End Time views

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(Elf;44106)
Scripture please! And in the context, show me where it says He will reign on earth ...By scripture show me why it is necessary for Christ to reign on this earth ..... Why did Jesus go back to heaven after his resurrection, if he really wanted to establish an earthly kingdom? Why didn't Jesus just stay on earth when He was here? .
It is fairly clear the 1000 year reign will be down here on earth. It clearly says they are resurrected and "came to life". I expect they will have resurrected bodies similar to Jesus when he came back the first time. (ie: he walked the earth , ate and drank with the believers etc.)..........THEY CAME TO LIFE .... and reigned with Christ a thousand years......This is the first resurrection......... they will be priests of God and of Christ ...... and will reign with him for a thousand years.....Even more clearly it is shown to be here on literal earth because Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle ... this is here on earth , it is not anywhere else.It is also clear that ........ fire came down from heaven and devoured them ...... in other words it happens on earth . No other meaning is possible.Arnie M.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(Elf;43883)
Can I ask you a couple questions? If you don't answer them I understand why, many people with your belief I have asked and they couldn't answer.1) If the rapture is mentioned in Matthew 24, as many say it is, then where is the second coming mentioned in Matthew 24?2) If the great tribulation "Daniel 12:1, Matthew 24:21" is GLOBAL, why did Jesus only tell those living in Judea to flee to the mountains, Matthew 24:16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.3) Why do you say the church is not mentioned after Revelation 4:1, when Revelation 22:16 says it was written to the churches? I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
I have never once used Matthew 24 or Daniel 12 on this forum .As far as the Church in revelation , it is not mentioned after the letters to the seven churches. "Saints" are mentioned but not the church. It is a seperate study to determine who the "saints" are referring to.As far as Jesus mentioning the churches in Revelation 22 it is simply Jesus saying he sent his angel to give us this testimony (Book of revelation) . Furthermore Jesus cannot be addressing a literal church at the end of revelation. At this point it is over. Everything has been made new (for eternity). The church as we know it no longer exists.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Just butting in here gentlemen first of all Arnie the church is mentioned in rev only the terminally has changed see my post #126 Secondly Elf you are right this does take place on earth in fact we never ever leave earth Heaven is where Christ is the millenium is here on earth and eternity is here on earth We are ALL changed into spirit bodies at the second coming 7th trump but as Arnie and I agree here there is 1000 literal reign where the first resurrected are those that overcome until the end with the saints already in heaven reign with Christafter this 1000 years Satan is loosed for a little while to test those who were taught in the millenium and then there will be a new heaven and new earth forever no where unless we die are we told we are going to heaven

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(Elf;44106)
dispensationalism premillenialism view of the Millennial age is not scriptural! I believe dispensationalism premillenialism should be rejected as a system of biblical interpretation which is not in harmony with scripture.
I would agree with you but would go farther and say that we do not know with absolute certainty which end time view is going to be the correct one. In other words none of us should glue themselves to any one doctrine and shut out the other possibilities.Much can be learned from arguments on all sides and I think it is a healthy excercise to know them and prepare for "whichever version actually happens"I think Jesus is a dispensationalist. I think God is a dispensationalist. My understanding is that God has historically dealt with mankind in completely different methods during the ages (dispensations).For example he dealt with the people during Noahs different than the time of Moses , then came the time of the prophets as God spoke to them with the messages of their day . Now he speaks through his Son during our Church age. The great tribulation will also be different than the current church age as we know it. God is a dispensationalist.However if I hold the view of a dispensationalist , it does not mean I hold to the pre-tribulation rapture teaching.Arnie M.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
Quote:Originally Posted by arniem The church is not mentioned again throughout Revelation. This does not prove the church has been raptured , but it is something to consider. If there was a special strategy for the church to adapt during the tribulation I would expect it would have been mentioned. It is not. Maybe the church has been removed. This is a possibility. (Literalist-Luke;43809)
This is only an argument from silence, and I do appreciate your realization of it when you said "this does not prove the Church has been Raptured." That tells me that you are at least trying to approach this objectively, and I respect that a great deal.I would point out that there are numerous references throughout the Tribulation passages to "saints". This would fit with the Church perfectly. And as for the Church "adapting" to the Tribulation, there are numerous exhortations to "endure" and to remain "patient". Revelation's multiple descriptions of martyrs and beheadings do not sound as if we're going to be able to "adapt". It will be a struggle just to survive, for certain. Our only hope is the 2nd Coming. That will make it all worth it.
smile.gif

It is not an argument of silence. It is a fact that the church is not mentioned again after the 7 letters. This is a clear observation.Saints are mentioned many times Who the Revelation saints are would be a whole new discussion for another thread.I stand by what I said , the church is not mentioned during the tribulation period. Furthermore there is plenty of "silence" on many topics for the end times. Many things are not explained to us. Many questions remain unanswered , that is why we are having these discussions.My best personal guess is that when the actual events begin to unfold a person will be able to systematically check off every verse in Revelation. At that time it will be clear to the reader. Right now everything is not so clear to us.Remember that John who wrote these things down did not nessesarily understand them either. John expresses his astonishment several times and the angel adds more explaination of the visions for John (and us) to understand them.It is probably safe to say that we , in modern times have an easier time to understand Revelation than John did. We have witnessed so many events which have a possible parallel in the prophecy. We just do not know everything yet. To pretend to is a mistake.Arnie M.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I disagree the subject of Revelation is not the Just the Church its the End of this age I am shocked at your reasoning Do you get what you are saying you are basing Your believe on a doctrine that isnt written and justifying it by what is not written as you assume it should be written. That is not what God ever intended even if you think its written somewhere your still justifying it with what God did not Say!! How does this qualify as Gods Word????We are told everything that will be going on in the tribulation its not all in Rev. but God has foretold us everything to jump to the conclusion that because the church isnt mentioned all over revelation as the rest of the book proves nothing. You can not study scripture by reading what isnt there as proof. the church isnt mentioned in alot of books to we assume it does not apply. We are in fact told enough that the Elect will understand. God says I have fore told you all things yet you base a believe in what he did not say ??????????????????//Gods Word is taught layer upon Layer there is so much below the surface texts and hidden from the babes in the Word. The Elect will understand if you remember we are Told the whole World follows after the beast is it any wonder God hid much of this to protect his church right here on earth just as he always has he never flew Daniel out of the fire or the lions Den Only the weak of faith think they need to fly away God needs his true church right here on earth to wage war for him God would never desert his lost sheep by taking away his true believers its a lieby men It is the biggest lie ever put on mankind by Satan and his taresMen Who always want the easy way out its contrary to Gods character and the book of Rev is not a mystery at all the very name means to unveil its just got so much in it you need some wisdom to understand it. And wisdom to understand is not what is not written as one decides it should be written.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Where in the Word does it say blessed are those who want to fly away and escape?Rev 1:3 Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed [are] the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. Die as the saints did not fly away --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. Naked is no works for your works are your clothes, watcheth, keepth! not fly/run away --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 1Jo 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. overcome Satan/Antichrist who is the wicked one not fly outta here--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Greater because we overcome not run/fly away --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. The Elect the overcomers will be testifying against the beast not foating in the air somewhere God is going to use us to save many he needs us right here--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. He is coming here to make War and only the ones that are not worthy of being Saints willwant to fly awy I can give you a thousand more None of which say the church is going to go anywhere they are right here on earth God has no use for wimps that can not stand up for their Savior and follow the lies of men who say ooooooooh we are so holy God is going to fly us away and leave all those bad people to fight Satan for him Thats not faith its fast food easy doctrine for soft minded generation God never said he was flying anyone anywhere he says Hes coming here And then and only then will we all be changed into spirit bodies and meet him when he comes in the clouds with great Glory for all eyes to seeThere is no secret Rapture in Gods word

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Mathew, luke, Mark all tell you the signs of the end from the very mouth of Jesus Christ himself not one word was ever said about any one leaving or flying away in fact we are told quite the oppiste by three wittness's Mar 13:4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? Mar 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any [man] deceive you: with what their false doctrines that are not written Mar 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many. Mar 13:7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for [such things] must needs be; but the end [shall] not [be] yet. Mar 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows. Mar 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. What is the church doing ? being brought up for testimony Not flying around How many of you will be willing to Stand up for God few no doubt How many are only willing to stick up for his names sake if he helps you hide in the air somewhere?And dare to call themselves worthy to be amoung the saints 2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. The true church of believers here on earth that give this testomy that become saints here on earth because they stood for his name sake and were willing to die for him Mar 13:11 But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. This is the same thing that happened in Acts 2 God will speak through those who are put on trial Gos is promising the church members who stand against Antichrist to bestow on you the same miracle he did the very aspostels Yet you want to fly awy to safety Mar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.Who will be hated for his name sake the bad people left behind ????? No my friends this is the true believers the real church those that are willing to be hated for his name sake the ones that are blessed to be the overcomers the ones worthy of the first resurrection These are the true believers not the whimps that say Gods wants to fly us away from all danger because we are his liittle saints Guess again the Saints are those vwilling to die for God not wimps that want to fly/run awayRev 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.Psa 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. again by sacrafice not flying/running awaySo where is the church at the End What are we to do ?Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.These saints are with him now they cry out from under the Alter "HOW LONG OH LORD" 1Pe 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;Grid up your loins thats what the church is to do. what does that mean? in the days of old men wore skirit type garments before you went into battle you reached down grabbed the hem of your garment and tuked it into your belt making a type of pants this is what grid up your loins means "Get ready for the Battle" get serious grace is about to end for your savior is comingLift up your head your redemption drawth near When he comes as king of kingsLuk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Let me tell you the mystery here you are not getting there is A great church here just no more church as you see it today no more luke warm believers or followers of men's doctrines the saints are the church of true believers in Rev. God will do as he promised he hates our lukewarm ways our false doctrine he is about divide the true from the false listen to God and he will explain to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear Antichrist is followed by the WHOLE WORLD, GOD SAYS A DELUSION SO GREAT that even the Elect would be fooled had he not shorten the time this is the time of separating the wheat from the chaff there are two groups only those who follow the beast and those who follow Christ that's it. No body floating around the sky Those that follow Antichrist are the most of the World those willing to die for Christ are the saints on earth there is no others this is the time of choosing up sides division Christ came to divide not uniteThis is the end of the age of grace, it is the time of tribulation, it is the time of 6th seal, 6th trump, 6th vial666 the number of a man Antichrist 2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. he looked like the lamb(Christ) but he spake as a dragon (dragon is Satan) he looked like Christ but spoke lies of the devilThose willing to die for the Lord are the saintsPsa 79:3 Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and [there was] none to bury [them].Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints. Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn (antichrist)made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;God doesnt fly luke warmers away the true Wheat become saints the chaff chooses antichrist no in betweenMar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HiThe impression I get from the Scriptures is Number 4-Amill.A good look at 2pet 3 should clear it up -

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;43868)
If you think there is scripture proving rapture Arnie you will have to show me because there isn't to my knowledge
1 Thessalonians 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Dear Arnie that verse has never proved any rapture true there was a rumor that Christ had already returned that entered into this 3 week old church of Thess made up of jew and gentile when Timothy heard this he reported it to PaulPaul who quickly penned 2 Thess. what is the subject of 2 Thess the gathering to Lord and when will this happen After the son of perdition who is Satan who comes at the 5/th 6th trump Christ doesnt return untill the 7th We are told to wait futher more the subject in 1st thess is where are the dead (asleep) We must rightly divide the word very important to our understanding if this verse met a rapture why would people offer $1000 for proof ? its easily disproved by any medioker student All you have to do is read the next chapter2 Thessalonians 2 1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. This is the coming of antichrist (Satan) 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these thisPre Rapture was a made up doctrine by men who then search the scripture to find something this is a big lie search it out in history and hebrew and even if yoiu insist on buying a rapture of sorts. When does it happen? 2 Thess tells you after the tribulation of antichrist (Satan) This writing by Paul is the true spirit of one who knows what it means to take up his cross and follow Christ. The pre-tribulation rapture doctrine teaches us that we will be leaving this world when Christian suffering begins. The doctrine teaches that we will be leaving those who suffer, and those who do not know Jesus Christ as their Savior. The doctrine teaches that we want to abandon the ones who will be “left behind.” Such thinking is not the thinking that Paul demonstrated. And don’t fall into a belief in a mid-tribulation rapture either. All the Scriptural evidence indicates the rapture if there is oneis after the great tribulation, and it wont last long.As Christ is coming here. Therefore, God has a purpose for us even in the great tribulation. All things work to the good of those who are called according to His purpose. This includes the great tribulation. Tribulation brings holiness. We must overcome and prove ourselves worthy before we can inherit the kingdom. I would ask you please study my posts #146-#149 there is much said there, this is important it IS a matter of your salvation.you might want to read Denver's study on this[url="http://www.christianityboard.com/rapture-lie-bible-study-t506.html]http://www.christianityboard.com/rapture-l...study-t506.html[/url]

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(arniem;44354)
1 Thessalonians 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
(arniem;44155)
I have never once used Matthew 24 or Daniel 12 on this forum .As far as the Church in revelation , it is not mentioned after the letters to the seven churches. "Saints" are mentioned but not the church. It is a seperate study to determine who the "saints" are referring to.As far as Jesus mentioning the churches in Revelation 22 it is simply Jesus saying he sent his angel to give us this testimony (Book of revelation) . Furthermore Jesus cannot be addressing a literal church at the end of revelation. At this point it is over. Everything has been made new (for eternity). The church as we know it no longer exists.
Hello arniem, I believe what we both did here is explain and defend our beliefs on the end times, we disagree on certain things, this is ok, I hope we can agree to disagree. Now it is just a mater of going back and forth trying to prove each other wrong. I wont do this, As I said before you are entitled to your beliefs and I will not continue and take a chance of insulting you, I respect you and your beliefs, I just disagree. I believe you feel the same way? We both have the #1 issue in agreement, "Salvation is in Christ alone", thats what counts. Hypothetically speaking, If everyone were to take a theology test when we get to heaven, no one will score a 100%. I believe we both can be wrong in our apologies in different areas. All we can do is explain them with scripture. Thanks for your time in explaining your understanding of the end times, I appreciate it, and hope I did not offend you. Looking forward to further discussion on many different issues. In Christ,Elf

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(Elf;44357)
Hello arniem, I believe what we both did here is explain and defend our beliefs on the end times, we disagree on certain things, this is ok, I hope we can agree to disagree. Now it is just a mater of going back and forth trying to prove each other wrong. I wont do this, As I said before you are entitled to your beliefs and I will not continue and take a chance of insulting you, I respect you and your beliefs, I just disagree. I believe you feel the same way? We both have the #1 issue in agreement, "Salvation is in Christ alone", thats what counts. Hypothetically speaking, If everyone were to take a theology test when we get to heaven, no one will score a 100%. I believe we both can be wrong in our apologies in different areas. All we can do is explain them with scripture. Thanks for your time in explaining your understanding of the end times, I appreciate it, and hope I did not offend you. Looking forward to further discussion on many different issues. In Christ,Elf
No offence taken whatsoever Elf. Thanks for your note.For one thing , I have never been here to prove anybody right or wrong. Neither am I here to argue. I simply point out parts of the bible that I feel allow for a pre-trib rapture.As far as "what I believe" on this issue is irrelevant. It changes nothing. The Lord has a plan and I do not know exactly what it is. Nobody does at this moment.Many thanksArnie M.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
I have already pointed out we have a problem populating the millenium kingdom if there is no pre-millenium rapture.Also if the rapture occurs at the very end of the tribulation , then we know exactly when Jesus will return (7 years after the trib begins)Jesus said he would come unexpectedly, a thief in the night , no one will know the day or hour.A pre-trib gathering of believers would solve that problem.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
what do you mean repopulating in the millenium ? We are not in flesh bodies during the millenium everyone is changed at the last trump it is a time of teaching. Where Christ himself with those first resurrected are priest and reign and preach/teach with him there is no flesh on earth and no marriage in the spirit so what re population are you talking about? God created all the souls at the same time our true state is our spirit bodies,(not ghosts) flesh is temporary we will all be changed back to spirit And your timing is wrong the beast comes in peacefully and prosperously for the first half of the tribulation he is doing great things healing the deadly wound putting a chicken in every pot and God has shortened the time. So none of your reasons make any sense. True, no one knows the hour or the Day we are told we should know the season and be watchman.And learn the Events just because no one knows the day/hour doesnt mean we to be ignorant of whats going on around us or he wouldnt have told us the signs and what to watch for. 1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.We are only appointed once to be born fleshNot to count Its not in the Word2 Timothy Chapter 4(3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;(4) And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
To populating the millenium kingdom will require some (flesh and blood) people to remain at the end of the tribulation. That is my pointAlso , early in Revelation , when the 144,000 are sealed it says ............... AFTER THIS (key words) I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. ...................who are they, and where did they come from?" ..........."These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb........Notice it says they have COME OUT of the tribulation . It does not say they have GONE THROUGH the tribulation.Remember the tribulation is just beginning. The seal judgement and trumpets are yet to come. This is quite clear.For these and many other reasons I see the possibility of a pre-tribulation gathering of Christians.The 144,000 "super evangelists" now go forth in the world with Gods message. Those who accept it and believe it are most likely the tribulation "Saints" spoken of. Many of them will face be-heading and death at the hands of the enemy. These "saints" will have a "special purpose" and "special place" with God and will be assistants during the 1000 year reign of Christ.This cannot be the current christian church group, they have already "come out" .Revelation 7:13 and 14 explains this quite clearly.Many thanksArnie M.

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
When the fifth angel sounds his trumpet (Revelation 9 ) there will be 5 months of complete agony and torture for EVERYBODY on earth except the 144,000 who have the seal of God on their foreheads.During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. (vs 6)Next comes the horses and riders who kill a third of mankind. (vs 18) The rest of mankind (the remaining two thirds of the people) that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.Can anyone find the church here? I am unable to. For this reason I allow for the possibility that Jesus has gathered and removed the church by this time. Call it the rapture or whatever you wish. The Church is not here.Many thanksArnie M.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have no idea what you are describing but its not the millenium and its not rev.its seems to be bits and pieces out of context not surethe Antichrist who is Satan is kicked out of heaven at the end of the fifth trump the 6th trump sounds when Satan is upon the earth this starts the tribulation(which god has shortened to 5 months) scripture says he(antichrist) comes peacefully and prosperously the first beast in Rev. is a one world system of (nations) (the second beast is the one (system)Antichrist will lead Satan is the little horn)the first beast (system )will receive a deadly wound to one of the nations (heads)perhaps war,ecnomic collapse whatever the world will be adversley affected Antichrist will arrive and fix everthing and the whole world will follow after the beast to worship him in the second half of tribulation he declares himself God puts the Elect on trial kills the two wittness Christ arrives at the 7th trump with his army and defeats Satan and his and we are instanly changed into spirit bodies and that starts the millieum the flesh age is done so I dont know whast repopulating you think God cares about the whole reason for the tribulation is to seperate the wheat from the chaff God hates that we must be bflesh he doesnt want to preserve it. What are you repopulating for we will all be in spirit and the five months is the total lenght of time the tribulation is shortened to so what are you going to populate in 5 months