• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lift those hands and let the glorious LORD be praised and thanked . can no man , no threat
take my JOY from me away . FOR MY JOY is in the LORD and HE is ever with the lambs .
Now lift those hands and let the KING be praised . The only sorrow i have
is for the many who reject the truth . My desire is and was ONLY GOOD FOR THEM .
BIBLE TIME . BIBLE TIME , Get back in those bibles and learn the scrips well . THE LORD is with the lambs .

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Johann,

unlike you, she's not on the forum to pick a fight.

You need to "Lock horns" with a Mod and let them deal with your attitude of aggression.

You can't learn anything because you just want to be confrontational...... "Lock horns".
Behold-I'm tame compared to you and some members here-you are misrepresenting me again and again-what's next-the Cross and the Switchblade?

You can't fault me on my posts, now you want to make an appeal to the Moderators? Tell you what, report me-
Capish?
Or block me-this is not me, the "aggressive" Johann-it's you that cannot "stand" me
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was pretending to be the Jewish Messiah, at the same time He is instructing his disciples to not read :

Isaiah 53:5. that describes YESHUA being scourged and then Crucified as : "wounded for our Transgressions".

That is what the Hyper Religious Jews do to their deceived. They forbid them to read the verses in the Torah that define Jesus as The Messiah.

Isn't that a clever trick of the Devil?

That is like the "Cult of Mary" not allowing their congregation, their catholics, to read a bible, until '1961.

They would tell them....'That bible will confuse you, so, if you have any questions, just come to the Priest and he'll tell you all about it".
Ps , never follow the RCC or any false path . Do not sucumb to the lie that we ought to overlook doctrinal truths
for sake of UNITY and fellowship . NEVER DO IT . We must simply speak , live , and eat TRUTH .
LIVING by the POWER oF THE RISEN RESSURECTED CHRIST JESUS . beware for there are many , so many i cannot list them all ,
MANY FALSE PROPHETS ALL OVER CHRISTENDOM . NOT JUST THE RCC , BUT ALL OVER CHRISTENDOM .
Let us return to the scrips and read them afresh and anew and do so daily .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold-I'm tame compared to you and some members here-you are misrepresenting me again and again-what's next-the Cross and the Switchblade?

You can't fault me on my posts, now you want to make an appeal to the Moderators? Tell you what, report me-
Capish?
Or block me-this is not me, the "aggressive" Johann-it's you that cannot "stand" me
Johann.
I must big time agree . SOme here are highly insulting to others .
Let us bring the scrips and who so ever hears amen and who so ever rejects , its on them .
But no matter what , NEVER SLOW DOWN on any correction . Never let us give in to the rising tide
which is taking hold upon many and leading them right into captivity . For many
have arisen and now teach folks , WE NEED TO OVER LOOK DOCTRINAL DIFFERENCES for sake of unity .
IN other words , ITS NO BIG DEAL on what JESUS taught or the apostels taught . LETS JUST FIND COMMON GROUND
and have us some unity . A LIE and i wont be heeding it .
LAMBS will and do already have true unity , WITH OTHER LAMBS who love , WHO Love THE LORD .
And lambs are gonna correct all errors , all sins within the body of Christ . HIT the trenches
but do not expect to be loved . WE WILL BE HATED and i mean hated big time .
Reminds me of the scripture FOR MY LOVE AM I HATED .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
can you keep a secrete . By the grace of GOD . And believe me i say THE GRACE of GOD
HE has had me loving and reading the bible daily for hours , every day for over seventeen years .
YOU ever wonder why on earth i try so hard to get people to just go back into the BIBLE and read it for THEMSELVES .
And as far as what folks think about me , allow me some parting words .
Say as you will peoples , name calling dont bother me . TRUTH IS , were it not for GOD I WOULD WORSE THAN ALL THE PEOPLES .
HE ALONE is my only goodness . SO name call as you willl . FOR WERE IT NOT FOR HIM , FOR HIS GRACE
i would be still worst of the worst heading to the lake of fire , without hope PEROID .
Listen to the video clip brother-this is becoming a real time event here and neighboring countries.
Johann.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen to the video clip brother-this is becoming a real time event here and neighboring countries.
Johann.
okay my friend . I will try and watch it in a bit my friend . Me and my dear sisters
are about to have us a nice bible read here in a few minutes .
WHAT GREAT PEACE WE HAVE . no one bickers amongst us at all .
WE just , BY GRACE , love to read the bible and learn . NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS and PRAISE THE KING

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I must big time agree . SOme here are highly insulting to others .
Let us bring the scrips and who so ever hears amen and who so ever rejects , its on them .
But no matter what , NEVER SLOW DOWN on any correction . Never let us give in to the rising tide
which is taking hold upon many and leading them right into captivity . For many
have arisen and now teach folks , WE NEED TO OVER LOOK DOCTRINAL DIFFERENCES for sake of unity .
IN other words , ITS NO BIG DEAL on what JESUS taught or the apostels taught . LETS JUST FIND COMMON GROUND
and have us some unity . A LIE and i wont be heeding it .
LAMBS will and do already have true unity , WITH OTHER LAMBS who love , WHO Love THE LORD .
And lambs are gonna correct all errors , all sins within the body of Christ . HIT the trenches
but do not expect to be loved . WE WILL BE HATED and i mean hated big time .
Reminds me of the scripture FOR MY LOVE AM I HATED .
Guess some here don't like Afrikaners.
L.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"lock horns",,,,, you wrote.

You advised them to take her on, like this forum is a UFC Cage match.

Actually, it's not Johann.
Really.
Let's settle this poisonous matter with the Mods-Who is the "them" you are talking about?
And like a Perushim who is trolling who now?
Like a Perushim are you trying to catch me on my words? Like they did to Jesus?
Waiting.
Johann.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I simply love you, warts n' all!
You shoot straight from the shoulder-calling a spade a SPADE!
Johann.
So do I Love Amigo!
I am frank, blunt & straight to the point. I don't care for the ring- around- the- rosy types.
Snowflakes, no stability in the word nor Spirit, refusing to feast @ the word of God .....my oh my!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let's settle this poisonous matter with the Mods-Who is the "them" you are talking about?
And like a Perushim who is trolling who now?
Like a Perushim are you trying to catch me on my words? Like they did to Jesus?
Waiting.
Johann.

Well,
earlier your were telling Rita how much you can relate to Her defining the stupidity of arguing to create strife, and hard feelings.
Your very next post said....."Repetition noted"... Thanks.
Yet you are the KING of "repetitive cut and paste".

Now you are telling a nice Brother to "Lock Horns" with a "recent" and nice female member, because She didnt let you keep kicking her with your attitude, earlier.

"you need to study"
"you need to learn"
'"you need to get out of the baby christianity".

Reactions: Ritajanice
Status
Not open for further replies.