How is the end time different than what we thought.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecies of the end of the world point to or are always connected with the second coming of Christ. We see the disciples asking Christ...
“ . . . Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” Matthew 24:3.
Christ goes down a list in verses 4-14..
"4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

and in Luke 21 we see
“9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.” Luke 21:9-18.

And things within the church itself..
“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Timothy 4:3, 4.

A compromise of Gods truth will come into the church..
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4.

Scoffers would come...
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” 2 Peter 3:3, 4.

And we would see even worse among the people..
“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”
2 Timothy 3:1-5.

People during the last days will be looking for fun and having parties and drinking with no restraints..
“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.” Luke 17:26-30.

Prophecy tells us this and foretells that there would be false christs trying to deceive, and we would see wars and rumor of wars, and they would try to proclaim peace but...

“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3.

So we are seeing all these things and it looks like getting to the part of "sudden destruction cometh upon them.” So are we surprised, or is this what we expected with the intensity and force, and implementation of control that is happening?

Reactions: marks

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to relate it all today, @Hobie.

While of course America or some other country can cause some destruction, the war was with God and his covenant people who killed his son. And doing away with everything that separated people from God - into a new heaven and new earth. One with a heavenly Kingdom, and one where the holy spirit comes into our earth (body).

There is only one promised expected end. The end of one's life.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think what I thought the end would be (great topic by the way, none of us get prophecy completely right, from the beginning) would be something I could negotiate a settlement for. Like I thought "if I can have this or that freedom, then I will surrender my faith" - I think the world has that concept too, that if they get cornered, they can bargain with death. That's not saying death can't be beaten, that's saying "death can only be beaten a certain way". It's a half truth.

What I realise now, is that the end can only be overcome with surrender. Christ gave the example on the cross. If we are to set out, to meet death on the way, being ready to surrender will deliver us. This attitude makes it much less likely that we will try and negotiate with death, indeed, it means we won't at all. If we are surrendering no matter what, then, our surrender becomes our boast! We become overcomers, not ne'er do wells. What we discover at that point, is that there are a lot of works we can do leading up to our surrender, which point to the Glory of God who will redeem us.

So what I need to do (and I am just learning this now!) is confess that we wanted to negotiate with death, and confess God's surrender is greater. Then we can receive mercy. If we have mercy, we can share our overcoming with others. I hope this has been of some encouragement to you!

God bless.

• Love

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think what I thought the end would be (great topic by the way, none of us get prophecy completely right, from the beginning) would be something I could negotiate a settlement for. Like I thought "if I can have this or that freedom, then I will surrender my faith" - I think the world has that concept too, that if they get cornered, they can bargain with death. That's not saying death can't be beaten, that's saying "death can only be beaten a certain way". It's a half truth.

What I realise now, is that the end can only be overcome with surrender. Christ gave the example on the cross. If we are to set out, to meet death on the way, being ready to surrender will deliver us. This attitude makes it much less likely that we will try and negotiate with death, indeed, it means we won't at all. If we are surrendering no matter what, then, our surrender becomes our boast! We become overcomers, not ne'er do wells. What we discover at that point, is that there are a lot of works we can do leading up to our surrender, which point to the Glory of God who will redeem us.

So what I need to do (and I am just learning this now!) is confess that we wanted to negotiate with death, and confess God's surrender is greater. Then we can receive mercy. If we have mercy, we can share our overcoming with others. I hope this has been of some encouragement to you!

God bless.
I dont think we have to worry about death, because we have a sure hope with Christ, the next thought will be at the resurrection and then to be with Christ in His heavenly kingdom, not much down side to that..

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to relate it all today, @Hobie.

While of course America or some other country can cause some destruction, the war was with God and his covenant people who killed his son. And doing away with everything that separated people from God - into a new heaven and new earth. One with a heavenly Kingdom, and one where the holy spirit comes into our earth (body).

There is only one promised expected end. The end of one's life.
Well, the war against God is going full force, and they are coming hard on the believers to say nothing of the children. That is one thing I did not see coming..

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the war against God is going full force, and they are coming hard on the believers to say nothing of the children. That is one thing I did not see coming..

So the master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3.
Hi Matt, that is the key right there.

And the events which surround the manifestation of "peace and safety, is not going to have ANY of the "religious" innuendos and religious garb, of "church-ianity's" fabrications and persuasion.
Those events shall also be manifested as being typical in the way of the world's going, being hardly recognizable to "church-ianity", that prophecy was being fulfilled before them, even with them having part in it.
It's the parable of Ten Virgins.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The prophecies of the end of the world point to or are always connected with the second coming of Christ. We see the disciples asking Christ...
“ . . . Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” Matthew 24:3.
Christ goes down a list in verses 4-14..
"4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

and in Luke 21 we see
“9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.” Luke 21:9-18.

And things within the church itself..
“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Timothy 4:3, 4.

A compromise of Gods truth will come into the church..
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4.

Scoffers would come...
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” 2 Peter 3:3, 4.

And we would see even worse among the people..
“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”
2 Timothy 3:1-5.

People during the last days will be looking for fun and having parties and drinking with no restraints..
“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.” Luke 17:26-30.

Prophecy tells us this and foretells that there would be false christs trying to deceive, and we would see wars and rumor of wars, and they would try to proclaim peace but...

So we are seeing all these things and it looks like getting to the part of "sudden destruction cometh upon them.” So are we surprised, or is this what we expected with the intensity and force, and implementation of control that is happening?

"How is the end time different than what we thought." Who is the "we"? Jesus said His true followers would pay attention so they have a correct understanding. There will be very few who have a truly correct understanding.

[Luk 21:34-35 LSB] 34 "But be on guard, so that your hearts will not be overcome with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; 35 for it will come upon all those who inhabit the face of all the earth.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well on the side of "darkness" I agree with the idea of sudden destruction coming into view here...the list one could put together is growing. I am not surprised in the way the beast is rolling out its control...but I am surprised at humanity's seeming non-response to it.

I am always trying to get the people I encounter, or the worldly folks I know to try to discuss these things...typically they do not want to...and if a conversation gets going it is quickly side tracked.

I started a substack to keep some things in front of people...they read it... but very little comes of it.

As for the religious folks the common church goer...in my life...most of them are looking for the rapture...a trip to heaven for a time. So any discussion about life in the tribulation is unnecessary to them.

Now on to the side of "light"...the kingdom of heaven is on earth...today...and has been since the Pentecost following the resurrection of our Lord Yahshua. It is continuing to grow but not necessarily in terms of numbers because of the apostasy...and the apostasy occurs because of the purifying fires of tribulation or judgement that bring the sons of God into the divine standard of Christ as they mature.

So the time ahead is setting up to be the glorious battle between the mature sons of God and the mature sons of Satan...and the judgement is set in favor of the saints.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
While they are saying: Peace and Safety

This prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 5:3, goes on to tell us: then, sudden destruction will come upon them.
So we need to find out who are those who will say; ‘At last we have peace and safety’, and who the sudden destruction will fall upon.

We can be sure this is about the latter days, as it refers to the prophecy in Matthew 24:8 All these things are the birth pangs of the new age.

We also know that it will happen before Jesus Returns, as Paul tells us in 1Thessalonians 4:16 The Lord will come from heaven with a shout; the voice of an archangel and the trumpet of God.

Whereas at this sudden destruction, before the Return: He will come unexpectedly.

This event is obviously the multi prophesied Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. The Lord will not be seen on that Day. Amos 1, Psalms 11:4-6

The focal point of God’s Plan on earth, is the holy Land, the place His eyes are fixed upon. Deuteronomy 11:11-12

The situation there has been extremely volatile for many years, but just recently there has been a change, with the United Arab Emirates normalizing relations with the Jewish State of Israel. Also many other Middle East nations are overtly [instead of covertly] in diplomatic and trade discussions with Israel.

This considerable improvement toward stability and peace in the region, has resulted in many comments of optimism and hope for peace and safety at last for Israel and the Islamic peoples. Those diplomats and commentators are the first ‘they’.

EXCEPT for Iran and their proxies. Their Shi-ite version of Islam remains committed to the destruction of the Jewish people and the removal of Israel from the Middle East.
We see many prophecies which say how the Lord will destroy His enemies, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12 and Revelation 6:12-17, are the most specific. They all say that the Lord will take action when an attack upon Israel is commenced. He will not allow nukes to explode in His holy Land.

Therefore, ‘them’, are the peoples who hate Israel and attempt to wipe them off the map.

It WILL happen, God’s Word prophesies it and Satan is the force behind Islam, plus the leaders of Iran are facing revolution for their mismanagement and incompetence. They must act to retain power by diverting attention from themselves.

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless.
Gottservant

Great post...essential insight...I feel strengthened.

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 5:3, goes on to tell us: then, sudden destruction will come upon them.
So we need to find out who are those who will say; ‘At last we have peace and safety’, and who the sudden destruction will fall upon.
It is clear via the text itself that who those who say…”at least we have peace and safety”…are those of the darkness…deceivers…as it states in verses 1&2, 4&5…”But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;” it is anyone who is not in Christ…that will experience "sudden destruction."

This event is obviously the multi prophesied Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. The Lord will not be seen on that Day. Amos 1, Psalms 11:4-6
Really? The Lord will not be seen on the day of the 6th seal worldwide disaster? It says “hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb” Why would anyone want to hide from someone or something that is not there Keraz? What do you actually mean?

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The focal point of God’s Plan on earth, is the holy Land, the place His eyes are fixed upon. Deuteronomy 11:11-12
I think that what you are referring to Keraz was…at some point pertinent to “natural Israel” for their journey through the wilderness. It may indeed refer to today in type or shadow of a “spiritual” reality on the earth in end of the age…however to suggest that “the focal point of God’s plan on the earth is the holy land the place His eyes are fixed upon”…completely disregards God’s original intention for all of creation and the spiritual kingdom of the Lord on the earth today.

Given that it is impossible for God to “not know” the end from the beginning…and that the original intention for creation is…to support the emergence of “a man in the image and likeness of God”…God who is Spirit…in other words a “Spirit man” and that “spirit man” is just that…a spirit son…not flesh.

Those who see what is today called “Israel” as God’s “focal point on earth” or as I have heard said “Israel is Gods prophetic time clock” are set for huge disappointment. They simply do not see the true work of Christ Yahshua in the producing of that “spiritual man”…this is by virtue of the fact that they…are focused upon the “natural Israel”…and that is because they feel that God is yet to fulfill the second part of His promise to Abraham…which according to Paul has happened and is happening and is set to be completed at the return of the Lord.

The Fathers focal point on the earth has always been “His son”…which is the primary intention for creation……and the sons of God through faith in Christ Yahshua…are that “spiritual man”…”Corpus Christi”…Christ is no longer known according to the flesh…in fact Paul admonishes us that from now on we recognize “no one” according to the flesh…one must get the understanding of this truth…soon.

His kingdom is a heavenly spiritual kingdom…on the earth today…the only way to be a part of it…is by the Holy Spirit…flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Human life [carnal, flesh] has no particular value apart from the purposes of God…that is how God sees it. Man only has value, from an eternal viewpoint, when he is reconciled to God…via the Spirit.

That is why Paul wrote “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” To repeal this reality as penned by Paul is to reject the cross of Christ.

Those who see modern Israel as an object of focus to the Lord Yahshua Christ…in any other way…than interest in His “spirit sons” with in that nation…those “new creatures” that God brought forth as the fulfillment of His promise to Abraham…are saying that Christ is yet to be known according to the flesh and have completely missed the reality that if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.

If…“the focal point of God’s plan on the earth is the holy land the place His eyes are fixed upon” which is thought to be modern day ancient Israel in some form...a natural…fleshly…as identified by nationality…”Jew”…something Paul says has no part in Christ…then it is clear that these people do not have an accurate understanding of the primary theme of all of creation…”God created man in His own image, in the image of God”…a “Spirit” man.

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The situation there has been extremely volatile for many years, but just recently there has been a change, with the United Arab Emirates normalizing relations with the Jewish State of Israel. Also many other Middle East nations are overtly [instead of covertly] in diplomatic and trade discussions with Israel.

This considerable improvement toward stability and peace in the region, has resulted in many comments of optimism and hope for peace and safety at last for Israel and the Islamic peoples. Those diplomats and commentators are the first ‘they’.

EXCEPT for Iran and their proxies. Their Shi-ite version of Islam remains committed to the destruction of the Jewish people and the removal of Israel from the Middle East.
Perhaps…yet it would seem that you are promoting a ruse…a red herring…all the physical nations will play their part as the rampaging of the beast rolls out upon all earth. All nations in the kosmos will experience increasing deception…division…famine…death and hell. This is because at this time they are all increasingly under the control of the devils beast. All those who are limited to a “dwelling upon the earth” will suffer the trampling, crushing, and devouring this beast is putting out…even today.

Earth dwellers are trapped in the economy of the beast…those who dwell in the heavens have been given an economy of their own…it is called the kingdom of God. While the destruction of the beast and his cohorts rages on over the entire earth…the sons of God will endure this tribulation of the beast…as a “trial by fire”…or “purification”…or “maturity into the divine standard that is the fullness of Christ”…this is because once the beast subdues the whole earth…he will turn upon the sons of God…some of us will die...to live is Christ...to die is gain.

Rest assured Keraz of this…the nation of Israel that God promised Abraham with the first part of that promise…that people failed and failed again…and was judged…it was never intended as the fulfillment of Gods plan…they were merely put forth as a type or shadow of the second part of His promise to Abraham…a spiritual nation which God would Father through Christ…that began on earth on that Pentecostal day following the resurrection of our Lord.

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We see many prophecies which say how the Lord will destroy His enemies, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12 and Revelation 6:12-17, are the most specific. They all say that the Lord will take action when an attack upon Israel is commenced. He will not allow nukes to explode in His holy Land.
I agree that the Lord will destroy His enemies…your references from Psalms, and Micah apply naturally to ancient Israel…and display in type and shadow a principal of the character and nature of God that is spiritual and eternal…

Your depiction of Revelation 6 and the 6th seal however…is not referencing the Lords response to an attack upon the literal nation in the Middle East known as Israel. This is simply the 6th seal of 7 seals to be opened by the Lamb…that will ultimately bring this age and creation to its end…this includes what you call Israel and anyone who is not in Christ.

The “holy land” is a spiritual kingdom that spans both the heavens and the earth…they whom dwell in this kingdom on the earth…will suffer under the beast…but they will never be in total subjection to it.

This geographical nation called Israel that we see on the globe and maps will suffer complete destruction just like the rest of the created earth. There is a remnant of the bride in Israel…but only those who are identified by the Lord Himself as the sons of God…sealed with the name “Father” on their foreheads and that is a spiritual nation…not a physical earthly nation.

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, ‘them’, are the peoples who hate Israel and attempt to wipe them off the map.
As I posted earlier…”them” as specified in 1st Thessalonians 5 are those in “darkness”…”But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness…”

This specifically means…those “in Christ” Keraz…the sons of light. This is not limited to a place called Israel...most of the earth hates Israel...why not they became the harlot...didn't they? Now the modern day "church" is that harlot...and they too will be hated by the nations and the beast.

The religious leaders of Israel all knew that their "king" was prophesied to come through king David's lineage...right? Yet what do they tell Pilate...we have no king but Caesar...a Roman king...you people need to come to grips with the reality that when the Lord Yahshua told Israel in Jerusalem that day...that he was going to leave to them their house desolate...it was back to the wilderness for them.

Then He...as the seed of His Father went on to fulfill His promise to Abraham by bringing forth a spiritual nation comprised of the sons of God...that "son" is reaching maturity and as He does...this creation is going to have to deal with Him...more specifically the beast and Satan are going to have to deal with Him.

The only thing spiritually that will ever come out of Israel or any nation on the earth...are those "in Christ" whom ancient Israel rejected.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The only thing spiritually that will ever come out of Israel or any nation on the earth...are those "in Christ" whom ancient Israel rejected.
I agree with this.
But your dismissal of the importance of the holy Land area, is not right. God Promised all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates to Abraham and He will keep that Promise to his Spiritual descendants. Galatians 3:26-29
Who are. mainly actual descendants of the ten Northern tribes; lost to our knowledge, but not to God. Amos 9:9
The people who Jesus came to save; Matthew 15:24

That we Christians will occupy the holy Land soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +, is proved by how we are seen there in Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13 :7
I have several articles on the logostelos.info website about Bible Prophesies on the gathering of God's peoples.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Really? The Lord will not be seen on the day of the 6th seal worldwide disaster? It says “hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb” Why would anyone want to hide from someone or something that is not there Keraz? What do you actually mean?
Ungodly people constantly blame God for disasters. The Lord will not be seen on the Day He sends His fiery wrath. Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4, +

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"How is the end time different than what we thought." Who is the "we"? Jesus said His true followers would pay attention so they have a correct understanding. There will be very few who have a truly correct understanding.

[Luk 21:34-35 LSB] 34 "But be on guard, so that your hearts will not be overcome with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; 35 for it will come upon all those who inhabit the face of all the earth.
So I guess you are one of the 'few', did you decided that?

• Haha
Reactions: Jay Ross