• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The reality is that nudity was not originally meant to be shameful, but yes--we do find ourselves in that uncomfortable position.

You do....is what you mean.
Stop projecting what you said you do, on me, or members here.

You have free will.
That's your responsibility.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do....is what you mean.
Stop projecting what you said you do, on me, or members here.

You have free will.
That's your responsibility.
I think we're done for now.... This isn't edifying, nor is it legitimately corrective. It is "throwing stones."

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are not teaching that "as long as I persevered, i stay saved"?

Right?

Ok, and there was one more question i asked you on "another" day, that im waiting for you to deal with.
Its this one..
Here it is again.

Explain Why.. "The same Jesus who saved you, .....keeps you saved..... no matter how you behave later, after you are saved".
What sins does Jesus refuse to forgive? The only thing he won't forgive is the rejection of his Salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus does keep me, no matter how I behave, yes. I may have to forfeit all of my dignity,

That's exactly true.

God does always keep us, the same way He saved us.

"what saves you, keeps you saved".

Thats the Final answer.

So, if you want to watch movies, or if you live in a hole in the ground without a TV, this has no effect on REDEMPTION, as Redemption is The Cross of Christ.....and not our behavior.

You can't lose Salvation, because you can't earn it to begin with.

You can't earn JESUS., as HE is Salvation.
He is God's Gift to a BELIEVER.
This Gift, is ETERNAL.

"Jesus said....all that believe in me, ....I give unto you, ETERNAL LIFE, and you shall never go to Hell (Perish)"

Eternal LIFE, is not Temporary.

JESUS : is Eternal Life.
And we have Eternal Life by being born again "In Christ'....we are IN THERE....and He , who is Eternal LIFE< is "Christ in you, the Hope of Glory"
(Glory is Heaven)

We can't earn that...as it PROVIDED by God... as .."The Gift of Salvation"..>"The Gift of Righteousness".

We also can't keep it by any self effort.
Why?
Because God keeps US, through the "eternal redemption that is found IN CHRIST".

Philippians 1:6

All the born again are "IN CHRIST".

"Done deal".
"Endgame completed".

Being born again can't change by bad behavior, as it's only caused by a BIRTH in the Spirit through/by the Holy Spirit.
You can't end a birth in the Spirit, and being born again is a Spiritual BIRTH...into GOD Himself, as "In Christ"... "One with God".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let me try to encourage you to rise above your obvious rage against me

can you hear me yawning?

really..

Listen, when i show you that you are doing one thing, (sex movies) while you try to take over my Thread , talking about your "always do what God wants' "always do what Christ says"......this type Spiritual sounding Fake BALONEY, , then you are going to find what you've found out.

Listen, my Threads are serious business.
I dont see this Forum as "facebook" and "twitter" or "lets play GOTCHA".
Understand yet? Randy?
I'm not here playing around, as God is really serious business.
Life ending even.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you hear me yawning?

really..

Listen, when i show you that you are doing one thing, (sex movies) while you try to take over my Thread , talking about your "always do what God wants' "always do what Christ says"......this type Spiritual sounding Fake BALONEY, , then you are going to find what you've found out.

Listen, my Threads are serious business.
I dont see this Forum as "facebook" and "twitter".
I'm not here playing around, as God is really serious business.
You can have your thread.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What sins does Jesus refuse to forgive?

I Teach "Pauline Theology".

"The Gospel of the Grace of God".

That's the Cross of Christ, that is God's Atonement, that did this......John 3:16-17.......... 2 Corinthians 5:19...... 2000 yrs ago.

Here is sin.

"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us". = 2000 yrs ago.

"being NOW made free from sin, we are become the servant's of Righteousness".

That's where the sin of the believer exists.

= all gone.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You can have your thread.

Listen,

You said that there are no movies that dont have sex in them..

So, i am happy to send you a list of very good Movies, that do not have sex in them, that you will enjoy.
Just let me know if you want the list, and can post it here for you.
Np.

Jesus is our entire Sanctification.
He is also the author and finisher of our faith.
Do you have Him in you? Are you born again?
So, when we are "In Christ", we are as spiritually sanctified as God Himself, as its God's Sanctification that is to have become "the righteousness of God in Christ'.

= Born again.

= "as Jesus is.... so are the born again IN this World".

Sanctification means to be 'set apart"., and the Born again are "not of this world". They are set apart from it, based on becoming born again into the Spirit of God, by the Spirit of God.. and are now "seated in heavenly places in Christ".

Thats reality.

Our Discipleship, is not our sanctification, its only our discipleship.
A lot of Christians confuse Salvation with Discipleship.
However......They are not the same.
Salvation is God offering His redeeming life to YOU as "the righteousness of GOD, in Christ".
This is a Gift, an = eternal gift, "The gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness"... whereby God births your spirit into His own, and by this BORN AGAIN spiritual birth, you have become a Son/Daughter of God.
See that?
That is your sanctification, your salvation, and your eternal life.

Discipleship, on the other hand, is you presenting your body and behavior back to God as your discipleship, subsequent to you being SANCTIFIED and Redeemed by the Blood of Jesus.
To be redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb is to be BORN AGAIN as "made righteous".
Discipleship that follows SALVATiON....... has no effect on being originally "made Righteous', which is our entire sanctification, as "born again".
We are eternally "made righteous" by God through the BLOOD of JESUS.
The born again have God's very righteousness because God it to the born again as this..>"The GIFT of Righteousness", and "The GIFT of Salvation".
So, the born again can't become more righteous,.... but we can learn to exist in "renewed mind" perfection as a disciple, which is to have the mind of Christ = which is to walk in the Spirit.

To become "perfected" and exist as "the fullness of the Stature of Christ" as Paul teaches.... is not found by deeds. Its only found by having a perfectly renewed Mind that always and only reflects God's perspective of who we are as a born again NEW CREATION,= made so by God Himself as born again.

Notice that the NT teaches you that you please God by "faith", and that faith isn't deeds and works...but rather its found in perfected understanding....
= renewed MIND.
That is the REAL walk of Faith, and when you exist in this Right understanding = regarding who you have become "in Christ", = you are existing in the renewed mind, which is to walk in the Spirit.
That's how you live the sanctified life that is pleasing to God, and this state of revelation knowledge....to exist in it, is as Paul says....= "as many as be perfect'.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Lord for Behold...I love your spiritual food through him.....makes me so happy!!....in Jesus Name!...Amen!!

Reactions: marks

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction.
You are "done"., and the oven is hot.
Get yourself right, and grow some maturity.
I will correct your "correction." The topic is not "hot" as in difficult for me to respond to. Rather, it is "hot" with your bad attitude. I'm not interested. I find nothing you say either edifying or convicting. I'll know it when I see it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What do you mean "we?" How many disciples have you acquired?

"we": are the readers of my Threads and Posts.
Some Mods, and some Members, join me on them, and God bless them for taking the time.

So, they SEE what we do here. Randy.
They read what you said.
They read my responses.
I told you this already.

Now, do you want that list of clean movies?
I can get it for you.
How about 10?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"we": are the readers of my Threads and Posts.
Some Mods, and some Members, join me on them, and God bless them for taking the time.

So, they SEE what we do here. Randy.
They read what you said.
They read my responses.
I told you this already.

Now, do you want that list of clean movies?
I can get it for you.
How about 10?
You do not represent a good brand of Christianity, in my opinion. You do not represent the love and purity of Jesus. Your brand of Legalism is as repugnant as the Pharisees who constantly pestered Jesus. I'm not interested in anything more you have to say.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You do not represent a good brand of Christianity, in my opinion. You do not represent the love and purity of Jesus. Your brand of Legalism is as repugnant as the Pharisees who constantly pestered Jesus. I'm not interested in anything more you have to say.

Thanks for your opinion, Randy.
You are certainly full of them.

Ive got that list of clean movies for you.
Let me know...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is good all the time.
Do you know, it’s like God is protecting his sheep, through you, that has been in my mind all day, and felt the Lord prompting me to say it/ text it, after reading your post, which obviously spoke to my heart/ spirit......Praise God, Ive waited many years for this....,so much false teachers out there......I have such a peace in my heart/ spirit.....my opinion and belief.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you know, it’s like God is protecting his sheep, through you, that has been in my mind all day, and felt the Lord prompting me to say it/ text it, after reading your post, which obviously spoke to my heart/ spirit......Praise God, Ive waited many years for this....,so much false teachers out there......I have such a peace in my heart/ spirit.....

The Devil is alive.
You will hear his people tell you that Hell isn't what it is, and that The Devil is not real, he's dead, he's an evil idea.... etc.

He's alive.
Satan is as Real as God.
And here is the thing.

= Once we are born again, the Devil can't cause us to go to Hell because we are already "in Christ" and "one with God".
We are SAVED from the Devil, in that regard.
So, he knows this, and so he brings in : Plan B

Plan B.). His plan for the believer, His #1 plan is to ruin your faith so that you live in confusion, and can't understand the bible, and you worry about going to hell, etc.

All Satan has to do is "subvert your faith in Christ'. Twist it, break it... ruin it.... = so that you stop trusting in Christ alone to get you into heaven and you start trying to do that for yourself. = SELF SAVING. = Self Righteousness.
See, once Satan's deception has caused this BROKEN FAITH, then he has ruined your Christianity for life , unless you can find a way BACK to "God's Grace as your understanding of GOD's Salvation".
And that is why the Devil fills up christian forums with his people who teach WORKS in place of Grace..... or they teach that you can lose your salvation.
That is how you spot his "ministers".
They will always try to get you into "self saving" or they will always try to get you to believe that you can "lose your salvation".

So......Never base your faith in a "teacher" because you like their "kindness" or "sweet personality"..... or because they give you a lot of "LIKES".
Just ignore all that, and listen for one thing..

A..) What are they TEACHING about the CROSS, about GRACE, and about the BLood of Jesus.

Do they ever?

Notice that.
And notice that the CROSS is always missing from their "how to be a Christian",... and God's GRACE is always missing as they talk about sin, sin, sin, works, works, works, do this , do that, do, do do.........as they have no Cross in there "gospel".... and they Have no GRACE of God, themselves.
And that is why Its always missing from their posts, and Threads.

= NOTICE THIS< and you can LEARN HOW to HEAR them, and see them and spot them, in SECONDS.

Matthew 7:15

“Beware of the false prophets, [teachers] who come to you dressed as sheep [appearing gentle and innocent], but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Reactions: Ritajanice
Status
Not open for further replies.