• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You see, this post makes perfect sense to me as I believe he is speaking to me in the Spirit....whereas some, I haven’t a clue what they are talking about, no doubt the think the same way about my posts,Lol.

Pauline Theology is what you are hearing.

Listen for it, as when its not there, neither is the Holy Spirit.

The core of Christianity, is the CROSS of Christ.

No Cross = No Salvation
No Cross = No forgiveness
No Cross = NO CHRISTIANITY

so, listen for the Cross in their teaching...............as its there, or its being denied by them, as they replace it with SELF effort., of some kind.
"doing this, keeping that"............. To be saved or stay saved.
THAT is the "Heretic.

You'll hear it.
You'll see.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again have God's very righteousness because God it to the born again as this..>"The GIFT of Righteousness", and "The GIFT of Salvation".
So, the born again can't become more righteous,.... but we can learn to exist in "renewed mind" perfection as a disciple, which is to have the mind of Christ = which is to walk in the Spirit.
That is the key you seem to not understand- Believers are learning! Sanctification is an ongoing process according to Gods Word! God declares us complete and now He is working in us to bring us to the declared state! That is what god wrote in Scripture.

You hate 1 John 1:9 But JOhn reiterated this is the promise for believers

1 John 2

King James Version

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

You say 1 John 1:9 is not for believers- The Apostle under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit calls you a liar!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is the key you seem to not understand- Believers are learning!

You have not learned that Jesus died for your sin.
This is why you found a verse that isn't given to the Born again, that you can't understand, so that you can keep confessing what Christ has already paid for, 2000 yrs ago with His Blood and Death.

The sin of the BELIEVER is dealt with by Christ.
Thats the CROSS OF CHRIST.

You can't understand this.. and are not going to, as its not agreeing with your deception, or your Cult's theology.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You mean "circumvent the Cross" by trying to exit in the flesh, in the carnal mind, explaining that this is real Christianity?

The Cross is created to deal with your sin, so that God can birth you into Himself. "in Christ"..."one with God".
And from that Spiritual Position, born again "in Christ". we are not to exist in the same mind that is in an unbeliever, that is........>"im confused, im struggling to be good". "My flesh is fighting me, and i can't do anything but stay right there".
That is not Christianity. That is not real faith.
I meant in a "name it and claim it" way rather than through true faith. Not accusing anyone, just wanted to make the point that there is a difference between receiving something from God, His Spirit, as opposed to just assenting to something with the natural mind. Not that it's bad to mentally assent to the truth, but that it isn't the same and doesn't have the same power to change a soul.

I consider that we are in a battle, sometimes it may be three steps forward, one or two steps back, but we should be making progress and growing and increasing and taking more ground of our heart and life (overcoming) overall.

I think one reason why some people don't struggle with anything might be because they haven't been shown much of themselves in the light of the Lord....as we grow in righteousness and holiness, He will reveal dark areas of the heart that have been hidden in darkness and we need to trust Him enough to allow Him to deal with and cleanse us of these things. This is why we are to examine ourselves before partaking of the body and blood of Jesus at communion and why we need to allow for the "washing of our feet" even though we "have had the bath and are every whit clean" otherwise. This is how I understand it.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant in a "name it and claim it" way rather than through true faith. Not accusing anyone, just wanted to make the point that there is a difference between receiving something from God, His Spirit, as opposed to just assenting to something with the natural mind. Not that it's bad to mentally assent to the truth, but that it isn't the same and doesn't have the same power to change a soul.

I consider that we are in a battle, sometimes it may be three steps forward, one or two steps back, but we should be making progress and growing and increasing and taking more ground of our heart and life (overcoming) overall.

I think one reason why some people don't struggle with anything might be because they haven't been shown much of themselves in the light of the Lord....as we grow in righteousness and holiness, He will reveal dark areas of the heart that have been hidden in darkness and we need to trust Him enough to allow Him to deal with and cleanse us of these things. This is why we are to examine ourselves before partaking of the body and blood of Jesus at communion and why we need to allow for the "washing of our feet" even though we "have had the bath and are every whit clean" otherwise. This is how I understand it.
Too many want the " feel good" or " feel better" of saying they believe w/o  ALL that goes with, after Salvation, then the walk !

Spiritual reveals spiritual.
Discernment is spiritual.
Feasting @ ALL of God's word is spiritual.

Some seem to only want the first step & none of the other steps which is pressing on & pressing in! Forward March!

Refusing to acknowledge we have to follow HIS standards, keeps one walking in dimness.....too close to the dark for me.

I want to walk in  ALL his light & be exposed. Then the sweet Spirit of God can cleanse & prepare us to be presented blameless w/o spot or wrinkle to our Bridegroom.....❤️

• Love
Reactions: Johann and Lizbeth

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
there is a difference between receiving something from God, His Spirit, as opposed to just assenting to something with the natural mind.

1.) If a believer is "sinning and confessing"..... then they don't understand the Cross of Christ or the Blood Atonement.

So, that is the "natural mind" not understanding the 'new Covenant".. or the Grace of God, or being "made righteous".

If i say that all the born again should think of themselves as this..........

= ..."i am the righteousness of God in Christ"........then their carnal mind will think.....>>"how can i DO that".......<<<<<

They will think of " doing it", because their un-renewed mind does not understand = "NEW CREATION"..."IN CHRIST"< Is not what you DO.
Its who you have eternally become,already... as born again.
See, being now "the Temple of Holy Spirit" is not something you do for yourself.

2.) When a person is born again, they have literally been born again by the Holy Spirit of God, into the Holy Spirit of God.

"God is A Spirit". and the CHRISTian is "born again" = spiritually.

By being born again....They are now IN the Kingdom of God. They exist "in Christ"..."""seated in heavenly places"""", as "ONE with God".

And...While still on this earth, the born again exist as..

= "As CHRIST IS....so are the born again, in this World":

A.) This isn't mental ascension or "name it claim it deity self makeover", Cassandra.

That stuff is taught by EPISKOPOS....

Whereas regarding the born again.... They are literally become a "NEW CREATION"....located in the 3rd Heaven, while still down here typing on a phone or keyboard, inside a body that is "dead because of sin"... that will be replaced.

The un-renewed mind can't see any of that eternal reality, and exists as... the mind of the flesh.

This means they will try to explain being born again, exactly as an unbeliever would try to explain it.
This means they will try to exist as a Christian, exactly as an unbeliever would try to DO it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Refusing to acknowledge we have to follow HIS standards,

Trying to imitate Christ is what fakirs do.

They come on forums and talk about the "Greek", and try to sound authentic, and post lots of verses that they can't teach, much less understand... and then say..."see there, proved it".
And if you show them that they didnt, they'll go back to their CULT website, copy more.... and come paste it and said..."""DID".

That's ACTING..........and God knows, He sees enough of it.

What real believers do, is exist in the renewed mind that is existing as real faith based on genuine spiritual understanding.
See Paul's epistles for that REVELATION.
And that is not self made behavior modification, that is pretending to be spirituality.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to imitate Christ is what fakirs do.

That's ACTING..........and God knows, He sees enough of it.

What real believers do, is exist in the renewed mind that is existing as real faith based on genuine spiritual understanding.
And that is not self made behavior modification, that is pretending to be spirituality.
Excellent....Amen!!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not learned that Jesus died for your sin.
This is why you found a verse that isn't given to the Born again, that you can't understand, so that you can keep confessing what Christ has already paid for, 2000 yrs ago with His Blood and Death.

The sin of the BELIEVER is dealt with by Christ.
Thats the CROSS OF CHRIST.

You can't understand this.. and are not going to, as its not agreeing with your deception, or your Cult's theology.
Once again you lie by pretending to know what I have or have not learned. YOu are twisting Gods word and will pay for it.

1 John 1:9 and 2 John 1:1 are absolutely and unambiguously for believers. You are now lying about the word of God.

1 John 2:1

King James Version

2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

YOu dare imply that John would call unbelievers his little children! shame on you . You should flee Israel! You are not worthy to walk in that land!~

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent....Amen!!
So you pretend that you never sin at all either? that is so sad! I wish itr were true in this life- but it is not. We will live sinless.

According to you and behold Pauls Epistles were written to unbelievers all! For he encouraged them to grow in holiness and grace and sanctification! That means they had not REACHED YOU RPRETEND STATE FO SINLESS PERFECTION.

YOU NO LONGER NEED GOD WORKING IN YOU RHEART. ACCORDING TO YOU AND BEHOLD YOU HAVE ALREADY REACHED COMPLETE AND TOTAL SANCTIFICATION!

That is tragically sad! I would love to see the inner workings of both you rminds to see how you justify your imperfections so that you believe they are not sins.

Reactions: Johann and Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Once again you lie by pretending to know what I have or have not learned.

You already told us you sin and confess.
So, you are this one..

There is a "damned" Galatians 1:8 cult teaching that says...>>>"only the sins that you committed before you are born again, are forgiven"

And that denies the Lord's "ETERNAL Sacrifice for Sin"""

So, the Self Righteous, play this game......Reader..

= "As long as i remember all my sin to confess, God will keep saving me over and over, and forgive me over and over".
"i hope i can remember it all"...opppps.)

So that is now the deceived person up on the Cross..Confessing to try to stay saved....., and Jesus is ripped off the nails by their Self Righteousness.

A.) (Self Saving). = Christ denying.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you pretend that you never sin at all either?

All the born again are "the righteousness of God in Christ".

All the born again are "seated in heavenly places in Christ"

All the born again are "one with God, in Christ"

All the born again are in the "Kingdom of God".

All the born again are........>>"as Jesus IS....so are the born again...in THIS World"...

There is no sin found there, Ronald.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

All the born again are........>>"as Jesus IS....so are the born again...in THIS World"...

We have been set free from all “ SIN” ..and I have always known this in my spirit/ heart, from day one of being birthed in the Spirit.

It was my mind that was the problem and listening to others,Brother, ..my mind has now caught up...thanks to the Holy Spirit, who has been witnessing this “ truth” to me ,through you......Hallelujah and Praise God!!

You are a committed and excellent teacher, imo/ belief.......you already know how much happier I am, since God brought you into my life on this forum......it’s taken years to get to this truth, but, the Lord got me there!!

And I thank you for your constant and steadfast commitment to Christ and his truth.

As you know, it’s through His Power that keeps you there....we can do nothing without him....thank you Lord for @Behold ......In Jesus Name.....Amen!!

• Love
Reactions: marks

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

That is how we are being made into the Lords image,Brother, there is no Sin in us.....he couldn’t work in us if we were still in sin.....we are free for the Lord to finish what he started in us......

It’s such an Honour and Privilege, to have become “ Born Again” by the power of the Holy Spirit,and through God’s Grace and Mercy.....Thank you Father God...you know how grateful I truly am in my heart!!
2 Corinthians 3:18
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

New Living Translation
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.

English Standard Version
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Berean Standard Bible
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
YOU NO LONGER NEED GOD WORKING IN YOU RHEART. ACCORDING TO YOU AND BEHOLD YOU HAVE ALREADY REACHED COMPLETE AND TOTAL SANCTIFICATION!
Hello Ronald......my heart/ spirit is in Christ, he and “ HE” alone is making me into the image of Christ, I can do nothing without him ......I have been birthed in the Living Holy Spirit, therefore where the Holy Spirit resides, there can be no sin...and the Holy Spirit has taken up residence in my heart/ spirit.

I do understand where you are coming from....my mind has been in that mindset for years, and listening to others, who were/ are in error.....I would never answer back, because my mind wasn’t sure, so I left it, even though from day one of being birthed in the Spirit, I knew my sins were ALL forgiven......set free from sin.

It wasn’t until I joined this forum, then along came Behold, who has definitely been anointed/ called to teach, my belief and opinion.

The Holy Spirit is so strong in him, that he drew me to Behold, in other words he drew me to his “ true” living word...the Holy Spirit speaks very powerfully to me through him.......for me, there is no mistaking the word of God that comes through Behold......because his word is Alive and all Glory goes to God....every ounce.....Behold gets no glory, because he knows it’s the Holy Spirit who administers/ speaks through him.....God Bless You, Ronald.....

That is my opinion and belief 100% @Ronald Nolette .......

Edit to, add...for all those who have been birthed in the Spirit.....there is NO SIN in a Born Again....” IMPOSSIBLE”. My belief and opinion 100%

KJVWhosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

This is the Living word of God @Ronald Nolette .....as you can see.....addressed to His Born Again Children.....much more scripture on it......this is the Living word of God that speaks to my heart/ spirit.......why, because it’s the “ Living” word of God......it was my mindset that needed to catch up with my heart/spirit.....the “ renewing “ of our minds...

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is tragically sad! I would love to see the inner workings of both you rminds to see how you justify your imperfections so that you believe they are not sins.
This sentence above from @Ronald Nolette , for me makes no sense whatsoever...with respect........

This makes perfect sense to me.....online commentary.

In the verses leading up to 1 Corinthians 2:16, we note some truths concerning the mind of Christ:

1) The mind of Christ stands in sharp contrast to the wisdom of man (verses 5-6).

2) The mind of Christ involves wisdom from God, once hidden but now revealed (verse 7).

3) The mind of Christ is given to believers through the Spirit of God (verses 10-12).

4) The mind of Christ cannot be understood by those without the Spirit (verse 14).

5) The mind of Christ gives believers discernment in spiritual matters (verse 15).

In order to have the mind of Christ, one must first have saving faith in Christ (John 1:12; 1 John 5:12). After salvation, the believer lives a life under God’s influence. The Holy Spirit indwells and enlightens the believer, infusing him with wisdom—the mind of Christ. The believer bears a responsibility to yield to the Spirit’s leading (Ephesians 4:30) and to allow the Spirit to transform and renew his mind (Romans 12:1-2).

John 1:12 — The New International Version (NIV)

12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

John 1:12 — King James Version (KJV 1900)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 1:12 — New Living Translation (NLT)

12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.

John 1:12 — The New King James Version (NKJV)

12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:

John 1:12 — New Century Version (NCV)

12 But to all who did accept him and believe in him he gave the right to become children of God.

Christ Crucified​

2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the [a]testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of [b]human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Spiritual Wisdom​

6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God [c]ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the [d]Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That's just how it feels at times, to me. When the heavens seem like brass. Jesus on the cross feeling as though God was forsaking Him.
I fully concur here-and most are shunning the "suffering" parts or verses.

Php_1:29 For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake,

1Th_3:4 For when we were with you, we kept telling you beforehand that we were to suffer affliction, just as it has come to pass, and just as you know.

2Th_1:9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

2Ti_1:12 which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me.

1Pe_2:20 For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God.

1Pe_3:14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,

1Pe_3:17 For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil.

1Pe_4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler.

1Pe_4:19 Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good.

Rev_2:10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

I really appreciate your posts @Lizbeth -you are "speaking out what is in my mind"
Johann.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Holy Spirit is in my heart/ spirit.

Is he in yours?

I am being made into the image of Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit...my mind is being renewed.....I have reached being birthed in the Spirit, I have become born again years and years ago....I have the Love of Christ in my heart, period.....

You talk about “ YOU” all of the time....it’s not about “ You” “I” “ ME” or Joe Bloggs....it’s about the Holy Spirit making us into the image of Christ?

Can you explain your understanding of what this means please?

It’s all about JESUS....what’s with all this “ Self” stuff?.....we aren’t in “ self” we’re in Christ.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Holy Spirit is in my heart/ spirit.

Is he in yours?

I am being made into the image of Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit...my mind is being renewed.....I have reached being birthed in the Spirit, I have become born again years and years ago....I have the Love of Christ in my heart, period.....

You talk about “ YOU” all of the time....it’s not about “ You” “I” “ ME” or Joe Bloggs....it’s about the Holy Spirit making us into the image of Christ?

Can you explain your understanding of what this means please?

It’s all about JESUS....what’s with all this “ Self” stuff?.....we aren’t in “ self” we’re in Christ.
Explain sanctification and what it is.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Explain sanctification and what it is.

I have been set free from all sin,past,present and future.....there is NO sin in a Born again....as the living word of God says.​

The Holy Spirit Birthed me years and years ago.....sadly as @Behold has tried to explain, it’s the mindset that is the battlefield...and my own mindset didn’t understand the renewing of our minds....it does NOW....Praise God....very long time coming....my mind is being renewed ,once I understand that, it gets easier and easier...All Glory to God...he’s in control, not me.

Romans 12:2, ESV Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (Amen)

1 Peter 2:9, NKJV But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Galatians 2:20 KJV​

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Read full chapter

2 Thessalonians 2:13 KJV​

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Can you please explain what it means to be birthed in the Spirit?

If you post scripture please interpret....how does one know they are born again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.