• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yesterday, Aug 23 2023. My mother takes my handwritten Bible verses. She removes the papers I hid under my socks, and in my pocket, and a pen too. But I had another pen and ran to a washroom to use the paper towel rolls to write my UR Bible verses on to spread in public.

I return home and my mother thinks I had stolen this pen, but I tell her I brought it with me from inside. Without evidence, both views exist in the realm of possibility.

```Exodus 20:15 JPS Tanakh 1917 Thou shalt not steal. ```

I learned recently that Exodus 20:15 commandment on “stealing” is specifically referring to “manstealing” aka kidnapping, and not necessarily the taking of private property. We see the spiritual forces of evil as the manstealer, as they have taken us away from a relationship with God due to sin.

In order for God to reverse the Exodus 20:15 commandment, all those who were kidnapped into sin, must be permanently freed, the slaves must be definitively liberated, which is only possible by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

For as long as Infernalism and Annihlationism is true, then these stolen people continue to be trapped, either in permanent torture or permanent death. Only through Universal Reconciliation in Christ can all of humanity be rescured from the Manstealer, the Kidnapper, Sin.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yesterday Aug 23 2023 my mother initiated conversation with me with her shouting as I calmly replied with love, as usual. Before, she wanted me to stop writing Bible verses, now she wants me to stop reading the Bible by myself. I ask her if I can still read the Bible at church and she tells me no, that I should leave Bible interpretation to those with high IQ in the church.

```1 Cor 3:20 KJB And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. ```

“Even your goal, you cannot make logic anymore. There’s no logic anymore there.” she tells me.

“It’s like where is your intelligence now? What happen to your intelligence? It’s taken from the Bible?!” my mother shouts at me, saying this is God’s punishment to me.

“You’re throwing words on the Bible to me and just using that as explanation. Where’s your logic? It’s gone. And that, if you don’t have logic, that’s the problem. You’re like a child who did not study at all. You’re just like a child who did not go to school. You have no intelligence, no logic.” my mother says

My mother tells me that I have a smaller brain and she has a bigger brain than me. She states that her IQ is higher than mine and that my IQ is lower, calling me delusional.

Thus, my mom tells me this story. When she was in the Philippines, there was a boy who stopped attending church. She visited his house and he just sitting there, verbally saying Bible verses. She felt goosebumps and this boy was later taken to the mental hospital.

My mother tells me this same goosebump feeling she felt while watching the fictional anime series Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood with my sister and I. She described it as a scene where they were in a cave and I think there was the bad guy. I tell her I don’t remember this scene and she says my memory is deteriorating.

She tells me that she feels these same goosebumps when she sees me. She states that she can see the future and that no one will like me, that I will end up in a mental hospital.

My mother tells me I am going down the drain, like to the darkness, that I will not be successful, that I will end up like, who she rudely calls the “bums on the street”. Those people on the street? They’re my friends, I talk with them about Christianity, and truly I tell you, I feel more kindness from them than from my own mother here! Why do I evangelize? Why do I tell people to believe in Christ to gain permanent life, that all will? It’s for the sake of their smiles. The genuine feeling of happiness I could sense when talking to these people about the Bible. I will not stop promoting Christian Universalism.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will not stop promoting Christian Universalism.
Yes you will.

Matt 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Mental hospital, that's where you belong" my mother tells me, because I spread my handwritten Bible verses.

I was eating cereal at 11:29 PM August 23 around that time when my mother came from downstairs.

I really wanted to sleep early today, I was getting ready around 8:00 PM to go to bed, but my mother shouted at me so I replied to her with kindness. "God bless" I said to my mother as she went downstairs to the basement.

She tells me that she can see where I am going in the near future. I ask her for more details but she says she will not tell me

My mom says that she hopes I am drafted in the military. I tell her I can even spread my Bible verses on the battlefield. "Fool" she calls me. Again today, Aug 25 2023, she tells me of the war, the draft. If I stopped spreading Christian Universalism, maybe I could suffer less, but why do I continue? It is for this reason, to

2 Timothy 2:3 NRSV Share in suffering like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.

We are currently in spiritual warfare, against the forces of evil. A battle we have already been drafted into.

Join me in suffering, Συνκακοπάθησον (Synkakopathēson)

Strong's 4777: To suffer hardships together with. From sun and kakopatheo; to suffer hardship in company with.

We see here that together we suffer. Yet, what about those who suffer for their sins, on Earth or in the Lake of Fire. Did not Christ Jesus enlist us into His army? To share in suffering. Who are we to abandon people to suffer on their own forever? Who is Christ Jesus to abandon one to be destroyed forever?

Because we suffer in hardship together, all of creation, so to must all of creation be reconciled in God together. All shall believe in Christ Jesus to be permanently saved. Only then, will this spiritual warfare cease, only then can we enter true times of peace. God bless.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes you will.

Matt 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Hi Jack,

Again, I will not stop promoting Christian Universalism. Same quotes

eternal
αἰώνιον (aiōnion)
Strong's 166: From aion;

aion means age. aionion is an inflection of the word aion. aionion means pertaining to an age. therefore, aionion does not mean an unlimited duration, because this age is that of a limited duration

Again, we see the same aionion here
ever.
αἰώνων (aiōnōn)
Strong's 165: From the same as aei; properly, an age

so same explanation. age, limited, inflected as aionion, still limited.

God bless Jack :D

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack,

Again, I will not stop promoting Christian Universalism. Same quotes

eternal
αἰώνιον (aiōnion)
Strong's 166: From aion;

aion means age. aionion is an inflection of the word aion. aionion means pertaining to an age. therefore, aionion does not mean an unlimited duration, because this age is that of a limited duration

Again, we see the same aionion here
ever.
αἰώνων (aiōnōn)
Strong's 165: From the same as aei; properly, an age

so same explanation. age, limited, inflected as aionion, still limited.

God bless Jack :D
You will indeed!

Matthew 25:46 (ESV)

46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

Same Greek word! NEVER ending!

Last edited:

Michaelwestbrook828

Aug 19, 2023
gatesville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God loves us enough to not force us into an eternity spent in his presence. simply put the Gospel of salvation is for all who believe!!
that is truth>

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.​

(link removed)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday Aug 23 2023 my mother initiated conversation with me with her shouting as I calmly replied with love, as usual. Before, she wanted me to stop writing Bible verses, now she wants me to stop reading the Bible by myself. I ask her if I can still read the Bible at church and she tells me no, that I should leave Bible interpretation to those with high IQ in the church.

```1 Cor 3:20 KJB And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. ```

“Even your goal, you cannot make logic anymore. There’s no logic anymore there.” she tells me.

“It’s like where is your intelligence now? What happen to your intelligence? It’s taken from the Bible?!” my mother shouts at me, saying this is God’s punishment to me.

“You’re throwing words on the Bible to me and just using that as explanation. Where’s your logic? It’s gone. And that, if you don’t have logic, that’s the problem. You’re like a child who did not study at all. You’re just like a child who did not go to school. You have no intelligence, no logic.” my mother says

My mother tells me that I have a smaller brain and she has a bigger brain than me. She states that her IQ is higher than mine and that my IQ is lower, calling me delusional.

Thus, my mom tells me this story. When she was in the Philippines, there was a boy who stopped attending church. She visited his house and he just sitting there, verbally saying Bible verses. She felt goosebumps and this boy was later taken to the mental hospital.

My mother tells me this same goosebump feeling she felt while watching the fictional anime series Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood with my sister and I. She described it as a scene where they were in a cave and I think there was the bad guy. I tell her I don’t remember this scene and she says my memory is deteriorating.

She tells me that she feels these same goosebumps when she sees me. She states that she can see the future and that no one will like me, that I will end up in a mental hospital.

My mother tells me I am going down the drain, like to the darkness, that I will not be successful, that I will end up like, who she rudely calls the “bums on the street”. Those people on the street? They’re my friends, I talk with them about Christianity, and truly I tell you, I feel more kindness from them than from my own mother here! Why do I evangelize? Why do I tell people to believe in Christ to gain permanent life, that all will? It’s for the sake of their smiles. The genuine feeling of happiness I could sense when talking to these people about the Bible. I will not stop promoting Christian Universalism.
You should have minded your mother Harold.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday, Aug 23 2023. My mother takes my handwritten Bible verses. She removes the papers I hid under my socks, and in my pocket, and a pen too. But I had another pen and ran to a washroom to use the paper towel rolls to write my UR Bible verses on to spread in public.

I return home and my mother thinks I had stolen this pen, but I tell her I brought it with me from inside. Without evidence, both views exist in the realm of possibility.

```Exodus 20:15 JPS Tanakh 1917 Thou shalt not steal. ```

I learned recently that Exodus 20:15 commandment on “stealing” is specifically referring to “manstealing” aka kidnapping, and not necessarily the taking of private property. We see the spiritual forces of evil as the manstealer, as they have taken us away from a relationship with God due to sin.

In order for God to reverse the Exodus 20:15 commandment, all those who were kidnapped into sin, must be permanently freed, the slaves must be definitively liberated, which is only possible by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

For as long as Infernalism and Annihlationism is true, then these stolen people continue to be trapped, either in permanent torture or permanent death. Only through Universal Reconciliation in Christ can all of humanity be rescured from the Manstealer, the Kidnapper, Sin.
If you had heeded your Mother's advice, maybe you wouldn't be following the LGBTQ lunatics to Hell fire.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today, Aug 27 2023, 9:49 AM me the brother, my father, my mother, my younger sister, are going to my dad's church The Meeting Place here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. It’s been years since we’ve all gone together, as usually it’s just my dad and I.

The past few sermons were not infernalist, but fate decided that this one is. Video recording:

Lead pastor Bob Marsch, who my dad calls “boss” of the church, showed this:

Timestamp 9:21

Matthew 7:13-14 NIV “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Few people will believe in Christ to be permanently saved pre-mortem, before they die. Mortem destruction event, the wide broad masses die with sin. The rest of these people believe in Christ to be permanently saved post-mortem.

NOT the Annihlationists permanent destruction!

Paul Walker, Teaching Pastor, recites a person’s question Timestamp 27:00 “I grew up understanding that the path of destruction means hell and the narrow way mean heaven. This caused a lot of anxiety because Jesus said that many enter through the wide gate of destruction, so is Jesus saying that most people are going to hell?"”

Bob Marsch replies stating the wide road “… doesn’t necessarily lead to eternal damnation.” which got my hopes up, only to be utterly crushed by what he said afterwards:

“…your eternal destination is determined by that [belief] choice and Jesus will give you that choice and respect it because it's our choice to make. “

PROBLEM: Bob Marsch correlates “choice” with a singular one-time miss-it-and-its-over sorta deal. Yet, if that were the case, who among us would be saved? What if Jesus gave up on YOU the first time He knocked at your door, asking you to believe in Him. “Sorry you’re a millisecond too late, you’re already dead” since when was DEATH an obstacle too great for even the Almighty LORD to overcome? 1 Corinthians 15:55-57.

Paul Washer, IRONICALLY enough, adds “We have to put a text in context and in this Sermon on the Mount context, Jesus is not talking specifically about after life affairs here, this is about how this is going to show up as discipleship in your life so we should, evangelicals tend to read everything about salvation, because we'd rather put it after our life rather than make a difference" Timestamp 30:07

Oh A-MEN. Absolutely BASED. I’ve talked with Paul Washer face-to-face, God bless him!

Still, I was definitely pissed off by the eternal damnation promotion. Told my mom, sister, dad, that it’s false. Then in protest, grabbed paper towel rolls and with my pen wrote "eternal damnation is FALSE" on them with UR info and spread them in this church.

Then, I directly confronted Bob Marsch in gentleness and asked if he believes in Eternal Conscious Torment, Annihilationism and Chrisian Universalism.

Surprisingly, he replies that he is not sure. He tells me he struggles with reconciliation because of his belief in free will. Thus, I quote another verse that was showed in this same sermon today Timestamp 18:20.

1 Timothy 2:3 NIV This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus

Even if free will exists, how can a created human’s free will overrule the will of the Almighty God?

I’m still pissed at this infernalism message because my sister’s already been emotionally abused enough by her mother, I don’t want her suffering anymore because of the false doctrine of Eternal Conscious Torture! A shame, that the first time she comes to church in many years and this is the message she sees.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My mother calls me a danger to society because I spread my handwritten Bible verses in public, that the police could already be monitoring me online and that I may be talking to criminals online. She calls me the r word. She says that drug dealers could use my Bible verse papers to distribute drugs and that I will be framed. She tells me this is God’s punishment to me and that something terrible will happen to me in the near future.

```1 Corinthians 15:30 NRSV And why are we putting ourselves in danger every hour? ```

with “danger” referring to κινδυνεύομεν (kindyneuomen) Strong's 2793: To be in danger or peril. From kindunos; to undergo peril.

1 Cor 15:32 elaborates their motivation as the dead being raised. We can apply this to Christian Universalism, where our motivation is the resurrection of all. Imagine one with an atheist friend, who tries their whole life to convince the person to believe in Christ to be permanently saved. If this atheist is not resurrected, then this one’s efforts are in vain. Thus, all must be reconciled with God in order to justify any danger we as believers in Christ put ourselves through.

My mother tells me to stop reading the Bible by myself. She wants me to stop communicating with people online about the Bible. I tell her that I will not stop spreading my handwritten Bible verses in public. If the police are going raid my house and see what is on my computer, then as I tell my mom, let them see! My mother says this is disgusting, but the way I see it, if anything fake is planted, God will know. My mother has told me to protect my reputation, but if someone is going to ruin it just because I’m a Christian, then so be it.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On Roblox today Aug 29 2023, I am called an “AI”. I’m seen as a bot online, alright? Yet, today as well my mother tells me that I am a robot who has no emotions no rationality in real life.

She says my behavior now and as a child are symptoms of autism. I lined up toys. I ran around in circles without getting dizzy. I did not speak for the first 3 years of my life, yet my sister spoke 3 months after she was born. My mother’s relative wanted to take me to the Philippines to cut off the bottom part of my tongue, luckily, my mom refused.

Thus, let me speak as a human here with my tongue still intact, let us examine the “tongue”

```James 3:6 ESV And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell. ```

The English Standard Version mistranslates γεέννης (geennēs) as Hell, which is the valley of Hinnom, Gehenna, of Jersualem.

is itself set on fire
φλογιζομένη (phlogizomenē)
Strong's 5394: To inflame, fire with passion, set on fire, burn up. From phlox; to cause a blaze, i.e. Ignite.

This verse is the only instance of this word phlogizó (φλογίζω) from NG5395.

To inflame means that flame was not burning before. To set on fire, means it was not on fire before. To cause a blaze means it had an action took place at a time to start the blaze. To ignite means that it was not ignited before.

In all those instances, the fire has been set at a specific date. Tell me, what is “eternal”? It is that which has neither beginning nor end. Thus, because the burning of Gehenna has a start, it literally cannot be eternal nor last forever!

There’s also “to burn up” meaning the burning has finished, the impurities, sin have been removed. Whose sin shall be removed? All who have faith alone in Jesus Christ, and thus all people will and all shall be permanently saved. An end to Gehenna, or how the ESV puts it, an end to hell.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Roblox today Aug 29 2023, I am called an “AI”. I’m seen as a bot online, alright? Yet, today as well my mother tells me that I am a robot who has no emotions no rationality in real life.

She says my behavior now and as a child are symptoms of autism. I lined up toys. I ran around in circles without getting dizzy. I did not speak for the first 3 years of my life, yet my sister spoke 3 months after she was born. My mother’s relative wanted to take me to the Philippines to cut off the bottom part of my tongue, luckily, my mom refused.

Thus, let me speak as a human here with my tongue still intact, let us examine the “tongue”

```James 3:6 ESV And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell. ```

The English Standard Version mistranslates γεέννης (geennēs) as Hell, which is the valley of Hinnom, Gehenna, of Jersualem.

is itself set on fire
φλογιζομένη (phlogizomenē)
Strong's 5394: To inflame, fire with passion, set on fire, burn up. From phlox; to cause a blaze, i.e. Ignite.

This verse is the only instance of this word phlogizó (φλογίζω) from NG5395.

To inflame means that flame was not burning before. To set on fire, means it was not on fire before. To cause a blaze means it had an action took place at a time to start the blaze. To ignite means that it was not ignited before.

In all those instances, the fire has been set at a specific date. Tell me, what is “eternal”? It is that which has neither beginning nor end. Thus, because the burning of Gehenna has a start, it literally cannot be eternal nor last forever!

There’s also “to burn up” meaning the burning has finished, the impurities, sin have been removed. Whose sin shall be removed? All who have faith alone in Jesus Christ, and thus all people will and all shall be permanently saved. An end to Gehenna, or how the ESV puts it, an end to hell.
All of our Bibles say you're wrong!

Mt 25

Rev 20

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If Every one goes to Heaven, look out who you maybe sitting next to ? Hitler, Stalin, or the Devil himself for sure.
I do not want to be with such people at all in fact, not only them but many more ! I think i will have to build a wall in heaven then ? :phew:

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yesterday, Aug 29 2023, I had two in-person meetings with my two Dr. bosses. They had urged me to apply for master’s degree programs around Canada before. However, they were speaking to me about how they are aware, like of my “unique” family situation that I described to them, which is a limitation.

It reminds me of a business symposium I attended a few months ago with many Ph.Ds and Ph.D. students, where they had mistaken me for one of them due to the way I spoke. Perhaps, if things were different, I could write an academic paper and get it published, or obtain a doctorate degree. However, I must not abandon my sister who is a minor with my emotionally-abusive mother and my family-absent father.

Still… it feels… taunting, you know? To have my hand forced in a way to abandon those pursuits. My mother today tells me that she can see the future and asks if that makes me feel jealous. Maybe she already knew this would happen in advance, that I would abandon the education that would need me to move out-of-province. But who can be truly abandoned when the LORD knows every event that will happen in advance?

```Nehemiah 9:28 NOG As soon as they felt some relief, they were again doing what you considered evil. You abandoned them to their enemies, who conquered them. They cried to you again, and you heard them from heaven. You rescued them many times because of your compassion. ```

So You abandoned them וַתַּֽעַזְבֵ֞ם (wat·ta·‘az·ḇêm) Strong's 5800: To loosen, relinquish, permit

We see that God also permits evil, such as permitting Satan to do harm to Job. Job 1:6-22. Thus, permission of evil and abandonment from good are one in the same.

Further, if God abandons anyone from that which is good, then God gives permission for that person to be affected by evil. Therefore, if God abandons anyone from that which is good forever, then God gives permission for that person to be affected by evil forever.

This “forever abandonment” exists in the forms of infernalism, forever abandonment from good through torture and annilhationism, forever abandonment from good through destruction. Yet, because these people are forever abandoned from good, God is in essence allowing that person to be affected by evil forever. Therefore, God is literally giving permission for evil to exist in a forever state.

The only way for a person to be made permanently clean of all of their evil is through the sacrifice of Christ, to have faith alone in His precious blood. As long as there are those who remain unwashed by His blood, evil will continue to exist forever. Therefore, Christian Universalism exists as the only path to a world where no evil exists, where only good prevails forever.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as "Christian Universalism", if the Bible is true.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"We'll kind of see what the hand of destiny picks for you" my Dr. boss tells me on the phone today Aug 31 2023 "Sometimes life is nice it makes the decisions for you... it can be disappointing...". The wind starts picking up.

"When life decides things for you, it can be disappointing, but it can also make things easy for you. I'm in the middle of a wind storm so there's only so much I can do." my Dr. boss replies, his voice cutting out on the phone. He knows of my unique family situation. He tells me that I see him as an academic father figure, which is true. If I make a mistake, he's more forgiving than others. He says I was better than most Ph.D people at a business symposium both of us attended. Yet, I still feel like… Imposter Syndrome. He says I'm like his baby, so I'm like his son.

I've experienced the cruelty of this "hand of destiny" many times. It’s like cheruphobia I guess, where I worry when times are good, as per the theory of Murphy's Law, who knows when something bad will happen, that will make the good times feel oh so taunting?

Ephesians 1:11 - Spiritual Blessings

Ephesians 1:11 Amplified Bible In Him also we have received an inheritance [a destiny—we were claimed by God as His own], having been predestined (chosen, appointed beforehand) according to the purpose of Him who works everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His will

having been predestined

προορισθέντες (prooristhentes)

Strong's 4309: To foreordain, predetermine, mark out beforehand. From pro and horizo; to limit in advance, i.e. predetermine.

Thus, all people have been predestined, foreordained, marked out in advance to be permanently reconciled with God.

It is all of our destiny to believe in Christ Jesus and thus to go to Heaven.

"The answer will come to you in time" my Dr. boss tells me. How much time? That's just the way it is. My boss tells me that at 20 years old it frustrated him; he wanted a guaranteed answer. At 22 years old, it frustrates me too, asking my mother, who has accurately predicted the future before, what troubles await me, but getting no answer. That too is taunting, for her to know my predestined fate, yet refuse to tell me… yet perhaps that too is predestined.

Today, my mother declared that I will be remembered in history and that my work will be recorded in books. Whether this is in a good or bad sense, I’m not sure. But it looks like whatever future awaits me, it’s sure to be memorable. So, join me, as my life is once again renewed to another season of suffering.