EveryDay Things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
How is your day my Friends? Do you have Health issues, that seem to defy common knowledge and human sensitiveness? How about those every day issues, you want a good cup of coffee, you grind the coffee, you spend time percolating the coffee, adding the Half-n-Half and still its good, but never the Best? Or it could be the new car that you saved for, that gorgeous BMW and still as yet, it must be washed and waxed and then it suddenly rains. How about that fantastic job you had always hoped for, the Big Bucks and perks and still as yet, there's always that one individual that makes the days intolerable. I could go on and on, but I think that you are able to get the drift here, things are never what you expect them to be. That Cruise that promises relaxation, to be treated like a King or Queen for 7 days and it ends up being even more work, even hectic to a degree. What happened?! How come this?!
Many times, I hate to turn on the News Channel, for fear of hearing something like The Las Vegas shooting or the Sutherland Springs shooting! I am already tired of ISIS and Boko Haram and the like, I am tired and weary of all the Killing in this world, because there is no rhyme or reason for all of this! And now days, you are not able to drive anywhere, without the possibility of making someone else angry on the road...Road Rage?! Your kids are Bullied at School...why?! And again, I could go on and on...but why?! Everyone is already able to see all of this happening. Allow me if you will, to interject some Scripture to this situation, then maybe you'll understand.
Matthew 24:37-39 "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
This passage of Scripture is telling us that in the Days of Noah, people were doing all the “Everyday Things”, just as we are doing now. The exception is, those people never gave the Word of God or what Noah told them...a single thought! They essentually, blew both God and Noah off! Could this be the exact same situation today?! Ya think?! How many people today are spending a great deal of time reading the Holy Word of God, the Bible? How many see that the Prophecies are indeed, coming true, just as they did in the days of Noah?! And we even have people wanting to know, if the “Story” concerning the Rapture is true. How do we know we are in the “End of Days?” Some people say, “If God is real, then why doesn't HE come and show Himself?!”

Reactions: pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well chosen post, wherever it came from.
It didn't sound like 'you'..or what I have read of your posts. :)

... but Enjoyable.

Reactions: pia