkened" and the moon will not give it's light. If the first and last day that Noah spent inside the ark are counted inclusively as full days, then it would have been about 371 days. Jesus said that our end time tribulation would be the worst time ever such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. So I don't think it could last any longer than the time Noah endured the flood. Just like in the days of Noah. If this is true, the fig tree will shed it's winter fruit when shaken by a mighty wind.

Things could go down very quickly.

This is how I think it's going to be as well. All of the crazy and dramatic events occurring very quickly. Like lightning coming from the east and shining to the west, and behold I come quickly.

Reactions: pompadour

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was not bragging on me, I was bragging on God. I can not add one minute to my life. But God could keep me alive for the next 1000 yrs If He wanted to. His promise will not fail. No mater what comes down the road.

Reactions: Helen

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, but now you have apparently taken another breath, see,
now you sound different iow

Sorry. If I sounded conceited, I'm not, I have just had so many people dismiss me as a cook of some sort and I get a little disappointed and I shouldn't. It's God's fight, not mine.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Sorry. If I sounded conceited
not at all, that i can detect
It's God's fight, not mine.
i'm not even sure how a baby boomer can even get to there mentally without God, that in itself is a pretty big witness imo.
if i were raised in the 50s, i doubt i would be in that good a shape tbh

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not at all, that i can detect
Thanks

i'm not even sure how a baby boomer can even get to there mentally without God, that in itself is a pretty big witness imo.
if i were raised in the 50s, i doubt i would be in that good a shape tbh

Yes for my age I'm doing well. Have some old age issues but every thing still works except for the Gallbladder, had that removed.
I still have enough left to finish the race.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the time is now.
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecc 3:1
"A time to love, and a time to hate... " Ecc 3:8

God always knows what time it is. Do we?

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecc 3:1
"A time to love, and a time to hate... " Ecc 3:8

God always knows what time it is. Do we?

Jesus said that " No one knows the day or the hr." But In Mat. 24, Mark 13, Luk 21, Jesus told us the season.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus said that " No one knows the day or the hr."
1)a clever way of relating that the event happens differently for everyone, and even may not happen for everyone, couched in language that recognizes that many people sought then and still seek now a literal application, a "sign," a manifestation of the Spirit into the physical realm, without their having to do any work for it or be responsible. (As they were listening to this, He went on to tell a parable because He was near Jerusalem, and they thought the kingdom of God was going to appear right away)
2)so much for Jesus being God, huh?
3) see, no one knows the day or the hour because it is entirely up to you. I agree that you will likely come and meet Him in the clouds (of witnesses) before you die, just like that other guy likely did--be interesting to read anything he wrote or said before he died, he was a pastor, i think?
But In Mat. 24, Mark 13, Luk 21, Jesus told us the season.
yes, and you are free to interpret those logically as well, if that is what seems right to you. Of course most of that has already "literally" occurred anyway, 70 ad or whatever, unless you ascribe to the other camp, who seeks different signs, but i suggest that there is a third path, that few take or even consider, at least until they get to about your age, i am noticing, and have managed to find your measure of grace.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Well back in 1966 an old elder at a church was convinced that God had told him that he would not die until Jesus had returned.
Sadly, the old chap is long gone...I hope he still died in faith bless him."

ah kinda pre-youtube i guess lol