• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan LOVES Universalism! He wants our company in Hell.
Its why he and his men preach this all inclusive religoin . FOR the road to perditon IS VERY BROAD indeed .
And the narrow way IS HATED MORE and MORE BY the all inclusive universilists . cause IT , AS IN FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST
gets in the way of their lie . The road the satan and perditon , to the lake that burneth with FIRE IS VERY BROAD INDEED .
And many therebe which through an inclusive universal broad path mindset , DO ENTER THERIN .
TIME FOLKS PREACH JESUS CHRIST is all i can say .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Samuel 15:2-3 ESV This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Murder is always a sin. Exodus 20:13. Murder = Unlawful unjustified killing. Not all killing is bad. God’s command to kill men/women/children/infants/animals is good because it’s lawful, as God cannot break His own law, and justified, as all are sinners and have fallen short of God’s glory. Romans 3:23. This killing is not חָמָ֑ס (ḥā·mās) Strong's 2555, which is violence, which the LORD God is against Psalm 11:5. Proverbs 3:31. Thus, God’s punishments, like God’s approved killings, cause grief as per Lamentations 3:31-33, the LORD Almighty does not enjoy it.

Will the LORD God rest in permanent unenjoyment? That’s what Infernalists and Annihlationists posit, who believe God tortures and destroys forever. Yet, Zephaniah 3:17 ESV tells us “He [the LORD God] will rejoice over you with gladness”. God does not enjoy punishing people, yet, here He’s glad? Huh???? Clearly there’s a contradiction here, which is only resolved through Christian Universalism, which posits that God’s punishments are temporary and all will be permanently made alive by faith in Christ. The fact that God rejoices means that there’s a time where punishment ends.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Samuel 15:2-3 ESV This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Murder is always a sin. Exodus 20:13. Murder = Unlawful unjustified killing. Not all killing is bad. God’s command to kill men/women/children/infants/animals is good because it’s lawful, as God cannot break His own law, and justified, as all are sinners and have fallen short of God’s glory. Romans 3:23. This killing is not חָמָ֑ס (ḥā·mās) Strong's 2555, which is violence, which the LORD God is against Psalm 11:5. Proverbs 3:31. Thus, God’s punishments, like God’s approved killings, cause grief as per Lamentations 3:31-33, the LORD Almighty does not enjoy it.

Will the LORD God rest in permanent unenjoyment? That’s what Infernalists and Annihlationists posit, who believe God tortures and destroys forever. Yet, Zephaniah 3:17 ESV tells us “He [the LORD God] will rejoice over you with gladness”. God does not enjoy punishing people, yet, here He’s glad? Huh???? Clearly there’s a contradiction here, which is only resolved through Christian Universalism, which posits that God’s punishments are temporary and all will be permanently made alive by faith in Christ. The fact that God rejoices means that there’s a time where punishment ends.
Why don't you accept my Bible challenge? Answer: You will lose.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its why he and his men preach this all inclusive religoin . FOR the road to perditon IS VERY BROAD indeed .
And the narrow way IS HATED MORE and MORE BY the all inclusive universilists . cause IT , AS IN FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST
gets in the way of their lie . The road the satan and perditon , to the lake that burneth with FIRE IS VERY BROAD INDEED .
And many therebe which through an inclusive universal broad path mindset , DO ENTER THERIN .
TIME FOLKS PREACH JESUS CHRIST is all i can say .
Truly salvation by faith alone in Jesus Christ is a narrow way. A narrow way for those who are alive now, how many will believe in Christ before they die? Yet, post-mortem salvation is still there for them.

Psalm 16:10 For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol, BSB

Yet, how long does the Lake of Fire burn? Surely not forever. As it is similar to the same furnace of fire, the furnace of affliction as mentioned in Isaiah

Matthew 13:42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Isaiah 48:10 See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

This term refers to a finished state of refinement. Therefore, an end to the punishment in the Lake of Fire, the furance of affliction.

I have refined you,
צְרַפְתִּ֖יךָ (ṣə·rap̄·tî·ḵā)
Verb - Qal - Perfect - first person common singular | second person masculine singular
Strong's 6884: To smelt, refine, test

God bless amigo de christo my friend

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From my personal experience, I’ve seen that those who have suffered more are usually more empathetic, compassionate, an emotionally intelligent. I believe this is the “character” referred to here.

``` Romans 5:3-4 (RSV) “More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope” ```

Suffering has the ability to produce repentance, metanoia, meaning, a change of mind. To be convinced to believe in the Christ, that’s the end goal, hope.

Yet with infernalism, there is no end to suffering, no end goal. The LORD fails to correct, He becomes “incorrect” in His promise as Saviour 1 Timothy 4:10.

With annilhationism, the suffering has failed to achieve its purpose. They are permanently destroyed before they believe in Christ. Like a character arc cut off before it’s second season. If the LORD had waited just a little bit longer they would be saved, but oops, did He become too tired of waiting? Even though LORD = Love = patience. 1 Corinthians 13:4. Even though He’s already waited thousands of years for us!

Countdown: Yesterday was the 7th day, now 6 more days until I reveal the name of the violent organization that my mother fears will torture and murder our family.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My mother, sister, father and I went to IKEA today where I spread the good news that all people will eventually believe in Jesus Christ and thus will be saved. There I handwrote Bible verses with a big plushie of a shark called a “BLÅHAJ”, which was in my shopping cart and then carried by hand after the stairs.

It seems those among the LGBTQ+ community have association with this BLÅHAJ. Interesting. I am LGBTQ+ affirming and support them, so this is good.

``` Psalm 148:7 Praise the LORD from the earth, You great sea creatures and all the depths; ```

Yes, all sharks will praise the LORD. Strong's Hebrew: 8577. תַּנִּין (tannin) -- 27 Occurrences

great sea creatures תַּ֝נִּינִ֗ים (tan·nî·nîm) Strong's 8577: A marine, land monster, sea-serpent, jackal also appears in Exodus 7:9+7:10 where Aaron threw down his staff and it became a תַּ֝נִּינִ֗ים (tan·nî·nîm): serpent NLT, snake NIV. Isaiah 34:13+35:7+43:20+51:9 KJB uses “dragon(s)”.

Who is a monster on our land John 8:44, a serpent 2 Cor 11:3, a dragon Revelation 12:9? Satan. Some of you may think you are too evil to be saved from sin, yet truly, even Satan will believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to be made permanently clean of all his sin. Yes, even the devil, that תַּ֝נִּינִ֗ים (tan·nî·nîm), will praise the LORD!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am LGBTQ+ affirming and support them, so this is good.
Not so good:

Romans 1
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

And more BAD news:

I Cor 6 Homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today my mother saw a crack 2 cubits long in our ceiling dripping water from rainfall. My father looked in the attic and saw it close to knob and tube wiring. There’s a risk of it catching on fire and burning down our home. My family is worried. An allegory for many societies that are currently collapsing with its citizens unaware.

``` 2 Corinthians 5:1 “Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.” (MSB) ```

Many citizens of Christianity are unaware that “eternal”: αἰώνιον (aiōnion) Strong's 166, means a duration through the age(s) [aión(s)] to which the thing spoken or relates. Like Jonah’s aiónion residence in the fish is mistranslated as “forever” (Jonah 2:6 NIV NLT ESV BSB etc) לְעוֹלָ֑ם (lə·‘ō·w·lām) Strong's 5769 when it was 72 hours. (Jonah 1:17).

So that “everlasting” aiónion punishment mentioned by Infernalists/Annihlationists (Matthew 25:46)? For some it may be 3 days. Or more or less. It really “pertains to the age(s) [aión(s)]”. But never “forever”.

“But wait” you may say “so our ‘building from God, an “eternal” aiónion house in heaven’ will only last for age(s) [aión(s)]? How do we know we have permanent life in heaven when we believe in Christ to be saved?”

John 6:37 MSB: Everyone the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will never drive away. -> Who has been given to the Father? Everyone.

John 10:28 MSB I give them eternal (aiónion) life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. -> The aiónion first sentence does not make our life permanent in heaven, but rather the second sentence.

Romans 8:39 MSB neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. -> The love of God is what makes everyone’s lives permanent in heaven, not the word aiónion!

Greek linguistic expressions for time, aionion, and Christian Universalism

Climate change shall burn down many people’s aiónion homes on Earth, to whom they shall be given aiónion homes in Heaven. Our earthly lives are aiónion and so are our heavenly ones! What gives everyone permanent life in our belief in Christ? Not the word “aiónion”, but rather, the simple fact that God loves us and will never let us go <3

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan LOVES it when his messengers convince people there is no eternal Hell!

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.'

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one:

Me: Time for the daily Bible verse!

1 Samuel 2:2 AB “There is no one holy like the LORD, There is no one besides You, There is no Rock like our God.”

Yet, the LORD has called us to be holy. 1 Peter 1:15-16. It is the LORD’s desire for ALL our conduct to be holy. Therefore, the LORD must wash away ALL our sins (unholiness), only achievable by faith alone in the righteous (holy) blood of Lord Christ. 1 Peter 1:19.

It is impossible for anything unholy (all sinners) to have holy conduct (righteousness). Since God desires ALL our conduct be holy, He must have ALL people believe in Jesus Christ for each to gain the Holy Spirit. Only then, after salvation, are good works even possible. Hebrews 11:6. Thus, there is no one who will be without the Holy Ghost.

There is no one = אֵין־ (’ên-) Strong's 369: A non-entity, a negative particle

Who will God fail to save? No one: 1 Timothy 4:10.

Who will lose salvation? No one: John 10:28.

Us, the clothes You love John 3:16, are stained with red sin. Isaiah 1:18 Do you…

Infernalism: Hide the clothes in Your closet = Unholiness persists

Annilhationism: Destroy Your beloved clothes = Holiness is missed

Christian Universalism: Wash Your clothes so we are clean = Holiness persists

Infernalism and Annilhationism perpetually continue the existence of sin, unholiness. The only way for unholiness, sin, to become a non-entity is for all entities to become holiness through Christ, this is Christian Universalism.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan LOVES it when his messengers convince people there is no eternal Hell!

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.'
Hi Jack my friend,

The verse you presented, Matthew 25:41 describes "eternal" (NIV) aka "everlasting" (KJB) as

αἰώνιον (aiōnion) Strong's 166: This, like aioníou, is the adjectival form of Αἰών, transliterated aeon, meaning a period of longer or shorter duration, having a beginning and an end,

Everything that has a beginning must have an end. Thus, for a punishment to be endless, it must not have a beginning.

Let's determine if this is an age. Does the everlasting fire have a beginning? Yes! As God says "Depart from Me", meaning there is a start to the departure. For something to last "forever", like this "eternal hell" you posit Jack, is that it must have no beginning and no end. We see this in Rev 20, where the devil is cast into the lake of fire, meaning, that the devil, the beast, the false prophets were not in the lake of fire already. Rather, they hopped in at a beginning.

This is where we see another adjectival form of Αἰών appear:
αἰώνων (aiōnōn) Strong's 165: From the same as aei; properly, an age;

Therefore, any form of Αἰών cannot be used to prove eternal concious torment is true, because Αἰών aka "aion" always means "age" and thus, it's adjectives meaning "pertaining to an age".

It's like trying to prove that the words "harden and hardening" means "soft" when literally the word root means "hard". It's an antonym! An age, which has a beginning and an end, and forever, which has neither beginning nor end, are thus complete opposites to one another.

God bless Jack my friend! :D

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack my friend,

The verse you presented, Matthew 25:41 describes "eternal" (NIV) aka "everlasting" (KJB) as

αἰώνιον (aiōnion) Strong's 166: This, like aioníou, is the adjectival form of Αἰών, transliterated aeon, meaning a period of longer or shorter duration, having a beginning and an end,

Everything that has a beginning must have an end. Thus, for a punishment to be endless, it must not have a beginning.

Let's determine if this is an age. Does the everlasting fire have a beginning? Yes! As God says "Depart from Me", meaning there is a start to the departure. For something to last "forever", like this "eternal hell" you posit Jack, is that it must have no beginning and no end. We see this in Rev 20, where the devil is cast into the lake of fire, meaning, that the devil, the beast, the false prophets were not in the lake of fire already. Rather, they hopped in at a beginning.

This is where we see another adjectival form of Αἰών appear:
αἰώνων (aiōnōn) Strong's 165: From the same as aei; properly, an age;

Therefore, any form of Αἰών cannot be used to prove eternal concious torment is true, because Αἰών aka "aion" always means "age" and thus, it's adjectives meaning "pertaining to an age".

It's like trying to prove that the words "harden and hardening" means "soft" when literally the word root means "hard". It's an antonym! An age, which has a beginning and an end, and forever, which has neither beginning nor end, are thus complete opposites to one another.

God bless Jack my friend! :D
Then why do all of our Bibles say you're wrong?

• Love

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Everyone Goes to Heaven"

Very Satanic! Leading people to Hell fire!
Everyone goes to Heaven because everyone will believe in Christ, which ensures ultimate victory for God. As the enemy of God, Satan would not want everyone to be saved, because that means there sins continue to exist. By promoting an eternal concious torment, you desire for sins to remain unreconciled, for people to remain unclean forever. This is against God's desire my friend 1 Cor 13:8 Love never fails

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone goes to Heaven because everyone will believe in Christ, which ensures ultimate victory for God. As the enemy of God, Satan would not want everyone to be saved, because that means there sins continue to exist. By promoting an eternal concious torment, you desire for sins to remain unreconciled, for people to remain unclean forever. This is against God's desire my friend 1 Cor 13:8 Love never fails
Yes, everyone will believe, but too late for most. Why did Jesus mention the everlasting fire many times?

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then why do all of our Bibles say you're wrong?
Jack my friend, there is only one Word of God, like that which is written in the original Hebrew/Aramic/Greek scriptures. You may look at multiple human translated Bibles, which contradict each other. But know that the Old Testament was written in Hebrew/Aramic and the New Testament in Greek.

John 17:17
Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack my friend, there is only one Word of God, like that which is written in the original Hebrew/Aramic/Greek scriptures. You may look at multiple human translated Bibles, which contradict each other. But know that the Old Testament was written in Hebrew/Aramic and the New Testament in Greek.

John 17:17
Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
Now you're a Hebrew/Aramic/Greek expert? Who told you that? I think you're in grave danger of leading people to Hell.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Every Bible says you're wrong! Do you really think that someone must believe in Hell to spend eternity there???
Every Bible? Which "bibles" are you citing here Jack my friend?

As well, the argument you mention is essentially a null statement. I could say the same thing "Do you really think that someone must believe that God will save all people in order for God to save all people"

Truly, I used to be a Christian Infernalist as well, I believed what you believed Jack. So I say this with kindness. Even if I had continued to promote Christian Infernalism, Christian Universalism would continue to remain true. God bless :D

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.