End times eschatology and the hatred for it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That seems to be the issue.

I have been simply sharing considerable information.

While othets fight against the information to be wrong.

I dont care… what you personally will fall into as far as what you believe.

Cause in the end that does matter as far as you and your personal world outlook is…

It doesnt effect the commandments that Jesus said; to Love God first with all your heart and all your mind and all your strength… and love your neighbor as yourself…

If you think its loving to find a need to correct me like your my “Father”; you are wrong… He chastens me when he needs to…

While people say “you need to be corrected”; who are you to say such things?

Defending the faith? Your personal believed faith? That is subjective between you and God?

Then you may need to step away and just let me be myself without your need to “correct” me…

God will put in my place if he needs to… he has put me in the dirt several times in my life because of my own choosing… he always picked me back up afterward and still is.

Thank you.
Some may say well what your spewing is garbage your the son of the devil himself, satan spawn!

Some may say well what about people who come on here and hear what your saying?

To me people need to dig into the bible by the spirit and divide in rightly and not fall into peoples held traditions which Jesus speaks highly ill of…

They need to question anything anyone on here teaches or anyone out there behind a pulpit i dont care how famous or how many people say “he is a man of God” and seek out God, who adopts you as a child of his.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have posted this because there is a suggestion that Satan is dead, or no longer going about like a roaring lion. The time is coming when church and state will unite, and seek to destroy the people of God. The Dragon in Revelation 12 and 13, and the beast that supports the apostate church in Revelation 17 and 18, are both satanic entities and in this world is representative of and the vehicles for Satan to accomplish his ongoing work to destroy God's people. His agents that are dragon like are occult new age statecraft. The video below gives evidence of this.

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your not my Father to correct me.

He allows freedom.

Where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.

I love you anyway.

Can you love me though i disagree with you?
It is the word of God that is correcting you, and you are either ignoring it, or choosing not to believe it.
God allows freedom? Freedom to believe anything you like? Freedom to sin? Freedom to travel? Yes, for the time being He allows freedom, but that is only for the purpose of bringing you to repentance. He allows you to dig your own grave, and all the while pleading with you to not lie in it.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be bothering to share with you. If you loved us, you would listen to us.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That seems to be the issue.

I have been simply sharing considerable information.

While othets fight against the information to be wrong.

I dont care… what you personally will fall into as far as what you believe.

Cause in the end that does matter as far as you and your personal world outlook is…

It doesnt effect the commandments that Jesus said; to Love God first with all your heart and all your mind and all your strength… and love your neighbor as yourself…

If you think its loving to find a need to correct me like your my “Father”; you are wrong… He chastens me when he needs to…

While people say “you need to be corrected”; who are you to say such things?

Defending the faith? Your personal believed faith? That is subjective between you and God?

Then you may need to step away and just let me be myself without your need to “correct” me…

God will put in my place if he needs to… he has put me in the dirt several times in my life because of my own choosing… he always picked me back up afterward and still is.

Thank you.
You don't care if our beliefs are wrong and lead us to hell? And you say you love us? Do you not see a contradiction there?

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is the word of God that is correcting you, and you are either ignoring it, or choosing not to believe it.
Yes. 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

God allows freedom? Freedom to believe anything you like? Freedom to sin? Freedom to travel? Yes, for the time being He allows freedom, but that is only for the purpose of bringing you to repentance.
Yes indeed.

He allows you to dig your own grave, and all the while pleading with you to not lie in it.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be bothering to share with you. If you loved us, you would listen to us.
Amen.

1Thess 4
13 Now we do not want you to be uninformed, believers, about those who are asleep [in death], so that you will not grieve [for them] as the others do who have no hope [beyond this present life]. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again [as in fact He did], even so God [in this same way—by raising them from the dead] will bring with Him those [believers] who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For we say this to you by the Lord’s [own] word, that we who are still alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will in no way precede [into His presence] those [believers] who have fallen asleep [in death]. 16 For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the [blast of the] trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain [on the earth] will simultaneously be caught up (raptured) together with them [the resurrected ones] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord! 18 Therefore comfort and encourage one another with these words [concerning our reunion with believers who have died].

I look forward to being united with all those who have died in Jesus....When he comes again.

Reactions: Cassandra

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God allows freedom? Freedom to believe anything you like? Freedom to sin? Freedom to travel? Yes, for the time being He allows freedom, but that is only for the purpose of bringing you to repentance. He allows you to dig your own grave, and all the while pleading with you to not lie in it.

You don't care if our beliefs are wrong and lead us to hell? And you say you love us? Do you not see a contradiction there?

Those are your convictions. They have nothing to do with me.

As stated previously friend you and no one on earth is my “Father”, expect God himself, who can correct me… by the spirit.

——-

People can agree and stick to what they believe cause no I do not care —— cause all people are one in the messiah (who believe in the death,burial,and resurrection). And I if deemed you less or thought of you as trash and hated you… there WOULD be a problem.

:) all the best.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many people who today play church and suggest thst they need to adhere too, cause they are older, and elders ordained to their churches and that they should be obeyed… (respect all people and live at peace with everyone is good.) Dont believe those like this… they can ensnare and trap you!

Jesus judge the pharisees and I still very mich believe its okay to judge traditions of man and its okay not to have to submit to anyone on this planet as though they have it all right… Therefore I still do judge those sit in high chairs, looking down at others, just as jesus but i do not hate them. Question everything and dont submit to man but consider what they say but investigate for yourself what is true.

Seek out your Father in heaven.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are your convictions. They have nothing to do with me.

As stated previously friend you and no one on earth is my “Father”, expect God himself, who can correct me… by the spirit.

——-

People can agree and stick to what they believe cause no I do not care —— cause all people are one in the messiah. And I if deemed you less or thought of you as trash and hated you… there WOULD be a problem.

:) all the best.

There are many people who today play church and suggest thst they need to adhere too, cause they are older, and elders ordained to their churches and that they should be obeyed… (respect all people and live at peace with everyone is good.) Dont believe those like this… they can ensnare and trap you!

Jesus judge the pharisees and I still very mich believe its okay to judge traditions of man and its okay not to have to submit to anyone on this planet as though they have it all right… Therefore I still do judge those sit in high chairs, looking down at others, just as jesus but i do not hate them. Question everything and dont submit to man but consider what they say but investigate for yourself what is true.

Seek out your Father in heaven.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the hatred for eschatology.

Do you?

Well, if you hate it just know because you dont desire to study it you are missing out on a lot of things which can help you in your advantage of understanding the end times.

They began in Acts…

Then it progressed, from Jesus in which an entire generation would not fail to see what was promised to them.

The only problem for some that may scream sola scriptura sola scriptura; you gotta use secular accounts, from Josephus, Cassius Dio, Tacticus, Suetonious. To help aid you in your study.

In Ad 70 a whole generation of people that lived and seen Jesus. Was burnt and laid to waste bodies high in the streets and so many people hung on crosses they were running out of room. Those who were faithful were taken up, with the Lord because they werr watching and waiting for Him to come as promised.

That is a difficult task no lie, especially with how our bodies tend to not wanna study even the bible itself…

The flesh is weak but the spirit is willing.

Dont trust everything you read from others.

All the best; be skeptical… and question everything and test it for yourself.
Most Christians do not understand the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation because they rather just have someone tell them what they should believe, rather than read their Bible. Its a widespread problem, but what can you do but keep teaching and spreading the truth in them..

Reactions: Cassandra

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People can agree and stick to what they believe cause no I do not care —— cause all people are one in the messiah (who believe in the death,burial,and resurrection). And I if deemed you less or thought of you as trash and hated you… there WOULD be a problem.
“People can agree and stick to what they believe cause no I do not care —— cause all people are one in the messiah (who believe in the death,burial,and resurrection). And I if deemed you less or thought of you as trash and hated you… there WOULD be a problem.”

Still following along. I get this was said to another member but you also said something similar to me. And for the first time in what you said here I think I understand what you are saying. I took it as you don’t care what I believe as in you could care less what happens to me. But by this post I think you mean what I believe has no bearing on whether you love me? Where even if I’m atheist my belief doesn’t make you love me less? It reminds me of Paul sitting with a brother who was weak and afraid to eat. I’ve always wondered why Paul didn’t correct his brother on his belief. But instead Paul loves his brother saying if my brother whom Christ died for won’t eat then I also want eat meat so not to harm one who is weak. In this I can kind of see what you are saying in a different light instead of “I don’t care about you” do you mean “your belief doesn’t change how I care about you”?

• Love
Reactions: Lambano

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Christians do not understand the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation because they rather just have someone tell them what they should believe, rather than read their Bible.

That's a start but on the other hand it's impossible to understand a book like Rev without lots of knowledge and experience, and most important, help from the Holy Spirit.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“People can agree and stick to what they believe cause no I do not care —— cause all people are one in the messiah (who believe in the death,burial,and resurrection). And I if deemed you less or thought of you as trash and hated you… there WOULD be a problem.”

Still following along. I get this was said to another member but you also said something similar to me. And for the first time in what you said here I think I understand what you are saying. I took it as you don’t care what I believe as in you could care less what happens to me. But by this post I think you mean what I believe has no bearing on whether you love me? Where even if I’m atheist my belief doesn’t make you love me less? It reminds me of Paul sitting with a brother who was weak and afraid to eat. I’ve always wondered why Paul didn’t correct his brother on his belief. But instead Paul loves his brother saying if my brother whom Christ died for won’t eat then I also want eat meat so not to harm one who is weak. In this I can kind of see what you are saying in a different light instead of “I don’t care about you” do you mean “your belief doesn’t change how I care about you”?
I never said “i dont care about you”

I just said ”I dont care” when it comes to this topic in general…

My words aint so good.

Beliefs doesnt make a person a christian …
While yes death, burial, resurrection in mind.

Its their love.

And i for am not a good lover… however Christ in me is the best lover ever.

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's a start but on the other hand it's impossible to understand a book like Rev without lots of knowledge and experience,
I really wonder about that EWQ.

I think we might have more of a chance remaining Child like.

Matthew 18:3
and said, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless you repent [that is, change your inner self—your old way of thinking, live changed lives] and become like children [trusting, humble, and forgiving], you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 19:14
But He said, “Leave the children alone, and do not forbid them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Luke 18:17
I assure you and most solemnly say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God [with faith and humility] like a child will not enter it at all.”

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all for contributing and commenting on the thread.

All the best to you and your families, and may the fellowship be with Yahava, and the Son of God, as you continue on in this life.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really wonder about that EWQ.

More things to wonder about:

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a start but on the other hand it's impossible to understand a book like Rev without lots of knowledge and experience, and most important, help from the Holy Spirit.
And yet many have been able to do it from the time of the Protestant Reformers, and even before that, so God can allow it to be unveiled to those who seek truth and pray for the pouring out of the Holy Spirit for help in understanding of this 'revelation' from Christ Himself.