• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack my friend, have you not seen my comments that I have provided for your verses? Whatever verses that I choose for my daily entries are ones that I just so happen to choose. So I posted my commentary on the Matthew 25:46 verse since I believe that's one you would suggest. God bless!
Doesn't it bother that you may be leading your loved ones to Hell with you?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Rita

[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;" as Matthew 7 reveals. But for how long will they be unable to enter the kingdom of Heaven. We see this length of time will depend on how long they remains as one solely born of Adam. One who has not yet been born of Christ. But surely, all shall be born of Christ.

It's not merely saying "Lord, Lord" to enter the kingdom of Heaven. One may claim to be Christian outwardly, verbally, but if they do not believe in Christ, then they are not saved, no matter how many times they repeat the word "Lord"

Colossians 3:11 KJBWhere there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

I agree with John 3:3-8 KJB, specifically, how a person must be born again to see the kingdom of God, they must believe in Christ to be saved. Therefore, everyone will eventually be born again, because, everyone has been born at first. All humans have been phyiscally born of Adam and thus all humans will then be spiritually born of Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:22 KJB For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

God bless!
I have posted the word of God.

Not everyone will see the Kingdom of God...you have added to God’s word.

They must be birthed in the Spirit, then they are saved...it says you must be “ Born Again”...which is an act of God ....

John 3:8​

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”

Reactions: Nancy

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was sleeping in bed peacefully today Aug 19 2023 then I come out of my room and my mother calls me insane, delusional and a psychopath because I spread my handwritten Bible verses. She wants to exclude me from going out with the family and she says I'm faking being a Christian.

To make sure I don't have any Bible verses on me, she watches me strip and change my clothes. Then after she suddenly pulls the front of my pants, of my underwear with her hand to see my male private parts then the back of my pants of my underwear with her hand to see my butt. I put up my arms and she pats me down. It's like I'm being treated as a criminal just because I am a Christian Universalist.

Luke 22:37 NCV

The Scripture says, 'He was treated like a criminal,' and I tell you this scripture must have its full meaning. It was written about me, and it is happening now.”

Still, I have my Bible verses hidden in my socks, so I go running with my sister with them spreading them in public.

Still, I will not stop announcing this truth. All shall have faith alone in Christ and thus all shall gain permanent salvation. Jesus knew no sin yet He became sin for all of us 2 Corinthians 5:21. Jesus knew no criminality yet He was treated like a criminal for all our sake.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have posted the word of God.

Not everyone will see the Kingdom of God...you have added to God’s word.

They must be birthed in the Spirit, then they are saved...it says you must be “ Born Again”...which is an act of God ....

John 3:8​

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”
I agree Ritajanice my friend, when you say that a person must be Born Again, where they must be birthed in the Spirit to be saved.

You say that "not everyone will see the Kingdom of God", yet let us see what scripture tells us:
Phil. 2:10:11 "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

Shows us that all in Heaven, in Earth, will give glory to God the Father. How can a person truly give glory to God if they are not Born Again? Will not all people have the Holy Spirit in order to praise God? There is nothing praiseworthy about those who still have sin and eternal concious torment and annihlationism are doctrines where a person's sin remains unclean. Only in Christian Universalism are all the world's sins truly removed! This is God's desire. God bless :D

We see here

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I think there will be LOTS of Universalists burning in Hell "forever and ever".

RayaJade

Aug 19, 2023
Kernersville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Universalism attests to the agape love, righteousness, wisdom, justice, mercy, compassion, omnipotence of God. God who will have all to be saved, is able to accomplish this. He has all power and He is able to bring all into subjection of His perfect sovereign will in His own time. God bless.

1 Timothy 4:10

For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all mankind, especially of believers.

Eventually all of creation is to experience this deliverance as the apostle Paul tells us in Romans 8.

18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 19 For the eagerly awaiting creation waits for the revealing of the sons and daughters of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, [n]in ** hope 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. NAS

**hope=elpis=confidence, expectation

Ephesians 1

7 In [g]Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He [h]lavished on us. In all wisdom and insight 9 He [j]made known to us the mystery of His **will, according to His [k]kind intention which He purposed in Him 10 with a view to an administration [l]suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the **summing up of all things in Christ, things [m]in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him 11 [n]also we [o]have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, 12 to the end that we who were the first to hope in [p]Christ would be to the praise of His glory.

**Will-Thelema=resolve, the will of God which must be done, what one wishes or has determined what shall be done (Greek Hebrew Word Study Bible and Strongs)

**Summing up = anakephalaioomai-to gather together again in one, to reunite in or under one head

**Counsel- Boule-will, intention, decree, decision, plan

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree Ritajanice my friend, when you say that a person must be Born Again, where they must be birthed in the Spirit to be saved.

You say that "not everyone will see the Kingdom of God", yet let us see what scripture tells us:
Phil. 2:10:11 "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

I said no such thing @Harold ....I have quoted the “ Living “ word of God.
Shows us that all in Heaven, in Earth, will give glory to God the Father. How can a person truly give glory to God if they are not Born Again? Will not all people have the Holy Spirit in order to praise God? There is nothing praiseworthy about those who still have sin and eternal concious torment and annihlationism are doctrines where a person's sin remains unclean. Only in Christian Universalism are all the world's sins truly removed! This is God's desire. God bless :D
It shows no such thing, @Harold ....it’s showing what imo and with respect....what “ YOU” say....

Will not all people have the Holy Spirit in order to praise God.....show me where it says what “ you” say in God’s word.....?

God’s word says......again, please don’t add your own words....they count for nothing.

1Timothy.

3 This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God,a 4 whose will is that all sorts of people should be savedb and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.
John 3:3

King James Version​

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
We see here
We see your words @Harold ....all of “ your “ wishes and desires.....I too would love to see every single person “ birthed in the Spirit “......Born Again.......unfortunately....it’s not my word nor your word that stands....only God’s word.

If you want to continue quoting scripture and adding your own words to it, then feel free to do so.....I’ve quoted the word of God....and 100% don’t agree with your understanding of God’s word...enjoy the rest of your day......

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Universalism attests to the agape love, righteousness, wisdom, justice, mercy, compassion, omnipotence of God. God who will have all to be saved, is able to accomplish this. He has all power and He is able to bring all into subjection of His perfect sovereign will in His own time. God bless.
Great post, thanks.
Welcome to the forum.
Watch for posts from @Patrick1966 @Chadrho @Hillsage and myself @St. SteVen

Reactions: Patrick1966

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Universalism attests to the agape love, righteousness, wisdom, justice, mercy, compassion, omnipotence of God.
Please share more about your view of the justice of God.
Tell us how justice works if everyone is saved in the end. Thanks.
(this is not a rebuttal, pretty sure we are in agreement)
Maybe I should launch a topic and invite you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan LOVES Universalism!

Revelation 21
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Universalism attests to the agape love, righteousness, wisdom, justice, mercy, compassion, omnipotence of God.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided ( I and II ). PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, Mercy And Love

PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

RayaJade

Aug 19, 2023
Kernersville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

RayaJade

Aug 19, 2023
Kernersville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please share more about your view of the justice of God.
Tell us how justice works if everyone is saved in the end. Thanks.
(this is not a rebuttal, pretty sure we are in agreement)
Maybe I should launch a topic and invite you.
Hi, I believe that the justice of God involves correction. I do not believe that justice involves infinite punishment but that it has a purpose for the betterment of the individual. I believe that many will experience the righteous judgments of God which are part of process of the restoration of all to God in the end. I believe that we reap what we sow, that we experience the consequences for our actions/works but this leads to correction. I am still studying this with God's help. God bless.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I try to reach for a pen to write Bible verses but my mother stops me. She watches me change. "Assisting a prisoner" something like that my mother says as she grabs my arm and walks me upstairs.

Hebrews 13:3 MSB Remember those in prison as if you were bound with them, and those who are mistreated as if you were suffering with them.

I want to go outside to spread the good news of Christ, but because my mother knows I will do this, she does not let me go with my sister. It’s like I’m a prisoner in my own home.

Are not those with sin all in prison, δεσμίων (desmiōn), Strong's 1198? As we all have sin we are all bound, slaves to our sin.

The good news of Christ is one of liberty to all captives. Luke 4:18. Therefore, all people shall be released from their condemnation to death as all shall have faith alone in Christ and be permanently saved. Amen.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, I believe that the justice of God involves correction. I do not believe that justice involves infinite punishment but that it has a purpose for the betterment of the individual. I believe that many will experience the righteous judgments of God which are part of process of the restoration of all to God in the end. I believe that we reap what we sow, that we experience the consequences for our actions/works but this leads to correction. I am still studying this with God's help. God bless.
Hi RayaJade!

Wow, amen!!! Completely agree with everything that you just said. With the back and forth I have had with many infernalists, it's a breath of fresh air to see this refreshing post.

Under ECT, if there is an infinite punishment, then that means that correction is infinitely prolonged. For there to be correction, the punishment therefore must be finite.

God bless!!! :D

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. Everyone goes to the heavenly realm but not everyone desires to dwell in the light.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure. Everyone goes to the heavenly realm but not everyone desires to dwell in the light.
Hi MatthewG

Just as the LORD who is good, desires all people to be saved...

1 Timothy 2:4 NKJV - who desires all men to be saved

Should we not also desire everyone to be saved? Is that not good?

And therefore, will not everybody eventually desire to dwell in the light? Will not the LORD convince all people that His ways are righteous and just? God bless :D

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Harold,

if you wonder what it is I believe, I believe God allows people to choose for themselves. No, not everyone will.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Something terrible will happen to you" approx my mother says. "How soon?" approx I say. "I'm not telling you. GET OUT" approx my mother replies with a shout as she closes the door on me.

Yesterday, Aug 20 2023, my mother had held my drivers license in her hand, in my pants were my handwritten UR bible verses that it looks like she wanted to take from me like the others, a standoff.

She tells me I have multiple personalities, that a teacher at my highschool said this. Maybe I vaguely remember this, its fuzzy. I know I'm able to manipulate my character fron suddenly excited to suddenly calm. She reveals to me that I have autism, saying I would repeat things when I was younger. I'm shocked, this is the first I've heard of this.

I type this outside the house, about to walk to my father in the garage for my driving practice.

She the mentions something like how I have OCD, but I think she mixes up the lettering. "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" I reply to her. She says I will be blacklisted from work because I work with a high ranking person. In the past I think my mother also said I was diagnosed at birth with asthma. And looking through her old browsing history, makes me think I may have Tourette Syndrome too, as I have a facial tic where I feel an urge to open my mouth wide.

Curious, how much suffering is there that remains undiagnosed?

Romans 8:18 AFV For I reckon that the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us.

No matter how much suffering there is, I rest assured knowing all suffering is temporary. Christian Universalism is my hope, that all shall believe in Christ and all shall be permanently saved. Without it, who knows, perhaps I would have carried out to completion my persistent suicidal ideation? As I have self harmed to the point of bleeding.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today, Aug 22 2023, my mother declares again that she can see the future. She tells me that companies that store their data on the Cloud will suffer like with the loss of Internet access.

I think she’s referring to the detrimental effects of climate change as mentioned on r/collapse. I’ve read that subreddit for years. So, on the one hand, it feels relieving to finally relate to my mother about this threat, but on the other hand, terrifying that it’s become so dangerous that it’s now a common conversation topic.

How cruel would it be for people, who lived in poverty, to die of a natural disaster and then to just … permanently not exist. Where is their happiness, their hope? All that suffering in life, just for that?

That is the cruelty of A…

A….

You’re probably expecting me to say “Atheism”, which works. But this is literally what happens in Annilhationism!

Imagine God exists, yet He is so careless as to give people a fate that is the same as if He were to not exist. What’s the point of God existing if He’s just going to kill people in the same way atheists believe people are killed?

Ultimately, what difference is there between the death posited by an atheist and the death posited by an annihilationist? They both end up permanently not existing anyways!

```Psalm 75:3 YLT Melted is the earth and all its inhabitants, I -- I have pondered its pillars. Selah.```

It’s impossible for any Annihlationists to use the term “dissolve” to mean “permanently destroy”, because we’re all וְכָל־ (wə·ḵāl) Strong's 3605 dissolved! So, either we’re all permanently destroyed, or none of us are! Therefore, we must all eventually believe in Christ to gain permanent life!